Chapter 5: Encirclement
I had formed a relationship not just with Mina and Reina-san, but with Yua as well.
Even knowing that this kind of relationship wouldn't be praised by society at large, as long as I could feel their warmth and kindness, I didn't care if people pointed fingers at us.
Of course, I didn't want to see them get hurt because of it, so we absolutely couldn't make our relationship public.
"It's fine as long as it stays between us," Mina had said.
"That's right! Besides, from your perspective, Takkun, it's a harem!" Yua chimed in.
"We'll be sure to invite you, but you're more than welcome to invite us too, Takuya-kun," Reina-san added.
Our relationship belonged solely to us.
If anything, the three of them were far more enthusiastic about our current arrangement than I was, so it seemed best for me to simply surrender myself to the flow of time.
"This really is the absolute peak of my life," I murmured.
They say life is full of peaks and valleys, but right now, I was undoubtedly standing at the very summit.
I had no intention of tumbling back down. To ensure that wouldn't happen, all I could do was cherish the present. I didn't want to just be on the receiving end; I wanted to give them so much in return.
"And also... Haha."
A smile involuntarily spread across my face, but Mina and the others weren't the only reason for it.
Over the past few days, the number of people I knew in Minorisato had exploded.
Thanks to helping out with the Minorisato Festival preparations alongside Mina, I had gotten acquainted with the village mayor, Dounoue-san, his wife, and various other villagers.
Their interest had already been piqued when Mina gave me that suggestive introduction, but they had come to accept me after getting to know my character. I was absolutely thrilled that my circle of connections had expanded like this.
"So, Takuya-kun, how are you liking our village?" Dounoue-san had asked.
"You could say there's nothing out here, but it's a warm place, isn't it?" he added.
"There's no one here who would ever try to hurt you."
"I'm an outsider myself, but the air here really is just so wonderful," his wife had chimed in.
Whenever I closed my eyes, countless conversations with the villagers came flooding back to me.
I really did love interacting with others, and I loved being helpful even more. People truly couldn't live on their own.
Of course, I wouldn't say that was a universal truth; sometimes being alone was just easier.
But standing where I was now, I understood. If I had stayed alone... if I had never come to this village, or never met anyone, and just remained isolated... there was a very real chance I would have met the worst possible end.
"...Geez, enough of that!" I muttered, shaking my head.
I had been thinking about fun things, yet the moment I let my guard down, my thoughts spiraled straight back into negativity. That was a terrible habit I really needed to fix.
"If I walk around with a gloomy look on my face, I'll just end up making the kids anxious."
I lightly slapped my cheeks to snap myself out of it and get fired up.
Normally, I didn't have any set plans, but today was different—I actually had something important on the schedule.
The primary school children in the lower grades, whom Mina taught, were going to play by the riverbank, and she had invited me to come along as a chaperone.
"It's so hot out, so taking a dip in the water wouldn't be a bad idea, would it? Besides, the kids really want to see you, Takuya-san," she had told me.
"Huh?"
"You know, the ones you played soccer with before? They said they want to play with you again, and the other kids seem curious about you too since I talk about you so often."
"I see..."
That was the conversation Mina and I had the day before yesterday.
My memories of playing soccer with the kids in the empty lot were still fresh, but to think they actually wanted to play with me again... I was incredibly happy.
Whether it was from adults or children, being liked by others never felt bad.
"But still... technically, my position is that of an adult who ran away from society," I said to myself.
Thinking about it that way made me worry I might leave a bad impression on them. But then I smiled wryly, realizing there was no reason I'd ever actually tell them about that.
"Alright... I should probably get going."
My destination was the river flowing right next to the primary school.
I had caught a glimpse of it before when I went to pick up Mina, and I vaguely remembered it being stunningly beautiful.
Plus, it was supposed to be quite shallow, so even the younger kids could play there safely.
"...A river, huh."
I didn't know if growing up in Tokyo was to blame, but I had never played in a river before. My only swimming experience was in pools.
"I guess I'm... a little excited."
I was only there as a chaperone, so I had no intention of swimming, but it was such a pristine river—the likes of which you'd never see in the city—that just watching would probably be fun enough.
"Ah, is that them...?"
I was nearing my destination when I heard the voices of children.
They sounded incredibly excited and joyful. Just thinking about how I used to be like that once filled me with a sudden wave of nostalgia.
"Kids really are at their best when they're running around having fun like this," I mused.
People often said that getting married and having kids would change your perspective, that you'd find them unbearably adorable. Maybe this feeling was a glimpse of that.
"Ah, there they are."
I had finally arrived.
Children were playing in the beautiful, shallow river, watched over by teachers—including Mina—and some parents.
"...How am I supposed to join in?"
The thought suddenly crossed my mind.
Mina was there, and I spotted a few people I'd met during the Minorisato Festival preparations, but to a stranger, I was just a suspicious man approaching a group of kids out of nowhere. We lived in a strict age where issues like that cropped up constantly; I was worried I might get mistakenly reported.
Once my feet stopped moving, it was hard to get them going again.
I stood there frozen for several dozen seconds until Mina seemed to notice and turned her gaze toward me.
"Ah... haha..." I laughed nervously.
Mina smiled and waved, but tilted her head in confusion when she saw I wasn't moving.
Her reaction naturally drew the attention of the children and everyone else present. It was incredibly awkward.
However, the ones who threw me a lifeline were none other than the kids themselves.
"Ah, Onii-san!"
"He's here!"
"What are you doing, Onii-san?!"
The three boys clambering out of the water and running toward me were the ones I had played soccer with.
"Anzai-sensei told us! We've been looking forward to this!"
"Yeah! Come on, let's play!"
"Over here, over here!"
"A-Alright, I get it, just calm down a second!" I pleaded.
They were energetic... incredibly energetic, just as I remembered!
Half-dragged by their eager hands, I made my way over to Mina.
"Thank you for coming, Takuya-san," Mina greeted me.
"Yeah, well, we made a promise, after all."
"Yes!"
Mina brought a hand to her mouth and gave me a radiant smile.
I was almost captivated by how cute and beautiful her smile was—just like always—but I was also highly aware of the child whose hand was still gripping mine.
Naturally so. The thought of accidentally injuring them due to my own carelessness had me on edge.
"...Ooooh."
"...Hmmmmm."
"...Well, well."
The three kids looked back and forth between Mina and me, narrowing their eyes.
"Are you and Anzai-sensei a couple, Onii-san?"
"You guys look super close."
"If you are, you make a great match!"
I broke into a violent coughing fit at their sudden remarks.
Mina gently rubbed my back as I hacked and wheezed, but even that simple gesture seemed to rile the kids up as they started cheering and squealing in excitement.
"Hey now, don't tease Takuya-san too much, okay?" Mina scolded lightly.
"Okaaaay!"
"We get it!"
"Sooooorry!"
There wasn't a shred of remorse in their voices. Mina just let out a soft sigh.
I knew she wasn't actually angry, and I knew the kids meant no harm.
I crouched down to meet their eyes.
"It's been a while since we played soccer. I hear you wanted to play with me again?" I asked.
The three of them nodded vigorously.
Drawn in by the warm atmosphere we were creating, more and more kids started to gather around.
"We wanna play too!"
"Hey, hey, are you gonna swim, Onii-san?"
"Let's catch fish together!"
"Let's play tag!"
"Old man!"
"Hey! You're not supposed to call him an old man!"
"My mom said young people just like to act tough and show off!"
There was a kid with some strangely specific knowledge mixed in among this energetic bunch!
"Alright, who called me an old man?!" I yelled in mock anger.
"Eeeek!"
"He's mad!"
"Run away!"
Of course, I wasn't actually mad at all.
Squealing in delight, the girls ran off and clung to another teacher as if seeking refuge.
The older woman caught them and waved at me, as if to say, I've got them from here.
"Hehe, you really are used to handling little kids, aren't you?" Mina chuckled.
"I wouldn't say that, but... I do think hanging out with kids is fun. I guess I'm just that type of guy," I replied.
"Doesn't that just mean you're a kind person? I think it's something you should be proud of."
"Yeah... thanks, Mina."
"You're welcome!"
She was right... Being able to be kind to someone truly was a wonderful thing.
I had learned as an adult that people hurt others when their hearts are impoverished, and they show kindness when their hearts are rich and full.
Even if my own heart was in ruins, I had no intention of lashing out at others. But there was no doubt that right now, I could face these children with genuine, unclouded sincerity.
"Oh, what is it, Shun-kun?"
Mina addressed the boy currently holding my hand.
I see... so this kid's name was Shun-kun.
We had played together once and he clearly seemed to like me, but we had never actually introduced ourselves.
Shun-kun looked back and forth between Mina and me before speaking.
"Are you guys sure you aren't a couple? You look super close to me."
"......"
"Fufu! Well, who knows?" Mina teased playfully.
Seeing that she wasn't exactly denying it left me feeling a little embarrassed.
"Hey, Onii-san, hurry up and play with us!"
"Teach us how to swim!"
"Let's catch some fish!"
"Hey! No fair keeping him all to yourselves!"
"We want to play too!"
It wasn't just Shun-kun and the other boys I had played with before.
The other kids were tugging on my hands and pulling at my clothes, all trying to drag me away.
I never imagined the day would come when I'd be this popular with kids...
"We've got plenty of time, so let's all take turns, okay?" I suggested.
"Yeah!"
"Yaaay!"
"Hooray!"
That being said, would I even have the stamina to keep up with this many kids?
My worries hit the nail right on the head. After humoring every single child who wanted to play with me, I was left utterly exhausted.
"God... Kids really are just way too energetic," I groaned.
"You've got no stamina, Onii-san!"
"You really are just an old man, aren't you?"
"Who just called me an old maaaaaan?!" I roared playfully.
"Eeeeeek!"
"Waaaaaah!"
Setting aside Shun-kun and the boys I'd bonded with over soccer, the girls had been relentlessly teasing me by calling me an old man the whole time... The fact that I didn't feel annoyed in the slightest was probably just because they were all such adorable kids.
"Hey, you guys! Stop picking on Onii-san!"
"We'll take you on!"
"Protect Onii-san!"
"...You guys," I whispered, moved.
Shun-kun and the other boys had stepped in to defend me from the girls.
This was true camaraderie between men...! I felt like something similar had happened back when I was a student, but regardless, I was deeply touched.
"What was that?!"
"You wanna fight us!?"
"Bring it on!"
The girls were totally fired up.
Faced with the girls' fierce bravado, Shun-kun and the boys...
"...We're sorry."
"We won't do anything."
"Sorry, Onii-san."
"Heeey!?" I cried out in betrayal.
Weren't they folding way too easily just because they were up against girls!?
As Shun-kun and his friends meekly backed down, the girls let out triumphant huffs.
I guess it was true... women really were a force to be reckoned with, no matter their age.
After all, I couldn't beat Mina and the others either—nor did I ever feel like I could.
With Shun-kun's squad out of the picture, there was no one left to protect me.
Mina was busy handling another group of children, and I was the one tasked with looking after these girls anyway... All I could do was push through!
"Hey, old man! Let's get back to play—Ah!?"
With her hands clasped behind her back, the girls' ringleader—Mikoto-chan—had approached me with an upward glance, only to trip over a rock.
"Mikoto-chan!" I shouted.
However, I moved faster than even I thought possible.
I threw myself in front of her as she fell, managing to catch her small body firmly in my arms.
Being a child, she was naturally very light, so there was virtually no impact.
"You're okay... right?" I asked.
I quickly checked on her, but it seemed she was unharmed.
"Ah... yeah..." she mumbled.
"Are you alright!?"
Mina rushed over to check on Mikoto-chan as well.
Under the worried gazes of Shun-kun and the other children, Mikoto-chan slowly pulled away from me.
"...Thanks, old man," she whispered.
"Yeah. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt," I replied.
I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed because I had saved her or simply because she had almost tripped, but I reached out and patted her on the head as she thanked me with a bright red face.
"There, there. Though I would've been a bit happier if you'd called me Onii-san instead of old man," I teased gently.
"M-Mmph! An old man is an old man!"
Mikoto-chan swatted my hand away, stuck her tongue out at me in a cute huff, and ran off.
"Ahaha... I guess she hates me now," I chuckled.
"I don't think so. If anything, I'd say it's the exact opposite," Mina replied.
"You think? I'd be happy if that were true."
To be fair, based on her reaction just now, she didn't seem to actually hate me.
I could feel the sincerity in her quiet word of thanks. Old man teasing aside, she was probably a really sweet kid at heart.
"Fufu, you really are good at handling little kids, aren't you?" Mina smiled.
"Am I? I'm not really sure, but if so, it's definitely a happy discovery."
"I'm sure you'll make a wonderful father someday," she giggled.
"A wonderful father...!"
"Ah, you're blushing!"
Who wouldn't blush when told something like that completely out of the blue!?
Knowing her feelings... knowing all of their feelings, I fully understood exactly what the words 'wonderful father' implied.
Now then, Mina's words had definitely left me blushing, but we weren't the only ones here.
"...Ah."
"...Oh."
It's weird to say it myself, but Mina and I must have looked like we were getting pretty intimate.
Since we ended up showing off our closeness so blatantly, it was only natural that we drew the most intense stares of the day.
Still, how exactly did Mina describe me to them...?
"Oh my..."
"?"
That was when Mina noticed something.
Following her gaze, I saw Mikoto and the other girls. Standing at the front, Mikoto was glaring daggers right at us.
It was a hostile glare, but the way she puffed out her cheeks was just incredibly cute.
"My, my... Look at Mr. Popular, Takuya-san."
"...Huh?"
Wait, could her glare actually mean...?
I wanted to say that was absolutely impossible, but knowing Mina would just tease me no matter what I said, I decided to keep my mouth shut.
"Mister, let's play some more!"
"We haven't played enough yet!"
"Come on, Mister!"
But the quiet moment was fleeting.
With a wry smile at Shun and the others tugging on my hands for more playtime, I stepped away from Mina once again to join them and the rest of the kids.
They say time flies when you're having fun, and spending time with the kids was no exception. As it drew closer to the time we had to part ways, I couldn't help but feel a little lonely.
And to top it off... well.
Shun, whom I had gotten especially close with, squeezed my hand and asked this.
"Playing with you is so fun, Mister. Anzai-sensei said you came from a place really far away... Are you going to go back home someday?"
"Well, that's..."
"Eh? Are you leaving, Mister!?"
"Why, why!?"
Sparked by Shun's words, the rest of the kids swarmed around me.
Seriously, why were they getting so attached after just a little time together...? Even so, being adored by these pure-hearted children made me genuinely happy.
Unsure of how to answer, I glanced over at Mina.
She simply stood there with a gentle smile, looking as if she already knew exactly what I was going to say.
"..."
Ah, yeah... I'd already decided my answer a long time ago.
As if it were the only choice, I crouched down to meet their eyes and spoke.
"I... don't plan on leaving. I've really grown to like this village, you see."
"Really?"
"Yay!"
"Yeaaah!"
Jeez... Don't get so happy over something like that.
My chest was already tight just from being around them, but seeing their reaction made me want to cry if I didn't desperately hold it back.
Overjoyed by my words, Shun and the others started exchanging high-fives.
"Hmph, so you're staying for good, Old Man... Then I guess I'll play with you when I have free time!"
"Me too~!"
"Well, if we have to!"
It was a bit unexpected, but Mikoto and her friends looked thrilled too.
After that heartwarming exchange, we called it a day, and the kids all headed home.
"It got quiet all of a sudden."
"It did, didn't it?"
It was just Mina and me left.
The river, which had been so noisy just moments ago, was now enveloped in silence. The only sound tickling my eardrums was the gentle babbling of the water.
"It's a nice sound. Makes me feel sleepy."
"Yes. If you tried, you could easily take a nap right now."
"A nap, huh... If I lay down surrounded by all this nature, I'd probably pass out instantly."
"Takuya-san."
"Hmm?"
At that moment, Mina took my hand.
"Shall we head over there?"
"Over there?"
"We didn't go earlier for the children's safety, but the water gets a bit deeper in that direction. I suddenly felt like going for a swim."
I see... It definitely would have been hard to go to a deeper spot with kids around.
"Alright. I'll accompany you, princess."
"Yes♪ Lead the way, please♪"
And so, I walked a little further along with Mina.
The further we went, the deeper the river became, its dark green hues a visual indicator of its depth.
"Yeah, letting kids swim here would definitely be dangerous."
"That's why, even when they said they wanted to come here, I had to tell them no."
Mina let out a small sigh and reached for her clothes.
Truth be told, Mina had kept her clothes on the entire time we were playing with the kids, never once showing off her swimsuit.
Though it was somewhat visible through her wet shirt, this was the first time her swimsuit form was finally unveiled.
"Oh..."
"How do I look?"
Mina was clad in a simple white bikini.
The pure white color suited her perfectly, radiating a pristine aura... But her voluptuous figure completely obliterated that innocence, ruining any sense of purity in the best way possible.
"It looks great on you... and really erotic."
"I'm glad you're being honest♪ I wondered if a slightly more revealing swimsuit would have been better, but seeing your reaction, it seems this was the right choice♪"
A swimsuit more revealing than this...
While I was definitely curious to see her in something like that, I wasn't lying when I said I preferred a simple swimsuit like this.
"Your gaze is almost as hot as the sun, you know."
"Ngh... Well, of course I can't stop staring."
"Fufu♪ It makes me want to invite Mom and Yua to the beach, don't you think? No, we're definitely going."
The beach... Now that's something to look forward to.
From now on, whatever I do, I'll be with them... Just imagining it filled my heart with a childlike excitement.
"Now then, please excuse me while I let loose a little."
As I gazed in captivation, Mina waded into the river.
"..."
I just stood there in silence, watching her.
The sight was simply too beautiful—a gorgeous woman bathing in a surreal landscape, surrounded by lush trees and glistening water.
Was she a water fairy, or perhaps a siren luring me in...?
"Ah, yeah... The heat must really be getting to me if I'm thinking crazy stuff like that."
Was the fact that I couldn't tear my eyes away from Mina in her swimsuit also because I was tired...?
Mina kept throwing me provocative glances, eventually striking a sensual pose that intentionally emphasized her cleavage.
"...Jeez. If you're going to invite me like that, I don't have a choice."
To join Mina, I stripped off my shirt and waded into the water.
"Mina."
"Ah♡"
I immediately closed the distance between us, pulling her healthy body into a tight embrace.
"Oh, Takuya-san, really... We're outside, you know?"
"You're the one who provoked me, aren't you?"
"Well, that's true... And this is exactly what I was aiming for, anyway."
See? I knew it.
Realizing there was no need to hold back anymore, I let my desires guide me, running my hands all over Mina's body.
"Unlike the other spot, prying eyes won't reach us here. The road is far away, so no cars will pass by either... So please, don't hold back, okay?"
"That's the plan."
"Mmph!?"
I pressed my lips against her soft ones.
It seemed my actions were fast enough to surprise even Mina, despite her wanting and anticipating exactly this.
But she quickly adjusted, eagerly tangling her tongue with mine.
"Nnh, ahh, mmn♡"
Being a man, I knew all too well that holding back when a feast is presented to you is near impossible.
Just moments ago, I'd been able to frantically restrain myself, but the thrill of this taboo pleasure completely stripped away my reason.
We were just a man and a woman embracing, existing solely to satisfy one another.
But that very act brought an overwhelming amount of happiness, and once started, stopping was out of the question.
"Mina..."
"Takuya-san..."
We pulled away for a second, breathlessly calling out each other's names.
The woman before me had flushed cheeks, clearly aroused, and the reflection in her eyes showed that I wore a strikingly similar expression.
"I want you."
"And I want you."
"..."
"..."
"...Haha."
"Fufu♪"
After sharing a laugh, we picked up right where we left off, kissing once more.
My entirely riled-up body was engulfed in an immense heat from head to toe, yet being submerged up to my waist in the water provided a pleasantly cooling sensation.
"Let's head toward the shade of the rocks, shall we? It's even quieter over there."
"Yeah."
Pulled by Mina's hand once again, we moved deeper in.
The previous spot was quiet enough, but here it was slightly dim, making it feel even more silent.
"I know exactly what we're about to do, but part of me also just wants to leisurely admire you in that swimsuit."
"I do want you to look at me, but more than that, I want to make passionate love with you right away, Takuya-san♡"
"...You've turned into such a massive pervert."
"I know this side of me was always dormant, but you're the one who woke it up, Takuya-san. So you're going to have to take responsibility for it♡"
The word "responsibility" weighed heavily on my shoulders.
However, it wasn't a burden I wanted to beg out of, nor did I feel it was too heavy to carry.
I wanted to gladly accept that weight... the weight of that responsibility.
Because that was exactly what I needed in order to stay by Mina and the others' sides; it was the proof of my heart yearning for them.
"Mina...!"
"Kya♡"
To show her my resolve, my true feelings.
All I could do now was love her... Pressing our bodies together, I threw every ounce of my pent-up desire, eagerly waiting to be unleashed, right into her.
"I'm so incredibly happy."
"Happy?"
"Yes. That you're honestly pouring everything into me like this."
"..."
"I'm well aware this isn't normal. But I'll say it as many times as it takes: as long as it's what we want, it's perfectly fine. So please, Takuya-san, make me feel all of you again today♡"
Taking her words as a cue, I sought her out from the very bottom of my heart.
If thrusting harder meant craving the other person more, then Mina was doing just that—grinding her hips in a way I could never have imagined from her usual self, making me indescribably glad to know she desired me just as fiercely.
"I love you♡ I love you so much, Takuya-san♡"
"Me too... I love you too, Mina!"
Just as our bodies clashed together, we threw our words at each other as well.
The more we spoke of our desire for one another, the more it fueled our passion, translating into the intensity of my thrusts and the strength with which my hands squeezed her breasts.
"I love this... I love having my breasts squeezed while you pound into me so hard♡"
Pushed by Mina's high-pitched cries, I was fast approaching my absolute limit.
"Mina, I'm almost...!"
"Yes♡ Give me as much as you can♡ I'll take all of you♡"
"Ngh...!"
I kicked it into high gear for the final sprint... and then, right at the edge of my limit, I pulled out of Mina.
"I'll take it all, okay?♡"
Mina immediately crouched in front of me, sandwiching me between her breasts while taking me into her mouth.
Having her use both her mouth and breasts when I was already at the brink made it completely impossible to hold back, and I spilled everything directly onto her.
"Fufu... Ah~♪"
"...That's way too erotic."
Seeing Mina fully bare the inside of her mouth to me, my honest thoughts slipped out.
After that, feeling completely refreshed in more ways than one, we leisurely bathed in the sound of the flowing water.
"..."
I stole a quick glance at Mina sitting beside me.
The heat of the moment had passed, and my mind was somewhat calm, but my attention was once again drawn to a certain part of her.
Namely, her swimsuit.
It was obvious she had large breasts, but the fabric supporting them, the thin strings biting slightly into her cleavage... I hadn't noticed it at all earlier, but now that I had calmed down, it was all I could focus on.
"Oh, is something wrong?"
"...No, it's nothing. Should we head back soon?"
"Let's do that."
I stood up first and offered Mina a hand to help her up.
Then, after sharing one last light kiss, we finally left the spot.
On the way back to the Anzai household, something suddenly came to mind, so I asked her.
"Hey, Mina."
"What is it?"
"You inviting me out today was obviously because Shun and the others wanted to play, but more than that... you wanted me to realize the joy of interacting with those kids, didn't you?"
"...You figured it out?"
I let out a wry smile, confirming my suspicions.
"I had a feeling... Just like with the festival preparations, you wanted me to grow more attached to Minorisato through experiences like this, right?"
"Yes... Exactly. So, how was it?"
"Well... let's just say I completely fell for your scheme."
"I'm glad to hear that♪"
I already knew a lot of wonderful things about Minorisato, but today I discovered so many more.
Especially my bond with the children... being so deeply adored and even making a promise with them. That was probably all part of Mina's calculations too, but the result was my heart being incredibly fulfilled.
"We're just getting started, you know? The festival is in a few days, so let's make even more memories."
"The festival, huh... I'm looking forward to that too."
"And it'll keep going even after the festival. As long as you're with us, fun and happy days will always be waiting for you♪"
Those words felt like an absolute truth, a future that was certain to arrive.
Looking at Mina smiling right beside me, I realized I wanted to be the one giving, rather than just always receiving.
Of course, I felt the exact same way about Reina-san and Yua.
Well, just thinking like this meant that even without my promise to the kids, I was already completely ensnared in the ruthless net these women had woven around me.
Usually, a captured creature would struggle desperately to escape.
But I wasn't going to... because this was exactly what I wanted.
"Mina, is there anything you want me to do for you?"
"That's a bit sudden...?"
"Just crossed my mind. So, anything?"
"Then, please make love to me again before we go to sleep."
"O-Oh... You're fine with just that?"
"If you want Mom to join in too, I'm perfectly fine with a threesome♪"
And to top it off, this trap wasn't just a regular cage.
It was an inescapable cage built out of pure love, I reconsidered, looking at Mina as she smiled sensually at the thought of tonight.




1 comment