NWQA9y4fvqTQ9rz5lZU0Ky7avuunQd0OpkNmfOuq
Bookmark
📣 IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE ADS ON THIS WEB, YOU CAN JUST USE AD-BLOCK, NO NEED TO YAPPING ON DISCORD LIKE SOMEONE, SIMPLE. | JIKA KALIAN TIDAK NYAMAN DENGAN IKLAN YANG ADA DIDALAM WEB INI, KALIAN BISA MEMAKAI AD-BLOCK AJA, GAK USAH YAPPING DI DISCORD KAYAK SESEORANG, SIMPLE. ⚠️

[ENG] Wai no hontō no shokugyō ga [-sei kishi] toka ienai Volume 2 Chapter 4

 

Chapter 4: Conspiracy—The Trap to Steal His Virginity



It seems the official duties were completed without issue, and we were able to depart from Liaies Village on the afternoon of the second day.

We were sent off by the villagers with thunderous applause. Lowen had a huge grin on his face, acting like an understanding ally in the back, but for some reason, Kalmia and Galia had sour expressions.

...D-Don't tell me they found out about my method of persuasion...? No, I didn't see anyone talking. There shouldn't have been enough time for word to spread, so it's probably fine...

"...Ars-sama~? Have you forgotten that this is supposed to be a secret mission~? It is a bit troublesome if you stand out too much~"

"No, I don't really know how it turned out this way either..."

A little while after leaving the village, the carriage was stopped and lecture time began. Everything she said was way too on point; I couldn't argue back at all...!!

Even I know I need to avoid standing out, but who could've predicted I'd be thanked to that extent? I just preached the importance of masturbation, you know?

While I was making such excuses, Luna, poking only her head out from the carriage door, spoke up.

"But everyone was smiling. It's not Ars's fault."

"...Well, if the Holy Saint-sama says so."

At Luna's words, Kalmia played with her long purple hair, let out a sigh, and reluctantly agreed.

Uoooooh, you saved me, Luna!!

And you actually back down when Luna says so, huh. I feel like the power dynamic between the [Holy Saint] and the [Holy Knight] is being made clear here as well...

Well, just like Reese mentioned before, it's only natural that they'd be treated differently. One is a [Holy Saint], who always appears alone in the world and has saved countless people, while the other is a [Holy Knight], a legendary job, yes, but one that hasn't appeared in two hundred years. Much less me, a [Sexual Knight], so I really can't complain no matter how I'm treated, yup.

"Shall we press onward, then? We'll likely be camping out tonight, so it will be an inconvenience for the Holy Saint-sama, but..."

"It's okay. Ars is here."

"...Is that so~"

In that instant, Kalmia glared at me with a sharp, piercing gaze. Um, you were grateful just a moment ago, but please don't show such blatant favoritism in front of someone who worships the Holy Saint, okay??

...Well, Luna's a bit of an airhead, so by observing her, you can tell she just meant 'I can sleep soundly with someone I know nearby'... but I'm the only one who understands that nuance.

...I guess I'm completely hated now... by a sexy older woman...

While my shoulders slumped in disappointment, I was internally surprised that I didn't feel all that shocked by it.

...She should be right up my alley, though... For some reason, I just can't bring myself to think Kalmia is all that 'great'... Ah, sexual desire is a separate matter. That's an instinct, not an emotion!!

"Well then, perhaps we should have Ars-sama stand guard without sleep, glued to her side~?"

"N-No, if I don't sleep it'll actually be really bad."

"Ufufu~, I'm joking."

Kalmia smiled with a bewitching grin. Except for her eyes.

I can't trust it's a joke when you're glaring at me that intensely. She's still glaring right now.

While trembling with fear, I dodged Kalmia's follow-up attacks, and somehow, the pilgrimage resumed.

Looks like I'll have a lot of free time again for a while.


◇◆◇


Evening arrived.

Pressing forward when you can't see the road is extremely dangerous.

Therefore, our schedule was to start preparing camp in the evening and depart by morning.

As a beginner when it came to camping, I sat with Luna on a large tree stump, blankly watching the coachmen, Lowen and Galia, efficiently set up.

"...I'm a little looking forward to camping."

"It's an experience you can't get while staying in the castle, after all."

"Yeah."

Luna nodded, her expression softening slightly.

Her silver hair, illuminated and sparkling in the setting sun, was ethereal. Right now, Luna was so beautiful she could truly be called a [Holy Saint] straight out of a storybook.

Even I found myself slightly entranced.

...Hahaha, my son has no restraint. Calm down, calm down...

I let out a breath and had my son bid his farewells. I felt like I heard a mysterious voice say "『Majikku kā』", but dicks don't talk, so it must be my imagination.

"I don't know about nobles, but if you live a normal life, I think camping is something you'll experience eventually. You should build up these kinds of experiences and grow, Luna."

"...I might not be able to do it... by myself."

When I offered a soft smile, Luna looked taken aback, then said that with a blush.

Hahaha, what a cute girl. Because I'm a virgin, I understand there's no ulterior motive, but it still tugged at my heartstrings a bit.

"Of course you can't. Nobody grows up all on their own. I'm here, Mei is here, and although I hate to admit it, Reese is here too. Let's gain lots of experiences that you couldn't do alone."

You can't graduate from being a virgin by yourself, after all (ruined it).

Please. I want to grow too.

"Yeah... Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Unaware that I was harboring such wicked thoughts, Luna smiled and expressed her gratitude. I've been thinking nothing but wicked thoughts this whole time, so I'm starting to feel bad. It's not like I'm lying, though.

I've always wished for Luna to gain experience not just as a [Holy Saint], but as a normal girl, too.

Well, camping might be a stretch for a 'normal girl' experience, but that's where I'd like Mei and Reese to chip in. What even is a normal girl? There's no way a virgin would know.

While I was laughing self-deprecatingly in my mind, Luna suddenly clenched her fists as if making a firm decision, and dropped a bombshell.

"If there's an experience... Ars wants to have, I'll help."

"Ssssss-........."

You can't say that!! Things like that!! Mei-san, Reese-san, what kind of education are you giving Luna.

You shouldn't say things like that to a man!!

...Wait a second? Just maybe, this is an okay sign that Luna is fine with doing that—,


—No, her eyes are sparkling way too much!! This is purely out of goodwill!!


I wept tears of blood in my heart.

What it washed away was my wicked heart and sexual desire... It seems washing away the latter was impossible, though...

Therefore, I swiftly pulled cat ears out of my pocket and popped them onto Luna's head.

"...Nyaa."

"You adapt fast."

"I was made to do it so much..."

It seems she remembers being forced to imitate a cat to death during her training. The only saving grace is that she doesn't seem to hate it.

"Is this... okay for a first experience?"

"Guh...! Heh... Experiences aren't—just the ones you plan to have."

"Hmm."

There are also experiences you can't have even if you plan to.

Even so, every single thing this girl says is dangerous...!

I'm genuinely worried she's going to get tricked by some weirdo in the future. Ah, is it my job to protect her from those kinds of guys? I'm a weirdo too, so is that alright?

"More importantly—why did you bring cat ears?"

"It's a gentleman's etiquette."


☆☆☆


『Hello, hello, good afternoon.』

"Sup."

When I opened my eyes, I was in a pure white space.

At this point, I realized, Ah... This is the space of that guy who shows up when my sexual desire is completely depleted. Basically, I'm in a dream.

By the way, my inner thoughts are apparently an open book to him, so I decided recently that I'd use that to my advantage and transmit toxic brainwaves to him.

Dick!! Dick!! Dick!!

『Fufufu, I am glad to see you are well.』

"By the way, what's with the sudden visit? Could you always just pop into my dreams for a casual chat like this?"

『The more you become able to fully master your power as a [Sexual Knight], the more I regain my former power. Ah, no, that does not mean I will take over your body, you know? I have very little interest in the living world, you see.』

"Saying you won't take over is practically a confession that you can take over, you know..."

Don't just suddenly say scary things.

I still don't trust this guy completely. ...He's saved me many times, but a single betrayal is all it takes for things to become irreparable.

That's exactly why I try to pace myself so I don't completely consume my sexual desire.

『Well, if you can resolve matters with your own power, that is for the best. It would be a waste to deprive you of opportunities for growth, after all.』

"Thanks for that. Well, I don't trust you, but I am grateful. That's the truth."

『My, my, that is quite delightful to hear.』

His voice was bouncy, but as always, his entire body was a glowing entity, so I couldn't discern his expression.

I wonder what this guy's face looks like. I don't even know if he's human to begin with. His true identity is way too much of a mystery...

『By the way... we do not have much time, so there is one thing I would like to ask you.』

"Hm? What is it?"

In a formal tone, he asked me a question.

『Are you... fond of women who come at you rather aggressively?』

"Let's see... I don't hate it, but it's a bit intimidating. I'm a virgin to begin with, so if anything, I prefer modest women... Like, if someone suddenly closed the distance, it'd feel like they're used to this sort of thing, and that's kind of a turn-off, you know? ...Assuming it's going to be my first time, rather than a woman who comes on strong, I think I'd prefer a woman who acts shy while we experience our first time together..."

Having said all that in one breath without pausing, I let out a sigh. I'm confident I can talk endlessly when it comes to my fetishes.

Feeling a mysterious sense of accomplishment, I waited for his reaction.

Even so, why did he suddenly ask something like that?

Just as I was voicing that question in my mind, he spoke in his usual tone, as if it were nothing.


『—Right now, you're about to lose your virginity in your sleep. Will you be alright?』


☆☆☆


"Uoooooi!! There's no way I'd be alright with that!!"

"Kyaa!"

I sprang up as if to knock something away.

Then, I heard a dull thud! as if something had fallen to the floor, along with a familiar woman's scream.

"Eh, what...!?—Kalmia?"

"O-Oh my~, hello~"

Sprawled out on the floor was the bewitching, purple-haired beauty—Kalmia. For some reason, her clothes were slightly disheveled, giving off a subtle eroticism... No, there's nothing subtle about it.

...Sensing an obscenely erotic aura, my son almost immediately took up a battle stance despite having just woken up. Calm down!!!


...Even so, I feel like I was having a weird dream, but... was it my imagination? Or rather, why is Kalmia here while I'm sleeping?

As I tilted my head in confusion, she placed a hand on her cheek, looking troubled, and said,

"I came to inform you it was time to switch guard shifts, but~"

"A-Ah, I see. Thank you."

It seems she came to tell me it was time for the night watch shift change. I must have knocked her away right as she was trying to wake me up. I feel bad for doing that.

"Ah, sorry. Are you hurt?"

"No problem at all~. Ufufu, to spring up the moment I tried to wake you, your vigilance is quite strong, isn't it."

"Well, I usually sleep pretty soundly, though. I might just have trouble sleeping with someone I don't know nearby."

"I think that is an admirable level of vigilance for a 'Knight'."

"I-Is that so."

You're praising me awfully much. It's making me blush.

I feel like she's somewhat flustered, but... well, it's probably my imagination. My observation skills aren't that great right after waking up, anyway.

I wiggled my way out of the sleeping bag, stretched my back with a long "Uuuuunn," and yawned.

It was still dark outside. I wonder if I managed to get about 4 hours of sleep. From now until morning, my job is to stand guard near the carriage where Luna is sleeping.

"Well then, I'll leave the rest to you, get some sleep."

"Yes. I am in your care~"

Saying that, Kalmia walked over to her sleeping spot a short distance away.

With every step she took, her thick, meaty thighs jiggled and bounced. She truly possessed a body that screamed 'A man's ideal!!'.

...Hmph, she lacks so much holiness you wouldn't think she was a sister from the 《Holy Job Church》. If I wasn't a virgin, I definitely would have tried to make a move on her. ...Well, despite that, I'm not that drawn to her for some reason.

"Fuaaah... Let's do my best at guard duty."

Fighting off my drowsiness, I took my position, spread my sensory net of vigilance around the area, and began to concentrate.


◇◆◇


—Four days passed since then.

During this time, we visited one town, and currently, I was doing the night watch for our camp on the way to the next town—but I was about to face a clear crisis.

"My sexual desire is getting dangerous."

I feel like I've had this crisis before.

However, this is nothing less than a major problem for me. Because while camping, there is absolutely no way to relieve my sexual desire.

Get it done quickly while I'm supposed to be sleeping? No, no, if I reduce my already short sleep time, it'll definitely interfere with my guard duties during the day.

Get it done while I'm on night watch alone? No, that's obviously a bad idea. What if a monster attacks while I'm doing it?

I'd normally focus all my attention on my son, so I wouldn't even notice if a monster showed up.

I absolutely refuse to have 'masturbation' be the reason for failing an escort mission. That's a disgrace that would last for generations.

Though it might be accepted as an anecdote for a [Sexual Knight].

"Sigh... Do I have no choice but to rely on my skills again? Is it just my imagination, or am I seriously using [Holy Shield] more often to relieve sexual desire than as an actual shield?? I bet the god who bestowed this job never expected it to be used like this."

Letting out a very deep sigh, I consecutively used [Holy Shield] in small bursts so as not to stand out.

As faintly glowing shields were continuously generated, I could feel my overflowing sexual desire gradually decaying.

"For now, I'll reduce it to the point where I won't get hard for the rest of the day. I'm going to sleep after this, anyway."

Today, I was scheduled to take the first night watch shift and then switch with Kalmia. It was almost time to switch, so this was the best timing to reduce my sexual desire.

"Phew... the world looks brighter. Peace really is the best, peace."

My field of vision was pitch black, but it somehow looked like it was sparkling. I desire world peace. We don't need any conflict, right? Don't need it, don't need it.

"Now then, let's head over to Kalmia to tell her it's time to switch."


◇◆◇


Side Kalmia


"I want you to ensnare or eliminate the [Holy Knight]. This is something only you can do."

"—Yes, leave it to me, Pope-sama."

My name is Kalmia.

I am a sister of the 《Holy Job Church》 who serves the God of Jobs, and I am also a woman in love with the Pope-sama, who gave me a reason to live.

Up until now, I have completed various missions.

Infiltrating hostile organizations that opposed the Holy Saint-sama and causing them to collapse from the inside, or ensnaring high-ranking nobles who refused to support the Holy Saint-sama and turning them into the Pope-sama's puppets.

All of this is thanks to the job I was bestowed. Ah, God of Jobs... Thanks to you, I can repay the Pope-sama.


――――――

Succubus

Lv. 106

[Job Skills]

〈Sexual Life Absorption VIII〉〈Sexual Techniques X〉〈Aphrodisiac Mystic Eyes VI〉


[Normal Skills]

〈Composite Magic IV〉〈Mana Manipulation X〉〈Physical Enhancement VI〉〈Martial Arts VIII〉〈Trickery VI〉

――――――


—Succubus, that is the job I was bestowed.

It is a job capable of ensnaring absolutely anyone and converting the absorbed energy into my own power.

And through the effect of [Sexual Life Absorption], any human who has physical relations with me is reduced to a puppet who does exactly as I say.

A body born to be loved by men, and this job.

No matter how hard they pretend to be stoic, no matter if they have a wife, children, or a fiancée, in front of me, it all amounts to nothing.

Ufufu... After all, aside from the Pope-sama, there hasn't been a single person who could resist my charms.

Therefore, when the Pope-sama gave me this mission, I was taken aback by how simple it would be.

As long as the [Holy Knight] is a man, he has no means of resisting me. No matter how holy a person may be, they invariably possess sexual desire.

"Ufufu, even if he didn't, I could still manage somehow."

[Aphrodisiac Mystic Eyes]—Anyone who is seen by these eyes, no matter who they are, will have sexual desire well up within them. It is effective even on withered old men or those who have become impotent due to some kind of shock.

As long as I have this power, ensnaring him is something I could do in my sleep.

"He unfortunately woke up last time, but this time I've spiked the drink I gave him before bed with plenty of sleeping pills, so he shouldn't wake up."

When he does wake up... fufu, he will already be my captive.

Smiling to myself, I creep toward the place where the Holy Knight-sama is sleeping.

Ufufu, I wonder how the Holy Saint-sama will react when she sees the man she trusted doing whatever I say after just one night.

She is bound to be disappointed. Ensnaring the Holy Knight-sama will also serve to tear that man away from the Holy Saint-sama... Truly killing two birds with one stone... Ufufufu.


"There we go, first let's get you out of this sleeping bag..."

I used [Physical Enhancement] to drag the soundly sleeping Holy Knight-sama out of his sleeping bag.

...Hmm, he looks like a completely ordinary, unremarkable man with black hair. Not my type.

Even so, having been physically intimate with hundreds of men, they're all the same to me, with the sole exception of the Pope-sama. I don't pick and choose.

"Ufufu, thanks to my job's effect, men are small fry who get an erection just by looking at me. If I were to touch him... he'll probably finish in an instant~"

I wonder if the Holy Knight-sama will be able to hold out~?

Sexual intercourse is a necessary action to activate [Sexual Life Absorption]. It would be a bit troublesome if he finished before that, though~.

Well, I'm sure it'll be fine, I thought, placing my hand on the Holy Knight-sama's stomach.

Fufu, just doing this should give him an instant erection—wait, it isn't!?

"...P-Perhaps it's because it's over his clothes."

I flipped his clothes up and placed my hand directly on his bare skin—but the Holy Knight-sama's lower abdomen didn't react in the slightest.

"T-That can't be... I've already confirmed that he has sexual desire~?"

In fact, I've already confirmed during the day that he's always directing lewd gazes my way. He seems to be stealing glances to avoid getting caught, but I am highly sensitive to the gazes of men, so I see right through it. ...Or rather, it's so glaringly obvious that any woman besides me would normally notice it too~?

"L-Let's calm down."

...This is a first for me, so I'm feeling a bit flustered.

However, I have my [Aphrodisiac Mystic Eyes], which can give any person an instant erection.

F-Fufu... If he wasn't at least this formidable, it'd be hard to call him a legendary job, after all.

"[Aphrodisiac Mystic Eyes]!!"

My eyes glowed ominously.

Strictly speaking, this skill isn't a mystic eye that implants sexual desire; it is a skill that can amplify the sexual desire that everyone inherently possesses to its absolute maximum.

This is just my interpretation, but sexual desire is essentially—drive and motivation... It corresponds to the source of those things. It doesn't just stop at sexual urges.

That is exactly why everyone inherently possesses it.

Even a newborn baby possesses sexual desire, even if it's only a minuscule amount.

Therefore, I thought the Holy Knight-sama would also get an erection in seconds—,


"—Absolutely no reaction..."


T-That can't be!!!

I have never met a single person who possessed absolutely no sexual desire!! Then what on earth were those lewd gazes during the day...!?

If those gazes weren't brought about by sexual desire—!!

"...Ah."

I remembered.

The time I first met the Holy Knight-sama.

『My apologies. I thought I sensed an evil presence, but it seems I was mistaken.』

The moment I approached him, he activated a [Holy Knight] skill—the rumored [Holy Shield]—to divide me from him, and said that.

"An evil presence... Don't tell me he's been directing his gaze at me this whole time out of vigilance..."

The moment I realized that, a chill ran down my spine.

In that case, the Holy Knight-sama who doesn't get hard even from my [Aphrodisiac Mystic Eyes] is clearly an existence who has achieved complete enlightenment from sexual desire.

...Incomprehensible. Just what on earth is he constantly thinking about as he lives his life? Does he think of nothing but protecting the Holy Saint-sama, or perhaps only of destroying evil—hic...!!

"...Tsk."

I'm surely included in that evil!!

This is bad... Pope-sama. He is a far more dangerous existence than you realize!! He will surely show no mercy to anyone trying to harm him!!

"It's best... to eliminate him here."

I unconsciously reached for the staff at my chest, but then suddenly regained my composure and came to my senses.

...It would be easy to eliminate him here. However, the Holy Saint-sama would surely turn her suspicious eyes on me.

Even if I claimed a strong monster appeared, it would be meaningless if there were no traces of it.

Even if I claimed he attacked me so I turned the tables on him, the Holy Saint-sama, who places her trust in him, would certainly not believe such a lie.

...And there's no time to kill him and make it look like an accident...

"...I will let you off the hook for now. I will definitely kill you in the near future."

Fortunately, the pilgrimage is still ongoing.

The perfect time to kill him and make it look like an accident will present itself eventually.

I glared at the hateful man who was getting in the Pope-sama's way, desperately suppressing my anger and humiliation as I returned to my spot guarding the Holy Saint-sama.

0

Post a Comment

close