NWQA9y4fvqTQ9rz5lZU0Ky7avuunQd0OpkNmfOuq
Bookmark
📣 IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE ADS ON THIS WEB, YOU CAN JUST USE AD-BLOCK, NO NEED TO YAPPING ON DISCORD LIKE SOMEONE, SIMPLE. | JIKA KALIAN TIDAK NYAMAN DENGAN IKLAN YANG ADA DIDALAM WEB INI, KALIAN BISA MEMAKAI AD-BLOCK AJA, GAK USAH YAPPING DI DISCORD KAYAK SESEORANG, SIMPLE. ⚠️

[ENG] The Beautiful Girl Who Loves Eroge Wants to Try Everything That Happens in an Eroge Volume 1 Prologue

 

Prologue



A small building, tucked away in a corner of Akihabara.

The second floor was far from spacious.

Two desks were lined up in the corner, one equipped with a large monitor and a 27-inch LCD pen tablet, while a laptop rested on the other.

Right beside the desks sat a faded leather sofa.

Sitting on that sofa was a beautiful girl with long, wavy blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Her bountiful chest, cinched waist, and slender legs were evident even through her clothes.

She sat sideways on the cushions, holding a pose with one knee drawn up.

"All right, could you change your pose now?" I asked.

I was sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of her, sketching on my tablet.

"Oui, how about this...?"

She—Noël Lambert—murmured in response, slipping her hands beneath her skirt.

Then, she smoothly slid down her pink panties—


"Wait, what are you doing, Noël" I cried out.

"I am taking off my underwear," Noël replied flatly.

She stepped down from the sofa, slowly raised one leg, and slipped off her pink panties.


"After all, we are making an eroge," she pointed out calmly.


A beautiful blonde girl with pink panties dangling from one knee—

Right now, it was just the two of us, a young man and woman, alone on this floor.

One wrong move and anything could happen, yet she didn't seem to flinch in the slightest.

"Masato-san, I'll strip for the sake of eroge.," she stated with absolute conviction.

"The saying goes 'for the sake of art,' doesn't it?!" I yelled back.

It was an age-old phrase, but where in this world would you find a beautiful girl in a school uniform stripping for the sake of an eroge?

It was true that Noël and I were currently on this floor—the "Development Room"—working on our game.

The truth was, I had asked her to act as the model for the heroine.

"Masato-san, what will you do if mere underwear gets you this flustered?" she asked.

"How can you be so cool about this...? You say 'mere underwear', but what exactly are you planning to do beyond this?!" I demanded.

"It is an eroge. I have no intention of just sitting here posing like a doll," 

"I haven't asked you to do anything more than that!" I retorted.

"An eroge is a game where you do naughty things. Since I am modeling for the heroine, please... look at my naughty parts," Noël insisted softly.

"Noël" I gasped.

She lay back on the sofa, shedding her blazer and leaving the front of her blouse undone. Her skirt was disheveled, exposing her bare thighs with her pink panties still caught around her knee—

"I will do whatever it takes to create the greatest eroge possible," she declared.

"......" I stood there, utterly speechless.

She seemed to be provoking me, but in reality, she was simply dead serious about producing this game.

Her earnestness bordered on dangerous, a fiery passion burning deep within her cool blue eyes.

Despite playing the part of an aloof princess in the classroom, she had this side to her.

I'm the only one who knows the face Noël hides from everyone else—wait, I shouldn't be harboring weird feelings of monopoly.

I was completely focused on creating the best eroge possible, too.

And I needed to live up to the resolve of a girl who would strip off her panties for the sake of our game.

The future Noël and I were striving for lay just beyond the completion of our masterpiece—


Post a Comment

Post a Comment

close