NWQA9y4fvqTQ9rz5lZU0Ky7avuunQd0OpkNmfOuq
Bookmark
📣 IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE ADS ON THIS WEB, YOU CAN JUST USE AD-BLOCK, NO NEED TO YAPPING ON DISCORD LIKE SOMEONE, SIMPLE. | JIKA KALIAN TIDAK NYAMAN DENGAN IKLAN YANG ADA DIDALAM WEB INI, KALIAN BISA MEMAKAI AD-BLOCK AJA, GAK USAH YAPPING DI DISCORD KAYAK SESEORANG, SIMPLE. ⚠️

[ENG] The Disciplinary Committee’s Lewd Games Volume 1 Afterword

 

Afterword


Nice to meet you all, readers. I am Shirai Muku, an author and scenario writer. I write from Koka City in Shiga Prefecture, which is famous for its ninjas and Shigaraki ware.

​Thank you very much for reading the first volume of my book, The Disciplinary Committee's Shameless Games, all the way to the end. I have something I want to tell all of you right from the start. And that is—

Volume 1 is "foreplay," and Volume 2 is "the main event."

​That is what I mean.

​In Volume 1, the protagonist, Sawa Ryogo, a virgin conservative with a right-leaning dick, gets dragged into the incredibly erotic Fuyutsuki Niina's Shameless Games. As a result, Segawa Mio, his angelic and cute childhood friend who made a "Prowmise" to "get married" with him in the future—Falls from Grace.

​Good or evil.

​Romance or sexual desire.

​Justice, or rather, lust—.

​Caught between his position as the Disciplinary Committee President, the Shameless Games set up by Niina, and the "domination in the name of love" from the Fallen Mio, Ryogo wavers, conflicts with himself, agonizes, and finds the answer to the question, "What is a Decent Romance?".

​It has become a story that does erotic things in a seriously ridiculous way.

​And in Volume 2—it is finally time for "the main event". Who will Ryogo choose, Niina or Mio? The developments delve even deeper into the eroticism, so I would be incredibly happy if you picked up Volume 2 as well. I also look forward to your thoughts and impressions on social media and the like.

​Here, I would like to offer my thanks.

​I am deeply indebted to my editor, Suzuki Kaito-sama. Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet with me and check my manuscripts over and over again. I would also like to extend my deepest gratitude to everyone at the GCN Bunko editorial department, everyone in the publishing industry, and all the bookstores.

​To the illustrator, Cut-sama. I am incredibly happy to have been able to work with you on this project. I was grateful to be able to see all of your cute, erotic, and wonderful illustrations. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

​And to all the readers who picked up this book, and everyone who was involved in its creation, I pray for your continued happiness, and though brief, I would like to offer my words of gratitude.

​With love from Koka City, Shiga Prefecture.

​Shirai Muku

0

Post a Comment

close