NWQA9y4fvqTQ9rz5lZU0Ky7avuunQd0OpkNmfOuq
Bookmark
📣 IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE ADS ON THIS WEB, YOU CAN JUST USE AD-BLOCK, NO NEED TO YAPPING ON DISCORD LIKE SOMEONE, SIMPLE. | JIKA KALIAN TIDAK NYAMAN DENGAN IKLAN YANG ADA DIDALAM WEB INI, KALIAN BISA MEMAKAI AD-BLOCK AJA, GAK USAH YAPPING DI DISCORD KAYAK SESEORANG, SIMPLE. ⚠️

[ENG] I Became the Strongest Thanks to the Devotion of a Fallen Genius Noblewoman ~After I saved a Fallen Lady who lost her Magic, She Won't Stop Begging for Kisses~ Volume 1 Chapter 4

 

Chapter 4: Hypotheses Exist to Be Proven


Gentle sunlight poured down over Aurora Magic Academy, making the life-or-death struggle we had fought in that musty grand hall just a few days ago feel like a bad dream. What a perfect day for a date, I mused foolishly, casting a glance at the girl walking beside me. Unfortunately, in stark contrast to the cloudless blue sky, both Alphiria's mood and mine were utterly suffocating.

"Listen to me, Shinya," Alphiria warned in a hushed, stern voice. "Don't you dare say anything unnecessary. I'll handle all the explanations with the headmistress, so just keep your mouth shut and nod along. Understood?"

"Got it," I assured her with a wry smile. "I'll play the part of a mannequin. Don't worry."

I gave a quick nod. She had hammered this exact instruction into my head so many times before we left the room that my ears were practically ringing.

Currently, the two of us were walking down the academy corridor. As usual, our destination was the headmistress's office. Headmistress Ortea had summoned us to give a full account of the recent incident in the dungeon.

"If she asks you anything, you play completely dumb," Alphiria pressed, turning her sharp gaze to me. "I deemed the monster wasn't a Goblin Lord and blasted it to smithereens with my magic. Got it?"

"You're surprisingly a worrywart, Aria," I remarked teasingly.

"I simply don't want anyone outside of the two of us to know what took place in that room!" she retorted defensively.

She tried to sound composed, but her cheeks were flushed a brilliant crimson. It was painfully obvious what she wanted to keep secret. Then again, I felt the exact same way. Honestly, just trying to recall the sensation made me feel like my brain was about to boil over.

That sweet, passionate kiss we shared while teetering on the brink of death. The immense surge of mana that erupted from my heart the instant our lips met. Was that mere coincidence, or a miracle? Yet if it had been inevitable, then a great number of our pressing problems would be resolved in one fell swoop.

Lost in thought, I soon found myself standing before our destination. It was only my second time visiting, but the grand entrance doors were as intimidatingly massive as ever. Standing before them, Alphiria took a deep, steadying breath, gathered her resolve, and knocked thrice.

"Enter," called out a serene voice from within.

At the command, the heavy double doors swung open all by themselves with a low, rumbling groan. Alphiria and I exchanged a quick look before timidly stepping across the threshold into the archdemon's den.

"Thank you both for coming on such short notice after your terrifying ordeal," Headmistress Ortea greeted us, offering a smile full of maternal warmth. "How are you feeling, Shinya? Is your body back to normal?"

Perhaps taking a short break from her duties, a steaming teacup rested near her hand alongside a formidable mountain of paperwork.

"There's no need to stand," the headmistress added gently, gesturing toward the sofa. "Have a cup of tea and tell me everything that happened."

Though her tone was mild, her gaze was deep and razor-sharp, as if capable of seeing through every secret we harbored. Alphiria and I swallowed hard in unison before settling onto the plush couch.

"Now then," Ortea began, resting her chin on her hands. "Would you mind telling me what transpired inside the dungeon?"

"...Of course," Alphiria replied softly.

Prompted by Headmistress Ortea, Alphiria began delivering her report. She succinctly explained our motivation for entering the dungeon, our encounter with the mutant monster, and the creature's extraordinary abilities.

"Hmm... A mutant Goblin Lord with regenerative powers," Ortea mused, stroking her chin. "That must have been a formidable opponent."

"I was certainly caught off guard when its wounds closed instantly," Alphiria said, maintaining a calm demeanor. "So I poured every last drop of my remaining mana into a single spell and obliterated it without a trace. I am relieved we were able to defeat it."

Even listening from beside her, Alphiria's explanation was flawless. Her cadence was measured—neither overly dramatic nor suspiciously theatrical. The best way to make a lie believable was to weave it around core truths. It was a textbook case of hiding a tree in a forest.

"And what was the young man doing during the battle?" Ortea inquired smoothly, shifting her gaze to me.

"Shinya fainted from sheer terror," Alphiria answered immediately, cutting in before I could speak. "Since dungeons and monsters don't exist in his original world, the shock was simply too great for him."

She had jumped in without missing a beat. Prior to entering, I had protested that she didn't need to paint me as someone who fainted from fear, but she had shot my objection down instantly. I wisely kept it to myself that she had been the one collapsing on her rear with teary eyes at the time.

"I see. Indeed, a familiar incapable of magic would only be a hindrance in combat, especially against a mutant," Ortea nodded sagely, setting down her teacup. "Your decision to annihilate it in a single strike was entirely correct, Alphiria."

The headmistress nodded contentedly. Seeing how smoothly the interrogation was proceeding, I let out a quiet sigh of relief in my head.

"However, that leaves one rather peculiar mystery," Ortea continued, her tone shifting slightly. "After you evacuated, the Guild dispatched an investigation team based on the report from the adventurers you rescued. During their sweep of the boss chamber, they detected an unidentified signature among the residual mana."

"...An unidentified mana signature, Headmistress?" Alphiria asked, her composure faltering as her face stiffened with tension.

I fought with all my might to keep my inner panic from showing on my face. As if peering straight into our flustered hearts, Headmistress Ortea offered a daring, knowing smile as she carried on.

"Upon detailed analysis, it was determined to be a mysterious attribute that corresponds to none of the known elements in existence today," Ortea noted coolly. "Though, to me, it felt like quite a nostalgic power... But you don't possess such a force, do you, Alphiria Glastonbury?"

"C-Could it not simply be... residual mana belonging to the mutant?" Alphiria squeezed out, trying to offer a plausible excuse.

"Regrettably, no," Ortea replied, shutting down her hypothesis in an instant. "Other anomalous mana signatures were present, but those were definitively identified as belonging to the Goblin Lord."

Alphiria's desperate explanation was cleanly sliced to pieces. Shifting her gaze from her student—who looked ready to click her tongue in frustration—toward me, the headmistress delivered the final blow.

"Traces of a power lost to modern history... I wonder to whom such mana could possibly belong?"

It finally clicked. The true purpose of this summons had been to question who really defeated the mutant and who possessed that unknown power. And the headmistress had known all along that the culprit was me—the outsider from another world.

"Shinya Nanatsuma," Ortea addressed me directly, her sharp eyes fixing on mine. "While your master was locked in combat with a formidable foe, were you truly just unconscious the entire time?"

"............"

Beside me, Alphiria radiated silent pressure that screamed don't say a word, but Headmistress Ortea's mesmerizing, piercing gaze held far greater terror.

She knew everything, yet she was playing innocent. I couldn't even begin to fathom what her underlying motives were.

"...I didn't do anything," I stammered, attempting to maintain the cover story. "I really just lost consciousness, and when I woke up, I was in a hospital bed."

"Fufu. Faithfully obeying your master's orders is certainly commendable conduct for a familiar," Ortea chuckled lightly, though her smile turned chilling. "However, attempting to lie to me is quite unpardonable."

A violent chill ran straight down my spine. The pleasant curve of her lips hadn't changed, but the air surrounding her transformed instantly. A crushing aura surged forth like a roaring waterfall, dwarfing the Goblin Lord's presence by lightyears. The atmosphere in the room practically trembled with dread. It was an overwhelming power that felt fundamentally distinct from any ordinary human being.

"I shall ask you once more," Ortea said, her aura pressing down like lead. "Did you truly do nothing?"

"...I'm sorry," I confessed, bowing my head under the overwhelming pressure. "I was the one who did it."

"W-Wait, Shinya?!" Alphiria shrieked, jumping in panic. "What on earth are you saying—?!"

Feeling as though I was being forced into a full confession, I hung my head low. There was no escaping Headmistress Ortea's unspoken demand to reveal the whole truth. Apologizing profusely to Alphiria in my mind, I pressed on with my explanation.

"I was the one who defeated the mutant Goblin Lord," I admitted flatly.

"Impressive work for a visitor from another world... or so I would like to say," Ortea mused, narrowing her eyes. "However, how exactly did you defeat it? I felt no mana from you when we first met, nor do I detect any now."

"To be honest, I don't really understand it myself," I explained hesitantly. "It's just... I hugged Aria and kissed her. And then—"

"Shinya, you total idiot!" Alphiria shrieked, her face turning bright red. "Why of all things did you have to go and mention the kiss?!"

Headmistress Ortea's eyebrows twitched with intrigue. Meanwhile, Alphiria, utterly flushed with humiliation, began pummeling my shoulder with furious fists. Her barrage was so powerful I momentarily feared my bones might shatter.

"Oho..." Ortea hummed slyly. "To think the noble lady of the Glastonbury family would kiss a man she only met a couple of days ago. Does this mean Lady Alphiria is quite the romantic after all?"

"N-No, you have it all wrong!" Alphiria stammered in complete disarray. "That was just... a momentary lapse of judgment! I thought that since we were going to die anyway, I might as well experience it at least once!"

"...Aria, you really shouldn't say anything more," I advised dryly. "You're only digging your own grave."

"Young man, would you elaborate further on the details?" Ortea urged, leaning forward with keen interest. "What happened after you kissed her?"

"Well... after we kissed, it felt like something burned deep inside my heart, and then this immense power came surging forth," I recounted.

"I see. So that is how it was," Ortea nodded, her eyes flashing with satisfaction. "I believe I understand the situation now. Since this news has put me in such high spirits, I shall overlook your attempt to deceive me as a special courtesy."

"T-Thank you very much, Headmistress," Alphiria squeaked, bowing her head in awkward embarrassment.

Watching Alphiria hang her head sheepishly, Headmistress Ortea let out a delighted chuckle before adjusting her posture in her seat.

"Even so... holding each other close and kissing caused mana to overflow, did it?" Ortea pondered, resting her chin on her fingers. "Things have taken quite a fascinating turn. And it appears this phenomenon affects not only Shinya, but Alphiria as well."

"...You can tell?" Alphiria asked, startled.

"Naturally. Who do you take me for?" Ortea replied smugly. "Alphiria, your mana... though small in quantity, it has been recovering, hasn't it?"

Hit right on the mark, Alphiria flinched violently, her blush spreading all the way to the tips of her ears. It turned out the headmistress had seen right through everything we discussed back in the infirmary.

"In truth, you two were able to generate mana through kissing, were you not?" Ortea pointed out. "However, innocent skinship between youngsters like yourselves produces only a weak and unstable output. To fully convert his heart into a true mage's reactor, a far more intense 'stimulus' is required."

"An intense stimulus...?" Alphiria echoed nervously.

I have a really bad feeling about this, I thought.

"Precisely," Ortea declared with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "There's no harm in trying, so why don't we perform a little experiment of our own?"

Speaking in a merry tone, Headmistress Ortea rose from her desk and sat down gracefully on the sofa opposite us. Then, patting her lap invitingly, she made her proposal.

"Come over here, Shinya," she urged softly. "As a special reward for surviving your perilous first battle and claiming victory, I shall grant you a gift. Rest your head right here."

"Um... Are you offering to give me a lap pillow?" I stammered, blinking in disbelief.

"Indeed I am. What else could it possibly be?" Ortea smiled warmly. "Come now, don't be shy. Allow yourself to be pampered."

Headmistress Ortea beamed with maternal affection. As I involuntarily swallowed at the sight of her plush, supple, porcelain-white thighs, I felt a glare of absolute zero radiating from beside me. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place. Still, fortune favors the bold—or so they say. A chance like this might never come again.

"T-Then... if you don't mind, excuse me," I stammered, steeling my resolve as I stood up and moved over to her side.

Cautiously lying down on the sofa, I lowered my head onto the headmistress's thighs.

"...Ngh!?"

The instant my head touched down, the sheer bliss forced my brain to crash. In contrast to Alphiria's slender, toned thighs, Ortea's possessed a voluptuous softness and a moist, soothing warmth. It was a heavenly lap pillow capable of ruining a man for life.

"Fufu. How does it feel, Shinya?" Ortea purred gently. "Do you find my lap pillow to your liking?"

"Y-Yes..." I whimpered, utterly helpless.

I barely managed to swallow the urge to blurt out, I want to bury my face right here. The last time I had received a lap pillow was back in grade school from my great-grandmother. That had been a soothing, peaceful comfort, but this was the exact opposite. Far from calming me down, my heart was racing like crazy.

"Such an honest boy," Ortea cooed in a sweet voice. "There's no need to be afraid, Shinya. Surrender yourself entirely to me."

Whispering enticingly, Headmistress Ortea began gently stroking my head with tender, affectionate hands.

As her slender, lily-white fingers ran smoothly through my hair, my tightly wound tension began to melt away. Her sweet, moist breath brushed against my ear, sapping all strength from my body. Yet this fleeting tranquility was swiftly overwritten by a far more intense stimulus.

"Relax your body," she murmured temptingly into my ear. "Feel me more."

Immediately after, my head was lifted slightly before my entire field of vision was swallowed up by voluptuous softness. Thrown into a semi-panic by the sudden motion, I was slow to realize that Headmistress Ortea's insanely bountiful bust had just been pressed firmly against my face.

"Mmmph...!?"

A thick yet supple elasticity smothered my nose. Rising from it was a rich, seductive perfume of a mature woman that melted my brain directly. Distinct from my mother, my great-grandmother, or Alphiria, this captivating scent threatened to make me forget how to breathe.

While I was still reeling, Headmistress Ortea's hands began crawling down from my chest toward my abdomen, tracing my skin through the thin fabric of my clothes.

"Hmm... Your physique is surprisingly solid," she observed thoughtfully. "Though it wouldn't hurt to put on a bit more muscle."

"Y-Yes..." I gasped out, barely able to speak.

Though she was merely tracing my body with her fingertips, electrical shivers surged through my whole frame. Even if I wanted to escape the agonizingly sweet pleasure, her bountiful chest pressed over my face kept me completely pinned down.

"I can feel your heartbeat accelerating..." Ortea noted softly. "Tell me, do you sense any changes in your body?"

I nodded frantically in response. I could feel my body temperature soaring in tandem with my racing pulse. It felt like stepping hard on the accelerator and revving an engine to its limits.

"Fufu. When you give me such an adorable reaction, it makes me want to tease you even more. Is that alright?" she teased playfully.

"Huh...?" I let out a dumbfounded squeak.

Before I could ask what she intended to do, Headmistress Ortea's porcelain fingers began sliding slowly but surely further down toward my lower abdomen.

With all five senses overwhelmed by a sweet, ruthless pleasure, an intense heat unlike anything I had ever felt began smoldering deep within my lower abdomen. An intoxicating numbness surged through my entire body, melting my brain right to the verge of scorching away all reason.

"You look like you're suffering," Ortea whispered, her voice thick with temptation. "Would you like me to make you feel better?"

"N-No... but that's..." I stammered, caught in agonizing hesitation.

My instincts screamed at me to nod with all my might. Yet the tiny sliver of reason remaining within me shouted back just as loudly to refuse.

"Didn't I tell you this was a reward?" Headmistress Ortea purred softly. "Just for today, you're allowed to indulge yourself. So come on... tell me what you want me to do for you."

Whispering in a seductive voice, she caressed the skin just below my navel. If her fingers slipped even a few centimeters lower, she would be touching me directly. The moment that thought crossed my mind, my heart gave a violent, explosive thud, and heat like boiling magma erupted through my chest. A muffled groan escaped my lips at the sudden agony.

"Gah...! *Haaah*?!"

"H-Hey, Shinya, are you okay?!" Alphiria blurted out, her voice laced with panic.

Having remained silent until now, Alphiria noticed the sudden shift in my condition and called out in concern. But I didn't have the presence of mind to answer her. From the tips of my toes to the top of my skull, the inside of my body felt like it was burning alive.

"Well now..." Headmistress Ortea mused, genuinely impressed. "This is quite a surprise. Your mana generation rate is far beyond anything I anticipated."

Speaking with delight, a triumphant smirk graced her lips as she pressed my face even firmer against her cleavage, squishing her soft flesh against me with intoxicating force. My vision began to fade to white. ...Honestly, I wouldn't mind suffocating to death right here...

"H-Hey! Shouldn't that be enough already, Headmistress?!" Alphiria interjected sharply.

"No, not yet," Ortea instructed firmly, turning her focus back to me. "Calm down and concentrate, Shinya. Visualize it. Take the heat generated by your heart and circulate it alongside your blood to every corner of your body."

She gave a light tap to my chest before tracing her hands over my torso in a fluid motion. This time, however, her touch wasn't sensual like before; she was actively guiding and assisting the flow of thermal energy within me.

Through my hazy consciousness, I desperately visualized channeling the stagnant pool of energy trapped in my chest throughout my entire system. Bit by bit, the searing pain subsided, transforming the agonizing heat into a deeply comforting sensation.

"*Haaah...haaah...haaah...* H-Headmistress..." I panted out between ragged breaths.

"You did splendidly, Shinya," Headmistress Ortea said warmly. "It was shock therapy, to be sure, but your heart has now been successfully converted into a reactor capable of generating mana."

"Congratulations," she added, gently stroking my hair. Though the overwhelming flush on my skin was cooling down, a comfortable warmth—mana itself—continued to pulse through my body in tandem with my heartbeat.

"W-What... do you mean by that?" I managed to ask, still catching my breath.

As I squeezed out the question, Headmistress Ortea narrowed her eyes with a satisfied smile.

"In order for you to fight effectively as a familiar from here on out, I deemed it necessary to modify your heart into a Heart Reactor," she explained smoothly. "And to achieve that, a sudden spike in your heart rate was essential to spark the initial ignition."

"And that's why you gave me a lap pillow...?" I asked, bewildered.

"I could have forcibly triggered the transformation through terror or a near-death experience, but that would place immense strain on your heart and carry severe risks," she reasoned. "To forge the safest, highest-quality reactor, delivering exquisite pleasure and intense excitement is by far the most effective method. Besides, you two had already proven its success once before."

At her point-blank reminder, both Alphiria's face and mine flushed bright red. Headmistress Ortea's voluptuous lips curved into a crescent smirk as she continued.

"Furthermore, I wanted to personally test just how vast a vessel an otherworlder like you possesses," she added, her tone dropping into a sultry purr. "The results far exceeded my expectations. Such immense mana production and sheer adaptability... Frankly, I'm astonished."

Her narrowed eyes appraised me like a prize specimen. Overwhelmed by the intense heat in her gaze, I gulped nervously.

"Uh... thanks...?" I offered hesitantly.

As I stammered out my confused reply, the Headmistress leaned in even closer, whispering so near that her sweet breath brushed against my ear.

"It would be an absolute crime to leave a gem like you unpolished..." she murmured enticingly. "Which brings me to a wonderful idea. Why don't you become my direct apprentice, Shinya? I can guide you through everything, hands-on. Not just magic, mind you, but... nighttime activities and all sorts of things."

"That is quite enough, Headmistress Ortea!" Alphiria snapped, her patience finally snapping as she lost all composure. "Shinya is *my* familiar! Stop seducing him!"

Pushed completely past her limit, a frantic Alphiria grabbed me by the back of my collar and forcefully dragged me away from the blissful softness and warmth of Ortea's lap.

"And you're just as bad, Shinya!" Alphiria scolded, wheeling on me. "Wiping that foolish grin on your face! Getting all excited just because she gave you a lap pillow and squished her chest against you—you filthy, perverted familiar!"

"That's... so unfair..." I wheezed out painfully.

Collapsing onto the floor, I tried to catch my ragged breath. ...Is there any guy alive who wouldn't get turned on by a luscious reward like that? Absolutely not.

"Carrying on like that is a sure way to drive him away, Alphiria," Ortea warned with a playful tut. "Besides, while Shinya's heart can generate mana now, the output remains weak and unstable. You know what must be done, don't you?"

"I-I know that without you telling me!" Alphiria shot back, her face scarlet.

"Very good then," the Headmistress chuckled. "If you ever need my assistance, feel free to rely on me anytime. In fact, if the two of us were to share Shinya—"

"We'll be taking our leave now!" Alphiria shrieked, cutting her off completely. "Let's go, Shinya!"

Furious and crimson to the tips of her ears, Alphiria grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me out of the room. As the heavy doors slammed shut behind us, we caught the faint echo of Headmistress Ortea calling out, "Come back whenever you're in trouble!", leaving the Headmistress's office far behind.

Alphiria stormed down the hallway at a brisk pace. From behind, an unmistakable aura of jealousy—and an even fiercer sense of rivalry—radiated from her tense back.

"...Shinya," she muttered curtly without turning around. "Once we get back to my room... we're continuing where we left off."

Her words were blunt, but she failed to realize one crucial thing: holding her hand as we walked down the corridor made my heart race far faster than when I was lying on the Headmistress's lap.



*****



Alphiria's private quarters sat on the top floor of Aurora Magic Academy's female dormitory. On the way back, neither of us uttered a single word. With my heart rate still elevated from Headmistress Ortea's provocative display, I worried whether the thumping sound in my chest would reach Alphiria's ears.

Stepping inside, she locked the front door with a sharp click. Still in complete silence, as if guided by fate, we entered her bedroom, where a thick, stifling heat immediately enveloped the room. Cut off from the outside world, our heavy breathing and the rhythmic ticking of the clock echoed unnaturally loud in the quiet air.

"Shinya," Alphiria began softly, her question concise yet sharp. "Whose familiar are you?"

The lingering aftereffects of being toyed with by Headmistress Ortea were still wild inside my chest, causing my heart to skip a beat at her piercing tone. Gulping down my saliva, I gave a cautious reply.

"I-I'm... Alphiria Glastonbury's familiar."

"That's right. You're *my* familiar," she asserted, turning around and grabbing me firmly by the lapels. Though a faint smile hovered on her lips, a vein throbbed at her temple, and her blue eyes burned with possessive fury. "Then why on earth were you getting aroused over Headmistress Ortea?"

She tugged hard on my collar to pull me close. A twitching brow contradicted her gentle smile, revealing the fiery possessiveness blazing in her eyes.

"After taking my first kiss, you have the nerve to get captivated by another woman... You've got some nerve, don't you?"

"N-No, that was totally beyond my control... I mean, any guy would react like that in that situation..." I stammered defensively.

"Save your excuses!" Alphiria cut me off. "Since it's come to this, I'll carve it into your very body so you never, ever forget who your master is!"

Despite her forceful words, her voice quivered slightly. Suppressing her nervousness, Alphiria sat down on the edge of the bed.

Crossing her long legs, she slowly pulled up the hem of her skirt in a deliberate show. Smooth like white porcelain yet pleasantly shapely, her supple thighs were laid bare before me.

"Come here. Put your head right here, just like you did earlier," she instructed, patting her lap while staring off in the opposite direction.

...If you're embarrassed enough to turn red all the way to your ears, you really don't have to push yourself... I thought, but pointing that out would obviously pour gasoline on the fire. Giving up, I obediently rested my head upon her lap as invited.

"...Nngh?!"

Unlike Headmistress Ortea's mature softness, Alphiria offered a youthful, supple bounce. Combined with her gentle body heat, it rivaled the finest memory-foam pillow, making for a sublime lap pillow. In a word: heavenly.

"Well? How is my lap pillow?" Alphiria pressed, peering down at me. "Which do you prefer—mine or the Headmistress's?"

"W-Well, asking me that is a bit..." I hesitated.

The question was far too cruel for an immediate answer. Mistaking my hesitation for her defeat, Alphiria puffed out her cheeks in a pout.

"Mmm... Then how about this? Feel me even more..."

With a deeper blush coating her cheeks, Alphiria pulled my head firmly into her chest, embracing me tightly.

Her bust possessed a fresh, youthful softness rivaling even Ortea's. Even through her uniform, the tip of my nose sank into the valley of her cleavage. With every breath, her warm skin and sweet, fruity scent flooded my senses, sending a jolt straight to my brain.

"Fufu... Your heart is beating so fast now," Alphiria whispered softly.

Cradling my head, her fingertips lightly stroked down my neck to the nape of my hairline in a sensual gesture.

"But... it's still not enough," she added, her eyes glinting with determination. "Since your heart has become a reactor, we need to test whether it can properly generate mana."

"A-Aria...?" I squeaked out nervously.

"Besides, it infuriates me to be looked down upon by her," Alphiria declared, her voice laced with seductive malice. "...Listen, Shinya. I'll give you a stimulus far more intense than any lap pillow from the Headmistress."

Releasing my head from her chest, she looked down at me with moist blue eyes. As her alluring voice lingered in the air, she leaned her face closer and closer—

"*Mm... nnh...*"

At first, it was a gentle, probing touch like a bird pecking. But suddenly, Alphiria closed her eyes tightly and pried open my lips, parting them to entwine her sweetly trembling tongue with mine.

"Nngh...?! Ah, Aria...!"

"*Nnh... mm... haah... chuuu...*"

It was an inexperienced, pure young lady's clumsy yet fiercely passionate kiss, driven by jealousy and sheer pride.

Our tongues intertwined so deeply I forgot how to breathe, the wet sound of our saliva mixing echoing lewdly in the quiet room. Her intense heat transmitted through our contact, and her arms wrapped around my neck held me tight, refusing to let me escape.

"*Haaah... nnh... mmm...* More, Shinya... let your heart beat only for me...!" Alphiria gasped out between breathless kisses.

A silver strand stretched between our lips as she paused for air, whispering sweet entreaties with lustrous eyes. Then, without giving me a moment to catch my breath, she descended into another hungry, deep kiss.

Neither of us had undressed. We were simply kissing deeply and intensely. Yet, my blood boiled throughout my entire body, and an overwhelming wave of pleasure threatened to burn away my remaining sanity.

Thump, thump, THUMP—!!

My heart began to pulse at an extraordinary rate, like an alarm bell blaring inside my chest.

"Nnh... ah... amazing, Shinya... Your heart is beating so fast it feels like it might burst... much faster than mine...!"

"A-Aria... I can't... take any more...!"

The instant I inhaled her sweet breath and scent deep into my lungs through our joined lips—

A tremendous shock akin to an orgasm ripped through me, and a vast torrent of mana burst forth from the depths of my heart like a broken dam.

"Mmmh?!"

Flash of light erupted, blinding my vision completely. Sparks flew like a torrential stream of stardust. Starting from our locked lips, my heat poured into Alphiria's body like a raging river.

"Haah... aaah...! It's amazing...! Hot mana is... flooding into me...!"

Alphiria trembled violently as the massive wave of heat rushed into her, arching her back while clinging tightly to my shoulders. The excess mana manifested as shimmering stardust, filling every corner of the room with a magical rainbow glow.

As I gazed vacantly at the breathtaking sight, a comforting wave of exhaustion washed over me, and my consciousness gradually faded away.

"*Haaah... haaah...* You dummy, Shinya... You got way too excited..." Alphiria panted out softly.

Muttering her complaint in a sweet voice, Alphiria slumped against me, resting her head against my chest. ...Talk about unfair... forgetting how wild she got herself... But I wisely kept that thought to myself.

"Honestly... you really are such a perverted familiar..." she murmured affectionately, burying her face into my chest.

Her hair was disheveled, her eyes moist, and her cheeks still flushed with warmth as she nestled against me.

Basking in the lingering afterglow and drowsiness, I focused what little awareness I had left on circulating the dense mana surging from my heart throughout my body. Because of that, I missed the quiet words Alphiria whispered next.

"...This is bad. I think I might get addicted to kissing you..."

"Huh? Did you say something, Aria?" I asked weakly.

"I didn't say anything at all!" she squeaked, blushing furiously. "Besides, how long are you going to stay on my lap?! Hurry up and get off!"

"...So unfair," I muttered under my breath.

Even while grumbling, I didn't let go of Alphiria. Closing my eyes, I slowly drifted off into the realm of dreams.


ToC

0

Post a Comment

close