NWQA9y4fvqTQ9rz5lZU0Ky7avuunQd0OpkNmfOuq
Bookmark
📣 IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE ADS ON THIS WEB, YOU CAN JUST USE AD-BLOCK, NO NEED TO YAPPING ON DISCORD LIKE SOMEONE, SIMPLE. | JIKA KALIAN TIDAK NYAMAN DENGAN IKLAN YANG ADA DIDALAM WEB INI, KALIAN BISA MEMAKAI AD-BLOCK AJA, GAK USAH YAPPING DI DISCORD KAYAK SESEORANG, SIMPLE. ⚠️

[ENG] I Let a Beautiful Runaway Senpai Stay at my place, Now We're Friends with Benefits Whenever I want Volume 1 Prologue

 

Prologue


"...Good grief, it got way later than I expected."

I grumbled to myself as I walked down the dark street.

It was already almost eight o'clock, which was pretty late for heading home from school.

"Man, Chinese food isn't bad once in a while... The Mapo Tenshinhan in particular was amazing, both in flavor and portion size."

Still, I rubbed my stomach, wondering if I'd eaten a little too much.

"Next time, maybe I'll invite those guys on a day off... Hm?"

When I was just a short walk from my house, I caught sight of someone unexpected.

She stood with her back against the shutter of a closed store, staring intently at her smartphone with a troubled expression.

Why is she in a place like this...? Perhaps because I stopped and stared while wondering that, our eyes locked right with each other.

"Ah..."

"..."

The person I had made eye contact with was an upperclassman at my high school, someone I knew very well.

"...Motomiya-senpai."

Motomiya Hinata-senpai.

She was a third-year who was fairly well-known, and the reason for her fame was simple: she was extraordinarily beautiful.

Her black hair reached her shoulders, and the unbuttoned top of her shirt revealed the deep cleavage of her voluptuous bust.

With thick thighs peeking out from her short skirt, her body showcased her impressive physical assets for all to see, but above all, her facial features were incredibly refined.

...Man, she's as sexy and gorgeous as ever.

Since she was an upperclassman, I never had a chance to talk to her, and even when I did see her around, it was just passing each other in the school hallways... Still, as a guy, when an upperclassman is this pretty and has such a killer body, you can't help but follow her with your eyes.

Although it was a completely impossible fantasy, I had occasionally caught myself wondering how amazing it would be to have someone like her as a girlfriend.

"You're Motomiya-senpai, right? What are you doing in a place like this?"

"You're... um..."

"I'm Mikasa—Mikasa Tsubaki."

At my introduction, Motomiya-senpai let out an understanding "Ah," though it didn't seem like she actually recognized my name... Well, I would've been surprised if she did.

Just when I thought she might say something in response to my introduction, she didn't offer a reply at all and simply returned her gaze to her phone as if nothing had happened.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Silence fell between us, and an excruciatingly awkward moment dragged on.

"Um..."

"..."

Unable to endure the unbearable atmosphere any longer, I walked right past her.

Why was she outside at this time of night? Was she not going home...? There was no end to the questions, but precisely because it was such an unusual sight, I couldn't help caring.

"...Wait, rain?"

My home was right around the corner, but suddenly a heavy rain started pouring down.

"I think the forecast said it would rain starting from the evening... It never rained then, so I let my guard down!"

I sprinted and managed to reach my house, but I still got fairly soaked.

Not wanting to catch a cold, I thought about jumping straight into the bath, but I just couldn't get Motomiya-senpai out of my mind.

"...This rain is getting really bad."

It had been raining heavily before, but now it had escalated into a full-blown downpour.

The sound echoed loudly even through the closed door, and although the spot where Motomiya-senpai had been standing had an overhang, it offered pathetic protection.

"No, no, surely she went home by now... Besides, it's not like I'm in any position to worry about her when we never talk. I mean, our relationship is so nonexistent that we couldn't even keep a conversation going for a second!"

In the first place, if a guy she's never spoken to takes advantage of the situation to approach her, any girl would think he just has ulterior motives.

"I'd hate for her to think that about me... Not that I don't have ulterior motives, though."

Ulterior motives? Of course I have them, dummy.

If a woman that gorgeous and sexy were my girlfriend, my heart would race just thinking about what a dream high school life I'd lead.

Sure, there'd probably be plenty of hardships and it wouldn't all be smooth sailing, but for a guy who's never had a girlfriend, I can't help thinking like that!

"...Just having a girlfriend during your school years is inherently naughty, isn't it?"

Even in the erotic manga I've read, the protagonist and heroine are basically going at it like animals... Isn't that just how it goes?

"...Sigh, I'm just gonna take a bath!"

Forget about Motomiya-senpai for a second—into the bath I go!

Even as I resolved to take off my shoes, I couldn't bring myself to do it, my gaze remaining glued to the space beyond the front door.

"...Aah, damn it!"

In the end, I grabbed two umbrellas, opened the front door, and stepped back outside.

By the way, I had briefly checked the weather report on my phone, which said torrential rain with official warnings would continue late into the night.

"In a downpour like this? There's no way she's still there... If she's actually still standing there, I'll do a handstand!"

That's completely impossible, so I don't have to worry about doing any handstands!

Laughing heartily to myself, I headed back toward the spot where she had been... And then.

"...Huh?"

Why... Why, why, why?!

Through the pouring rain, my feet completely soaked, I hurried over to find... Senpai was still standing there. She was staring at her phone just like before, but she looked troubled.

As I reappeared, Motomiya-senpai's eyes widened in surprise.

"...Is something wrong?"

"That's my line."

I never actually expected her to still be here... What is she doing?

It would have been one thing if only her feet were wet, but the heavy, driving rain was soaking her clothes, and staying out in conditions like this was a guaranteed way to catch a cold.

I stepped closer to Motomiya-senpai, whose soaked clothing was disastrously see-through, revealing her underwear, and handed her one of the umbrellas.

"What's this...?"

"Please use this. With rain this heavy, your shoes will probably get soaked anyway, but it's still better than getting drenched from head to toe."

"..."

"Come on, take it!"

"R-right!"

Startled by my raised voice, Senpai took the umbrella from me.

"So...why are you still out here? I handed you an umbrella, but it doesn't really look like… Not having one was the problem, was it?"

"...Yeah, you're right. I didn't have an umbrella, but that's not why I'm here... Did I make you worry about me?"

"I don't usually see anyone here at night, let alone you, Senpai. Plus, the rain's terrible."

"...I guess so. It's not like I'm trying to be a burden, but since you're here, maybe you could listen to me for a bit?"

"Sure."

"I got into a fight with my parents and ran away from home.”

"...Huh?"

Ran away...? As in, literally running away from home?

She went into detail after that, explaining that she was raised in a single-parent household with her mother, but the two of them got along terribly.

Apparently, they'd gotten into a massive argument as soon as she got home today, so she had bolted out of the house.

"The fight was awful, and I just couldn't stand the thought of looking at her face anymore."

"I see..."

"Hotels are expensive, and as for anything else... Well, there's no way in hell I'm asking my friends or ex-boyfriend for help. Over my dead body."

"Right..."

I could tell from her demeanor that she had absolutely no intention of going back.

She'd mentioned a hotel, but there weren't any nearby, and taking a taxi would only cost her even more... So I decided to make a proposal.

"Nobody's home at my place today... Do you want to come over to my place today?”

"Huh?"

Her eyes widened again, but I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth.

If I could make one excuse for myself, even though I'd been thinking about ulterior motives before leaving my house, this offer had genuinely come from concern.

Leaving her like this felt wrong... Though I couldn't deny that I probably should have given it a bit more thought first.

"Um..."

"Are you sure?"

Prompted by the hopeful note in her voice, I nodded without thinking.

"In that case... I'll take you up on it."

"A-ah, sure!"

Woah, woah... Are you serious?!

I thought there was no way something like this could actually happen, but is this gorgeous, sexy gyaru senior really coming to my place right now?!

"What's wrong? Lost in thought?"

"Ah, no... Wh-?!"

As I stood there flustered, Senpai stepped right up beside me.

Her naturally refined features were already overwhelming up close, but with her rain-soaked hair, her translucent uniform, and the black underwear showing through... She was ridiculously hot.

"E-excuse me for a second!"

"W-what?!"

On impulse, I put the umbrella down on the ground and did a handstand against the wall of the building to keep from getting drenched.

"...Are you okay in the head?"

"Well... I have a reason for this."

"A reason?"

"I really didn't think you'd be out here in a downpour like this, Senpai... So I told myself that if you actually were, I'd do a handstand."

"...Pfft... Ahahaha!"

"Y-you don't have to laugh that hard!"

"I can't help it! I've never seen anyone actually keep a promise to do a handstand before."

I mean, neither had I... But well, if it made her laugh, I guess it wasn't all bad.

The mood lightened nicely, easing some of my tension. I finished my handstand and we started walking.

"I never expected things to turn out like this... I'm really glad I have such a kind underclassman."

"The one most surprised here is me, though..."

And so, I invited Senpai into my home.

Having a girl my age—and such a gorgeous upperclassman at that—in my house was an experience I'd never had, so I was insanely nervous. But nothing weird was going to happen. She'd just spend the night here and head home tomorrow... That was all there was to it!

...Or so I thought.

"Hey."

"Y-yes...?"

"I'd feel bad just staying here for free, so I'm going to give you a reward."

"A...reward...?"

"There's a very straightforward reward for a situation like this—I'll let you do something naughty with me."

Why is Senpai making a move on me?!

Senpai had already eaten dinner before coming over, so after she took a shower, all that was left was to turn in for the night.

And yet right now, she was straddling my waist, looking down at me.

She was wearing the dress shirt I'd lent her in a scandalously loose fashion, so much so that even the slightest movement looked ready to expose her voluptuous chest completely.

"U-um...?!"

"I was planning on paying you back with my body, but...are you not into that? I'm actually pretty confident in how I look, you know?"

Saying that, Senpai completely stripped off the dress shirt.

What lay revealed was her bare skin... With nothing left to hide her, every sensitive part was exposed right before my eyes, leaving me so stunned that even my confusion was washed away.

"Is this...your first time?"

"Y-yes..."

"I see... But don't worry, I'll make sure it feels good."

The voice whispered in my ear sent a shiver down my spine.


Senpai traces her fingers seductively across my body... If I don't turn her down right now, are we really going to do something naughty?

I knew this was crazy... I knew I shouldn't be doing this, yet I couldn't resist Senpai as she smiled in front of me... No, to be honest, as a high school guy interested in sex, I just couldn't bear to let an opportunity like this pass me by.

"Senpai... I..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm... interested in getting intimate... I've never had a girlfriend before, so even if I was curious, I could never even imagine experiencing something like that for myself."

Senpai was already placing her hands on my pajamas and pulling them off... If I was going to run, if I was going to reject her, now was my only chance.

Yet the will to refuse her had completely vanished from my mind.

"...To have my first time be with someone as beautiful as you, Senpai... um, I'm really happy."

"...You're so honest, or maybe just straightforward. You're actually making me embarrassed here, you know?"

"I-I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to apologize... But if you're going to say things like that, I certainly can't let your first time be a bad memory."

With a gentle push to my chest, I fell back onto the futon.

Senpai then slowly lowered her body over mine, pressing her voluptuous softness against my chest with zero restraint... Then, letting out a giggle right in front of my eyes, she spoke.

"Then let's start with a kiss... Have you had your first kiss?"

"...My mom kissed me a long time ago when she was drunk."

"Heh-heh, I see. Then is it okay if I'm your first naughty kiss, too?"

"Y-Yes! In fact, I'd love nothing more!"

"Okay, then here I go."

Was I... being too eager?

That thought lasted for only a fleeting moment before the distance between us closed to zero... and I shared my first kiss with Senpai.

It was a strange... strange feeling.

My head grew hot and hazy... wrapped in a mysterious, light-headed sensation, as if my body were floating in midair.

I simply pressed my lips against Senpai's, completely empty of thought.

Yet even an amateur like me knew that with what lay ahead, a kiss wasn't going to end with just pressing our lips together.

Parting my lips, Senpai slipped her tongue into my mouth.

My tongue intertwined with hers.

It tasted sweet... It might have been my imagination, but a sweet flavor seemed to pour in from Senpai.

Senpai's tongue ravished the inside of my mouth, as if pounding the true meaning of a deep kiss into the depths of my consciousness... yet it felt so intoxicatingly good I couldn't resist.

As her tongue stroked across the surface and underside of mine, an impulse took hold of me to respond, and I began moving my tongue in imitation of hers.

I was desperate... utterly desperate.

After all, I didn't know the first thing about what I was doing... All I could do was mimic what Senpai was doing to me and respond.

"...Ngh."

"..."

"...Honestly, every single one of your reactions is so cute."

Before long, I couldn't even tell what Senpai was saying anymore.

After that, neither of us could stop... In other words, it was no exaggeration to say that I had lost my virginity to a senior I'd only spoken to for the first time today.

I didn't even remember how long it lasted or when we eventually fell asleep.

However, I soon learned that the moment a human being cools off, even if they had no intention of regretting anything, a tiny sliver of regret is bound to creep in.

"I... I really did it."

The next morning, I clutched my head as I looked at the completely naked upperclassman sleeping beside me.

My head had been fuzzy right when I woke up, but seeing her lying there brought back every single detail of last night's events in vivid clarity.

As a condition for letting her stay the night, we ended up sleeping together.

For someone like me who had zero experience with women—let alone sex—she had taken the lead through it all.

Starting from kisses that were gentle yet passionate, she taught me how to touch her body... and during that, I got to fondle her big, soft breasts.

Her chest... boobs so large they spilled right out of my palms.

They were insanely soft, swaying wildly back and forth when she straddled me and moved her hips.

Did I really sleep with a woman this gorgeous? Honestly, if someone told me it was all a dream, I'd be devastated, but even so, the time I got to spend with her was so intensely satisfying I couldn't possibly ask for more.

"...Huh?"

"Ah..."

Motomiya-senpai woke up.

Kicking off the duvet, she sat up—unhesitatingly exposing her voluptuous body—and rubbed her eyes.

"..."

"..."

Just that simple gesture made my heart race so hard it was almost embarrassing.

With her bedhead and sleepy eyes, she looked almost like a little child for a second, but catching sight of the two massive mounds hanging from her chest quickly forced me to reconsider.

"..."

"I-Is something wrong...?"

Having opened her eyes, Motomiya-senpai—still looking terribly sleepy—froze in place while staring intently at me.

What's going on...? What's up with her?

Just as I started feeling a little anxious, a bright, beaming smile spread across her face, and she lunged right at me.

"Tsubakiii ♡"

"Oof!?"

A-A direct dive... right into my stomach!?

Contrary to the sweet, sugary voice that had just leaked from her lips, she rammed her head into my stomach with considerable force, making me squirm in pain. But being hugged by a beautiful woman and having her breasts pressed firmly against me quickly washed the pain away, replacing it with an overwhelming surge of excitement.

...Man, I really am a simple guy.

"...Haaah."

Looking back, meeting this senpai was where everything had begun.

It was the exact moment when charming upperclassmen would begin gathering in my life, raising the curtain on a daily routine drenched in eroticism.



ToC

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

close