NWQA9y4fvqTQ9rz5lZU0Ky7avuunQd0OpkNmfOuq
Bookmark
📣 IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE ADS ON THIS WEB, YOU CAN JUST USE AD-BLOCK, NO NEED TO YAPPING ON DISCORD LIKE SOMEONE, SIMPLE. | JIKA KALIAN TIDAK NYAMAN DENGAN IKLAN YANG ADA DIDALAM WEB INI, KALIAN BISA MEMAKAI AD-BLOCK AJA, GAK USAH YAPPING DI DISCORD KAYAK SESEORANG, SIMPLE. ⚠️

[ENG] I Let a Beautiful Runaway Senpai Stay at my place, Now We're Friends with Benefits Whenever I want Volume 1 Chapter 1

 

Chapter 1: An Unforgettable Night with My Senpai



"Congratulations on your graduation ♥."

"Ah, yes... Um... Thank you very much!"

"Ahaha... I didn't expect you to thank me that much."

That exchange with Senpai remained burned into my mind.

That rainy day... Even now on Monday, I could still vividly remember everything from last Friday.

No, there was no way I could forget it for even a single second.

While I couldn't deny I had gotten swept up in the moment, at Senpai's hands, I had literally rushed up the stairs to adulthood.

"Ngh..."

"..."

The moment I let my guard down, my mind was completely consumed by thoughts of having sex with Senpai.

Senpai's voice, her body, her softness, her warmth... everything about her that I had felt back then.

"Does it feel good? Heh-heh, judging by that look on your face, I guess I don't even need to ask."

"Yours is going in right here, you know?"

"This feels pretty good... Could we actually be incredibly compatible physically?"

"All right, why don't you try moving next?"

"Nnh... Yeah, just like that... You're doing so well... Ahh..."

"You can go a little harder, you know? Let me feel more of you..."

My mind was now completely consumed by thoughts of Senpai.

But I couldn't help it... I mean, until just a few days ago, I was a virgin who didn't know the first thing about a woman's body... But wait... That's right—I actually lost my virginity.

"Heeey, Tsubaki?"

"What's wrong with him?"

I hadn't known anything, but Senpai had taught me so much.

Even though it was my first time, I was touching Senpai's beautiful body, so I had tried to be as careful and considerate as humanly possible.

She had praised me for being gentle and attentive, and at the time, every single word from her had made me stupidly happy.

Though halfway through, it felt like my primal instincts had taken over—I just wanted to see Senpai pleased, so I kept moving my body frantically.

"Tsubaki!"

"Tsubaki-kun!"

"Ngh!?"

Hearing voices suddenly right by my ear, I snapped out of it and looked up.

"Kanato, Rio..."

"Yeah."

"Mm-hmm."

The two standing right in front of me were my best friends.

We had been together ever since middle school, to the point where we had never once been placed in different classes despite class reshuffles.

And even now as second-year high schoolers, that streak remained unbroken.

"You were spacing out, so I got a bit worried."

The one who said that with a bright grin was Kanato Tomioka.

Kanato was a handsome guy who suited a refreshing smile, and his athletic skills were top-notch. He was in the soccer club and was rumored to be the next captain candidate.

"Did something happen? Your face is red... Do you have a fever or something?"

The one asking anxiously was Asakura Rio.

She would get mad if I called her short, but Rio, who suited an adorable smile perfectly, was the soccer club manager—and more importantly, Kanato's childhood friend.

"I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you."

"You sure?"

"If anything's wrong, tell us, okay?"

"...Sigh, your friendship is bringing tears to my eyes."

When I pretended to weep, both of them patted my head consolingly, even though they obviously knew I was joking.

"Looks like he's fine."

"Yeah."

"See, what did I tell you? It's really nothing."

...Still, I could never tell them the actual reason I was acting weird.

Even though they were worrying about me like this, I was actually just reminiscing about my passionate encounter with Senpai.

There was no way in hell I could tell them that! So forgive me, you two.

"Seriously... You two are always so close."

I said that, but it was only natural for them to be so close.

Because they were not only childhood friends but also a couple, their closeness was genuinely heartwarming.

Romance between childhood friends felt like something straight out of a manga—I seriously envied it.

"...Hmm?"

Just then, the smartphone in my pocket vibrated.

Wondering what it was, I took it out and looked at the screen, and my heart gave a sudden thud.

"Come to the vacant classroom on the third floor during lunch break. You know where it is, right?"

Needless to say, it was a message from Senpai.

We had exchanged messaging IDs when she stayed over at my place, but I never expected her to contact me so soon... Man, my heart was pounding way too hard over just this.

"Hey, your face is getting red again, you know."

"It's even worse than before..."

"I-I'm fine!"

This was bad... I was completely flustered by Senpai's message.

Because I stumbled over my words so badly, the two of them questioned me relentlessly, but I managed to play it off and escape the hot seat.

"Alriiiight, good morning, everyone. Let me start morning homeroom."

After that, our homeroom teacher, Yamamoto-sensei, arrived, and the homeroom began.

"..."

Naturally, the things coming out of Yamamoto-sensei's mouth were important.

However, as far as I was concerned, it went in one ear and out the other... The reason was simple: I was scheduled to meet Senpai during lunch break.

Here I was, worrying Kanato and Rio because I kept reminiscing about my first time... Was I really the kind of guy whose brain got so completely consumed by perverted thoughts?

In the end, I couldn't focus on class at all until the promised lunch break.

As soon as lunch break arrived, I finished eating quickly, called out to Kanato and Rio, left the classroom, went up to the third floor, and headed for the vacant classroom Senpai had specified.

"Phew... E-Excuse me!"

"Welcome~"

When I arrived at the destination, Senpai was already waiting.

Just like when we met on Friday, Senpai was fiddling with her smartphone, and she giggled softly when she saw me enter the room.

"Ngh..."

"..."

My heart thudded at her smile again, and I quickly averted my gaze.

"Isn't it mean to look away?"

"Well... I'm nervous, okay? Cut me some slack."

"Even if you say that, it still doesn't satisfy me."

"Well... I'm sorry."

"Heh-heh, well, whatever."

Beckoned by her to come over, I slowly walked over to her side.

The moment I stood right next to Senpai, a soft, sweet fragrance tickled my nostrils. To the current me, even this scent felt nostalgic.

After all, it was the sweet fragrance I had taken in over and over on that day... the day Senpai and I slept together.

"I know I already said it, but thanks again for letting me stay over the other day."

"...No, thank you as well."

Ah... Not knowing what else to say, I ended up thanking her back.

"Even Tsubaki is thanking me?"

"Well... that's because you gave me such an incredibly happy time."

"You really are such an honest, amusing guy. As expected of the eccentric who suddenly did a handstand."

"Please stop calling me an eccentric..."

"No matter how you look at it, that was total eccentric behavior."

Ugh... I don't have a comeback for that!

Whether seeing me rendered speechless from embarrassment tickled her funny bone or not, Senpai continued speaking while her shoulders shook with laughter.

"But if that ended up being a happy experience for Tsubaki, then that's what matters most."

"Motomiya-senpai... you were seriously amazing."

"You're really honest, aren't you? But I don't like that way of addressing."

"Huh?"

"We're intimate now, you know? I gave you permission to call me by my first name, and back then, you called me by my name properly."

Senpai smoothly leaned in close to me.

Not only the squishy softness pressing against my body, but also the sweet fragrance drifting softly off Senpai... yeah, I really loved this.

"Come on, try calling me by my name."

"...Hinata-senpai."

"Even though you called me without an honorific back then... Oh well, I guess that's fine for now."

Hinata-senpai looking pouted was cute... Wait, no, why was Hinata-senpai opening her heart up to me this much?

Spending a night together was a huge deal, but for it to lead to this... I was extremely happy about it, yet Hinata-senpai's attitude was so kind that it left me a bit confused.

"Still... that day was really hilarious. From Tsubaki suddenly doing a handstand, to what you said to me right after we got home, you know?"

"Ah..."

At Hinata-senpai's words, the memory instantly came back to me.

"Senpai...!"

"What is it?"

"Um... I've never done this kind of thing before. I don't plan on losing my mind and acting like an ape, but if I accidentally try to lay a hand on you, please don't hesitate to beat me up... Ah, no, kill me!"

"I-I won't kill you!"

In a sense, my sanity might have already been blown out the window at that point.

Even though I'd set up defensive boundaries for myself, I ended up having sex with Hinata-senpai anyway, rendering them completely meaningless.

"I have confidence in my own body, and I think my technique is pretty decent too. So I thought it might be a bit too stimulating for Tsubaki's first time, but... our physical compatibility was surprisingly amazing, wasn't it?"

"I-Is that so...?"

"That's right. And it wasn't just physical compatibility—Tsubaki's consideration, even for someone inexperienced... placing my trust in your gentle words and attitude played a big part too, you know? That's why I wanted to lean on you, and why I thought about meeting up with Tsubaki again like this, see?"

Playing with her hair, Hinata-senpai said such delightful things to me.

Since I had my hands full at the time, I don't think I was able to say anything particularly clever... but hearing that Hinata-senpai felt that way made me happier than anything else.

...I mean, Hinata-senpai really is such a cute and beautiful person.

Of course I found her cute, but looking at things like the piercings in both her ears really reminded me that she was a gyaru.

Hinata-senpai was truly a type of person I'd never interacted with before.

"Um, Hinata-senpai. To tell you the truth, there was something I was curious about... but I didn't reach out from my end because I thought it might be a bother."

"Something you were curious about?"

"...I was wondering how things went with your mom."

"......"

After staring blankly for a moment, Hinata-senpai let me know that while their fight was still ongoing as usual, it wasn't anything to worry about.

However, Hinata-senpai really seemed to dislike her mother, so she didn't want to talk about her even a little bit, and we enjoyed chatting about other topics right up until the very end of lunch break.

Then, as time ran short, just as we were about to part ways—

"Talking with you like this reminded me again. Being by Tsubaki's side feels so comforting... If it's alright with you, could I come over again sometime?"

That was truly a proposal laced with temptation.

Along with her words, memories of Hinata-senpai vividly resurfaced in my mind, proving that I was already so captivated I couldn't restrain myself.

"If you'd like to, I really want you to come... That's what I think."

"Thanks. In that case, I'll definitely come over sometime soon, okay? Next time, let's have even more passionate sex."

"U-Understood!"

I had never been told something like this before... yet the only emotion I felt was pure joy.

I was probably floating on cloud nine.

Even though there was still so much I didn't know about Hinata-senpai, I already trusted her deeply... Having her feel this way about me made me overwhelmingly happy, and I couldn't stop getting excited thinking about experiencing that wonderful time with her again.

"Oh my~? You look pretty happy."

Noticing my state, Hinata-senpai poked me in the cheek.

"Of course I'm happy... Honestly, I'm so hooked on talking with you that I wouldn't even mind if you deceived me, Hinata-senpai."

"...You're really going to get deceived one day, you know?"

"No, I intend to judge people properly. And having done that, I believe you're someone trustworthy, Hinata-senpai."

"......"

For the first time today, Hinata-senpai's cheeks flushed slightly.

Then, without saying a word, she patted my head, so my words must have genuinely made her happy.

"...Um, Hinata-senpai."

"What is it?"

"Actually, this week as well... my mom won't be home on Friday night. So... would you like to stay over again?"

To my proposal, Hinata-senpai immediately nodded.

"Got it. Then I'll come over."

"...Yes!"

And just like that, it was decided that Hinata-senpai would stay at my place again.

I wondered if I was indulging way too much in a single night of sex... but so what?

I wanted to spend time with Hinata-senpai again.

I wanted to share that wonderful time with her again... That was what I felt.


▼▽


When looking forward to something fun, time seemed to fly by quickly.

Today had already become the promised Friday, but truth be told, we hadn't exchanged a single message since meeting on Monday.

...Is Hinata-senpai really going to come today?

"Thank you for the meal."

"You're welcome."

Even though I'd been thinking of nothing but Hinata-senpai, I pressed my hands together as I finished breakfast.

"Was it good?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'm glad."

My mother smiled across from me.

Breakfast was never anything overly extravagant, but whatever my mother made was delicious—so much so that it felt as if magic had been cast on it.

"Your cooking is always delicious, Mom. Same with your bento lunches... I'm really proud of them."

"Tsubaki... Aah, you're just so cute!"

"Wait—!?"

Overcome with emotion, Mom hopped up and threw her arms around me.

With that momentum, my head was pulled into her chest, enveloping me in a scent that hadn't changed since I was little... It was a deeply comforting smell.

"Tsubaki, you always say exactly what makes your mom happy! I love you so much, I wish I could make you my boyfriend even though you're my son!"

"You're joking, right?"

"Of course I am~♪"

Mom didn't let go of me for a while after that, but I figured she was just recharging her batteries for being away from today until tomorrow night.

"You know, I've been thinking lately..."

"About what?"

"Well, you never really had a rebellious phase, did you, Tsubaki? It's not impossible that it's still coming, but sometimes I wonder if you were just holding back and being overly considerate for my sake."

"That's not true at all."

I interrupted Mom.

"Ever since Dad passed away, you've raised me all by yourself. I can manage on my own to some extent now, but back then, no matter how busy you were, you were always by my side... To have a rebellious phase against a mom like that? I could never forgive myself."

"Tsubaki..."

Right now, Mom is my only blood relative.

Ever since Dad died when I was young, she's raised me single-handedly. I respect her deeply and feel immense gratitude toward her.

The last thing I'd ever want to do is cause trouble for a mother like that.

"So, Mom, just don't push yourself too hard, okay?"

"You don't need to worry about that. I don't want to make you worry, and I have the nerve to refuse if someone makes unreasonable demands. Besides, I'm doing a job I genuinely love, so there's really nothing to worry about."

"Well, if you say so."

For the record, Mom works as a designer.

She's in high demand everywhere, so she often leaves the house on weekends. But watching her hard work makes it clear how much she loves what she does, and seeing that gives me strength too.

"Still..."

"?"

Mom, seemingly satisfied, stepped back and looked me up and down before speaking.

"You're such a gentle, good boy. I wonder why you've never had a single girlfriend up until now."

"..."

Sorry, Mom... Well, not that I have anything to apologize for, but actually... skipping the whole dating thing entirely, I lost my virginity just the other day.

Naturally, I couldn't tell her that. And needless to say, I hadn't mentioned inviting Hinata-senpai over while Mom was away... Not like I ever could.

"Well then, I'm off!"

"Yes, take care!"

After that, I left the house with Mom seeing me off.

And so, without getting dragged into any particular trouble, I arrived at school. But right after changing my shoes at the shoe lockers, I spotted Hinata-senpai.

"Hey, Hinata! Let's go to karaoke today~!"

"I can't today."

"Ehh? Why~?"

"I have somewhere to be."

"Why, why, why~?!"

"...You're so annoying."

Hinata-senpai had a look of utter annoyance on her face... I kinda liked that look on her, too.

The girl throwing a tantrum while clinging to Hinata-senpai was... Murakumo-senpai, if I remember correctly.

Though a different type than Hinata-senpai, she was also incredibly beautiful with an astonishing figure.

With her blonde hair and loosely worn uniform, she came across as even more of a quintessential gyaru than Hinata-senpai.

"...Ah."

Right then, my eyes met Hinata-senpai's.

"What's up?"

"...Nothing."

I thought Hinata-senpai would walk right past me as if nothing had happened, but she leaned in and whispered in a low voice.

"I'll text you after school."

Along with those words, she gave my shoulder a casual pat.

Just that alone made my shoulders twitch with a jolt, and seeing my reaction, Hinata-senpai giggled.

"What, you know him?"

"Something like that."

In the end, that was the extent of my interaction with Hinata-senpai.

As I stood there watching Hinata-senpai's back until she disappeared, Kanato and Rio, who had just arrived at school, called out to me.

"Yo, Tsubaki! What's with you, spacing out like that?"

"Good morning, Tsubaki-kun... Is your face red again?"

"Don't mind me at all... In fact, instead of worrying about me, why don't you two go flirt with each other?"

"Huh? Really...? Okay, got it! Kanato~!"

"Whoa!? Don't just hug me out of nowhere!"

"Ehehe~♪"

Don't actually go and flirt, you two...

Sighing at the two of them, forever sweet and head over heels for each other, I headed toward the classroom ahead of them.

From there, I spent the agonizingly long hours waiting for after school, and at last, after-school time with Hinata-senpai arrived.

"I know where your house is, so I'll head over later."

Right after homeroom ended, a message arrived from Hinata-senpai.

Hinata-senpai probably had preparations to make, so she likely wouldn't arrive immediately. Still, I couldn't risk leaving her waiting at the front door under any circumstances, so I headed straight home.


▼▽


I had been restlessly pacing around ever since I got home, but finally, the moment arrived!

The instant the intercom chimed to signal a visitor, I rushed straight to the front door... Taking a deep breath to compose myself, I opened the door and welcomed Hinata-senpai.

"Yo, I'm here."

"Welcome... Hinata-senpai."

"You seem a bit stiff. Are you nervous?"

"Well... yes."

I admitted while scratching my head... Wait, Hinata-senpai was in her school uniform.

"You're in your school uniform?"

"Ah, yeah... To be honest, I ran into someone as soon as I got back. So I packed up my things quickly because I wanted to leave the house right away."

"I see..."

"Did you really want to see me in casual clothes that badly?"

"I'd be lying... if I said I didn't."

Man, this is bad... Whenever I'm in front of Hinata-senpai, I can't help but blurt out how I really feel.

"You really are so cute and honest, Tsubaki."

Giggling softly, Hinata-senpai leaned in close to whisper against my ear.

"I brought my pajamas, so will you forgive me with that? Personally, I wouldn't mind wearing one of your shirts like last time, though."

"..."

It was true that Hinata-senpai had looked insanely hot wearing nothing but my shirt.

Part of me really wanted to see her like that again, but on the other hand, I desperately wanted to see her in her pajamas, too.

"A-Anyhow, please come on in."

"Thanks."

Setting aside the matter of tonight for later, I invited Hinata-senpai into the living room.

Placing her bags on the sofa, she looked around the living room as if gazing at something dazzling, then spoke up.

"I thought so last time, too, but your house is so warm."

"Warm...?"

"Yeah... Tsubaki-kun, do you love your mom?"

"I do."

"I see."

Hinata-senpai... No, I shouldn't pry into family matters so carelessly.

Part of me wanted to ask for more details, but it was best to wait until she felt like talking about it herself.

"I want to go to your room, Tsubaki-kun."

"Sure thing. Let's go."

Though the mood had turned a bit solemn, I led Hinata-senpai up to my room.

"You know, I was really looking forward to today."

"You were?"

"Yeah. Didn't I tell you on Monday? We were so physically compatible, and I really wanted to have sex with you again."

"Ngh..."

"..."

Looking into her direct gaze as she said that, I inadvertently averted my eyes.

Immediately after, Hinata-senpai pushed me over, easily pinning me down.

"Tsubaki-kun."

"Ngh?!"

"!?"

Hinata-senpai hovered over me as I lay there, pressing her body tightly against mine.

As her voluptuous body pressed against me, my entire body heat surged, and memories of last week with Hinata-senpai rushed back even more vividly than before.

"My body's getting hot too... It's been a week, so let's get right to it."

She stroked my crotch over my pants.

Not only was my heart swelling with expectation, but my crotch was literally swelling with expectation too... Wait, what on earth am I saying?!

"Well, hello there."

Unzipping my fly, she exposed my precious tool.

Having yearned for sweet, honeyed moments with Hinata-senpai, it quivered as if begging to release the desires that had been built up for this moment.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to feel good?"

"...Yes."

"Okay, sure. Then I'll use my mouth."

Opening her mouth wide, Hinata-senpai took me in.

It was comfortably warm... No, because it was a sensitive spot, it felt intensely hot, but just knowing I was inside her mouth eclipsed everything else with sheer arousal.

The way she gently held her side hair back with one hand excited me, and the way she looked up at me with slightly moist eyes was amazing... In short, having Hinata-senpai do this to me was irresistibly heavenly.

Am I a pervert for coming to absolutely love every filthy squelching sound echoing against my eardrums, all because of Hinata-senpai...?

I felt a fleeting anxiety that I would soon stop caring about anyway, and just as expected, the pleasure brought on by Hinata-senpai's stimulation washed all thoughts away.

Even so, I hated just receiving without doing anything in return, but Hinata-senpai told me to save all that energy to pour into her body tonight... Every single word and action of hers was so erotic that my heart didn't get a moment's rest.

And then... And then, and then, and THEN!

"How is it? Should I go a little harder?"

"N-no... It feels amazing!"

After a light round of sex that was really just an appetizer, I ended up taking a bath together with Hinata-senpai.

Hinata-senpai's voice echoed in the bathroom as she gently washed my back with a lathery towel... We had bathed separately when she came over last week, but to think I'd get the chance to bathe with a woman like this... It really was a non-stop series of surprises and firsts.

"...Hee-hee."

"What is it?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking back to earlier. Even though what we're doing is an adult act, you really have an addictively cute side to you, Tsubaki-kun."

"That's... like what?"

"Mainly how much you love boobs? You stare so intently, you look visibly delighted when I press them against you... Oh, and you love burying your face in them too, right?"

"...Yes."

I had no choice but to honestly admit it.

I had never really consciously thought about it before, but apparently, I loved big breasts.

Hinata-senpai's breasts were huge... Supposedly she was a G-cup, which for a high schooler was practically in the mega-bust category.

"Doesn't a boob freak like you love things like this too, Tsubaki-kun?"

"Ngh?!"

"!?"

An overwhelming squishy elasticity pressed against my back.

Compounded by the slick sensation of the body soap, the feeling of Hinata-senpai's chest transmitted directly to me, threatening to turn my lower half into a disaster again.

However, I had my pride, so I managed to endure it and temporarily push back Hinata-senpai's erotic onslaught.

After washing off our bodies, we got into the bathtub together, but because Hinata-senpai insisted on facing each other, we ended up staring right at one another.

Her boobs are floating...

Hinata-senpai's breasts floated lightly on top of the water.

Mesmerized by a sight I had only ever seen in anime or manga, I ended up staring until Hinata-senpai pointed it out.

"Staring too much."

"S-sorry..."

"You don't need to apologize. Besides, sitting face-to-face like this makes it impossible not to see, and considering how much you love big boobs, it can't be helped, right?"

Giggling, Hinata-senpai cupped some water in her palms.

As I watched wondering what she was going to do, Hinata-senpai flashed a smirk and splashed the water right at me.

"Woah?!"

"Direct hit to the face~♪"

"H-hey, stop it!"

"Your reaction gets a hundred out of a hundred, so I'm not stopping~♪"

She was surprisingly skilled at splashing water, unleashing a concentrated barrage on my mouth and nose.

Still... I guess I really am a simple guy, because even when she treated me like this, I couldn't help but find it fun, and I kept thinking over and over how truly beautiful Hinata-senpai was when she laughed.




"You're really gorgeous, Hinata-senpai."

"I get that a lot."

"Whoa, so blunt."

"I told you, didn't I? I have confidence in myself."

Hinata-senpai said it flat out, but the fact that she didn't sound arrogant at all was impressive in its own right.

"What about you, Tsubaki? Is there anything... you feel confident about?"

"Something I feel confident about... My mom is away from home a lot, so I guess I've gotten pretty good at handling most things on my own."

"Huh, that's impressive."

"Also... I know it sounds weird saying it myself, but... I guess I'm kind of nice?"

...I instantly regretted saying that.

Calling myself kind? What am I, a narcissist...? I tried to correct myself right away, but Hinata-senpai nodded and agreed with a "That's true."

"Didn't you think it was weird for me to say that about myself?"

"Not at all. I mean, it's the truth. Sure, going around bragging about it everywhere would be one thing, but it's just in front of me, so what's the harm?"

"...I see."

"You came out in the rain for me and let me stay over... Just doing that makes you plenty kind in my book, Tsubaki."

"T-Thank you..."

Unable to look Hinata-senpai in the eye, I dropped my gaze once more.

Naturally, that meant her massive chest immediately entered my field of vision, and true to form, I found myself staring at it all over again.

"When we have sex, okay? You can do whatever you want with them then."

"...Okay."

I nodded, focusing for now on warming up my body.

The stimulating situation continued even after getting out of the bath. Dressed in cute pink pajamas, Hinata-senpai had left the top buttons undone just like with her school uniform, boldly displaying her cleavage.

"This is just my default look now. It's eye candy for you too, isn't it, Tsubaki?"

Ah, damn it... She seriously knows what she's doing!

She was already oozing sex appeal fresh out of the bath, but broadcasting her irresistible feminine charm so unabashedly made it less of an eye candy and more of a deadly poison.

"I'm gonna go dry my hair."

"Okay."

While Hinata-senpai temporarily left the living room, I took out the sushi I had bought for dinner from the fridge and set it on the table.

As I was preparing some miso soup to go with it, Hinata-senpai returned, finished with drying her hair.

"Thanks for waiting... Oh, is that sushi?"

"Yeah, I bought some for us."

"Wow... It looks delicious!"

Oho, Hinata-senpai's reaction isn't bad at all.

"Shall we eat then?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks for the food."

"Thanks for the food."

And so began our dinner together.

It wasn't anything fancy, but as we stuffed our faces with sushi, we never ran out of things to talk about.

"And then, get this—"

Hinata-senpai mostly talked about her friends and school... She didn't say much about her family, but she still shared plenty of other stories with me.

In return, I told her about my friends, my mom, how I usually spent my days, and what my life had been like up until now.

I was so completely absorbed in chatting with Hinata-senpai that I didn't even realize all the sushi in front of me was already gone.

"Thank you for the meal."

"Thank you for the meal. Mmm, that was so good...!"

Seriously, I was just glad she enjoyed it.

After brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed, we returned to my room. This was where the real event began for Hinata-senpai and me.

Sitting on the bed, Hinata-senpai opened her arms and told me to come over.

"Hinata-senpai."

"Tsubaki."

I wrapped my arms around Hinata-senpai and pushed her down onto the bed.

"Nngh... Mmh."

Just running my hands over Hinata-senpai's body caused a sweet moan to escape her lips.

Even though I'd only slept with Hinata-senpai once before, I knew that once she started making those sounds, her switch was flipped.

"Hey... Drop the '-senpai'... Call me just by my name...♡"

"Hinata...!"

"Ahnn...♡"

No honorifics during sex... That was just like last time.

Calling Hinata-senpai by her first name, I touched her body and kissed her... Not just a simple touch of lips, but a deep, intense kiss with intertwined tongues, just as she had taught me.

"Slurp... Nn...♡"

French kissing Hinata-senpai... It was an intoxicating sensation that completely swept me away.

A simple soft kiss wasn't bad either, but this deep kissing left me breathless and completely hooked.

I wanted more of Hinata-senpai... I wanted her to feel me even more.

I had held back for a whole week... All this time, I'd been longing to do this with her!

"Hey, Tsubaki, touch my body more... Look, right here... I want you so much I'm already like this...♡ Make me feel you more and more...♡"

"O-Okay... Um, Hinata."

"Mmh...♡"

Unimaginable from her usual self, Hinata-senpai's words and tone were practically melting with sweetness.

Whenever it came to sex, Hinata-senpai turned incredibly affectionate, escalating things into intense, passionate exchanges as if we were lovers who had been together for years.

Well, it wasn't like I had any experience with a relationship like that, but I was pretty sure my intuition wasn't wrong.

"Hinata-senpai—"

"Nooo! Drop the '-senpai'! I told you I want you to call me by my name...♡"

Calling her Hinata-senpai was basically second nature to me at this point.

So no matter how much she asked me to drop the honorific, I'd instinctively revert to calling her 'senpai' in the heat of the moment, prompting her to scold me in that sweet, melty voice every single time... Damn it, she was way too freaking cute!

"Um... Hinata."

"What is it?"

"You're so cute I can't hold back anymore... I want to pour everything I've bottled up this past week right into you, Hinata!"

Of course, I was still inexperienced when it came to sex.

But even so, I wanted to pour it all into her... I couldn't hold back or show restraint, but I just wanted to make love to Hinata right away!

Hinata-senpai nodded at my honest words.

"Yeah...♡ It's okay, come to me...♡ ...Oh, wait, sorry. I forgot something important."

Realizing her slipup, Hinata-senpai pulled a condom out of her bag. Seeing it reminded me that it was literally the most important thing... Good grief, just how overly eager was I?

"I'll put it on for you."

"Whoa...!"

Dexterously holding the condom wrapper in her mouth, Hinata-senpai gently put it on me.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it. Now hurry up and come here... Come on...♡"

Man, it felt like every single sentence she spoke had a heart attached to the end of it. Her sweet, melty voice was absolute bliss to my ears.

Hinata-senpai was already fully prepared, and I wanted to become one with her right away.

But just a little bit... Even if my touch was still clumsy, I wanted to bring her pleasure... I wanted to make her feel good!

I felt like my lower half was screaming at me to hurry up, but I held it in for a moment and kissed Hinata-senpai once more.

"Nngh... Tsubaki...♡"

"...Seriously, you're way too cute."

Just how much cuter could this girl possibly get...? Her cuteness knew no bounds, to the point where it was almost terrifying in the best way possible.

Even as I thoroughly savored the inside of her mouth, I poured all my effort into caressing her body.

Not just fondling her breasts, but tracing around their tips... and occasionally flicking them.

Every time I did, Hinata-senpai trembled and let out a sultry moan.

Each moan reassured me that I was bringing her pleasure, filling me with joy... I wanted to satisfy Hinata-senpai more and more.

I wanted to make her feel happy having sex with me, and make her want to keep doing it with me forever!

"Mmh."

"Ahnn♡"

I brought my face close to Hinata-senpai's chest and popped her nipple into my mouth.

As I rolled the tip of my tongue over Hinata-senpai's puffy, hardened pink nipple, she squirmed happily, as if feeling just the right amount of pleasure. She was so cute... My vocabulary was so limited that all I could say was how cute she was.

"Why are you so cute, Hinata...?"

"Cute? Am I cute? I'm so happy♡"

"...Ghhhh!"

Man, she was so cute I was literally groaning out loud!

Even though we hadn't actually had sex yet, this sense of satisfaction was a feeling I wanted to savor forever.

For a few more minutes, I continued to touch Hinata-senpai's body.

And then—

"Here I go... Hinata!"

"Yeah... Come—ahhh♡"

Hinata-senpai's exceptionally high-pitched sweet moan echoed through the room.

So warm... I was wrapped in that same warmth I had felt back then, with Hinata-senpai gazing down at me gently... The sensations from that time came rushing back completely.

"Hey, move however you want this time, okay? Come on, hurry, hurry♡"

"Ngh..."

"..."

Hurry, hurry... In sync with Hinata-senpai's words, she squeezed tight around me.

All that filled my mind was the desire to have sex with Hinata-senpai and live up to her expectations... I was going to pour all of those feelings straight into her!

"Tsubaki♡ Tsubakiii♡ That's it... It feels so good♡ Ahhh♡"

Matching my movements, Hinata-senpai cried out in pleasure as well.

Hearing those sounds made me feel like I had to work even harder. Above all, her high-pitched moans felt like a hand pushing me forward with even greater force.

"Hinata... You have such a look on your face... Your eyes are so dreamy... You're really, really cute."

"Nooo♡ Don't look at meee♡ I can't put on my proper upperclassman face♡ Having sex with Tsubaki makes me lose control completelyyy♡"

As the heat of pleasure scorched her brain, there was no trace left of Hinata-senpai's usual dignified demeanor.

Just like me, she seemed to have become a complete captive to the pleasure we were feeling.

"Hinata...!"

"Together, okay? Cum together with me!♡"

Just before we hit our limit, Hinata-senpai locked her legs tightly around me, holding me fast so I couldn't pull away.

Afterward, both of us were drenched in sweat and gasping for breath... but we felt more satisfied than ever before.

"That really takes a lot out of you..."

"Well, after moving around that intensely... You were supposed to be exhausted, yet you just kept calling my name without stopping."

"W-Well, that's just because you were so cute, Hinata-senpai... Or should I say, so wonderful."

"...Geez, you really are so cute."

With a soft smacking sound, she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, Tsubaki."

"Yes?"

"Why don't we keep doing this whenever we feel like it from now on? A relationship where we don't think about anything complicated and just seek each other out... Doesn't that sound nice and easy?"

"..."

Offered a proposal like that, I paused to think for a moment.

I wanted to do it more with Hinata-senpai too... Since I shared her desire to keep up a physical relationship, I was all for the idea itself.

It might be a pretty messy relationship for high school students—what you'd call friends with benefits—but I wanted to keep this relationship with Senpai going, too.

"I... want that too."

"Mm-hmm♪"

Hinata-senpai nodded with a satisfied smile at my reply.

After that, I stared intently at Hinata-senpai. The way her large chest rose and fell with every breath was intensely captivating.

"..."

It crossed my mind again—or rather, I found myself thinking it over and over—that Hinata-senpai was incredibly beautiful and sexy, and it made me so happy that she trusted me enough to show this uninhibited side of herself to me.

"..."

"Aren't you staring a bit too much...?"

"Ah, sorry..."

As I continued to stare, Hinata-senpai wrapped her arms around herself, looking embarrassed.

I had been gazing at her so blankly that she probably felt like I was boring a hole right through her... Realizing that it made sense for her to feel shy in that case, I tilted my head in surprise.

"Hinata-senpai... are you embarrassed by any chance?"

"Ngh—!"

"—!"

Hinata-senpai's face flushed red in an instant, and she hid her face behind the pillow right beside her.

Leaving her breasts and other private areas completely exposed while hiding only her face was so funny that I let out a little chuckle.

Hearing my laugh, she gave me a playful light kick.

"You've got some nerve for an underclassman."

"Ahaha... Sorry. But you were just so cute, Hinata-senpai."

"..."

Ah, she gripped the pillow tighter...

Her neatly manicured nails dug into it, though I doubted she would actually tear it.

Still... this was a bit unexpected.

For Hinata-senpai—who hadn't shown a trace of shyness during sex and had eagerly stripped off my clothes—to be acting so embarrassed right now...

"...I don't really get it."

"Huh?"

Shifting the pillow slightly to reveal only her eyes, Hinata-senpai continued.

"It's probably just... right now, I think. I've never felt like this before, but right now, having Tsubaki stare at me makes me feel so embarrassed."

"I-Is that so...?"

"Nothing should be different from last time... And yet, I don't know why I feel so embarrassed. The only thing I can say is... I thought maybe it's because it's you, Tsubaki."

"Because it's me...?"

"Yeah..."

With that, Hinata-senpai hid her face behind the pillow again.

...What is with this girl? She's insanely cute!?

Right now, I was probably grinning so wide I couldn't let anyone see me... That was how happy I was to make Hinata-senpai show a face like that.

It might really just be for today, like Hinata-senpai said.

But I was the only one who got to see Hinata-senpai like this... Right now, I was the only person in the world who had the right to behold her cute side.

"...Um, Hinata-senpai."

"What...?"

"Can I... touch your boobs?"

People might wonder what on earth I was saying out of nowhere, but I was dead serious.

It wasn't that I wanted to have sex again right away, but I just desperately wanted to keep touching Hinata-senpai.

"...Go ahead, do whatever you want."

Alright! Permission granted.

Reaching out to Hinata-senpai as she kept her face hidden, I placed my hands on her large breasts, causing her body to twitch slightly.

I sank my fingers into them, savoring their elasticity.

No matter when I touched them, they were soft and warm—a concentrated bundle of charm that made me want to touch them forever.

"Boobs... really are the best."

"You really love them, don't you?"

"It's even more so because they're yours, Hinata-senpai."

"...Ah, I can't today. Everything Tsubaki says is making me feel embarrassed."

She was cute... but I also felt like teasing her a little.

Placing my index finger against Hinata-senpai's puffy nipple, I poked it lightly as if pressing a button.

"Ngh...♡"

"...Ghoooooaaaah!"

"Kyaa!?"

I couldn't hold back anymore... I buried my face straight into her boobs.

Though Hinata-senpai let out a surprised cry, she made no effort to push me away. Instead, she wrapped her arms around my back and held me tight.

"What a needy boy."

"I think I might be acting a little strange today, too."

"What are you talking about? Aren't you always like this whenever boobs are right in front of you?"

"I-is that so...?!"

"I asked you earlier, but you like them, right?"

"...I do."

When I honestly confessed, it was my turn to get embarrassed.

Unable to take it anymore, I tried to pull my face away from Hinata-senpai's chest, but she quickly noticed my state and tightened her grip, refusing to let me go.

In the end, we stayed like that for several minutes.

By the time I was freed from the swell of her G-cups, Hinata-senpai was already back to her normal self, with no sign of her earlier embarrassment.

While I felt a little disappointed by that, I spoke up, comforted by the sense of relief that came from having Hinata-senpai right beside me.

"Thinking back on it now, I really did a good job back then."

"About what?"

"Going back to you and calling out to you, Hinata-senpai."

"Ah...!"

"Ah, Hinata-senpai's face turned red again!"

"Shut up! Don't tease your Senpai, you brat!"

Glaring at me with an expression that wasn't frightening in the least, Hinata-senpai pinched my cheek.

However, contrary to her adorable glare, the strength behind her pinch was quite strong, hurting enough to bring light tears to my eyes.

"O-ow... th-that hurts!"

"That's your punishment for teasing me."

"..."

"If you want me to forgive you, well..."

Pausing for a beat, Hinata-senpai offered the following proposal.

"Obviously, dropping honorifics like lovers do during sex is fine, but we can't do that outside... So could you call me something a bit more casual?"

"Hmm... like Hinata-san?"

"Yeah, that works."

Hinata-san... huh.

Now that my way of addressing her outside of sex had become more casual, I felt like the distance between Hinata-senpai... Hinata-san and me had closed even further.

"Fwah..."

"Sleepy? You really worked hard today, after all."

"Yeah... Um, I want to talk more, but... I'm so sleepy."

I was definitely sleepy, but I wanted to talk with Hinata-san more.

As I desperately tried to resist the drowsiness, Hinata-san pulled me close, inviting me into her warm, soft, voluptuous chest.

"Everything you say is just too cute... Rest easy, Tsubaki. We can make time like this whenever we want now... It's not just today, you know?"

"...Okay."

Ah, it was no use... The moment I closed my eyes, accepting that I couldn't resist any longer, my consciousness sank away while wrapped in Hinata-san's sweet scent.


▼▽


"Seriously, sleeping so defenselessly."

Hinata stroked Tsubaki's head as he slept against her chest.

Looking at Tsubaki, who seemed tickled yet refused to let go, Hinata genuinely thought he was cute, while also reflecting that he was a type of boy she had never met before.

"Even though we have this far-from-normal relationship, it makes me really happy to be wanted that much. To think that on that day, he was just a junior who let me stay over... I never imagined our physical chemistry would be so good that I'd even let him drop honorifics."

Not only was their physical chemistry great, but her personal compatibility with Tsubaki was also outstanding.

Perhaps because of that, whenever they had sex, she threw away her usual self and sought lovey-dovey exchanges with Tsubaki, like a long-married couple.

During sex, her head melted with pleasure and affection, causing her to enter a lovey-dovey, needy mode without even realizing it—something Hinata herself was actually unaware of.

"I'm gonna head to the restroom for a bit."

Careful not to wake Tsubaki, she pulled away, stepped out of bed, and walked toward the bathroom.

Even in the short distance to the bathroom, Hinata once again felt the comfort of this house—the warmth lingering everywhere—and gave a wry smile, thinking it was far more cozy than her own home.

"I wonder what kind of person Tsubaki's mother is."

Unlike herself, Tsubaki loved his mother from the bottom of his heart.

Since Tsubaki spoke so highly of her, she was surely a wonderful person, and Hinata herself felt a desire to meet her. However, after wondering how she would explain her presence, she concluded it would be better not to meet.

When she finished in the bathroom and returned to the room, Tsubaki had his eyes open and was sitting up.

"Ah, sorry, did I wake you?"

"No... I just woke up normally."

"I see. I thought you woke up because you felt lonely."

"...Sorry. I really just woke up normally."

"Please don't apologize so seriously. It makes me look pathetic for saying that with a smug look on my face."

Normally, the expression Hinata showed in public was mostly cool and composed.

Because of that, in contrast to her noisy friends who always buzzed around her, Hinata was viewed by those around her as a cool, beautiful gyaru.

For Hinata to avert her gaze sheepishly like this now was extremely rare.

I... I've never made a face like this in front of a guy before.

The thought suddenly crossed her mind, though she might not have ever made such an expression in front of her friends, either.

Not even in front of my ex... Ah, whatever, who cares about a guy like him.

Shaking off the image of that man's face from her mind as if crushing it, Hinata decided she had nowhere left to run anyway and dove onto the bed—which was to say, straight onto Tsubaki.

"Whoaaa?!"

"Diiiive."

In contrast to Tsubaki, who let out a scream noisy enough to bother the neighbors, Hinata spoke in a flat monotone.

Their two bodies overlapped once more, and Hinata rubbed her cheek against the chest of the underclassman who had drawn out a new side of her.

"Am I heavy?"

"No, rather than heavy, you're soft."

"I knew you'd say that. You really are a boob freak."

The phrase "boob freak," which she had lost count of how many times she had said today, was undoubtedly still an embarrassing label for Tsubaki.

Even though he showed a manly side when their bodies were joined, seeing Tsubaki display such a youthful expression in moments like this stirred her desire as his senior to take good care of him.

We aren't dating... We just hang out when we want to. Have sex when we want to... With a casual relationship like that, there's less to worry about.

However, despite thinking that way, Hinata was surprisingly invested in Tsubaki.

Even after school, which she would usually spend with her friends, she had prioritized her plan with Tsubaki, even if it had been decided in advance.

She had been looking forward to today so much that she likely would have turned down any other invitation that came up.

"Hup."

Moving off of Tsubaki, she lay down beside him.

The bed was a bit narrow for two people to sleep in, but no matter how close she got to Tsubaki, Hinata didn't mind it at all.

Just as she was waiting for sleep to take over in that pleasant mood, a bewildered voice came from Tsubaki.

"Um... Hinata-san?"

"What is it?"

"...You're touching me."

"...Ah."

It seemed that without even realizing it herself, she had placed her hand on Tsubaki's crotch.

I... act so weird when I'm with Tsubaki.

Pulling her hand back, she thought that, but it didn't feel unpleasant at all.

To be honest... if she were being truthful, Hinata was still more than ready to go another round with Tsubaki, but she held back since it would mean having to take another bath.

"Shall we... get to sleep soon?"

"Yeah... If I don't force myself to sleep, it might get dangerous."

Tsubaki didn't ask what would be bad, but given his red face, he seemed to understand.

Smiling at his expression and thinking he really was adorable, Hinata fell asleep while feeling the soothing warmth of her junior beside her.


ToC

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

close