Chapter 5: A Perfect Match ♡
‘Come to the empty classroom during lunch break.’
‘Can you come to the empty classroom during lunch break?’
It was the day after running into Hinata-san's ex-boyfriend.
Even without that, after looking back on everything that had happened, the morning began with a hunch that something else was about to go down.
"...Is this a coincidence, or did they plan this together?"
Well... I'd find out once lunch break rolled around.
Even though things were different now, there was no way I'd turn down an invitation from Hinata-san and the others, so I decided to head over for sure and put my smartphone away.
"So yesterday—"
"As for practice yesterday—"
Business as usual, Kanato and Rio were chatting away right in front of me.
The two of them had borrowed chairs from nearby desks to gather around mine, a scene that had been playing out for as long as I could remember.
It's a little embarrassing to say this, but we really were close friends.
Even if you searched the whole country, you probably wouldn't find many friends as close as us.
"Still, club's been so busy lately that I haven't been able to hang out at all."
"I know... I wish we could hang out way more."
Watching the two of them like this brought back memories of when we first became friends.
I had saved Rio when she was being hit on in town, and thanks to Kanato, whom I already talked to a lot, Rio and I became close in no time at all.
If not for that incident, things wouldn't have turned out this way, but looking back, I was grateful for it since it was what brought us together.
"Heeey, Tsubaki?"
"Ngh... Yeah."
A hand waved in front of my face, snapping me back to reality.
It seemed I had gotten lost in memory lane longer than I realized.
Since they were both looking at me with concern, I honestly confessed that I'd been reminiscing about the past.
"The past?"
"You know, back when I saved you from those guys trying to pick you up."
"Ahhh!"
"Ugh... Even though that's how Tsubaki-kun and I became friends, you don't need to go remembering trash like them!"
It was probably a bitter memory for Rio, but her usual forceful words made me laugh despite myself.
"Summer's right around the corner, and the soccer tournament is coming up, right? Work hard without getting hurt, Kanato, and Rio, make sure you support him properly."
"You sound like my dad... But, yeah! Thanks!"
"Yep! So you don't have to worry, Tsubaki-kun, if Kanato tries to do something reckless, I'll deck him until he passes out!"
"Isn't that going a little too far...?"
For now, I decided to pray that Rio wouldn't end up being the cause of Kanato getting injured.
"Well, anyway, getting to see you lovey-dovey couple every single day is pretty great."
"I-Is that so!"
"Oh stop it♪ Calling us a lovey-dovey couple~♪"
Kanato scratched his head in embarrassment, while Rio wiggled back and forth, squealing playfully.
If Hinata-san or Arisa-san did a gesture like that, their massive chests would bounce all over the place, but in Rio's case, there was nothing to bounce... Ah, no, wait. Since she wore her uniform so neatly, her necktie was swaying.
"Rio's totally spaced out."
"Tee-hee~♪"
"She's going to be like this for a while... Anyway, I'm gonna head to the restroom before morning homeroom starts."
"Gotcha."
A moment after Kanato left the classroom, Rio came back to her senses.
"...Huh!? Kanato disappeared!?"
"Restroom. While you were off in la-la land."
"Oh, I see... Boy, my bad habit came out again, huh?"
Rio rested her elbows on the desk, resting her chin on her hands as she gazed at me.
With a gentle smile that would have been unimaginable coming from the old Rio I was remembering, she spoke.
"Just like how you said earlier that you're happy watching us, Tsubaki-kun, I love seeing Kanato get along with you too. After Kanato, the person I trust most is you."
She really knew how to say embarrassing things right to my face.
My heart didn't flutter at all, but I instinctively looked away anyway, which Rio took as me trying to hide my embarrassment, leading her to smirk.
"Oh, right! Hey, Tsubaki-kun, let's talk about romance!"
"Romance?"
"Yeah! Is there anyone you're interested in?"
"Someone I'm interested in... huh."
When she asked if there was someone I was interested in, Hinata-san and Arisa-san came to mind.
"Wait... From that look on your face, there actually is!?"
"...Sort of."
"Who is it!?"
"Not telling."
"Muuu~~~!!"
I shouldn't have given such a vague response. Until Kanato returned, I was subjected to Rio relentlessly grilling me about who it was, but I managed to dodge her interrogation and made it out safe.
Time passed, and lunch break—the time I had promised to meet Hinata-san and Arisa-san—finally arrived.
"Ah, he's here."
"Yoo-hoo~♪"
When I reached the empty classroom on the third floor, the two of them were waiting together.
So it really wasn't a coincidence after all... In that case, I started getting nervous wondering what kind of talk we were about to have.
"Come here, Tsubaki."
"Come over here, Tsubaki-kun."
Beckoned by both of them, I drew closer as if pulled by a magnet.
The moment the distance between us closed, Hinata-san grabbed my right hand while Arisa-san snuggled close, hugging my left arm.
"..."
Cornered like this by two gorgeous gal senpai... What on earth was happening!?
"Hey, Tsubaki?"
"Y-Yes!"
Whoa... My voice completely cracked...
A high-pitched voice like a girl's had escaped my throat, making my cheeks burn even hotter, but Hinata-san, staring at me, giggled amusedly before continuing.
"Tsubaki and I are friends with benefits... but friends with benefits with a deeper bond than usual, okay? I'm definitely not taking any objections to this."
"Y-Yes, ma'am!"
"Mm-hmm, good boy. Now, Arisa says she wants to spend time with you just like I do, Tsubaki. So while I'll always take top priority, be sure to entertain Arisa once in a while too."
"Hey! I don't want it to be just 'once in a while'!?"
Arisa-san raised her voice in protest, but Hinata-san merely shook her head with a sigh.
"I'm already making a compromise here, you know. In the first place, you're the one who wedged yourself between Tsubaki and me. Normally, Tsubaki would belong exclusively to me."
"I couldn't help it! Once I got curious and talked to him, he turned out to be such a sweet boy, such an adorable kid... I started thinking of him like a real little brother! I just couldn't resist wanting to dote on him and take care of him!"
"Oh, give me a break."
"No way! I'm gonna stay Tsubaki-kun's sex friend forever! Without Tsubaki-kun around, I'd die all alone!"
I-Is Arisa-san actually super heavy after all!?
Hinata-san brushed it off as a joke, but having previously heard Arisa-san speak in a dark voice so serious it chilled me to the bone, I couldn't bring myself to follow Hinata-san's lead.
"Hey, Tsubaki... Are you not really feeling this?"
"...Huh?"
My silence seemed to have made Hinata-san and Arisa-san anxious.
Not wanting to see that kind of look on their faces for even a split second, I immediately denied it.
"Um... That's not it at all. It's true that being in this kind of relationship with both you and Arisa-san makes me happy, and I think I'd be really sad if we stopped seeing each other... Even if we didn't do anything naughty, just spending time with the two of you is fun enough for me."
However... at the same time, there was something else on my mind.
It was a luxury of a worry that had crossed my mind for a brief moment last night.
"Um... Would you mind listening to me for a bit?"
"Sure."
"Of course."
Both Hinata-san and Arisa-san gave me gentle nods.
Honestly, the time I had spent with the two of them was short... so short that it couldn't possibly compare to the time I'd spent with Kanato or Rio.
Yet, perhaps it was because of the gentle, older-sister atmosphere they radiated—a feeling that because it was me, they would accept anything about me—that I felt comfortable opening up to them.
"I'm... really glad I got to know you, Hinata-san, Arisa-san. Like I said earlier, just spending time together makes me happy... But I can't help thinking that our relationship isn't normal."
"Yeah."
"That's true."
That was right... Our relationship was anything but normal.
Maybe I was overthinking it, but being sex friends wasn't something you could make public, nor was it something you could proudly tell anyone about.
I couldn't tell Kanato or Rio... or even Mom.
Even if Hinata-san and Arisa-san weren't bad people—even knowing how wonderful they were—I still couldn't just casually reveal what we were doing.
"Just so there's no misunderstanding, I definitely want to keep being with you both... I know that for sure, but I've been worrying about what it means for us to be so far from normal."
Hinata-san and Arisa-san quietly listened to every word I said.
Neither of them seemed like the type to agonize over something like this the way I did... Yet they listened patiently without interrupting.
As I expressed my gratitude while continuing to speak... a realization suddenly hit me.
This overly luxurious worry I had harbored since last night—as I spoke it aloud, hadn't I already stated the answer myself?
"Ah... Um, I'm sorry—I already had my answer. I want to keep this relationship going with you two... My conclusion was already that no amount of worrying can outweigh how much I love spending time with you like this."
The feeling of 'so what if it's not normal?' still didn't completely disappear, but the reason I had no intention of stopping was because I was thoroughly captivated by this relationship.
"Saying that nothing else matters might be an exaggeration, but that sensation of having everything inside me completely rewritten... I'm already completely hooked on the two of you."
Saying that much suddenly made me feel intensely embarrassed, and heat flushed through my entire body.
They must have noticed how bright red my face had turned... After exchanging gentle smiles, the two of them leaned in even closer and clung to me.
"Honestly, you really know how to say things that make me happy... But I understand how you feel. I know this isn't normal, and I know we're forcing it on you, Tsubaki, but I just can't stop."
"Exactly! There's no stopping these feelings anymore, and in my mind, Tsubaki-kun is already my ideal little brother, so leaving you is out of the question! That's why hearing you say that made me so happy♪"
Ah... Not just their words, but the soft sensations pressing against me from both sides caused my worries to vanish all at once.
It was something that had crossed my mind before bed last night, but talking to Hinata-san and Arisa-san really did make it feel entirely trivial... It truly was nothing more than a luxurious worry.
"...Ngh."
"..."
However, staying like this created a certain problem in my body.
The sweet scent wafting from point-blank range and the almost violent softness pressed against me had me aroused like never before.
The reason was simple—it was entirely because Hinata-san and Arisa-san were both pressing against me at the very same time.
"Ah... Hey, Arisa."
"What is it~?"
"Nobody really comes here, right?"
"Yeah... Oh~ I get it!"
"Hinata-san? Arisa-san?"
What in the world are they talking about...?
Hinata-san and Arisa-san looked at each other, giving meaningful smirks and nods.
The vibe radiating from them was an intensely erotic atmosphere completely unbefitting a school setting... It strongly resembled the atmosphere right before we slept together, and sensing that, my chest swelled with a subtle anticipation.
"Since you went through the trouble of coming all the way here, we should help you relieve some tension."
"Sounds good! As long as we skip actual sex, it shouldn't make much noise, so it's perfect."
"Ngh!?"
"!?"
No way... Are we seriously, really going to do it here!?
Unbuttoning her chest, Hinata-san leaned forward in front of me, while beside her, Arisa-san brought her face close and overlapped her lips with mine.
Just entangling tongues in a kiss felt incredible, but having Hinata-san take care of my lower body felt amazing too... What was this...? What was this situation where two upperclassmen gyals were doing dirty things to me!?
"Arisa told me you like getting it done between breasts, right? Come to think of it, I've never made you feel good with my boobs before, so let me show you that my skill with these is pretty amazing too."
No matter what Hinata-san did for me, I would be happy... and I already knew she would make me feel incredible.
I desperately wanted to tell her that, but with my mouth occupied by Arisa-san, I couldn't... So as the next best thing, knowing one of the things that made Hinata-san happy during sex, I placed a hand on her head and gently stroked her hair.
"Ah...♡"
A happy sound leaked from Hinata-san, and then I thoroughly enjoyed the ultimate service utilizing her breasts and mouth.
"Hey, focus on me too, okay? Let me kiss you lots and lots! Come on, come on♡"
Her hand gently tugged my chin, forcing me to focus on kissing Arisa-san as well.
Just deep kissing her made my head go light and dizzy with pleasure, but on top of that, waves of pleasure kept surging up from my lower body.
Pleasure was being poured into me from both above and below, converging right in the center of my body... Honestly, I couldn't even tell what I was thinking anymore, but that was just how overwhelming it felt.
"Mmph... slurp"
Hinata-san's tongue work... Her sexy voice vibrated against my eardrums, and whenever my consciousness was about to be pulled toward her, Arisa-san's kisses grew more intense.
"Mmh... ngh... slurp"
Conversely, whenever my mind was almost swept away by Arisa-san's kiss, Hinata-san's movements would grow wilder, threatening to drag pathetic groans out of me.
It was almost as if the two of them were competing against each other—the moment I began to lose myself in one of them, the other would chastise me.
"Tsubaki-kun, you have such a cute face right now♡"
"Because it feels so good..."
"You like my kisses best, don't you?"
"No way. I'm telling you, it's my mouth and boobs that feel the best."
Caught between the two of them... Or rather, what was caught between them was my crotch.
Though the two girls bickering in front of me were glaring at each other, I didn't feel any actual hostility at all... In fact, despite an exchange like this, I could keenly sense just how close they were.
"Hey, Tsubaki."
"Huh?"
"Which feels better—this from me, or Arisa's kiss?"
"...Huh?"
W-What kind of question is that?!
"Good question. I want to hear that too, you know?"
Arisa-san is into this too?!
What's the right answer here...?
The safe answer would probably be to say both... but I doubted Hinata-san and Arisa-san were looking for such an indecisive response.
But... still!
That indecisive answer really was my honest truth, and ranking one above the other was... Well, if we were talking about pure physical pleasure, Hinata-san might take the lead, but... Ngggh!
"Um... well..."
Both of them stared intently at me, waiting for my answer.
In the end... I couldn't bring myself to choose and apologized, telling them I couldn't say one was better than the other, even as a joke.
At that, Hinata-san and Arisa-san giggled in unison, reassuring me with their words.
"Well, asking you that in a situation like this was pretty cruel, huh?"
"Yeah, I actually feel a little guilty about it now."
Seeing their reaction, I let out an involuntary sigh of relief.
However, an even more intense wave of pleasure struck me right after!
"To make up for putting you on the spot, Tsubaki... I'll make sure you feel extra good♡"
"Yeah, yeah♪ Come on, Tsubaki-kun, let's get back to kissing. Kiss your big sister with everything you've got, and let yourself melt away while Hinata strokes you with her boobs♡"
Hinata-san had a sharp glint in her eyes like a predator cornering its prey, while Arisa-san spoke in a sweet voice that sent shivers down my spine.
From there on out, I experienced firsthand what the two of them were truly capable of when they held nothing back.
"I'm gonna head to the restroom before going back to class. See ya later, Tsubaki-kun♪"
"Okaay... See you..."
Man, this is bad... Even my voice sounds totally melted.
Even though we hadn't gone all the way, Arisa-san had walked out of the classroom practically radiating erotic pheromones... Would she really be okay?
I watched Arisa-san leave, but Hinata-san was still right beside me.
"...That really was an incredible time."
"Was it really that good?"
"Yeah... I never expected both of you at once."
Is this what people call one step away from a threesome...?
"Getting to mess around with a beauty like you is amazing enough, Hinata-san, but I really never thought I'd experience a scenario straight out of a manga."
"I see. If it made you happy, Tsubaki, then I'm glad."
With a gentle tilt, Hinata-san leaned against me, resting her head on my shoulder.
Unlike the sweet, honeyed passion from earlier, this time was quiet and deeply soothing... It seemed Hinata-san wanted to stay like this until the very last minute.
"Thanks for yesterday."
"Don't mention it. Did anything happen after that?"
"Nope, everything's fine."
Yesterday's incident... She was talking about Kaito-san.
I knew there was no need to worry, but Hinata-san acted completely unfazed, as if yesterday's incident had never even happened.
"After seeing that, I don't know about never... but it'd be pretty hard for him to approach me again, right? Who could after having such an intense kiss rubbed in their face?"
"I was just thinking... that was a total mind-melting moment for him."
"Like 'I couldn't forget my childhood friend so I tried reaching out to her, only to find out she belonged to another guy without me knowing'?"
"That is way too specific!"
I feel like I could actually find a manga with that exact title if I looked.
Genre-wise, it would be an NTR story... Perhaps because I had pictured that in my head, I suddenly found myself asking Hinata-san a question.
"We're... friends with benefits, right?"
"Yeah."
"It's a relationship where neither of us has to overthink things... so, um, Hinata-san... are you doing this with anyone besides me right now?"
Hinata-san's eyes widened at my question.
Truth be told... it was something I had tried not to think about.
Precisely because Hinata-san—who smiled in front of me and shared her body with me—was just a friend with benefits, I couldn't help but wonder if she was sleeping with someone else when we weren't together... That was what had been weighing on my mind.
"Hmm? You're curious?"
"...Yes."
"Don't worry, it's only you, Tsubaki. And it'll stay that way."
Hinata-san offered a sweet smile.
Though the anxiety lingering in my chest instantly vanished, I wondered if I even had the right to care about such a thing.
As I'd told myself again and again, our relationship was just friends with benefits—one where neither of us had to overthink things.
Because of that, I had no right to tie down her actions, and wishing for her to look only at me was a presumptuous desire.
"...Sorry for asking such a weird question."
"You were concerned about me, right? Well, for just friends with benefits, the two of us really are remarkably close."
"Yeah..."
"...Good grief, what a troublesome underclassman you are."
Hinata-san stood up, stepped right in front of me, and pulled my head into her chest.
"I'm aware of it... We're closer than ordinary friends with benefits, and I find that really comfortable. Our physical chemistry is amazing, and personality-wise we mesh so well... That's part of why I want to stay together with you, Tsubaki."
"...Hinata-san."
"I don't know how things will settle between us in the future... but even so, I want to be with you, Tsubaki. So rest assured—unless this relationship happens to end, I have no intention of doing that with anyone other than you."
What a... what a kind, warm person she is.
Though I had already known it, feeling it anew filled me with a powerful desire to never, ever let this relationship end.
"I think Arisa feels the same way... Well, there's no doubt about it, really."
"...Arisa-san too."
"She isn't sleeping with anyone other than you right now either. That's how completely head-over-heels she's become from everything with you, including the sex."
"Head-over-heels... Though I'm the one who's been completely swept off my feet."
"Well, I guess it goes both ways."
I see... Arisa-san feels the same way too.
"That's why you're fine just as you are, Tsubaki. Arisa and I want you, and you want us in return... Spending our days together doing so many enjoyable things... Isn't that enough?"
"...Ahaha, I suppose so."
That's true... Hinata-san was right.
Not having to overthink things was just the nature of our relationship, and if both I and they wanted it that way, then that was good enough.
Even so... I clenched my hands tightly into fists.
"I'll... work hard—so neither of you ever get tired of me, and so you'll be even happier that you met me."
"...Honestly, you really are such a wonderful underclassman♡"
"I'll keep working hard so you'll continue to say that, Hinata-san... so you'll keep calling me wonderful."
"Hey, want to ditch afternoon classes—and go have sex right now?"
A temptation whispered in a voice so sweet it rattled my brain.
I steeled my heart and somehow held out... No, really, as a student, skipping class was definitely a bad idea, alright?
That being said... even after school ended, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I had actually wanted to do it.
▼▽
"I'm home~"
Arisa hummed a tune to herself as she headed to her room after getting home.
Her parents hadn't returned from work yet, and there was no sign of her younger brother, whom she had been constantly worrying about until recently.
To be clear, it wasn't that she no longer cared about her brother; her abnormally overprotective instincts had simply shifted toward someone else entirely: Tsubaki.
"Phew..."
Back in her room, Arisa put down her bag and flopped onto her bed.
Without changing her clothes or caring about wrinkling the sheets, she simply stared blankly at the ceiling.
"...Tsubaki-kun was so cute."
They had talked about serious matters, but what stood out most in her mind was their non-penetrative foreplay.
Unfortunately, Hinata was the one who had taken care of his lower half, but it went without saying that Arisa was deeply satisfied with just kissing; in fact, this was the first time kisses alone had made her feel so completely fulfilled.
"One-on-one would be the absolute best, normally... but well, a threesome with Hinata isn't bad at all, actually."
Wearing a satisfied smile at discovering this new threshold, Arisa sat up from her bed and reached for her clothes.
"Time to get changed."
She grabbed her skirt and unzipped it, letting gravity pull it down to the floor.
Next, as she unbuttoned her uniform top one button at a time, the explosive H-cup breasts hidden beneath were exposed.
A matching top and bottom set of red lace lingerie was undeniably far too flashy for a high school girl to wear, but just like Hinata, Arisa boasted a body that put gravure idols to shame, and it suited her amazingly well.
"My figure has gotten so good, hasn't it? Having boobs this big gives me awful shoulder stiffness, but if Tsubaki-kun gets this crazy over them, then it's totally worth it♪"
The Arisa reflected in the mirror was a beauty so stunning she could be forgiven for being conceited.
Her blonde hair, free of a single split end thanks to meticulous care, her slender waist without a bit of excess fat, and the large breasts that drove Tsubaki wild—every single detail accentuated her exquisite looks.
"Feelings of love really change a person... making both mind and body grow, huh? But lately, my lingerie has been getting a bit tight again... Is this also proof of my love for Tsubaki-kun!?"
She let her thoughts wander, wondering what Tsubaki was up to right now.
"At first, I was just curious about what Hinata was doing, though."
It had really started out as pure curiosity.
She had simply found it amusing when she caught Hinata, who was practically her best friend, together with Tsubaki. Yet now, she had grown so fond of Tsubaki that she had proclaimed herself his big sister.
"...Ngh... Oh gosh, look at me."
Before she realized it, Arisa had placed her hand over her own breast.
Both the elasticity and sensitivity left nothing to be desired, even by her own standards. As proof, simply touching herself while thinking of Tsubaki sent a sweet jolt of pleasure shooting through her entire body.
Sinking into a sea of pleasure like this wouldn't be half bad, but assuming her younger brother would be back soon, she stopped herself.
"I wonder when I can visit Tsubaki-kun's place next... Having him over here is an option too, but I'd have to make sure no one else is home."
Pulling herself together, she finished changing and sank back onto her bed.
Pretending the dolphin body pillow kept nearby was Tsubaki, she squeezed it tight, rubbing her whole body against it.
"...Ahn♡"
And before she knew it, Arisa was using the pillow to stimulate her groin.
She had done this completely unconsciously, and even Arisa shuddered at the realization that she might have it bad.
"Am I... in trouble here? Just thinking about Tsubaki-kun makes my body seek pleasure all on its own."
It only showed how head-over-heels she was for Tsubaki, but at this rate, she couldn't help feeling genuinely worried she might pull a similar stunt in public.
"...Well, surely that won't happen. I know I'm a pervert specifically when it comes to Tsubaki-kun, but my brain isn't so completely ruled by lust that I'd do that... right!?"
For the time being, she decided to step away from her naughty fantasies.
Closing her eyes as if meditating, her mood calmed down, only for her head to fill up completely with Tsubaki once more.
"...Wait, that doesn't fix anything!"
Delivering that retorting jab at herself, Arisa gave up on thinking altogether.
"Kind boys... are really nice, aren't they?"
She was happy when Tsubaki gave her kind words or showed his care through actions.
However, what remained most vivid in Arisa's memory was the sight of him talking about his mother.
Being carried princess-style right after seeing that side of him was also fresh in her mind.
She was completely head over heels... utterly and hopelessly smitten.
"Aah... The heat in my body just won't cool down. Guess I'll go eat some ice cream."
Hopping up, Arisa headed to the living room.
On her way, Takuya, who was right in the middle of a rebellious phase, happened to return home, but Arisa uttered only a single word.
"Welcome back."
Just that, nothing more.
Normally, she would have struck up a conversation from there, but lately, it was always like this.
"...Sis?"
Even at that quiet title she felt like she hadn't heard in ages, Arisa's heart didn't flutter in the slightest.
▼▽
Around the time Arisa was thinking about Tsubaki, there was another person here reminiscing about him as well.
"..."
It was Hinata.
Cool and composed whenever Tsubaki wasn't around, she was strolling aimlessly through the city.
...Tsubaki tasted so delicious.
Behind that neutral expression, her mind was entirely filled with Tsubaki.
Their exchange during lunch break was fresh in her memory; after their important talk, she had used her mouth and chest to make Tsubaki feel good.
Tsubaki's embarrassed expression when she looked up at him, as well as the face he made while drowning in pleasure—Hinata found every bit of it endlessly adorable.
"Time to have some candy."
Taking a lollipop from her pocket, she carefully peeled off the wrapper and popped it into her mouth.
The taste of soda spread through her mouth... yet Hinata couldn't help but give a wry smile, suddenly thinking that Tsubaki's sticky fluid satisfied her heart far more than this ever could.
"This candy is delicious."
Hinata was quite fond of things like candy and gum.
Because of that, Arisa and her classmates quite often saw her holding a piece of candy in her mouth whenever she was spending time on her own.
"...Hmm."
Hinata stared intently at the candy in her mouth.
Coated in saliva, the round candy was fairly large. At this size, it would take quite a while to dissolve completely.
Now, why had Hinata stopped dead in her tracks just to stare at a piece of candy...?
"...It kind of makes me feel like I'm licking Tsubaki's."
Hinata's mind was thoroughly filled with dirty thoughts.
Once the thought crossed her mind, self-control became impossible, and Hinata popped the candy back into her mouth, licking it in an overtly suggestive manner.
"Lick... slurp..."
The more she licked the candy, the more the dissolving soda flavor transformed into Tsubaki's taste in her mind, until actual heart marks floated in Hinata's eyes.
Passersby walking around stared at Hinata, wondering what was going on, their faces flushing red at the scandalous aura she radiated before quickly averting their eyes.
"...Ah."
However, Hinata was no fool.
She quickly came back to her senses and set her feet in motion once more.
"Hum-hum-hmm♪"
Hinata, whose mood was irresistibly good after her interaction with Tsubaki, couldn't stop humming even while maintaining her usual cold expression that warded off strangers.
Right in the middle of this peak mood, Hinata spotted something.
"Ah...♡"
The heart marks that had almost vanished returned to her eyes as they reflected the back of the person she desperately wanted to hug right this second.
What Hinata had caught sight of was Tsubaki's back.
"Tsubaki...?"
However, something seemed odd about Tsubaki's behavior.
He seemed to be hiding from something... no, he appeared to be eavesdropping on a conversation.
"...What is he doing?"
Eavesdropping wasn't exactly praiseworthy behavior.
Still, if Tsubaki was acting like that, Hinata figured there had to be a reason behind it.
And her suspicion proved to be right on the mark.
"Is that..."
As she quietly approached Tsubaki from behind, the full picture came into view.
On a bench right near where Tsubaki was staring intently, a man and a woman were sitting with their backs turned toward them.
"I see."
Even without seeing their faces, she recognized who they were instantly just from their backs.
It was Kaito, Hinata's ex-boyfriend and childhood friend, along with the girl who had constantly fed him bad rumors about Hinata—her middle school classmate, Kaho Murakami.
"Hmm... I see. So she's already found her next guy."
"Yeah... Just when I finally realized how I felt after leaving her."
"That must be tough. Especially when you two were childhood friends for so long."
Kaho leaned close as if comforting Kaito.
To a bystander, it might have looked like a touching display of consideration, but to Hinata, it was utterly laughable bullshit.
Hinata stood right behind Tsubaki, but he was so absorbed in listening that he didn't seem to notice her at all.
...Maybe I'll listen in a bit, too... Now then, I wonder what kind of nonsense these two are going to spill.
Holding her breath, Hinata began eavesdropping as well.
Not only Tsubaki, but Kaito and Kaho remained completely oblivious to Hinata's presence as their conversation carried on.
"It's just like I told you, right? She was devouring guys non-stop. Even while dating you, acting completely innocent! She was looking down on you the whole time."
"Ngh... I—"
"I wonder how many guys she's been with before that boy you saw. But it's okay... From now on, you can just spend your time with me."
"Huh?"
To the surprised-looking Kaito, Kaho pressed on without giving him room to breathe.
"Just forget about a slut like her. As time passed, didn't her personality, hobbies, and everything else become completely incompatible with yours? Don't you think I'm way better than a worthless woman like that?"
"I-I..."
"Who cares anymore? There's zero need for you to give a damn about such obvious trash."
Worthless, trash... They certainly had some awful things to say.
Even though she already didn't give a damn about Kaito or Kaho, Hinata wasn't so saintly that she could quietly take them talking trash about her however they pleased.
However, this time, she was able to hold back.
The reason why—Tsubaki was tightly clenching his fists, on the verge of bursting with rage and stepping out in front of them.
...He really is such a sweet boy.
Smiling, Hinata gently took Tsubaki's hand from behind.
"Ngh!?"
"!?"
"Shh, don't make a sound."
"...Hinata-san?"
Tsubaki's shoulders trembled, but realizing it was Hinata, he exhaled a breath of relief.
Feeling a bit guilty for startling him, Hinata gently embraced him to get him to loosen up his tense body.
"There's no need for you to get angry over something like this, Tsubaki. Nonsense from people like them means nothing to me now."
"...But..."
"It really is fine—as long as you understand me, that's all that matters."
Hinata offered a brief glance at Kaito and Kaho on the bench, then tugged Tsubaki's hand and turned on her heel as if to say there was no point in looking any longer.
They walked on with few words exchanged, heading toward a nearby park.
With the distant voices of playing children still echoing around them, the two of them sat down side by side on the swings.
She stole a glance at Tsubaki, but it seemed his anger had yet to subside.
"Hey, Tsubaki? You really don't need to let it get to you, okay?"
"...But I feel so frustrated. Hearing them say whatever awful things they want about you, Hinata-san."
And once again, Tsubaki clenched his fists tightly.
Seeing him like that, Hinata let out a soft giggle, but her smile slowly warped... as if she was delighting in how furious Tsubaki was getting on her behalf.
What that smile signified was her intense possessiveness over Tsubaki.
Since she was well aware that Tsubaki saw her as a beautiful upperclassman, Hinata quickly recomposed herself so as not to expose her twisted smile.
However, she couldn't help wanting to monopolize Tsubaki's anger for just a little bit longer.
"Slut, worthless, trash, huh...? They sure said some awful things about me."
Kaito and Kaho's words genuinely meant nothing to her.
However, by putting it into words like this, she could make Tsubaki feel that it had gotten to her, even if only a little.
As proof, Tsubaki raised his voice just as Hinata had hoped.
"Hinata-san isn't the kind of person who deserves to be talked about like that!"
"...♡"
"...♡"
Tsubaki was completely serious.
He was genuinely pained by Hinata's bad reputation and showing his anger, but Hinata herself had hearts floating in her eyes, her lips relaxing into a blissfully happy smile... Though as much as she wanted to monopolize Tsubaki's feelings, she truly didn't want him to sour his mood over something like this.
"Tsubaki."
"Ngh..."
"..."
"Right now, it makes me happy just knowing you feel that way, Tsubaki. I genuinely couldn't care less about what outsiders say."
Reaching her hand out toward Tsubaki, she placed her index finger against her lips as she spoke.
"...I understand."
It seemed he still had more to say, but he let his anger subside regardless.
Satisfied with that response, Hinata began pumping the swing.
Without caring at all about centrifugal force flipping her skirt up, she built up more and more momentum.
"Hinata-san?! Your skirt!"
"I know, so it's fine."
"What about this is fine?!"
"I mean, you're the only one watching, Tsubaki."
Though there were children in the park and an elderly couple out for a stroll, Tsubaki was the only one actually looking at her, so there was nothing to worry about.
Swinging her legs even harder, she accelerated the swing's movement.
And finally, of course, came a grand, dynamic leap off the swing.
"Here I go!"
The jump, boosted by height and momentum, carried her quite a distance.
She landed cleanly on both feet, but naturally, her skirt billowed up to put her panties on full display.
"Now then, shall we head back?"
She held out her hand to Tsubaki, whose face had flushed red—likely because he'd been fixated on her panties.
From holding hands, she naturally transitioned to clinging to his arm, pressing her voluptuous body firmly against him as she spoke.
"I don't mean to sound like Arisa, but..."
"Huh?"
"I... might be pretty dependent on you, Tsubaki. Almost every night before bed, I do it while thinking about you, but I just can't get satisfied."
"Ngh?!"
"Ehehe, did that make your heart race?"
"O-Of course it would!"
Incidentally, this wasn't a lie—it was the absolute truth.
As Tsubaki looked desperately curious, clearly wondering what she was imagining, Hinata whispered into his ear with deep emotion.
"I picture yours, but in the end, it's just a toy, right? It definitely feels good, but it falls short right at the finish line. Like, I'm gonna come... I'm coming!♡ Wait... it's just not as good as when I do it with Tsubaki... That's how it goes."
"I-I see..."
"Do you ever picture me when you do it by yourself, Tsubaki?"
"..."
Hinata nodded in satisfaction at Tsubaki's reaction as his face turned even redder.
Spending time with Tsubaki really was fun, and just having a conversation with him naturally brought a smile to her face.
As Hinata was floating on cloud nine, Tsubaki delivered what could only be described as the ultimate line.
"...Your smile is really cute, Hinata-san."
"Ah...♡"
Hinata felt her brain quake as happiness chemicals flooded her system.
As proof, her grip on Tsubaki's arm tightened, and imagining having sex with him caused her underwear to grow slightly wet.
But unfortunately...
They had to part ways for today... She couldn't help but feel truly regretful about that.
"You're a sinful guy, Tsubaki."
"Huh?"
"Making me... no, not just me, but Arisa too, so head over heels for you."
"...I'm just happy you've fallen for me. I'm head over heels for you guys too, Hinata-san."
His honesty like this was one of the reasons she had fallen for him.
His completely unpretentious nature won her favor, and the fact that he didn't hide his age-appropriate perverted feelings was another big plus for Hinata, whose thighs were already loose around him.
"Um... Hinata-san?"
"What's wrong?"
"You're pulling me with incredible strength right now..."
"...Ah."
She had been so happy that she'd apparently been subconsciously dragging Tsubaki toward a love hotel.
I've changed so much since meeting Tsubaki... It's not a bad change, but what if... what if I couldn't see Tsubaki anymore? What would happen then?
She didn't want to imagine that.
Thinking about someone this much was a first for her... Though their relationship was ambiguous under the label of friends with benefits, there was no room for doubt that she harbored immense affection for Tsubaki.
High compatibility... man, it really is a scary thing.
A compatibility powerful enough to overwrite everything previously etched into her heart and body.
Hinata couldn't help but feel deeply grateful that Tsubaki was the one.




Post a Comment