Chapter 6: Behind the Scenes of the Festival
The day of the Minorisato Festival had finally arrived.
As someone currently in the care of this village, seeing an event I helped prepare for come together without a hitch filled me with deep emotion.
"The forecast said it wouldn't rain, so it's perfect festival weather," I remarked.
It was a bit on the hot side as a result, but that couldn't be helped.
The Minorisato Festival was a once-a-year occurrence, and while it wasn't particularly large in scale, it was a festival I'd get to spend with Mina and the others, so I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.
"...Five o'clock, huh," I murmured.
It was five in the evening, but the festival wouldn't start until around six.
Mina, the Miko, had already headed to the shrine for rehearsals, so the plan was for Reina-san, Yua, and me to head over together.
"Takuya-kun," Reina-san called out.
"Ah, yes—" I replied.
The door opened, and Reina-san walked into the living room.
"...Oh," I breathed.
"Fufu, how do I look?" she asked.
Reina-san had appeared in a yukata.
It was black with a pattern of red woven throughout.
This outfit was prepared specifically for the festival, and ever since she told me she was getting one, I'd been looking forward to this very sight.
"You're absolutely beautiful... Uh, I know that's a bit cliché, sorry," I said.
"Not at all. Knowing that you like it makes me happier than anything♪" Reina-san smiled.
She stared at me intently.
Not only was she wearing a yukata I hadn't seen before, but her hair was tied up differently to match. Having her stand before me like this made me a little nervous.
They say beautiful women look good in anything, and Reina-san was no exception.
She was usually a bit sloppy and undeniably sexy, so why did she look so incredibly erotic now, dressed so immaculately in a yukata...?
"Ngh... No, no, snap out of it!" I muttered to myself.
"Oh? You're reacting as if I'm even more erotic right now, despite being dressed far more conservatively than usual," she teased.
"Yeah... That's exactly it," I admitted.
"Fufu~♪" she giggled.
Apparently, my reaction was a perfect score in Reina-san's book.
Normally, a woman might frown at being called erotic, but Reina-san and the others seemed thrilled by it, so it wasn't an issue.
"...Well, you know. Since you guys embrace it like that, I don't feel the need to hold back on thinking you're erotic," I confessed.
At that, Reina-san happily closed the distance between us.
With zero space left, we shared a kiss as if it were the most natural thing in the world, though we didn't go so far as to intertwine our tongues.
The reason was simple: if we couldn't hold back anymore, it would be a disaster.
"Since we went through the trouble of getting all dressed up, it'd be a shame to ruin it now," she reasoned.
"Right... But you really are beautiful," I reiterated.
"Thank you♪ ...Oh, looks like she's here," she noted.
The intercom chimed just then.
"I'll go get it," I offered.
"Please do," she replied.
Figuring it was probably Yua, I headed to the entrance.
Through the frosted glass, I could faintly see a silhouette, and it looked like Yua was also wearing a yukata, just like Reina-san.
When I opened the door, Yua was indeed standing there in a yukata.
In stark contrast to Reina-san's striking black yukata, Yua's was primarily white.
I thought it was a rather subdued color for a gal like Yua, but I was genuinely mesmerized, realizing that she pulled off the quieter tones just as well.
"Heya, Tak-kun~♪" she greeted.
"Welcome, Yua," I replied.
It hadn't been long since I was captivated by Reina-san, but I felt a similar sensation looking at Yua.
"Um... It looks really good on you," I praised.
"Really? I'm glad!♪" she beamed.
It was my pure, honest impression, but once again, it felt too cliché, and I couldn't help but feel a little apologetic.
However, just like Reina-san, Yua was far from dissatisfied with my thoughts. She gleefully twirled in place to show her delight.
"Man, how long has it been since I last wore a yukata?" she mused.
"Have you really not worn one that much?" I asked.
"Yeah. I showed up to the festival last year, but I didn't have anyone I particularly wanted to dress up for," she explained.
"Ah..." I trailed off.
"Well, excluding Mina since she dances. I wonder about Reina-san... Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen Reina-san in a yukata either," she realized.
"Seriously?" I blinked.
"Oh? Are you grinning, Tak-kun?" she teased.
Called out, I reflexively brought both hands up to cover my cheeks.
I hadn't meant to smirk, but I must have looked that way to Yua... But come on, couldn't you blame me?
Neither Yua nor Reina-san had ever dressed like this before, which meant the only reason they were wearing yukatas now was for me.
"...Sorry. I'm just so happy I can't help it," I admitted.
"It's fine, it's fine. Be as happy as you want!♪" she encouraged.
And so, I stopped trying to hide my dopey grin.
"...Hmm," I mused.
Since we weren't quite ready to leave yet, I brought Yua into the living room for now.
"Wow, Reina-san, that looks amazing on you!" Yua praised.
"It looks great on you too, Yua-chan. You've really grown into a woman," Reina-san complimented back.
"I've been a woman for a long time now! ...But I guess I still lose to you when it comes to sex appeal, huh?" Yua conceded playfully.
Two gorgeous women in yukatas standing side by side... What a luxury.
And to top it off, I got to spend a long time with them from now on... Not just enjoying the festival, but indulging in the honey-sweet time that awaited us afterward.
"Ngh..." I swallowed hard.
I wanted to enjoy the festival, of course, but I also wanted to thoroughly enjoy what came after.
"Tak-kun!" Yua called out sharply.
"Guh!?" I yelped.
Caught in the middle of my pleasant yet indecent fantasies, I suddenly found Yua right up in my face.
"W-What's wrong?" I stammered.
"I heard you were getting all hot and heavy kissing Reina-san? It's not fair if only she gets one, so kiss me right now," she demanded.
Behind Yua, Reina-san was holding a hand to her cheek, giggling.
Knowing Yua's intense hatred for being left out, Reina-san must have egged her on to spark her competitive spirit.
"Alright," I agreed.
"Yeah♪" she chirped.
Her intense glare vanished in an instant.
Softening her attitude completely, Yua wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me into a clinging kiss.
Just like with Reina-san, it was just a light touch of the lips.
It would be incredibly easy to let things escalate from here, but I gritted my teeth and held back to avoid ruining her yukata.
"A kiss... Enduring with just this is pretty tough, huh," Yua whined.
"Isn't it nice to let that burning feeling build up? You can release it all you want later," Reina-san coaxed.
"I guess... But my panties are already wet, you know?" Yua complained.
"So are mine. You'll just have to endure it," Reina-san replied smoothly.
"Okaay," Yua dragged out the word.
What kind of conversation is this...?
They might be troubled by it, but as a guy, hearing that kind of talk just fueled my arousal even more, which was a problem.
And it seemed that my observant gaze had given me away.
"Hey Tak-kun, look," Yua prompted.
"See? You can tell, can't you?" Reina-san added.
Using both hands to pull back the fabric around their waists, they boldly flashed their flashy underwear at me.
Just as they had said, their panties were noticeably damp.
It was undeniable proof of their arousal, a sign that they were ready for me whenever.
"You two swaying your hips like that is getting me crazy excited," I groaned.
"I know. We look like animals in heat, offering everything to you, Takuya-kun," Reina-san whispered.
"P-Please stop saying things like that!" I protested.
I mean, yeah, I definitely thought it was way too erotic!
And yeah, I definitely thought this was like a scenario straight out of an adult manga!
Even though they knew we couldn't do anything here without ruining their yukatas, Yua and Reina-san were fully steering things in a sexual direction, so I desperately managed to rein them in.
Since it was about time anyway, I practically pushed them out the door.
"...Haa, I'm already exhausted in more ways than one," I sighed.
"Ahaha, sorry Tak-kun," Yua chuckled.
"Sorry about that, Takuya-kun," Reina-san giggled.
They didn't really need to apologize... But man, that was seriously hot.
"...Oh, come to think of it," I started.
"What is it?" Yua asked.
"Am I... not going to get to see Mina in a yukata?" I wondered.
Actually, I had been curious about this for a while.
I was able to see Yua and Reina-san in their yukatas like this, but I wasn't sure if I'd get to see Mina—who was dancing as a Miko—in one. I'd seen her getting dressed in her Miko outfit, but there hadn't been any sign of her preparing a yukata.
"Fufu, there's no need to worry. We have a yukata ready for Mina as well," Reina-san assured me.
"I'm pretty sure she said she was gonna change into it after the dance," Yua added.
"...I see," I nodded.
So I would get to see Mina in a yukata after all.
As long as I stayed in this village, I was bound to see them in yukatas sooner or later, and I'm sure Mina would happily show me if I just asked.
But I wanted to see it now, specifically because it was the festival.
"Hey, Reina-san? Mina's still the biggest deal for him, isn't she?" Yua murmured.
"Yes... It's frustrating, but we have no choice but to admit that Mina has the strongest presence," Reina-san agreed softly.
"Right... Well, the night is still young," Yua declared.
"It's not that I need to be number one, but I suppose it's just a woman's nature to wish for it anyway," Reina-san mused.
There they go, having another conversation that's impossible for me to chime in on...!
Feeling slightly overwhelmed by the two of them, I kept walking until we finally reached our destination, the shrine.
The shrine grounds were already bustling with activity.
I knew what was going to be there since I helped set it up, but it was a completely different experience now that the lively energy of the crowd brought it all to life.
"Oho, so you've made it, Takuya-kun," a familiar voice called out.
"Good evening, Dounoue-san," I greeted, returning the mayor's call immediately.
"Ooh, Takuya-kun!"
"Glad you could make it!"
"Enjoy your first festival, alright?!"
One after another, the people I'd met over the past few days called out to me.
Feeling a warm rush of happiness at how many people I now knew here, I scanned the area for Mina.
"Mina-chan is over there," someone pointed out.
"Shiraishi-san," I acknowledged.
I looked where Shiraishi-san pointed and saw Mina in her Miko attire.
She seemed to be busy with the final preparations, so focused that she didn't even notice my gaze.
Her dignified expression, especially from the side, was breathtakingly beautiful.
"...Ah," she gasped.
Finally noticing my persistent stare, Mina looked my way.
Even from a distance, I could tell her reaction was huge as she let out a small cry.
"Takuya-san!" she beamed.
Without a second thought, she came running over.
"You came!♪" she cheered.
"Given my situation, it'd be pretty bad if I didn't, right?" I joked.
"I suppose that's true, but I'm still happy!♪" she smiled.
Even with so many people around, Mina gently pressed herself against me.
"Oh my~♪" someone cooed.
"...Ahaha," I laughed awkwardly.
Shiraishi-san and many others were watching us with warm, amused smiles.
Despite the countless eyes on us, I fully embraced Mina until she was satisfied and pulled away.
"...Alright, battery fully recharged!♪" she declared happily.
"I'm looking forward to your dance, Mina," I encouraged.
"Thank you very much!♪ Well, it's nothing too elaborate, just a light dance to the music, so please don't expect too much," she requested humbly.
"It's not about the Miko dance itself, I'm just excited because you're the one doing it," I told her honestly.
"...Fufu~♪ I'll do my best!" she vowed.
Making a tight fist in determination, Mina hurried back to finish her preparations.
"Honestly, showing off like that right in front of us," a voice grumbled.
"Whoa—" I started as someone suddenly jumped on my back.
It was Yua. She peeked over my shoulder with a smile that contradicted her words, watching Mina walk away.
"Mina's Miko outfit... It's always so cute. She has this pure, innocent vibe going on, unlike me, so it really suits her," Yua admitted.
"I think it'd look good on you too, though?" I countered.
"Is that the easy 'beautiful women look good in anything' answer?" she challenged.
"An easy answer... Well, maybe it is, but when it comes to you, Yua, I'll say it with my chest. I won't deny that you're beautiful, and I won't deny that you'd look good in anything. Because it's the truth," I declared firmly.
"Ah..." Yua gasped.
I answered her with complete confidence.
Shiraishi-san, who was playing the role of a bystander, gave me a thumbs-up... Wait, Yame-san!?
"Well, well... Looks like Yua's found herself a good one," she chuckled.
When did Yame-san get here...?
But judging by her and Shiraishi-san's reactions, my bold answer was exactly what the situation called for.
Yua's cheeks flushed crimson, and she quickly looked down.
I wondered if that was a bit too cheesy, but a moment later, Yua lifted her head and whispered softly.
"Sorry... Having you say it so straight like that... it made me so happy I got embarrassed... Ah, this is bad, my face is burning, I definitely can't let you look at me right now!" she panicked.
With that, she threw her arms around me and buried her face in my chest.
"Here, there's a chair over there. Go have a seat," Yame-san suggested.
"A-Ah, thank you..." Yua mumbled.
I led Yua over to the nearby chair and we sat down.
Still too embarrassed to speak, Yua remained silent... With nothing else to do, I kept my hand on her shoulder and looked around.
(...So this is the Minorisato Festival.)
Knowing how quiet the shrine usually was, I could definitely say it was incredibly lively.
Of course, compared to festivals in a big city like Tokyo, the scale of the Minorisato Festival was nothing special.
"…………"
However, this place was overflowing with smiles.
Men and women of all ages were enjoying the limited food menu, and having a blast with the few games like water balloons and goldfish scooping. It truly was a small festival.
Even so, I felt incredibly proud to have come to this festival, and to have played a part in its preparations.
"Ah..."
Among the children, I could see Shun-kun and his friends, whom I had just gotten close to the other day.
And in the distance, Mikoto-chan and her group were also there... It was a wonderful sight, seeing everyone having fun in their own way.
"Are you two on a date?"
"Reina-san?"
Reina-san, who had been gathered with the adults, came over to join us.
She was holding some piping hot takoyaki that was still giving off steam. It seemed like she had bought it for us.
"We're not exactly on a date or anything," I replied.
"Is that so?" Reina-san asked.
"I'm telling you, it's not! ...Haa, I've finally calmed down," Yua sighed.
"Hmm? Well, whatever. More importantly, do you want some takoyaki?"
"Oh, are you sure?" I asked.
"Wow, it looks delicious!" Yua cheered.
Together with Yua, I gratefully accepted the takoyaki Reina-san had bought.
Not only was it slathered in sauce, but it was also loaded with plenty of mayonnaise and green onions. There were so many green onions piled on top that they looked like they were about to spill over.
On top of that, each piece was quite large, so it seemed we were meant to eat them with disposable chopsticks instead of toothpicks.
"I thought about feeding you with an 'say ahh,' but this is just too hot, and it would be a disaster if I dropped it," Reina-san said.
"Ah... I was totally planning to feed you like that," Yua mumbled.
"Ahaha... Could I ask you to do that next time?" I chuckled.
While exchanging that kind of banter, I popped a piece of takoyaki into my mouth.
The moment I bit into it, hot juices flooded my mouth. I frantically opened and closed my mouth, going 'haff, haff' in a desperate attempt to cool it down... before finally swallowing it.
"...Phew, this is really good," I breathed out.
"I'm glad to hear that," Reina-san smiled.
"Then I guess I'll have one too!"
Yua also put a piece of takoyaki into her mouth, and just as expected, ended up battling the heat. Watching her, Reina-san and I couldn't help but laugh.
"I'm gonna go grab us some drinks," Yua declared.
"Sure."
"Have a safe trip," Reina-san added.
Right after Yua walked away, Reina-san linked her arm with mine.
"It's a little hot, but you don't mind, do you?" she asked.
"Of course not," I replied.
Even though it was nighttime, the temperature was still quite high, but that was nothing compared to the sensation I felt pressing against me from Reina-san.
"How do you like our festival? It's smaller than you expected, isn't it?"
"I mean, if you're asking if it's small, then yeah. But I'm enjoying the atmosphere that you can only experience here. Though, I do feel like I'll miss this and feel a bit lonely once the festival is over and things get quiet again."
"I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself, Takuya-kun. But..."
"But?"
Flashing a bewitching smirk, Reina-san poked my cheek with her index finger.
"It hurts my feelings to hear that you think you'll be lonely after the festival. Even though we'll be right by your side?"
"Ah, that's not what I meant... But you're right. Yeah, I won't be lonely at all... I want to enjoy the festival, and I want to enjoy my time with you and the others, too."
"In various ways... right?"
"Yes, in various ways..."
"Ufufu♪"
We were still in the middle of a festival venue, for crying out loud.
Despite that, Reina-san lightly nibbled on my earlobe, making sure the people around us couldn't see, actively trying to draw out my arousal.
...Wait a second?
"Reina-san?"
"Yes?"
"Have you been drinking?"
"I've already had two glasses of beer!"
"...So that's why."
No wonder her face was as red as a tomato!
Well, the other people... especially the older folks like Dounoue-san and Shiraishi-san were also drinking, so there was no way a heavy drinker like Reina-san wasn't partaking.
"I'm baaack! Here you go, Tak-kun, your beer," Yua said as she returned.
"Thanks," I replied.
"Oh my? Is there none for me?" Reina-san whined.
"You're already drinking, aren't you, Reina-san... If you want more, go get it yourself," Yua shot back.
"Tch, fine, whatever. This old woman who's already had her share to drink is going to sulk now! So you're just going to have to comfort me, Takuya-kun!"
"Heyyyyyy! I told you to stop throwing yourself at Tak-kun like that!" Yua shouted.
"I can't hear you~ I'm just an old woman, so my hearing's gone bad~!"
"Don't use your age as an excuse only when it's convenient for you! Actually, aren't you embarrassed?!"
"Compared to flirting with Takuya-kun, my pride doesn't matter one bit!"
"I-I guess I can understand if Tak-kun's involved... Wait, no, that's not the point!"
I could only offer a wry smile as I sipped my beer, caught right in the middle of their bickering.
I wasn't exactly a heavyweight, so I planned to stop at just this one glass, but thanks to the festival atmosphere, I felt like I could keep drinking forever.
That being said, I absolutely did not want to suffer a hangover, so I was determined not to get carried away and drink too much.
"Gulp... Phaa! The booze on a day like this is simply the best!" Reina-san exclaimed.
"You said it... Having takoyaki as a snack with beer really gives off that festival vibe," I agreed.
Just then, Reina-san, who had been quiet for a moment, made her move.
Before I knew it, she had taken my free arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, creating a scene that made it look exactly as if I had pulled her into a tight embrace.
But she didn't stop there. She pulled my hand even further, slipping it right into her cleavage.
"R-Reina-san...?" I sputtered.
"Keep it quiet, okay?"
It was as if she were telling me to make sure Yua didn't notice.
Because she wasn't wearing a bra beneath her yukata, the soft elasticity of Reina-san's breast was transmitted directly to my palm, and the firm, stiff sensation against my skin made her arousal undeniably clear.
"............"
I had a thought just then—out of all the women, the most erotic one was Reina-san, and the one with the most uncontrollable sex drive was Reina-san, too.
She wasn't usually this intense, but the moment alcohol entered her system, she transformed into this incredibly lewd woman... Honestly, wasn't she just the very incarnation of eroticism?
"...Wait, isn't this really bad to be doing here?" I whispered.
"It's not like we're having sex. You just have your hand resting on my breasts. See? It's no different from when I press them against you all the time."
"Is that how it works...?"
"It is♪ Besides, everyone else is too absorbed in the festival. Not a single person is looking our way."
Just as Reina-san said, fortunately, no one's gaze was directed at us.
Even if someone were about to look, I could pull my hand away instantly... In that case, it would be totally fine to have a little bit of fun in this situation, right?
The inner me flashed an evil smirk as I pinched Reina-san's nipple.
"Nn!?♡"
Reina-san gave a sudden jolt, her body trembling, but that was all.
"Hey, Tak-kun, are you going to drink more beer?" Yua asked.
"No... I think I'm good with just one glass," I answered.
"Really?"
"Yeah, thanks."
Even while exchanging those words with Yua, I didn't stop toying with Reina-san.
"Nn... Kuh... Ah♡"
Reina-san let out a sultry moan in time with the movements of my fingers.
Pinching her nipples, caressing them with my fingers, pressing down on them with my index finger... I liked playing with the center like that, but in the end, I probably liked kneading these massive breasts that I couldn't even fully wrap my hands around the most.
"............"
However, realizing that going any further really would be crossing a line, I pulled my hand away.
The sacred Miko dance was about to take place, and if I kept doing something like this, I'd surely be struck by divine punishment... Well, considering I was already inside the shrine grounds, it might be a bit too late for that.
"Huh? Reina-san, isn't your face redder than before?" Yua pointed out.
"It's nothing," Reina-san brushed her off.
"Eh, really...?"
Thank goodness... It seemed Yua hadn't noticed.
As I let out a sigh of relief, Reina-san—who must have been incredibly aroused—gave a satisfied little chuckle beside me, casting a provocative, languid glance in my direction.
"It's a problem how lewd I get whenever I'm with you, Takuya-kun... But having you play with my body like that turns me on so much, and more than anything, it makes me so happy, so it can't be helped♪"
And with her saying things like that, it was only natural that I'd do those things to her... It couldn't be helped, because she was just so erotic.
As Reina-san and I were fooling around, it seemed it was finally time.
The surrounding area grew quiet, and Mina, clad in her Miko outfit, stepped up onto the constructed stage.
"It's starting," Reina-san murmured.
"Do your best this year too, Mina!" Yua cheered.
Standing on the stage, Mina had her eyes tightly closed in deep concentration, looking as if she couldn't hear a single sound leaking from the surroundings.
"............"
As everyone watched with bated breath, the Miko dance finally began.
Mina moved her body in time with the historical-sounding notes of the flutes and the gentle beating of the drums played by the people stationed on either side of her.
"...She's beautiful," Reina-san whispered.
"Yeah... truly," Yua agreed.
I nodded at the words murmured by the two who seemed completely captivated.
"...She's beautiful, incredibly so," I added.
It wasn't just Mina... Rather, everything in this setting worked to highlight her beauty.
The shrine building behind her, the full moon situated right above her, the sounds of the flute and drums... All of these elements melded with Mina's dance to create a spectacular performance that made it impossible to look away even for a second.
(No... The stage itself doesn't matter. I'm just looking at Mina... I feel a profound happiness just being able to watch her, no matter what she's doing, and that's precisely why I'm enjoying this dance.)
When it came down to it, the meaning imbued in the dance or what was expected of it didn't matter to me at all.
Who was dancing was what mattered, and because it was Mina fulfilling that role, I was watching over her like this... It might not be something worth praising, but at the very least, that was how I felt.
"...Ah."
At that moment, my eyes met with the dancing Mina.
She definitively looked at me and smiled, and from there, the sharpness of her dance increased even further.
It was cooler compared to the daytime, but a lukewarm breeze was still blowing, and since she was moving her body in this environment, it had to be incredibly hot for her.
As proof of that, Mina was sweating, and her hair was sticking to her cheeks.
"Do you have no desire to be a Miko, Yua-chan?" Reina-san asked.
"Of course I don't... is what I want to say, but seeing Mina look so beautiful like that makes me yearn for it just a little bit, you know?" Yua admitted.
"But still not enough to actually want to do it?"
"Yeah... I don't think I could do it better than Mina, and as of right now, there isn't anyone who suits that role more than she does, right?"
While listening to Reina-san and Yua's conversation, I never once tore my gaze away from Mina.
I see... But I could somewhat understand what Yua was saying. Being shown Mina's beautiful dance made it impossible to imagine anything beyond this.
Of course, part of it was because this was my first time seeing it, but it also meant that it was burned that strongly into my eyes and memory.
"............"
While watching Mina's dance, I found myself naturally reflecting on everything up to this point.
Despairing at everything, I had run away from my company, and in the very first village I stopped at on my aimless journey... I met Mina, and from there, as if flowing naturally, I obtained the happiness I held in my hands right now.
"My encounter with Mina was everything... Because I met her back then, I'm here right now," I whispered to myself.
The one who had changed my entire world was Mina.
The one who had guided me to happiness was Mina.
The one who had taught me what happiness was, was Mina.
"...Mina, thank you," I murmured.
I always expressed my gratitude to her, but I still felt the urge to say it out loud.
"...Ah."
And before long, Mina's dance came to an end.
Striking a pose in time with the end of the musical performance, Mina stared straight ahead, her shoulders heaving as she caught her breath.
"Thank you all for watching my dance today," Mina addressed the crowd.
As Mina slowly bowed her head, the crowd erupted into thunderous, unsparing applause.
Amidst all that, I clapped my hands loud enough to rival the surrounding applause, standing up to send my praises to Mina.
"How was it?" Yua asked.
"It was amazing, right?" Reina-san added.
"...It was amazing, and I was so moved!" I shouted.
I hadn't realized it, but my words of praise were quite loud.
Just a moment ago, the music would have drowned out my voice, but now that the sound had stopped, that was impossible.
Not only Mina on the stage, but the gazes of every single person present pierced right through me.
"Hohoho, I'm glad to see you're satisfied," Dounoue-san chuckled.
"Mina-chan! Takuya-kun is completely satisfied, just as you can see!" Shiraishi-san called out.
"Let him bask in the afterglow a little bit, good grief..."
"Um... uh..." I stammered.
It was my own fault for speaking in such a loud voice, but being the center of attention like this was embarrassing.
Even Mina, who was still up on the stage, was giggling. I shot a pleading look at Reina-san and Yua for help, but it seemed neither of them had any intention of saving me as they both laughed fondly.
After that, Mina stepped down from the stage and disappeared from sight for a moment.
With that, the main event was over, but the festival was still ongoing, and they said it would conclude with a fireworks display at the very end.
A few minutes of waiting for Mina later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, Takuya-san," Mina said softly.
"Mina... Whoa," I gasped.
The person I had been waiting for had finally arrived.
Instead of the Miko attire from earlier, we were reuniting with her in the yukata she mentioned she had prepared.
With Reina-san in black and Yua in white, I had been wondering what color Mina would wear.
The answer was a light blue that evoked an aura of purity. I knew any yukata would look good on her, but this shade suited her even more perfectly than I had imagined.
"It really suits the pure and elegant Mina," I complimented her.
"I'm happy to be called pure, but considering how I've been lately, you really can't call me pure at all, you know♪"
"I mean, that's true, but I meant your looks?"
"Fufu, I know. I may look pure, but on the inside, I'm a massive pervert exclusively for you, Takuya-san♪"
Without a hint of hesitation, Mina boldly declared that and then peeked over my shoulder.
Wondering what she was looking at, I tried to turn around, but Mina took my hand and started walking.
"Mina?"
"Please, follow me for a bit," she urged.
She continued to pull me along, passing by the side of the shrine building and heading deeper toward the back.
Because the lights from the festival venue didn't reach this far, the surroundings were dark, and the only thing we could rely on was the moonlight pouring down from the sky.
After walking a certain distance, Mina came to a halt.
"I'm sorry for bringing you all the way out here," she apologized.
"No, I don't mind that at all, but... what's the occasion?"
"It's simple—I wanted to be alone with you right this instant, Takuya-san."
Saying that, Mina leaped into my chest.
"I feel a bit sorry for Mother and Yua, but it seems you were with them earlier. From here on out, it is my turn."
"So that's how it is..."
"Yes♪ Did you want to stay over there, Takuya-san?"
"I mean, I'd like to enjoy the festival atmosphere, but if you want it to be just the two of us, Mina, then I'd rather be here. Besides, maybe it's because I saw such a beautiful dance, but I've been dying to hold you."
"In other words, we both wanted to be by each other's side, didn't we♪"
"Yeah."
"And..." I continued.
"When I was watching your dance, Mina, I started reflecting on things again."
"Reflecting?"
"Yeah... I'm incredibly happy right now. But the only reason I was able to get this present was because I met you, Mina. Meeting you gave me the reason I needed to lift my head up again."
"Takuya-san..."
"I'm so glad I met you... Your presence has grown so large inside me that I can't even imagine my days without you anymore, Mina."
I wrapped my arms around Mina's back, hugging her tightly... yet carefully enough not to hurt her.
Even though it was dark here, the faint sounds of lively chatter still drifted over from afar.
"Mina..."
"Yes...♡"
Mina and I had both been desperately wanting to do this... Tossing all thoughts of the festival and the bustling crowds from our minds, we gazed at each other, seeking only the person right in front of us.
"Nn... Mwah."
Right from the start, we engaged in a deep, passionate kiss.
"Kissing you, Mina... I'm really getting addicted to it."
"Me too... I love kissing you as well, Takuya-san♡"
The words we exchanged between kisses only heightened the mood.
With our lips pressed together, I slowly reached for Mina's chest and slipped my hand through the opening of her yukata.
"Nn, ah, ahn♡"
Mina was absolutely adorable as she let out sweet moans into our kiss.
This lewd side of her that she only ever showed to me... As if begging her to show me even more, I continued kissing her while caressing her breasts.
"...Phew."
"Nn... Haa."
We briefly parted our faces to catch our breath.
When I did, my eyes fell on a blushing Mina, her yukata completely disheveled.
Illuminated by the moonlight shining down from the sky, she was so breathtakingly beautiful that I found myself staring at her in a daze.
"...You're way too gorgeous."
"Hehe, thank you... Hey, Takuya-san, I can't wait anymore♡"
"Yeah, me neither."
I nodded at Mina's words and thrust my hips, sinking deep inside her.
I felt strongly that moving my hips right away would be tasteless—or rather, a waste—so taking the time to slowly savor this enveloping sensation and intense heat was just another way to enjoy the moment.
"Ahn... Do you like this?"
"Yeah... I figured just feeling you without moving wasn't a bad idea either."
"I feel the same... This sensation really is addictive, isn't it?"
"Right?"
"Yes♡"
Still connected, Mina and I shared a smile over the discovery of this new frontier.
After relishing that sensation for several dozen seconds, I finally began to move my hips.
"Nn...♡"
"Mina... I love you."
"Eh... Nnah♡"
This wasn't the first time I'd told her I loved her.
It was something I could say over and over without it ever losing its value, and it was the most honest way to express my feelings for someone—that's right, I loved her... I loved them so much it drove me crazy.
"I want to stay here forever... No, the location doesn't even matter. As long as I have you girls by my side, I don't care about anything else."
"Ah, ah, nn... Takuya-shyan... Hinn♡"
Mina's expression had melted into complete bliss.
With her mouth hanging open, drool dripping down her chin, and her teary eyes gazing up at me, she was cute—but looking at the full picture, the overwhelming impression was less 'cute' and undeniably more 'erotic.'
"Mina."
"Takuya-san...♡"
Just calling each other's names filled my heart with satisfaction.
But not yet... I wanted to be satisfied even more, and I wanted to satisfy Mina, too.
"Hehe... The sense of immorality is incredible, isn't it?"
"Yeah... Sneaking out of the festival to do this, right?"
"Yes. If we make too much noise, someone might... just happen to walk by. I have no intention of calling myself a pervert, but... just imagining it makes me a little excited."
"...Doesn't that make you a pervert?"
"Nn...♡"
The moment I called her a pervert, Mina's grip on me tightened for a split second.
Her insides writhed and undulated as they swallowed my cock, making me wonder if it was truly just a part of her body.
To be perfectly honest, her walls fluctuated in tightness with every ounce of her agitation, and it felt so insanely good that I panicked for a second, thinking she was going to squeeze every last drop out of me instantly.
"Woah... That feels too good."
I unconsciously muttered out loud, almost talking to myself.
"How honest of you... But I am delighted you feel that way, and I feel incredible every time you move inside me, too♪"
Just as my words made Mina happy, I felt exactly the same.
Ah, no good... I absolutely loved talking to her in situations like this, but trying to hold back and stay still while deep inside her was simply impossible.
However, just as I was about to move my hips again, I heard a rustling sound.
"Guh!?"
"Eep!?"
Mina and I flinched at the exact same time.
Neither of us let out a peep, and we couldn't even bring ourselves to move... which meant we were still completely joined together.
This... might be really bad.
Just as the illusion of cold sweat trickling down my spine took hold, a voice called out to us.
"Oh my, you really did sneak out to have sex."
"See, what did I tell you~? They don't waste a single opening."
I instantly knew who had arrived just from their voices.
Mina and I both breathed a sigh of relief, but then I quickly snapped back to reality—this wasn't a situation I could relax in at all!
"Reina-san... and Yua?"
"Yes."
"Yup."
It was Reina-san and Yua.
Well, we'd been caught by the two of them, but Mina and I were still physically connected, and we ended up facing them just like that.
Reina-san and Yua lined up, flanking Mina as she stood with her back against a tree.
"I thought it was strange when I couldn't find the two of you."
"Right, right. Knowing Mina, I immediately figured she'd snuck Tak-kun away."
"Ahaha... It seems you saw right through us."
Unlike me, who was at a complete loss for words, Mina let out an awkward, wry laugh.
While I had absolutely no idea where this was going to go, Reina-san and Yua reached out towards Mina's breasts... and gently squeezed them.
"Nn♡"
"I won't call this your punishment for outsmarting us... But in exchange, won't you let Yua-chan and me join in?"
"Wha!?"
J-Join in... did she say!?
"Come on, why not? It was probably going to end up with all three of us later anyway... You don't think it's a bad idea either, do you, Tak-kun? Being with all three of us at the same time."
"......"
I was instinctively struck speechless by Yua's words.
Given our previous conversations, I certainly imagined the night was going to be intense, but I honestly thought the whole 'all together' thing was just a lighthearted joke.
However, the way things were playing out made it painfully clear to me that it was no joke at all.
"Umm..."
"Are you only going to do it with Mina and ignore us?"
"I think that's a little cruel, don't you, Tak-kun?"
Pulling their hands away from Mina, Reina-san and Yua flashed me wicked grins as they sandwiched me from both sides.
"See, our bodies are so hot too... We're absolutely dying for you to do whatever you want with us."
"That's right, so won't you give us some love too? Tak-kun♡"
They whispered into both of my ears, their hot breath tickling my skin.
At the same time, their hands began to sensually crawl over my body.
Furthermore, Yua started licking the nape of my neck, while Reina-san licked my earlobe.
"Hehe, aren't you incredibly aroused, Takuya-san? You have grown even larger inside of me♡"
"Oh my? Is that so?"
"Hmm~? So you really do like this sort of thing, huh?"
The three of them smirked, fully intent on teasing me.
I tried to avert my gaze, but it was impossible... Mainly because my sides were completely blocked off, meaning I had nowhere to escape unless I forcefully turned around.
"...Of course I like it."
So, I decided to just own it.
I mean, we had formed relationships and slept with each other to get to this point, so it was a given that I'd like it.
"If you asked me if I liked doing stuff like this... this sort of erotic stuff, it's hard to say, but I like it because it's with you guys. The reason I'm getting so excited and my body is burning up so hot I feel like I'm going crazy is because it's with you all."
It wasn't like this would happen with just anyone... At least, that's what I believed.
I said it out loud, but the reason my body was burning up and craving them this badly was because it was Mina and the others—I could say that with absolute confidence.
"That's why... That's why I! I want to stay with you guys forever... I don't want to hand you over to anyone else!"
This situation, and those words I managed to squeeze out.
My head felt so hot it was about to boil over, and my ability to think clearly was taking a massive nosedive... I'd only had one glass, but it seemed the beer was playing a part in this too.
"Ahn♡"
"Kya♡"
I forcefully pulled Reina-san and Yua into a tight embrace.
Thanks to their yukatas inexplicably falling open just like Mina's in front of me, my hands easily reached their breasts, and I kneaded them aggressively.
"Jeez♡ You're so rough♡"
"But I love it when you demand me this roughly♡"
Happily accepting my touch, the two of them pressed their bodies even closer against mine.
What a situation... Seriously, what the hell kind of situation was this?
But there was no way I had the luxury to calmly think about it right now, and my next thought was how badly I wanted to detonate the explosive urge that had been smoldering inside Mina this entire time.
"Mina...!"
"Yes♡ Please give me all of it... Give me all of you, Takuya-san♡"
At those words, the dam completely burst.
First of all, I'd been holding back this whole time... I had been enjoying the feeling of being inside Mina, but I was practically counting down the seconds, waiting for this moment.
Cornered by not just Mina, but Reina-san and Yua too... in this situation where three breathtaking, bewitching beauties were practically throwing themselves at me, just holding back—or rather, maintaining my self-control at all—was pure torture.
"Mina, Reina-san, Yua...! I want to be with all of you... I want all of you by my side... You're going to be mine, and only mine, forever and everaaaaaa!"
"Ah♡ Nn♡ So intense♡ Takuya-san♡ Takuya-san, Takuya-san♡"
"Yes♡ We'll be together forever♡ This body and my feelings, they're all yours♡"
"I'm Tak-kun's woman♡ For the rest of my life♡ I'm Tak-kun's woman♡"
In this very moment, I was fully aware that I had lost my damn mind.
But these weren't just words spoken in the heat of the moment; they were my true feelings... No matter what anyone said, I wanted to stay with these women who had accepted me for who I was.
It was a statement from the very bottom of my heart, packed with my desires and resolve.
"There's no way I could ever let you go... I could never leave the people who pulled me out of hell... I'm already ruined to the point where I can't survive without you guys!"
Declaring that as my final word, my head truly emptied of all conscious thought.
All that occupied my mind were purely sexual sensations—the soft warmth against both of my hands, and the mind-melting pleasure rising up from my lower half.
Spurred on by the lewd moans of the three women filtering into my ears, I devolved into a beast doing nothing but thrusting my hips... and then, accompanied by a tremendous sense of satisfaction, I reached my absolute limit.
"Haa... Haa...?"
While my breathing was ragged from moving my body so violently, a firework bloomed in the sky with a loud bang.
The brilliant light cutting through the darkness of the night illuminated our figures.
Mina, gently stroking her stomach with a blissfully melted expression.
Reina-san, looking at Mina with palpable envy.
Yua, directing a look of eager expectation at me.
Not only did it clearly reveal their expressions, but it also told me that our time together tonight was far from over.
"Takuya-san."
"Y-Yeah?"
Mina offered a gentle smile and said.
"You have completely fallen for us, haven't you?"
My body jolted at those words.
Mina wasn't the only one flashing a bewitching smile; Reina-san and Yua were also staring at me intently, practically urging me for an answer.
Rather than feeling intimidated by their intense gazes, I found myself letting out a wry chuckle.
"Saying I've 'fallen' for you makes it sound kind of dangerous, so... could you phrase it as 'I've grown to love you guys so much I can't stand it' instead?"
Not that I hated the idea of falling for them, but I definitely preferred phrasing it that way.
The response to my words was a passionate embrace from all three of them—a hug so fierce it felt as if they were trying to carve their very existence into my body.
(...I want to be by their sides—I guess this is what a fresh start in life truly feels like.)
Arriving in Minorisato Village was already a new beginning in its own right.
However, the true start of the grand journey that was the rest of my life was undeniably right now, in this very moment.
(I'll probably have a lot more to think about from here on out... but for now, I just want to soak in this warmth... Besides, it seems I still have some hard work left to do tonight.)
Looking up at the sky, the fireworks continued to bloom.
It was a small festival, so they couldn't have prepared that many fireworks... but to me, right now, it felt as if these explosions were celebrating my new beginning.
"Takuya-san."
"Takuya-kun."
"Tak-kun."
The exact moment they called my name, the sound of an exceptionally large firework echoed through the air.
The words that spilled from the lips of the women staring intently at me were something not even the deafening roar of the fireworks could drown out.
"I love you."
"I love you."
"I love you."
Having heard their words loud and clear, I gave my answer.
"I love you all too."
A contract, a vow, a promise... were they all the same?
The moment I spoke those words, I stepped into a daily reality I could never escape from, and it was a life I had chosen for myself.
And just like that, I was caught by these women.




Post a Comment