Chapter 4: Yua wants to surrender herself.
A few days had passed since I slept with Mina and Reina-san.
Sharing our bodies naturally seemed to bring our hearts closer than ever before, and it felt like the days I spent with them had taken on an even more vibrant color.
I hadn't been doing anything particularly different since arriving at this village, but the feeling of having them by my side had become a matter of course.
“…………”
However, there were times when I found myself overthinking things when I was alone.
I knew I was being annoying, and Mina and the others had flat out told me I didn't need to worry about it, but I just couldn't help it.
“Seriously, how did I end up... experiencing such unbelievable happiness?”
I lay down in my room, staring up at the ceiling as the thought crossed my mind.
For the record, I'd been doing this ever since breakfast, and I was pretty sure this was the third time I'd muttered the exact same thing.
“Well, it's not as bad as it used to be, so... I guess you could call that progress.”
Even if these thoughts crossed my mind, they didn't leave any lingering stiffness in my heart.
My negative emotions didn't spiral out of control like they used to. If anything, I was praising myself for managing to obtain these peaceful days.
“And on top of that... heh.”
A childish chuckle unexpectedly slipped past my lips.
Because I was fully aware that I was actually being useful to Mina and Reina-san... to this household.
This was another thing I found myself thinking about constantly, but dwelling on something that made me happy wasn't a bad thing, and more than anything, it was the best way to keep my mind healthy.
“I'm helping out with chores I never would've touched back when I was working for the company, and I can actually cook a lot more dishes by myself now.”
Having great role models like Mina and Reina-san right beside me was the reason my cooking repertoire had expanded.
Granted, as long as I lived in this house, I rarely ever had to cook for myself, but feeling my skills slowly improve was one of the things I looked forward to.
“Cooking for yourself really is important, huh... Well, telling my past self that wouldn't have done any good anyway.”
Cooking for yourself is important, you know? It's so important that I had to say it twice.
Convenience store bento boxes and rice balls were delicious and all, but home-cooked meals were far tastier and much better for you.
Even if I didn't have the time or thought it was a pain, maybe my motivation would have been completely different if I'd just forced myself to cook a little bit... Ah, wait, that wouldn't have mattered if I was still at my old company.
“One o'clock... It's about time.”
It was almost one in the afternoon.
Just as I thought Mina would be coming to get me soon, I heard footsteps approaching my room.
“Takuya-san, it's almost time to go~!”
“Got it.”
Alright, here we go!
As if to answer Mina's call, I was going to use my body like a spring and launch myself right up!
With how light my mind and body felt lately, I could handle a little bit of acrobatics!
With that thought in mind, I tried to aggressively throw myself upward, but...
“...Gah!?”
Of course I couldn't.
I managed to bounce my body a little, but I didn't actually sit up. My back slammed hard against the tatami mat, letting out a dull thud and sending a brief flash of pain through my body.
I'm such an idiot.
While I mentally cursed myself, I stepped out of my room, where Mina asked me what was wrong.
“No... I just tried to do something a little acrobatic.”
“Something acrobatic...?”
“...Just ignore me.”
“Hehe, understood.”
She definitely thought I was just trying to do something childish.
As I headed to the entryway with Mina, Reina-san peeked her head out.
“It's hot out there, so be careful, you two. Make sure you stay hydrated, okay?”
“We will~!”
“Understood.”
After exchanging a few brief words with Reina-san, we stepped outside.
The moment we crossed the threshold, the suffocating heat made me want to complain, but considering we were about to do some physical labor, I wasn't looking forward to the rest of the day.
“It's quite hot, isn't it?”
“Yeah...”
Exactly how high was the temperature getting?
Was it hitting thirty degrees Celsius...? Then again, it seemed like some regions were breaking forty degrees in the summer recently. What the hell is going on with the Earth? Give me a break.
“…………”
However... that was a separate issue entirely.
Walking beside me, Mina was flapping the front of her outfit to let as much air in as possible, completely exposing the deep cleavage of her ample breasts.
Even though she was wearing a pure white summer dress that gave off a refreshing vibe, it was undeniably erotic.
“Is something wrong?”
“I was just thinking I could almost see your boobs.”
“Hehe, you're more than welcome to look, you know? Here, take a peek~.”
I had just come out and said it, but Mina seemed completely on board.
I mentioned earlier that the distance between us had shrunk even further, but the fact that I could blurt out something so embarrassing was also thanks to that change.
Seeing Mina deliberately jiggle her breasts right in front of me was turning me on, but we had plans today, so we couldn't exactly do anything dirty right now.
“...Let's go, Mina.”
“Ah, wait for me~!”
I had to shake off these desires...!
Otherwise, I was going to drag her into the shade of the nearest tree and start touching her... Was I always this much of a pervert? But this was all because we crossed the line, which was honestly the most troublesome part of it all.
Catching up to me, Mina gently slipped her hand into mine.
“Since it's so hot, linking arms would be exhausting, but surely holding hands is fine, right? I know it's still warm, but... do you mind?”
“...I don't mind.”
“I'm glad to hear it♪”
Mina beamed with joy.
Hand in hand, we continued making our way toward our destination: the Village Shrine.
Truth be told, today was the day we were preparing for the Minorisato Festival, and my proposal to help out had been granted.
“Say, Mina.”
“Yes?”
“You didn't threaten them, did you?”
“I did no such thing! What kind of person do you think I am?”
Because, well... she'd had this terrifying look on her face before when she promised she'd make them say yes.
I apologized and pacified Mina as she puffed out her cheeks, and before long, we arrived at the shrine.
“Oh wow...”
“There are quite a few people here.”
The shrine, which had been perfectly quiet just a few days ago, was incredibly lively today.
In reality, the sheer number of people wasn't all that impressive, but now that my senses had adapted to Minorisato, it felt like a massive crowd.
As we approached the gathering, all eyes immediately fell on us.
“Oh, you made it, Mina-chan.”
“My, oh my! What do we have here!”
“Ho ho ho! Has spring finally come for our Mina-chan?”
That was when I finally realized we were still holding hands.
I instinctively tried to pull away, but she squeezed my hand so tightly that there was absolutely no way I was getting loose.
“Hello, everyone. I brought a very reliable helper with me today♪”
“...Um, hello.”
My greeting ended up sounding unusually tense.
I spotted a few familiar faces in the crowd, including Shiraishi-san.
“Glad you could make it, Takuya-kun. You'll be a dependable asset to the team.”
“Oh? If Micchan's praising you that much, you must be.”
“So you're Takuya-kun! I've heard the rumors. Nice to meet you.”
“Ah, yes!”
Seriously, what rumors are they talking about...!?
For the most part, no one was glaring at me with suspicion. They were all looking at me with friendly smiles, which put me at ease.
But then, Mina decided to drop a massive bombshell.
“I can already tell you're all eager to ask Takuya-san a bunch of questions, but let me make one thing perfectly clear. Takuya-san is a very precious person to me, my mother, and Yua, so I just wanted to let you know ahead of time♪”
“Mina!?”
Was it really okay for her to be so bold about it!?
Being called a precious person made me happy, and hearing her claim all three of them felt the same way made me grin, but if she was going to come out with it, shouldn't she have been a little more vague—
“Oh? Well, well... You're quite the charmer, young man.”
“He is a rather handsome young man, so it can't be helped, right?”
“I was wondering why Reina-chan had been smiling so much lately! So that's what it was!”
“Ah, to be young again, eh, dear?”
“You were quite the handful in your youth as well, weren't you, Grandpa?”
“You were far worse, dear. I can't count the number of times you smacked me...”
“I have absolutely no memory of that♪”
...Nobody thought this was weird at all.
Is this... the countryside mentality...?
I shook my head, silently insisting that couldn't possibly be true, but considering how casually everyone accepted it, I had no choice but to admit defeat.
“See? You had nothing to worry about, right?”
“...Yeah.”
I didn't expect them to be this accepting, though...
“...Oh?”
“What's wrong—”
Mina seemed to notice something behind me.
I tried to turn around, but my vision suddenly went completely black.
“Guess~ who?”
It was black... because someone was covering my eyes.
Gentle hands were blocking my sight, and two large mounds that I didn't even need to look at to identify were pressing against my back.
“Yua?”
“Bingo~♪”
The blindfold was removed, and when I turned around, Yua was standing right there.
She was dressed in her usual over-the-top gal fashion, showing off her midriff and belly button in a way that screamed absolute gal.
“Yua had the day off today, so I made sure to invite her ahead of time.”
“When I heard Takkun was coming? Yeah, I just had to show up.”
So that's what happened... Still, I was incredibly happy to see Yua.
The villagers greeted Yua, who continued smiling brightly in front of me, and before long, preparations for the festival were underway.
I already knew this, but there really weren't many young people around.
In fact, twenty-two-year-olds Mina and Yua were the youngest ones here. Other than me, everyone else was over thirty... The next youngest person was apparently thirty-five.
“Sorry about all this, Takuya-kun.”
“Not at all... I wanted to help out, after all.”
The village mayor, Dounoue-san, was also helping with the preparations.
Mina had been surprised to learn that I'd already met Dounoue-san, but come to think of it, I hadn't mentioned meeting him to either Mina or Reina-san.
“I thought you had good eyes for a young man.”
“Oh, so that happened.”
“Yeah.”
“If you'd asked, I would've totally come with you.”
“You had work that day, didn't you...?”
We stopped working to chat for a bit, but everyone else was doing the same thing.
Having a high ratio of elderly folks during preparations was apparently par for the course every year, but I took the initiative to carry all the heavy items anyway.
Mina and Yua followed my lead, lugging the heavy objects around without even breaking a sweat. They really were sturdy... I couldn't afford to lose to them.
“Make sure you take proper breaks, alright? Come on, Takuya-kun, over here.”
Just as I pumped myself up and got ready to get back to work, Shiraishi-san called out to me.
It seemed she'd prepared some cold tea for us, as there were three cups resting on a tray.
“Thank you.”
I grabbed a cup and chugged it down.
It had been sitting in a cooler, so it was definitely cold, but the massive amount of ice inside made it freezing.
“...Phew!”
“You've got a good thirst going, Takuya-kun.”
The tea tasted great, of course, but the sheer coldness was absolute heaven!
There was a bit too much ice, but if I let it sit for a while, it would probably melt into nice, cold water.
“Hey... isn't there way too much ice in here?”
“Ahaha... I was just thinking the same thing.”
Oh, so Mina and Yua thought so too.
“Don't complain, you little brats. You two have always had such a cheeky streak, haven't you?”
“We were just children back then, you see.”
“Didn't you have less white hair back then, Shiraishi-san?”
“...You've got some nerve, Yua-chan.”
Uh-oh, sparks were flying between Yua and Shiraishi-san.
Mina and I quietly backed away, but the surrounding grandpas and grandmas seemed entirely used to this, happily chatting away as they enjoyed the show.
“We don't go out of our way to argue or anything, but once that switch flips, it always ends up like this.”
“Huh.”
“Back in the day, Yua and I used to get scolded... or rather, we used to receive our fair share of Shiraishi-san's tough love.”
“I see. So even though you seem so refined now, Mina, you used to be quite the troublemaker?”
“What do you mean 'seem so refined'!? I feel like we've had this conversation before, but... I forgot because of all the wonderful things that have happened with you, Takuya-san. Yes, that's correct, we were kids, and we were incredibly energetic.”
“...Haha, I bet.”
It was a scene that was incredibly easy to imagine. I let out a soft chuckle, and Mina took my hand.
We stepped away from Yua and Shiraishi-san's lively bickering, standing right in front of the main shrine building.
It looked exactly the same as it had when we came to pray a few days ago.
It exuded a sense of divinity, yet I couldn't help but let my imagination run wild once again, picturing someone stepping out from inside.
“What do you think? It's an old building, but doesn't it have a rather mysterious atmosphere to it?”
“Yeah... Shrines aren't usually all that different from one another, but this place really does have that mysterious vibe you're talking about.”
“Specifically?”
“Ah... it feels like if I stand here long enough, someone's going to come walking right out.”
“Oh, they will.”
“...Huh?”
What did she just say?
I was well aware that my face had gone completely blank.
But Mina's words had completely caught me off guard.
“A certain deity is enshrined here. Well, every shrine has its own deity, of course.”
“R-Right.”
“This is a deity that binds people together... friends, family, and lovers alike.”
Mina took a step forward, continuing her story as she looked up at the shrine.
“If someone were to commit betrayal and attempt to sever those bonds... the doors to this shrine would open on their own, and the deity would appear to pass judgment on the traitor.”
“...Uh, you're just talking about a local legend, right?”
“No, the deity actually appears.”
“…………”
Mina didn't look like she was lying.
Friends, family, lovers... every relationship has its connections, but she was saying the deity enshrined here would appear to punish any betrayal?
Actually open the doors? And appear in a physical form...?
I stared intently at Mina, but her expression betrayed no hint of a lie. It was as if she'd spoken nothing but the absolute truth.
As I stood there frozen, Dounoue-san, who had approached without me noticing, placed a hand on my shoulder and spoke.
“Everything Mina-chan said is true. Whenever such an insolent fool appears, judgment is passed... and the very next morning, it is well known that the doors to this shrine are found wide open.”
“…………”
Seriously...? Wait, are they actually being serious right now?
I was the type of person who completely rejected the idea of ghosts, and I didn't really believe this story either, but... wait, were they actually being serious?
As I stood there completely dumbfounded, Mina leaned in close and whispered softly into my ear.
“So, Takuya-san? Please ensure you never do anything to betray us, alright? Of course, we promise never to betray you, either♪”
“...R-Right.”
I couldn't quite force a smile...
“Goodness gracious... you shouldn't go around scaring the young ones like that.”
A narrow-eyed elderly woman appeared beside Dounoue-san.
“Wahahaha! Forgive me, I just couldn't resist playing a little prank!”
“Hehe, I'm sorry♪”
“Huh...?”
Wait, does that mean... everything they just said was a complete lie?
Mina and the mayor were both laughing in amusement at their successful prank, and while I briefly considered giving them a piece of my mind, I just let out a heavy sigh instead.
It frustrated me to admit it, but I was legitimately scared... They sounded so serious when they were telling it.
By the way, the elderly woman who stepped in was apparently Dounoue-san's wife.
“Alright then, I suppose that's enough teasing Takuya-kun for now. It's about time we get back to the preparations.”
With that, Dounoue-san briskly walked away.
Over in the distance, Yua was still talking with Shiraishi-san, but they were no longer bickering, exuding a much more peaceful atmosphere.
Well, we'd definitely had enough of a break, so it was time to get back to work.
“I'm so sorry, Takuya-kun. I didn't mean to subject you to such a strange story.”
“No, no... I mean, it did scare me a little, though.”
It really did scare me... but even if a legend like that actually existed, having it as one of the village's seven mysteries wouldn't be half bad—
“An incident like that hasn't happened in about thirty years. We never hear stories like that anymore, so you can rest easy.”
“...Huh?”
“...Eh?”
And with that, Dounoue-san's wife walked away as well.
Left entirely to ourselves, Mina and I exchanged a look as I asked her a question.
“Why... are you looking just as surprised as I am, Mina?”
“I-I had no idea... such a thing had actually happened in the past...”
"...Hey, are you still teasing me?"
"...No... I mean, that was the plan, but..."
Immediately following that, an indescribably awkward silence lingered between me and Mina.
"L-Let's help with the preparations!"
"R-Right!"
Deciding to stop thinking too deeply about it, we resumed getting ready.
We continued working after that, taking breaks here and there. Things were gradually taking shape, but it seemed like it would take a little longer.
It was just past three o'clock, but it appeared we were done for the day.
The people who had gathered slowly dispersed. Mina and I were also about to head home, but Yua, who had too much free time on her hands, tagged along with us.
"Hm?"
Mina and Yua were walking slightly apart from me.
It wasn't that I was hated or anything; it was simply because Mina and Yua were having a secret conversation.
"What are they talking about...?"
They were best friends, so there were probably things they didn't want a guy like me to hear.
I wouldn't go so far as to pry, but surely I was allowed to glance over in curiosity.
"Y-You got ahead of me again... But still, how nice."
"It's perfectly fine. Because after this, you will too, right, Yua?"
"...Yeah."
"I'll be watching over you, after all."
What were they seriously talking about?
Seeing the amused look on Mina's face and Yua's flushed cheeks, was Mina saying something embarrassing?
And with Yua shooting me furtive glances... Wait a minute!?
A sudden realization struck me like lightning.
"...No way."
Could Mina have told her?
About how we had already slept together... If so, then Yua's behavior and the snippets of conversation I'd overheard suddenly made perfect sense.
"............"
I certainly hadn't told Yua about what I had done with the two of them.
No matter how close we had gotten, it wasn't exactly the kind of thing you just casually bring up in conversation... Oh well, I'd find out everything once we got home.
With my heart pounding, we arrived back at the Anzai household, where I sat down in the living room to rest my exhausted body.
"...Phew, I'm beat."
The moment I sat on the floor, a wave of exhaustion washed over me.
I had done a lot of physical labor since coming to Minorisato, but I hadn't had to carry heavy objects repeatedly like I did today. Perhaps because I was using muscles I normally didn't, my body felt strangely sluggish.
"I'll go brew some cold tea, so please wait here," Mina said.
"Oh, thanks, Mina."
"Yes~♪ And Yua? Make sure you properly beg Takuya-san for it, okay?"
"I know!"
Yua's face turned bright red as she raised her voice at Mina's remark.
Given what the word "beg" implied, it seemed my conclusion was spot on.
"............"
"............"
Following my gaze, Yua fidgeted nervously, her face flushed crimson.
The way she bashfully stole glances at me was adorable, and the sensual bounce of her ample breasts as she swayed her body was incredibly alluring.
I felt like I was experiencing cute and erotic all at once.
"...Pfft."
But honestly, I couldn't help but find the sight a little amusing.
Back when I visited her house, she had been the one aggressively coming on to me in the bathroom. Yet now, she was blushing and acting all shy. It just seemed a bit incongruous.
"W-Why are you laughing!?"
"Ah, no, sorry... It's just that you were the one who made a move on me in the bath, so I didn't expect you to get this embarrassed."
"...I can't help it. I mean, actually sleeping together is... it gets kind of embarrassing when it comes down to it."
Yua twiddled her fingers in front of her face as she spoke.
To Yua, it might have looked like I was completely composed, but in reality, I was just as embarrassed.
In fact, my face was burning and my heart was racing.
"Yua—"
"...Hyaah!"
"Woah!?"
Suddenly, Yua pounced on me.
Caught off guard, I managed to catch her, but I couldn't stop her momentum, and she ended up pinning me down.
"...I want to have sex with you too, Takkun. Just like you did with Mina and Reina-san, do it with me, too."
In response to her softly whispered plea, I nodded.
"I feel the same way... I want you too, Yua. I decided I wasn't going to hold back anymore. Your words gave me the push I needed."
"If that's the case, I would've been really happy if I was the first, you know?"
"About that... Sorry."
"I'm just joking. Don't take it seriously, okay?"
Sticking her tongue out playfully, Yua leaned in and kissed me.
"I love it... Kissing you, Takkun... It feels so good..."
Yua murmured those sweet words between kisses.
But then I noticed it—there was still a faint hint of resistance within Yua toward what we were about to do.
In an instant, it dawned on me that it might be some kind of trauma involving men from when she went to Tokyo...
"Mm... Nnh..."
Even though she was just as engrossed in the kiss as I was, her body was stiff.
She was likely terrified that, after sharing such deep feelings, she would be betrayed or subjected to cruel words.
Of course, that was impossible, but having suffered my own emotional wounds from work, I could completely understand that fear.
"Yua."
"Huh?"
I broke the kiss and swapped our positions.
Now on top, I gazed down at Yua. I had a clear view of her expression, which was teetering on the edge of pure ecstasy.
"You're so cute, Yua."
"...I think I'm acting weird today. I'm just so happy, and so embarrassed."
Yua quickly averted her eyes, as if trying to escape my gaze.
But it was only for a moment; she soon looked back, staring intensely into my eyes... That simple gesture was incredibly endearing.
It wasn't that I was getting cocky.
But this time, feeling unusually calm, I strongly desired to take the lead, to guide Yua through this.
"Yua."
"Yeah... Make love to me, Takkun♡"
At her signal, I reached out and touched Yua's body.
"Nn..."
First of all, I had to feel those large breasts of hers.
Groping them through the thin, summery fabric of her clothes, they were incredibly soft, boasting an astounding elasticity despite the firmness of her bra.
"Kiss me... I want you to kiss me while you do it♡"
"Okay."
As you wish, my princess... I didn't actually say it, but I secretly thought it might be a fun line to try out if I ever got the chance.
"Hehe, I see you've already started~♪"
It seemed Mina had returned.
She said she was going to brew some tea, but... As I tried to glance in her direction, I felt a silent pressure.
It was coming from Yua, whom I was kissing.
"Mgh~!"
It was as if she was telling me to look only at her right now.
"Well then... shall we drink this later? You'll be working up quite a sweat, after all. Oh, by the way, it's perfectly fine to do it here, you know? Mother just texted me saying she's having dinner with a friend and will be home late."
Did that mean we had plenty of time to clean up even if we made a mess?
Since I was focused entirely on Yua, I couldn't see Mina's expression, but I decided to take it that way.
While kissing Yua, I slipped my hand under her clothes.
Her skin was slightly sticky from sweating, but I could still feel how smooth and beautiful it was beneath my fingertips.
"Your hands are so gentle, Takkun... I already knew that, but your touch is so sweet, it makes me want to give you everything. Huh... that's strange... I was so determined to satisfy you, to make you go crazy for me, but now I just want to surrender myself completely to you."
"...Then I'll just have to live up to those expectations."
"It's a little frustrating if you say it's thanks to your experience with Mina and Reina-san, but since it's you, I'll forgive you."
"Could you refrain from saying things that are hard to respond to?"
"Ehehe... Just a little payback for getting ahead of me~♪"
"...I don't know what to say, you're just too cute."
"I'm so happy♡"
There was no way I could stop now until the very end.
Yua's smile stoked the fires of my desire—both the urge to thoroughly satisfy her and the burning need to taste every inch of her body.
I took off her clothes, unhooked her bra, and lightly sucked on her breasts.
As I flicked my tongue against her already hardened nipples, Yua let out a sweet, breathy moan.
"Ah... That... feels so good♡"
Yua's reactions were extremely encouraging.
While I wanted to take the lead, it wasn't because I possessed exceptional technique; it was simply a matter of having some experience.
Even so, I instinctively knew what would bring Yua pleasure, how to heighten her arousal... That's why my body moved on its own accord to please her.
"Ah, right there, nn...♡"
I trailed my hand down past her chest, exploring lower.
Seeing her react even more intensely than when I fondled her breasts, it was clear that this was a woman's most sensitive spot.
"...It's so hot."
"No... Don't say it♡"
Yua's insides were scorching hot.
As she writhed in embarrassment, she rubbed herself against my fingers, providing her with even more stimulation.
As if savoring the sensation of my fingers, Yua twitched her hips.
"H-Hey...? Can we hurry up? I'm completely ready, so please♡"
"Yeah."
Looking at my glistening fingers after pulling them out, I could clearly tell she was more than ready.
"............"
But... I was genuinely thrilled.
I wanted to be of use in this house, and I wanted to make these women happy in any way I could.
Despite the nature of the situation, seeing the pure joy on her face filled me with immense satisfaction.
"Yua."
"Yes...♡"
I stripped off my pants and underwear, then hovered over Yua.
Knowing she couldn't bear to wait any longer, I slowly pressed my hips forward, careful not to be too forceful.
"Ah... Takkun is inside me♡"
I sank deep inside her.
Tears welled up in Yua's eyes, but her expression and voice were filled with such joy that I felt a wave of relief.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah♡ I'm perfectly fine♡"
"I'm glad... In that case..."
"Make my body all yours, Takkun♡"
There was no hesitation left... That was a given.
But Yua's words shattered the last remnants of my restraint, fueling my primal desire to carve my existence into her very core.
"It's so wonderful...♡ Seeing Takuya-san's... I want him to thrust into me that fiercely too...♡"
At last, I was able to cast a glance toward Mina.
Her clothes were in disarray, leaving her practically half-naked. She gazed at us with moist, lust-filled eyes while caressing her breasts and nether regions.
As if showing off to me while I was taking Yua, she had completely exposed her most intimate parts.
"Ah, aah, nn...♡♡"
"I want it too... I want you, Takuya-san...♡ Ah, aah♡"
The erotic moans of the two women echoed throughout the room.
Once again, the thought crossed my mind—just what kind of situation was this?
Being intimate with one person was one thing, but having someone else actively watch us while pleasuring herself... What in the world was going on?
Even so, my hips wouldn't stop moving.
Did I want to satisfy Yua? Of course, but above all, I craved the sheer pleasure of it all.
"Yua!"
"Ahi!?"
As I pumped my hips, I bit down on Yua's nipple.
Wanting to see her shudder with even more obvious delight, I varied my rhythm, sending waves of intense stimulation through her body.
"Ngh..."
Yet, despite my attempts to stay focused, I was quickly losing my composure.
Every time I stimulated Yua, her insides would clench tightly around me. If I lost focus for even a second, I would undoubtedly reach my limit.
"Ah, wait, I'm gonna cum...~~♡"
Yua let out a piercing cry of ecstasy.
Wet, squelching sounds filled the air as she soiled the floor beneath her.
"Wow... I just came so easily♡"
Yua's face was a portrait of pure, unadulterated bliss.
Captivated by her expression, I inadvertently stopped moving my hips, but Yua arched her back, silently demanding more.
"You really are such a pervert, Yua."
"It's because I'm doing it with you, Takkun♡ Of course I'd get like this♡"
...She was entirely too adorable.
The way she was fawning over me, completely unlike Mina or Reina-san, was a hidden side of Yua that I rarely got to see.
Naturally, there was no trace of the strong-willed facade she had worn when we first met.
"I'm about to reach my limit too, Yua!"
"Okay! Fill me up!♡"
From then on, I didn't hold back, driving into her relentlessly until the very end.
Shortly after climaxing, I collapsed, wrapping my arms tightly around Yua's body. She immediately hugged me back, clinging to me as if she never wanted to let go.
"Phew... Haa..."
"Haa♡ Haa...♡"
We stared deeply into each other's eyes and shared a tender kiss, basking in the afterglow.
It was a few minutes before Yua and I finally pulled away, satisfied with our kiss. Mina then approached the still-panting Yua and whispered softly into her ear.
"So, how was it?"
In response to her question, Yua gave a thumbs-up.
"It was absolutely the beeeest♡"
It was a reply meant for Mina, but those words filled me with incredible joy as well.
With my mind and body completely refreshed, I finally pulled away from Yua. Now that I was thinking clearly, I couldn't help but notice the absolute disaster zone the room had become.
"...Whoa."
The living room was in a dreadful state.
Not only where Yua and I had been intimately entangled, but the area where Mina had been pleasuring herself was also quite a mess...
Though we were still buzzing with residual excitement, we quickly began cleaning the room to avoid incurring Reina-san's wrath.
"............"
But with this, I had officially established physical relationships with three women who desired me.
When I slept with Mina, I felt I couldn't bear to leave her; when I made love to Reina-san, I realized I couldn't escape; and now, after being with Yua... No, I had wanted to stay here long before any of this happened.
"Hmm-hmm-hmmm~♪"
Yua, who had been having wild sex with me just moments ago, was happily cleaning with her shapely rear pointed in my direction.
Her cheerful humming made it obvious that she was truly overjoyed about what had just transpired between us.
"Takuya-san."
"Woah!?"
As I stood there staring, Mina suddenly embraced me from behind.
Pressing her soft, supple curves against my back, she breathed a sweet sigh against my skin.
"I've said it time and time again, but now you really can't leave us, can you?"
The unmistakable darkness in her voice sent a shiver down my spine.
However, I didn't feel a hint of fear; quite the opposite, it felt oddly comforting, likely because I no longer had even the slightest desire to deny it.
Consequently, I nodded in agreement with her words without hesitation.
"Yeah, I suppose so..."
"Ufufu~♪"
Ever since arriving in this village, I had constantly murmured that I didn't know what the future held.
And that remained true even now.
Having entered into relationships with Mina, Reina-san, and Yua, I couldn't help but wonder what exactly lay ahead.
I caught a glimpse of Mina from the corner of my eye. When our eyes met, her cheeks softened, yet an unwavering obsession burned brightly within her gaze.
"You'll be by our side forever, Takuya-san♡"
"That's right. Takkun is staying with us forever♡"
Before I knew it, Yua had joined in, wrapping her arms around me from the front.
Seeing the same fierce look in Yua's eyes that I had seen in Mina's, I realized that I was the object of an incredibly intense obsession from her as well.
"...Yeah."
Being the target of such overwhelming devotion brought me immense joy.
In a way, perhaps I had become broken too, but thinking back to the living hell I used to endure, I knew my true home was right here—and if that meant being broken, I was perfectly fine with that.
Embraced by both Mina and Yua, I finally reached that conclusion.
...Now then, as an aside.
We had indeed gone completely wild in the living room, but despite our frantic cleaning efforts, we couldn't erase every last trace of our activities.
"Honestly, you three... Good grief."
"W-We're very sorry..."
"I'm sorry..."
"Uuu... I'm sorry."
Even Reina-san couldn't help but be furious at the disastrous state of the soiled tatami mats.
She wasn't genuinely angry, but it certainly served as a lesson to be more mindful of where we chose to do these things in the future.




Post a Comment