Epilogue
My days in Minorisato Village were nothing short of smooth sailing.
There was no one rushing me, no pressure closing in on my mind, and whenever I craved someone's warmth, I could simply reach out and touch it.
Well, in my case, that meant the warmth of Mina and the others' skin, but I was currently experiencing a massive shift in my life as we spoke.
"Not to mention I've got just the right amount of busy work to keep me deeply fulfilled," I muttered.
Mina and Reina-san, whom I lived with, indulged me by saying I could laze around for as long as I wanted. However, because I'd lived my life as a corporate slave—for better or for worse—I simply couldn't sit still.
I helped Reina-san out around the house, and I also went outside to assist Shiraishi-san and Yame-san with their farm work... And of course, since it was summer, I was even letting them have me help out with tasks related to rice farming.
Led mostly by Dounoue-san, the people who had gotten to know me through the festival preparations would invite me to help out if it wasn't a bother. For someone like me who couldn't stay put, it was exactly what I wanted.
"Slurrrrp... reroo...♡"
Moreover, they offered to share some rice with me as thanks for my help, so I was incredibly happy to be of use to the Anzai household in that sense as well.
Well, I actually intended to pay for it since I doubted how much of a help I was actually being with the labor, but in the end, I was pushed into accepting Dounoue-san and the others' kindness... I mean, seriously, the people in this village were just too nice.
It felt like I was giving something back, but I was receiving an overwhelming amount in return.
The list of people I needed to repay for the kindness I'd received in this village had grown beyond just Mina and the others, but for the time being, there was no greater reason to live.
"Amu... nn... shluuurrrp♡"
"Kuh..."
...Alright, let's pull my consciousness back to reality for a second.
I had been contemplating recent events and what lay ahead, but I cast my gaze downward.
"Ehehe♡"
There was Yua.
Sitting between my legs as I relaxed on the sofa, she had pulled me into her room the moment we met and brought about this situation.
"Um... I know it's a bit late to say this, but isn't this a little too sudden?" I asked.
"Why not? When a young man and woman are alone together, this is what happens, right?♪" Yua replied with a smile.
Since it was Yua's day off today, she had invited me over to her place.
Her only request was that I come alone... By the way, now that I had formed a relationship with all three of them, Mina and Reina-san had sent me off with smiles, without a single word of complaint.
"Alright then, I'm gonna squeeze you with these big boobs that Tak-kun loves so much♡ You better feel real good, okay?"
The breasts of this incredibly gorgeous gal, who conveyed her words and feelings so straightforwardly, felt absolutely amazing... Phew.
After that, I lounged around in the living room with Yua.
The Anzai residence was definitely a comforting place, but the reason I had started to feel a similar sensation toward the Yame household was largely because Yua continued to hit me with her straightforward, pleasant emotions, and her grandmother, Yame-san, had taken a liking to me and doted on me.
"Oh, so you're helping out with the harvest at Sakamata-san's greenhouse tomorrow?"
"Yeah. Dounoue-san introduced me... But seriously, I had no idea farming was this fun," I said.
"It seems like more people are moving to the countryside lately... Still, there aren't enough young people, so a future shortage of successors is pretty much the same everywhere," Yua noted.
"I see."
As we conversed like that, Yua never left my side.
My daily life involved flirting with women in an air-conditioned room... I really shouldn't take this for granted.
I needed to grow up a little more so these people wouldn't leave me.
"Ah, right. Tak-kun, open your mouth?"
"Huh?"
What was this all of a sudden?
Even so, I had no reason to refuse, so when I obediently opened my mouth, Yua began observing the inside of it with a serious expression.
"You keep it pretty clean... But you've got a little tartar, so you should definitely get a cleaning at the dentist."
"I haven't skipped brushing my teeth, though. But I guess so... Wait, does that mean you want me to come to your clinic?"
"Yep, yep♪ Like I said before, I'll give you a special service, okay? Well, even putting that aside, teeth are an important part of your body. It's just my advice that maintenance is crucial."
It was true that teeth were important.
Fortunately, I'd never had cavities or anything, so I didn't have any concerns about my teeth, but keeping them clean for the future was important too... Yeah.
"Then maybe I'll drop by next week," I said.
"Really!? Okay! I'll put you down for a reservation, then!"
"Thanks."
"Mufufu~♪ I'm gonna do lots of erotic things to you while I clean your teeth♡"
"Um... You'll technically be at work, right?"
"It's fine, it's fine♪ I'll make sure nobody finds out♪"
Yua flashed a smile, revealing her beautiful teeth.
While I couldn't help but wonder if that was really okay, as someone who had grown addicted to these stimulating days with them, I was actually looking forward to what kind of treatment I'd receive.
It seemed I was quite smitten with them as well... I felt a deep sense of how much I had changed.
▼▽
After leaving Yua's house, I immediately headed back to the Anzai residence.
Naturally, Mina and Reina-san were waiting for me when I returned. Before I could even say a word, they dragged me into the living room and clung to me from both sides.
"Takuya-san♡"
"Takuya-kun♡"
"............"
Now, you might think I was at a loss for words due to their actions.
But the truth was, of course not. I was merely savoring the joy of this situation.
"Mina, you've been so lively lately," Reina-san commented.
"Couldn't the same be said for you, Mother?" Mina retorted.
"Fufu, is it that obvious?"
"Of course. In fact, I feel like you're being a little too excited."
"Oh, am I really?"
A mother-daughter conversation unfolded with me sandwiched in the middle.
Yeah... I also recognized that Reina-san had been overly excited lately, but knowing that I was the sole cause of it filled me with nothing but joy.
As I enjoyed the sensation of the two of them pressing against my body, the topic of conversation shifted to me.
"By the way, Takuya-san."
"Yeah?"
"Haven't you been working a bit too hard lately?" Mina asked.
"...Huh, you think so?"
"You definitely have been," Reina-san chimed in. "Dounoue-san and the others praise you a lot, Takuya-kun, but we know the truth, don't we? I don't know if it's muscle soreness, but your body is screaming in pain, isn't it?"
"............"
Faced with the sharp gazes of the two women, I gave up and nodded.
Truth be told, my whole body was aching pretty badly right now... I assumed it was muscle soreness, but my joints were throbbing.
"Um... well, you could say I want to do my best, or maybe I just can't sit still," I admitted.
"But ruining your health over it defeats the purpose, doesn't it?" Mina pointed out.
"Even if you weren't in pain, it's clearer than day that you're overworking yourself," Reina-san added.
Not only were their gazes sharp, but their tones were also a bit forceful.
It wasn't that they were angry; they were just worried... Honestly, I had no words to argue back with, and I felt terrible for making them wear such expressions.
"...Yes, I realize I've been pushing myself too hard."
I decided to honestly admit I was overdoing it.
No matter how hard I tried, how much I was acknowledged, or how much someone needed me, if I made someone worry in the process, it would all be for nothing.
And when that someone was none other than these women, it was even more so.
"I'm glad you understand," Mina said.
"Yes, you really should," Reina-san agreed.
"Yes..."
"Then we'll just have to heal you right now," Mina declared.
"We're going to thoroughly loosen up your body," Reina-san added.
"...Huh?"
In the next moment, I was pushed down.
No, wait... Just the impact of that alone hurt quite a bit, or rather, my lower back was in excruciating pain right now!?
"Are you two just trying to do erotic things to me!?" I cried out.
"Fufu♡"
"Ufufu♡"
Mina and Reina-san looked down at me with demonic expressions.
When I say demonic, I don't mean they were terrifying. It was more like they were succubi trying to suck me completely dry... That kind of erotic expression.
"Kuh...!?"
As if I could resist... you idiot!
In the end, I was birds of a feather with them... I had no resistance to doing erotic things with them. In fact, I had come to desire it all the time, so it couldn't be helped... I just couldn't help it!
Then I had no choice but to accept it!
"Um! Mina, Reina-san!" I called out.
"What is it~?" Mina hummed.
"Yes, what could it be~?" Reina-san cooed.
Their tones were teasing, but I could feel their intent to do anything for me.
"Do you remember from before...? When you two used your breasts on me?"
"But of course," Mina replied.
"Is that what you want?" Reina-san asked.
I nodded.
There were many ways to engage in erotic acts, but what I wanted to do right now was have them both use their breasts on me at the same time.
They had sandwiched me between their breasts plenty of times, but doing it together was only that one time... That's why I wanted them to do it again.
"If you're begging us, then we have no choice but to do it♡" Mina said.
"That's right. Mina and I will make you feel really good♡" Reina-san added.
Mina and Reina-san took off their tops, followed by their underwear.
Then, pressing their breasts together, they squeezed me tightly, gently enveloping me between them.
(...What an incredible sight.)
A beautiful and incredibly erotic scene spread out before my eyes.
This obscene view, which wasn't anything new, was guaranteed to continue on from here.
While I wondered if it was okay to be this happy, I was already fully committed, here in this moment—I swore to myself that I would absolutely never let go of these days.
"There♡ There♡"
"How is it? Does it feel good?♡"
...But for now, I decided to surrender myself without overthinking things.
I would give my all to the blissful pleasure bestowed upon me by these erotic women.
(Ah, but...)
However, there was one thing I couldn't get out of my head.
It was the apartment I used to live in. Since my departure was so sudden, I obviously hadn't canceled the lease or anything.
So, I needed to return to Tokyo once to talk to the landlord.
"...You two... are so!"
"It's fine. Give us everything♡"
"Give it all to our breasts♡"
Ah~ This is useless... Even the slightest bit of thinking was washed away equally in the face of this pleasure.
Yeah... I should definitely save the complicated stuff for later!
Right now, I needed to focus on what was in front of me and enjoy this sweet time with them.
"Uah!?"
The days in the countryside I had obtained... I'll say it as many times as it takes.
It's so erotic and happy, that it's absolutely impossible for me to ever escape.




Post a Comment