Chapter 11: The Trash Scion Speaks of Love
During lunch break, I headed to the Equipment Storage Room in Building No. 3, where Touka always ate her lunch.
The door to the equipment room was open, but there was no sign of anyone inside.
"Touka, are you here?"
There was no reply when I called out. Unusually for her, it seemed she hadn't arrived yet.
By the window sat a small shelf and a single round stool.
They had apparently been abandoned in this room from the start, but now they served as Touka's reserved seat.
I might as well start eating my lunch.
I sat down on the floor and was about to open my lunchbox.
Just then, the sound of the doorknob clicking open echoed through the room.
Is that Touka?
I stood up to welcome her and looked toward the opening door.
The person who appeared was not Touka.
"Did you think another woman was coming?"
It was Uine. Judging from her attitude, she had come here knowing I was inside.
"To think the scion of Hoshimiya Central would dine in such a place. I can only assume you are having a secret rendezvous with a woman."
How should I respond to that?
It would probably be best to answer directly without poorly attempting to cover it up.
"If I don't meet them in secret, the other girls will get jealous. I'm close with a lot of girls, you see. Did you follow me here, Uine?"
"Of course I did. You grabbed your lunchbox and slipped away as if trying to avoid public attention, Eitarou-kun. I trailed you, never expecting it would lead to a secret rendezvous."
"Right? I spare no effort when it comes to flirting with girls."
...I'll keep quiet about the fact that Touka found this place first. I have no idea how she'd look at me if she found out I was using it as a rendezvous spot without her permission.
"So, who are you meeting with?"
"I can't tell you that."
"Well, other women hardly matter. Since no one is here..."
Standing directly in front of me, the petite Uine gazed up at me intently.
"Why don't you have a rendezvous with me this time?"
Just as I thought, this was taking a bothersome turn.
She was aiming to marry me—Hoshimiya Eitarou.
And it was a pure gold-digger's gambit, strictly targeting the Hoshimiya family's status and fortune.
"You want me to flirt with you, Uine? And then demand I marry you in return?"
"That is the ultimate goal, yes, but I have also reflected on my actions a bit. I rushed for an answer. Before marriage or even becoming lovers, it's paramount that we get to know each other first."
"Hmm? That's a surprisingly sensible thing to say."
"That is why I will provide a special service today. Eitarou-kun, please get to know every inch of me. You can consider marriage and romance afterward."
With that, Uine began to take off her school blazer.
"Whoa, why are you stripping!?"
"It's only natural since I want you to know all of me, isn't it? Of course, promises of marriage or dating are unnecessary. Once we create an established fact, you'll be mine!"
"You weren't saying anything sensible at all!"
While we spoke, Uine tossed her blazer aside, leaving her upper body clad only in a blouse.
When she puffed out her chest, a bulge pressed against the fabric. Though more modest than Mao's or Touka's, I couldn't tear my gaze away from its soft, round plumpness.
"Heheheh, what do you think of my beautiful breasts?"
Uine grew bolder and reached for the zipper of her skirt next.
"W-Wait, wait! Stop undressing!"
"Why are you so flustered? To think a popular man like you would lose his composure over something as trivial as a woman's naked body."
"Calling it 'trivial' is what's abnormal here! No, anyway..."
I took a deep breath, reclaiming my persona as Hoshimiya Eitarou.
"It's only natural to be flustered. Seeing you in such an erotic state, Uine, makes me feel like my reason is about to snap."
Hearing this, Uine smiled back with deep satisfaction.
Hmm, that's an adorable smile. Even if her thoughts are completely wicked.
"There is no need to hold back your reason. Eitarou-kun, unleash your desires!"
Regardless, I had to make her give up on this rampage.
Uine's goal was to marry a wealthy scion for his money. In that case, crushing that ambition was the best course of action.
"Listen, Uine. I'm going to warn you right now."
I delivered a ruthless blow to her plans.
"Even if you marry me, I won't give you a single yen of my fortune."
Uine stared at me in silence.
Being rejected this explicitly, even she should reconsider.
"That is perfectly fine by me."
"Eh, why? Weren't you after my fortune?"
"What I seek is the status and fame of the Hoshimiya family! As for the fortune, it will be mine once we have a child anyway!"
When Uine lowered the zipper, her skirt fluttered to the floor.
Beneath her uniform blouse extended her bare legs.
And between her thighs, barely visible past the hem of her blouse, was a sliver of white cloth.
In other words, Uine's panties...
I couldn't stop my gaze from drifting in that direction.
While untying her ribbon, Uine slowly closed the distance between us.
"Now then, there is no need to hold back. Hoshimiya Eitarou-kun. Upon me..."
Uine smirked with a flush painting her cheeks. I hadn't realized a face could look so wickedly erotic.
"Unleash all of your desires upon me right here and now!"
☆
Uine cast off her uniform blazer and skirt, taking a step closer to me.
Her untied ribbon hung loosely from her neck, and her blouse was unbuttoned down to her chest. Through the opening, I could see the soft slope of her cleavage and the edge of her bra.
With every step she took, her white panties peeked out from beneath the hem of her blouse.
"W-W-Wait a second! We aren't even dating, this is way too fast!"
"To put it bluntly, I cannot be bothered with tedious things like holding hands or kissing. Let us quickly create an established fact and get engaged. The Hoshimiya family's status and fortune will be mine!"
"I said that's way too blunt!"
I had to stop Uine somehow.
The most certain way would be to reveal my true identity. If I did that, she would lose all interest in me.
However, Uine was the last person who could learn my secret. If she found out I was a shadow double, she would undoubtedly seek out the real Hoshimiya Eitarou, and if she found him, she would try to seduce him in the exact same manner.
If Eitarou-san were approached like this, he would take her up on the offer in a heartbeat.
In other words, making Uine give up on her seduction while still making her believe I was the real deal was my true calling as a shadow double. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say this was exactly what I was hired for.
Awakening to my duty, I desperately pulled my reason back together.
Turning to face her, I plastered a frivolous, provocative smirk on my face.
"Uine, are you seriously going to offer your body to me?"
"Of course. I will offer my body, and in return, Eitarou-kun, you will offer the Hoshimiya family's status, honor, and fortune in its entirety. It is a very simple transaction, is it not?"
No matter how you look at it, those terms aren't balanced at all! I wanted to retort, but whatever.
I reached out and squished Uine's cheeks between my hands.
"Hau! Wh-Whad are you doobing!?"
"But, you see, I'd appreciate it if you didn't lump me in with any ordinary playboy. I'm a hardcore lover of the female body. You won't be able to handle my overly erotic playstyle, Uine."
"O-Overly... erotic...!?"
A wave of agitation spread across Uine's face. Alright, I just need to keep scaring her off like this.
"I bet you'd burst into tears crying, 'This is way too embarrassing!' Making girls cry isn't my hobby. That's why I only lay my hands on women who can handle how lewd I can be."
"H-How... how lewd are we talking about? If it is only a little, I can endure it."
"How lewd, you ask? It's an unbelievable level of lewdness that... defies description."
"Defies description... lewdness..."
With her cheeks still being squished, Uine's face flushed an even deeper shade of red.
Her eyes grew teary as she looked down in embarrassment, her entire body trembling as she fidgeted.
Her extreme words and actions were just a bluff to seduce me after all. She really is an innocent girl.
"Once I start, I can't stop. After all, I'm a man with a bottomless appetite for a girl's body. Now, Uine, if you're going to run away, this is your last chance."
Uine looked down and fell silent.
A moment later, she brushed my hands away and pushed me down onto the floor.
Unable to react to the sudden movement, I fell onto my rear and looked up at her.
"Hehehehe, perfect. Let me meet your expectations, Eitarou-kun. Now, hammer into my body just how lewd you truly are!"
"No, no, no, I was just worrying about your well-being, Uine—"
"No need for concern. My body belongs to you, Eitarou-kun! And your status, honor, fortune, and everything else in between belong to me!"
This is bad. My trash persona isn't working at all.
If anything, trash has been combined with trash, inflating into an astronomical level of mega-trash!
Uine straddled me, wrapping her arms around me and entrusting her entire body's weight to me.
"Hieeeek!?"
"My body must be so stimulating to you that you're practically screaming, Eitarou-kun."
Uine squirmed atop me. Stimulated by her petite, soft frame, my reason felt like it was going to fly right out the window.
Trashiness won't work on her. What should I do?
An idea suddenly struck me. A complete reversal of logic.
Desperately rallying my melting brain, I gently pushed back on Uine's shoulders.
"Let's just... stop. You can't satisfy my feelings, Uine."
"Wh-What is it that you are dissatisfied with!? Is it my breasts!?"
"No, it's not that. I realized something recently. No matter how many girls I flirt with, I'm never satisfied. I realized that there's something out there that can't be obtained just by flirting."
I gazed off into the distance with a melancholy expression.
"—It's love."
"L... Love...?"
"That's right. That's why, Uine."
I stared deeply into her eyes, appealing straight to her heart.
"Don't become a piece of trash like me. A relationship between a man and a woman devoid of love is nothing but empty."
"Love... Something I cannot obtain..."
Uine's eyes darted around in a daze.
"The harem I seek isn't just a regular harem. It's a harem overflowing with love."
It sounded like a noble sentiment, but it also somehow felt even trashier. Well, the details didn't matter right now.
I smiled gently at Uine.
"I want you to obtain love, Uine. I want you to find someone you can truly love with all your heart."
"What foolishness... There is nothing that I cannot obtain..."
She began to speak, but her words trailed off.
Uine stood up unsteadily, as if her spirit had drained out of her. Looking down at me with a complicated expression, she averted her eyes in frustration.
She put her discarded skirt and blouse back on and stumbled out of the room.
Once she was out of sight, I breathed a sigh of relief.
It felt like the sensation of Uine's body still lingered all over mine.
But I hadn't given in to temptation. While keeping my true identity hidden, I succeeded in persuading the girl who sought the Hoshimiya family's pedigree.
I prevented the Hoshimiya family's fame and fortune from being stolen away. But that wasn't all.
I awakened Uine—who had been blinded by her own greed—to what was truly important as a human being.
I had fulfilled my role as a shadow double today.
☆
As I took a breather following Uine's departure, a new set of footsteps approached, as if taking her place.
The person who appeared in the Equipment Storage Room was Touka. Judging from the lunchbox in her hand, she was finally going to eat her lunch.
"You're late, Touka."
"Futaba-sensei asked me for a favor during lunch break, so I had to drop by the staff room."
Then, a look of unease crossed her face.
"I passed by Hiou-san in the hallway... Was she here, by any chance?"
"She was. But I didn't fall for her seduction, and I properly talked her down."
"Really!? I can't believe you actually made her give up when she was trying to seduce you so aggressively..."
Looking entirely unconvinced, Touka stared fixedly at my body.
"...Your uniform has wrinkles on it."
They were the wrinkles left behind from when Uine had hugged me earlier.
"This is, well, um..."
As I fumbled for words, Touka suddenly brought her face close to my chest.
Her nose was close enough to brush against my clothes, and her soft hair tickled my neck.
"Wh-What are you doing...?"
"I'm checking your scent to make sure nothing really happened."
Sniffing me like a dog, she moved her face all over my chest, inhaling deeply.
"...Is this a woman? You smell like a woman!"
"You're not a dog, there's no way you can tell just by smelling..."
"A dog!? Are you calling me a dog!?"
"No, I didn't mean it like that..."
Even as I stammered, she continued to sniff me.
"...Well, if you insist, I'll believe you this time."
After a while, Touka finally pulled her face away from me.
Her face was faintly tinged with red for some reason, bearing an oddly satisfied expression.
The next day, when I arrived at school, I ran into Uine by the shoe lockers at the entrance.
"Hey there, Uine. Good morning."
Upon seeing me, she looked down dejectedly.
"Eitarou-kun... It is frustrating, but your words from yesterday truly pierced my heart. Just as you said, what I am lacking... might very well be love."
My words were nothing more than a way to dodge her seduction. Even so, they might have carried a heavy weight for Uine.
Rather than aiming solely to marry into wealth, it would be much happier to find someone she loves and fulfill a romance together.
"I'm glad you realized it. I'll be rooting for you to find someone you can love, Uine."
She gave a slight bow with a bashful smile and walked off down the hallway alone.
As I watched her walk away, she looked back once, and our eyes met again.
Uine's cheeks flushed red as if she had suddenly grown shy, and she hurried away.
Despite the extreme seduction she attempted, she was really just an honest girl at heart.
Just as I was about to change into my indoor shoes, I noticed someone staring at me.
Touka and Mao were standing side by side. It looked like the two of them had also just arrived at school.
For some reason, they were glaring at me with half-lidded eyes.
"...Did you say something to make a girl fall for you again?"
"You really just end up wooing girls without even realizing it, Hoshimiya-kun."
"Why are you saying that!? I didn't woo anyone at all!"
Touka and Mao exchanged a glance and let out a deep, synchronized sigh. "Haaah..."
They wore expressions that clearly said, This guy doesn't understand a single thing.
★
While soaking in her bathtub at home, Uine was lost in thought.
Love... Something I cannot obtain...
The words Hoshimiya Eitarou had spoken in the Equipment Storage Room echoed endlessly in her mind.
"Wh-What is the meaning of this!? To think my heart would be so unsettled by the words of such a playboy!!"
She clenched her fists tightly in frustration.
And to think he completely brushed aside my best attempt at seduction... Is my body really that lacking in charm...?
Wrapping her hands around her own chest, tears nearly welled up in her eyes.
However... if she thought about it calmly, that wasn't the case at all.
He was clearly flustered when she had confronted him earlier.
When she hugged him, his reason had practically flown out the window.
"That's right. There is no way anyone could resist my body..."
If anything, she had driven the breast-loving scion into a corner with her beautiful chest.
Despite that, he did not yield to Uine's seduction.
"What he seeks... is love..."
It didn't seem like something she could give him. She didn't even understand what "love" truly meant.
He had said it. That he wanted Uine to find someone she could truly love with all her heart.
How am I supposed to find someone like that?
Feeling completely lost, she sank into the hot water up to her shoulders.
The reason he rejected her seduction was to teach Uine about "love"...
And to do so, he had endured a temptation strong enough to destroy his very reason...
"Could this be... love...?"
Her already warmed body grew even hotter.
Thinking of the other person above one's own desires... He directed that feeling toward me...
She felt her heartbeat quicken slightly deep in her chest.
Hoshimiya Eitarou... I thought seducing a womanizer like you would be simple, but I will admit my mistake. However...
Raising her face from the bathwater, a confident smile spread across Uine's lips.
"There is nothing that I cannot obtain. I swear I will grasp it in my very hands... This thing called 'love'...!!"
Right then, Uine felt her mind and body unite, burning with a passionate heat.




Post a Comment