NWQA9y4fvqTQ9rz5lZU0Ky7avuunQd0OpkNmfOuq
Bookmark
📣 IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE ADS ON THIS WEB, YOU CAN JUST USE AD-BLOCK, NO NEED TO YAPPING ON DISCORD LIKE SOMEONE, SIMPLE. | JIKA KALIAN TIDAK NYAMAN DENGAN IKLAN YANG ADA DIDALAM WEB INI, KALIAN BISA MEMAKAI AD-BLOCK AJA, GAK USAH YAPPING DI DISCORD KAYAK SESEORANG, SIMPLE. ⚠️

[ENG] I Became the Strongest Thanks to the Devotion of a Fallen Genius Noblewoman ~After I saved a Fallen Lady who lost her Magic, She Won't Stop Begging for Kisses~ Volume 1 Chapter 5

 

Chapter 5: A Shopping Date and a Duel


Today marked my very first day off since enrolling at Aurora Magic Academy. Liberated from the constant tension that had weighed on me lately, I lazily lounged in bed, soaking in the pleasant morning sunlight.

“Honestly, Shinya, how long do you plan on lounging around looking so unkempt?” a sharp voice demanded. “Hurry up, get out of bed, and change!”

Shattering my peaceful morning, the door burst open with a loud slam as my master strode inside. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I sat up, only to find that she was already dressed in plain clothes.

Unlike her usual immaculate school uniform, today she wore a neat, pure-white dress topped with a light blue cardigan draped over her shoulders.

Her proportions were striking even when she was simply standing still, but what drew my eyes most was her remarkably abundant chest. Even through her clothes, her soft contours were tantalizingly obvious—a sight far too hazardous for a healthy teenager’s eyes.

Combined with her gorgeous blonde hair shimmering in the morning rays, the sight of an absolute beauty in casual clothes blew away every last trace of my drowsiness in an instant.

“...What are you staring at?” Alphiria muttered, fidgeting under my gaze. “D-Does this... not look good on me?”

“Quite the opposite, actually,” I replied softly. “It suits you really well. You look adorable.”

Ngh...! B-Are you stupid?!” she shrieked, flushing crimson. “What kind of sleep-deprived nonsense are you babbling first thing in the morning?!”

“Talk about unreasonable...” I grumbled.

When I let slip my honest thoughts, Alphiria blushed so intensely it felt like steam might pop out of her ears, grabbing a nearby cushion and hurling it straight at my face. She was a thoroughly unreasonable master, but knowing full well it was just her way of hiding her embarrassment, I took the squishy assault to the face with a dry chuckle.

Pouting discontentedly at my admirable composure, she cleared her throat with an exaggerated cough to regain her footing before speaking.

“Spare me the flattery and get dressed already, Shinya. We’re going shopping in town today.”

“That’s pretty sudden,” I remarked, sitting up properly. “Do you need to buy something in particular?”

The dormitories at Aurora Magic Academy were fully furnished with every amenity imaginable. In fact, the private quarters assigned to elite students—meaning students like Alphiria—were packed with luxury items that even a kid from Earth like me could tell were top-of-the-line. On top of that, consumables were automatically replenished whenever they ran low, so going out for supplies seemed entirely unnecessary. Yet...

“I-It’s for a change of pace! A change of pace!” she stammered defensively. “If we don’t step outside for fresh air once in a while, we’ll end up suffocating in here, won’t we?!”

“Wait, a change of pace? Wouldn’t it be better if you went alone then?” I asked softly.

Living under the same roof twenty-four seven has got to be exhausting for her. Everyone needs some alone time every now and then.

“Wha—?! Th-There’s no point if you aren’t there!” Alphiria blurted out, her cheeks flushing red once more.

She stomped her feet with enough force to put a hole through the floorboards. Talk about emotionally unstable... I offered her a deadpan stare to communicate that exact thought. Alphiria winced under my gaze, looking down to hide her embarrassment as she grumbled in a low voice.

“Shinya, you promised me, didn’t you?” she said, glowering slightly. “You promised to help me regain my mana. Don’t you dare tell me you forgot.”

“I definitely said that... but what does that have to do with going out for a change of pace?”

“K-Kissing you helped recover a little, but it’s still far from enough!” she huffed, crossing her arms. “That means we can’t afford to waste even a single day off! As my familiar, keep quiet and obey your master’s orders!”

She rattled off excuse after excuse to cut off any further questioning. I kept the thought to myself, but she looked just like a puppy demanding to be taken out for a walk—which was undeniably adorable.

Besides, when she framed it as a necessity for her mana recovery, I couldn’t refuse even if I wanted to. Sighing, I pulled myself out of bed, got dressed, and stepped out with her into the bustling weekend streets.

Leaving the academy grounds, we strolled down a lively cobblestone avenue. While a peaceful atmosphere filled the air as townsfolk enjoyed their day off, Alphiria seemed thoroughly restless beside me, nervously twirling strands of her gorgeous golden hair and shooting fidgety glances in my direction.

“I was skeptical at first, but going out together really does make your heart race...” Alphiria mumbled under her breath. “Still, telling me to have him pick out my underwear is going way too far, Marie?!”

Although the street noise drowned out most of her words, she was clearly muttering to herself. She went from blushing bright red to turning pale, clutching her head in distress. From an outsider’s perspective, I was genuinely concerned she might have ingested something hazardous.

“Uh, Aria...” I began cautiously. “Are you feeling alright?”

“N-N-Nothing is wrong with me at all?!” she squeaked, flustered.

Shouting flustered denials isn't exactly convincing, I mused inwardly. Still, her constantly changing expressions were so adorable that a gentle smile crept onto my lips.

“Mmm... What’s so funny?” she pouted, narrowing her eyes.

“Nothing,” I replied softly. “I just thought my master is really cute.”

“B-B-B-Are you stupid?!” Alphiria exploded, blushing all the way to the tips of her ears. “W-What are you saying all of a sudden?!”

At my straightforward words, Alphiria protested furiously, her face completely beet red. She repeatedly slapped my arm with her delicate hands, but there was zero strength behind her hits, so it didn’t hurt in the slightest.

I’m dying to know how she’d react if I patted her on the head right now... But doing that would likely result in a combat spell blasted directly into my chest, so I wisely restrained myself.

“Anyway, Aria,” I said, changing the subject before she got genuinely upset. “Could you tell me where we’re actually heading?”

Teasing her any further would probably make her sulk for the rest of the day, so I gently guided the conversation toward our destination. Still flushed, Alphiria cleared her throat with a solemn cough.

“To a clothing store,” she explained, fanning her warm face. “It’s going to get hot soon, so I wanted to browse for lighter clothes. Including some for you.”

“Huh? Mine too?” I blinked in surprise.

“Of course,” she scoffed, turning her chin up. “You barely have any clothes of your own, right?”

Come to think of it, my entire casual wardrobe consisted solely of the clothes I had on when summoned from Earth. Everything else, including loungewear, had been provided by the academy, leaving me with virtually no personal belongings.

I had assumed I was brought along strictly to act as her errand boy and bag-carrier, but it turned out she was genuinely worried about my living conditions.

“Thank you, Aria,” I said with sincere gratitude. “That really makes me happy.”

“H-Hmph! It’s nothing!” she huffed, looking away. “A shabby familiar reflects poorly on her master, so it’s only basic etiquette. You had better be grateful!”

Alphiria averted her blushing face. Then, suddenly, she came to a complete halt, her gentle demeanor instantly shifting into sharp focus as she spoke toward the bustling crowd behind us without even looking back.

“So,” Alphiria declared coldly. “How long do you intend to stay hidden over there, Cyril?”

Right after her icy tone echoed through the street, the shadows of a nearby alley flickered. Unapologetic as ever, our silver-haired beauty of a classmate, Cyril Felix, stepped out with an elegant gait, wearing a graceful, unbothered smile.

“Good afternoon, Aria, Mr. Butler,” Cyril greeted seamlessly. “What a delightful coincidence meeting you two here.”

“Coincidence my foot!” Alphiria snapped, her eyes narrowing. “Don’t play innocent with me. You’ve been tailing us ever since we stepped out of the academy! What’s your angle?”

“Pure coincidence, I assure you,” Cyril replied smoothly. “I was already getting ready to head out myself. It just so happens the shops we’re visiting lie in the exact same direction. No ulterior motives whatsoever.”

Chuckling with composure, Cyril glided over in one fluid movement, taking a spot right at my right side—opposite Alphiria. A sweet, delicate fragrance wafted gently from her beautiful silver locks, tickling my nose.

“Say, Mr. Butler,” Cyril purred, looking up at me. “Since we’re all here, won’t you accompany me on my shopping trip as well? There’s something special I’d love for you to choose for me.”

“...Out of curiosity, what are you planning to buy?” I asked tentatively.

When I probed cautiously, Cyril leaned right up to my ear, her glossy lips curving into a mischievous smile as she whispered in a seductive tone.

“Hehe. Well... un-der-wear,” Cyril whispered softly into my ear. “Lately, things have been feeling a little tight around my chest, so I’m in desperate need of a refitting.”

“H-Whaaat?!” I shrieked, my voice cracking in utter shock.

“Wait, Cyril?!” Alphiria yelled, her eyes practically popping out. “What on earth are you saying?!”

Her casual bombshell drew a bizarre squeak from me and a furious roar from Alphiria. Surrounding pedestrians stopped dead in their tracks, turning around to stare at the commotion.

“My, my, your face is completely red, Mr. Butler,” Cyril teased smoothly. “Despite how you look, such an innocent reaction is utterly adorable.”

Paying no mind to the staring onlookers, Cyril fluidly linked her arm through mine. Without missing a beat, she pulled my arm forcibly against her remarkably lush, pillowy curves.

“W-Wait, Cyril...” I stammered, sweating bullets. “You’re... um, touching me...”

“Hehe. Well, I’m pressing against you on purpose, so of course it is.”

“STOOOOOP!” Alphiria screeched, snapping completely. “What do you think you’re doing to MY Shinya?!”

Her last shred of patience snapped. A crimson-faced Alphiria barged right between Cyril and me, prying her off by sheer force. Shielding me behind her back, she glared venomously at her friend’s chest as though confronting a mortal enemy.

“And first of all, what do you mean by ‘tight around your chest’?!” Alphiria demanded fiercely. “Are you seriously telling me you’re STILL growing at this point?!”

“Yes, troublesome, isn’t it?” Cyril sighed, laughing gracefully. “Must be a late growth spurt. Honestly, if they get any bigger, my shoulders will hurt, and cute lingerie options become so limited... It’s truly a burden.”

She giggled refinely, exaggerating her plight by gently hefting her generous mounds with both hands. I could hear the audible sound of Alphiria grinding her teeth in raw frustration. While I didn’t know the average size in this world, to me, Alphiria’s chest was already more than plentiful and undeniably attractive. Not that I’d ever dare say that out loud, though.

“H-Hmph!” Alphiria huffed, turning on her heel. “Ignore this brazen exhibitionist! Let's go, Shinya! You had better pick out some cute outfits for me!”

“W-Wait, Aria?!” I squawked, being dragged along. “Don’t yank so hard, my arm’s gonna rip off! And wait, I’m picking them out?!”

“Don’t sulk, Aria,” Cyril called out, following casually behind us. “Oh, I have an idea. Why don’t we just let Mr. Butler choose underwear that suits both of us? That way, neither of us has any complaints, right?”

With Alphiria dragging me forward in a huff and Cyril casually trailing behind with a smug grin, I became the target of countless lukewarm stares from the surrounding crowd. Looking up at the sky, I was thoroughly convinced that this day off was going to be anything but relaxing.



*****



Alphiria led us to a high-end boutique whose glass storefront displayed sleek, impeccably tailored outfits.

Stepping inside, I assumed we would head straight for the women’s section, but for some reason, the two girls immediately marched in tandem toward the menswear racks as if competing with one another.

“Let’s pick out your clothes first, Mr. Butler,” Cyril suggested smoothly.

“N-No... I can select my own clothes, really,” I offered timidly.

“Oh, don’t be shy,” Cyril purred. “Ah, what about this shirt? Wouldn’t it look lovely on you?”

Taking a black dress shirt off a hanger, Cyril guided me in front of a full-length mirror. Hugging me lightly from behind, she held the shirt up against my chest to check the fit.

“Come now, straighten your posture and stand up tall,” she instructed gently.

Her sweet breath tickled my ear as she whispered, but the squishy, plush press of her chest against my back rendered me completely incapable of paying attention to the shirt.

“How does it look? Does the sizing seem right?” Cyril asked.

“I-I think it mostly fits...” I squeaked. “M-More importantly, could you please step back a bit?”

“My? Whatever for?” she feigned innocence in a sugary tone.

Feigning ignorance in a sugary tone, Cyril pressed herself against me even harder, squishing her soft mounds flat against my back. In the mirror, a seductive smirk danced across her lips. She’s doing this on purpose! She’s totally enjoying my reaction! Honestly, her sudden intense physical affection was as terrifying as it was overwhelming.

“Struck silent, are we? You really are adorable, Mr. Butler,” she cooed softly. “I could just eat you up.”

“W-Wait, Cyril?!” I gasped.

“Knock it off, Cyril!” Alphiria’s icy voice cut in. “We are inside a store!”

Just as Cyril leaned in to gently nibble on my earlobe, Alphiria intervened, grabbing Cyril by the scruff of her collar and hauling her backward by brute force. Saved... I let out a massive sigh of relief internally.

“Ah, honestly, Aria,” Cyril pouted gracefully. “Interrupting right when things were getting good... how mean of you.”

“Going into heat in public is hardly fitting for someone of your standing, Cyril,” Alphiria retorted coldly.

Sparks practically flew between the two girls as they locked eyes. I wished with all my heart that I could just turn around and run away, but Alphiria glided closer to me, cutting off any escape route.

“...Shinya,” she said softly.

“Y-Yes!” I snapped to attention.

“Turn toward me and stand still.”

Delivered in a calm voice that left me unable to gauge whether she was angry, I froze like a frog targeted by a snake. Alphiria stepped in front of me and gently draped a jacket she had selected—a sleek navy blazer accented with refined silver embroidery—over my shoulders.

“As I thought, understated shades suit you much better,” she noted approvingly. “As for a shirt to pair with this jacket... how about this white one?”

Speaking with a hint of excitement, Alphiria held a white dress shirt against my chest. A navy jacket paired with a white shirt... Wait, isn’t this color scheme suspiciously similar to her own white dress and light blue cardigan?

“The shoulders might be a touch wide... Let me fix the collar for you.”

She inspected the fit with an earnest gaze, naturally stepping closer to make adjustments. The subtle, sweet scent of floral nectar wafted off her skin, tickling my nose.

“Sleeve length is... yes, looks fine. Now for the collar...”

“W-Wait, Aria...” I stammered, holding my breath.

Alphiria stood on tiptoe to adjust my collar, so engrossed in tailoring my outfit that she failed to notice our distance had shrunk to zero. Her plush curves pressed firmly against my chest. But looking at her serious, innocent expression, harboring impure thoughts felt like a crime. I desperately emptied my mind to stay composed.

“Mmm, perfect! It looks really good on you, Shinya,” she smiled brightly.

“Th-Thanks, Aria,” I managed to say.

Slow, exaggerated applause shattered the sweet atmosphere lingering between us. Looking toward the sound, Cyril was standing nearby with a teasing smirk on her face.

“Quite the passionate fitting, Aria,” Cyril chimed in. “And isn’t it a bit hypocritical to lecture me when you’re clinging to him even tighter than I was?”

“Huh? Clinging...?” Alphiria blinked, confused.

Prompted by Cyril’s remark, Alphiria snapped back to reality. Her eyes slowly drifted downward, finally realizing that her soft chest had been pressed flat against mine the entire time.

Her face instantly reached boiling point as she tried to leap back, but Cyril delivered a delightful finishing blow before she could escape.

“And matching your outfits so perfectly, too... At this rate, you look less like master and servant and more like a couple on a date.”

“C-C-Couple?!” Alphiria squeaked in absolute panic.

Mortified by her physical contact and utterly exposed regarding the matching outfit colors, Alphiria’s face turned an impossible shade of crimson, looking ready to burst.

“N-No! This was purely to measure his size out of necessity!” she yelled, waving her hands frantically. “Th-The color is an unavoidable coincidence! Y-You idiot, Shinya! Why are you just standing there quietly letting her tease us?!”

“How is this my fault?!” I shrieked.

With a dull thud, Alphiria, driven into total panic by overwhelming embarrassment, threw an unreserved right straight that landed squarely on my solar plexus.

Gah...! I... can’t... breathe...”

Clutching my stomach, I crumpled to the floor in agony. As tears welled in my eyes from the sheer impact, a gentle hand began soothingly rubbing my back.

“My, my, Aria really is so rough with you,” Cyril cooed sympathetically. “Are you alright, Mr. Butler?”

Cyril crouched beside me, her sweet voice full of concern. As she leaned in close to peek into my pained face, our eyes locked at point-blank range. Looking into her alluring, worried gaze, my heart couldn’t help but skip a beat.

“It must be so tough having such a cruel master,” Cyril purred softly. “If you’d like, I’d be more than happy to soothe you anytime.”

Smiling with the gentle warmth of a saint, Cyril gently cupped my right hand between both of hers. The soft texture of her hands combined with her sweet voice left my head spinning slightly.

“Can you stand, Mr. Butler?” Cyril asked sweetly.

“A-Ah, yeah... I’m alright now. Thanks, Cyril,” I managed to choke out.

Feeling a flush of heat creeping onto my cheeks, I unsteadily pushed myself back to feet. A dull, throbbing ache still lingered in my abdomen, but at least I could move.

“Giggle. That’s a relief. Well, now that we’ve sorted out your clothes, Mr. Butler, it’s our turn. Onward we go!” Cyril chimed smoothly.

“Huh? W-Wait, Cyril—!? Hey, pulling me out of nowhere is dangerous—!? Wait a minute, where are you taking me?!” I yelped in panic.

Swept along entirely at her mercy, I found myself dragged by the hand. Far removed from the subdued, understated men’s department they had just left, Cyril was steering me straight into a dazzling, glamorous aisle lined with tantalizing garments of shockingly minimal coverage.

“Didn’t I tell you earlier?” Cyril purred playfully, casting a sultry glance over her shoulder. “I need to buy some new lingerie. You’ll help me pick them out, won’t you, Mr. Butler?”

“No, no, absolutely not—!? I respectfully, vehemently decline—?!” I shrieked.

“Hold it right there!” Alphiria’s furious command rang out as she sprinted after them. “You’ve been far too overly familiar with my butler, Cyril!”

My high-pitched squawk of protest echoed across the boutique alongside Alphiria’s thunderous roaring as she gave chase at full speed.

“Now, now. You must keep your voice down in a shop, Aria,” Cyril chided mildly, putting on an act of composure.

“W-Whose fault do you think this is...?!” Alphiria sputtered in indignation.

“You’ll disturb the other patrons. Come on now, take a deep breath,” Cyril instructed softly.

“Gnnnnh...!” Alphiria gritted her teeth in sheer frustration.

Being lectured on decorum by Cyril—the very mastermind who sparked the whole commotion—left Alphiria trembling with rage, her shoulders quivering. Watching them banter like an adult humoring a child brought a faint smile to my face.

“...Giggle.”

Noticing the shift in my expression, Cyril smoothly averted her gaze from Alphiria and turned toward me with a seductive smile, as if declaring that the real game was only just beginning.

“Enough chit-chat. Shall we begin shopping?” Cyril announced, asserting complete control over the room.

Wearing a confident smirk, Cyril began browsing through the rack with effortless elegance. Gliding deeper into the lingerie section, she casually picked up a matching set.

“What do you think of this one, Mr. Butler?” she asked sweet-talkingly.

Surrounded on all sides by colorful lace and frills, I had been frantically trying to decide where to look. The set Cyril held up before my eyes was pitch-black, crafted from sheer material and adorned with intricate rose appliqués.

It was a mature, sophisticated design, yet a stunning beauty like Cyril could effortlessly pull it off, and the dark hue would contrast gorgeously with her silver hair. As if reading my vivid imagination, Cyril flashed a mischievous grin.

“It seems to have earned your seal of approval, Mr. Butler,” she teased.

“...I haven’t said a single word,” I grumbled defensively.

“Oh, don’t you know? Eyes speak louder than words. The look you gave me just now was thoroughly naughty,” Cyril crooned playfully.

“That’s totally unfair, hey—?!” I protested.

After all, I was a healthy teenage boy. Dragged into helping an impossibly gorgeous, silver-haired beauty pick out her undergarments, asking me not to visualize it was an absolute impossibility.

“Honestly. Stop teasing Shinya for your own amusement,” Alphiria grumbled, arriving with an exasperated sigh.

Though she tried to sound sensible and reproving, I noticed that she was clutching a lingerie set tightly in her own hands.

“How rude. I am seeking Mr. Butler’s honest advice in earnest,” Cyril replied smoothly. “In fact, I was just thinking of trying it on in the fitting room so he can give me a firsthand review.”

“That is the very definition of teasing! Don’t use my butler as your personal plaything!” Alphiria barked.

“And what might that be clutched in your own hands, Aria?” Cyril pointed out slyly. “Since we’re here, Mr. Butler, why don’t you share your thoughts on her choice as well?”

Prompted by Cyril, my eyes naturally drifted down toward Alphiria’s hands. Realizing what she was holding, Alphiria gasped and tried to whip it behind her back, but she was a second too slow. Cyril darted around her with practiced agility and snatched it right out of her grip.

“Hey! Give that back, Cyril!” Alphiria yelled, lunging forward.

“My, my... Crimson, Aria?” Cyril purred, holding up the prize out of reach. “Passionate and fiery, just like you. What do you think, Mr. Butler?”

Dipping gracefully to side-step Alphiria’s desperate grab, Cyril held the snatched item right in front of my face for full display.

What my mistress had chosen was a vibrant, fiery crimson camisole, trimmed with ornate gold thread embroidery that perfectly complemented her noble elegance. The issue, however, lay in the fabric itself.

“Ah... yeah. I think it’d look great on you, Aria. I mean, it would, but...” I stammered.

“I-Idiot Shinya! Don’t stare so hard—?!” Alphiria screeched, her face flushing crimson to match the garment.

Her embarrassment had surpassed all mortal limits, looking ready to burst into flames. But asking me not to look was pointless when the image was already seared into my retinas. Because—

...The color suits her flawlessly, but the fabric is completely ultra-sheer see-through material...!

While it provided enough coverage to envelope her luscious bust, the gossamer cloth was paper-thin, leaving bare skin vividly visible underneath. Tightly tailored from under the chest down to the waist, it was designed to provocatively highlight her captivating curves.

“Tell me, Aria, just out of curiosity... what made you pick this particular piece?” Cyril inquired with an innocent tilt of her head, barely concealing a wicked smile.

Struck right on her sore spot, Alphiria’s shoulders flinched. Her eyes darted around frantically as she rattled off excuses at breakneck speed.

“T-That’s...! I just thought it’d be nice to try a change of pace! And a camisole style has more coverage, so it felt safer! It covers down to my stomach, and modest designs are refined and elegant, right?!”

“Aha... More coverage, elegant, and safe. I see,” Cyril mused with a nod.

“E-Exactly! It’s far better than choosing shameless lingerie like you—” Alphiria retorted, puffing out her chest.

“I hardly think someone who chose a completely see-through garment has any right to lecture me,” Cyril cut in smoothly.

“...Guh?!”

Cutting her off without mercy, Cyril giggled as she unfurled the crimson camisole. Held up against the bright boutique lights, the fabric was so translucent that the exact outline of Cyril’s fingers behind it showed through in stark detail.

“More fabric means nothing if your skin is on full display—if anything, it’s even more scandalous,” Cyril pointed out teasingly. “After scolding me, were you actually planning to put on a grand show for Mr. Butler all along?”

“N-No! I just thought the design was cute when I picked it up, and it t-turned out to be thin by total coincidence! I have zero ulterior motives!” Alphiria protested desperately.

Even after her flimsy excuse was visually shattered, Alphiria refused to back down, her face boiling red like a cooked lobster as she rambled on, completely oblivious that she was digging her own grave.

“My, my, what an adorable excuse. Say, Mr. Butler, why don’t you weigh in with your thoughts?” Cyril suggested, turning her focus back to him.

“Why are you dragging me into this—?!” I squawked.

...Don't turn the spear on me all of a sudden! I screamed internally. Keep this kind of talk between girls! Leave me out of it!

“Let’s see... For instance, what if Aria stepped out of the bath wearing this and appeared right before your eyes?” Cyril cooed devilishly. “Would you be happy? Or not?”

Fresh out of the bath. Flush porcelain skin, supple mounds, draped in a sheer crimson camisole that left nothing to the imagination.

Cyril’s demonic whisper conjured such an overwhelmingly vivid image in my mind that made my brain completely short-circuited while blood rushed to my face in a burning wave.

“Are you out of your mind—?! You must be completely out of your mind—?! How on earth did you leap to that scenario?!” Alphiria shrieked at Cyril, steam practically rising from her head.

Ignoring me, who stood frozen in place, Alphiria delivered her loudest scream of the day. Yet Cyril remained unfazed, firing off another playful volley with a serene giggle.

“Well, Mr. Butler? I can’t tell if you stay quiet. Or perhaps you can’t form an opinion unless you see her wearing it in person?” Cyril prodded.

“Huh—?! No, it’s not like that, but...” I stammered.

Just as I reflexively went to deny it, my male instincts whispered, Are you sure about that? causing my words to falter. If asked whether I wanted to see it or not, the answer was undeniably yes. But confessing that truth meant an immediate death sentence with zero chance of parole.

“My, so indecisive. Well then, we have no choice. Aria, let's move,” Cyril sighed, taking matters into her own hands.

“Wait, move where—?! Hey, stop dragging me!” Alphiria protested.

Shaking her head at my pathetic hesitation, Cyril grabbed Alphiria’s wrist firmly and began pulling her along.

“Isn’t it obvious? To the fitting room,” Cyril declared matter-of-factly. “We need to see if wearing it will truly make Mr. Butler happy.”

“Mind your own business—?! Besides, I already know whether Shinya will be happy without having to try it on!” Alphiria snapped back instinctively.

“Aha... Quite confident, aren’t we? Do you have any basis for that claim?” Cyril inquired, her eyes sharpening like a hawk closing in on prey.

Failing to notice the subtle shift in Cyril’s gaze—or the trap laying right in front of her—Alphiria surged forward to counterattack, convinced she had gained the upper hand.

“Shinya is my fami—I mean, my butler, you know? Since we’re together day in and day out, I know what gets his heart racing without needing to test it!” Alphiria declared proudly.

Alphiria puffed out her chest triumphantly with a smug grin. Granted, because my arousal transferred mana directly into her body, her claim was technically accurate. But I desperately wished she would consider how that sounded to anyone unaware of the circumstances.

“‘Together day in and day out,’ is it? ...I see. So that’s why you came out of the women’s dormitory together this morning—the one strictly off-limits to men,” Cyril remarked, resting a finger against her chin with a growing smile.

Watching Cyril’s grin widen, I realized with dread: We’re checkmated. And then, turning to my tragic mistress—who mistakenly believed she had won—Cyril delivered the fatal blow.

“In other words, you and Shinya aren’t just master and butler, are you?” Cyril purred.

“...Huh?” Alphiria squeaked blankly.

She blinked rapidly in bewilderment, poor thing, having not yet realized her fatal slip of the tongue. Leaving her stunned, Cyril curled her lips higher into a delighted grin.

“Giggle. They do say nothing burns brighter than forbidden romance. You certainly move fast, Aria. I’m impressed.”

“Forbidden romance? Cyril, what are you talking about—?”

“Who made the first move? Was it love at first sight for Mr. Butler? Or could it have been you, Aria? I promise to keep it a secret, so give me all the details!” Cyril pressed, her eyes shining with excitement.

Pressing her advantage with glittering eyes, Cyril leaned in close to ensure Alphiria couldn’t escape. I guess girls in fantasy worlds love juicy gossip just as much as back home, I thought detachedly, as if it were none of his concern.

“What kind of wild misconception is that—?! Shinya and I aren’t in that kind of relationship at all!” Alphiria shrieked, red-faced.

“Sure, sure, just playing coy. If you’re too shy to talk in front of Mr. Butler, let's head to the fitting room. While we’re at it, I’ll help you test whether he truly likes it,” Cyril coaxed.

“How on earth did you reach that conclusion?! Please stop pulling me! Shinya, help me!” Alphiria cried out.

“He’s welcome to come help, though I’ll be interrogating him on every little detail as well,” Cyril noted coolly, turning to me. “If you’d prefer to avoid that, go sit quietly on that sofa over there.”

“I will wait here quietly,” I answered without a moment’s hesitation.

Nodding promptly, I sank into the plush sofa Cyril had indicated. Alas, self-preservation comes naturally to all human beings.

“Hey, Shinya—?! Your master is in dire straits and you threw me under the bus instantly—?! You cold-hearted traitor!” Alphiria bellowed.

“Come along, Aria. Give up and let's go. Don’t worry, I’ll be very gentle,” Cyril purred reassuringly.

“Nooooo! Stop pulling meeeee!”

Though Alphiria protested tearfully like a kidnapped princess, Cyril ignored her completely with a radiant smile, dragging her off into the VIP fitting room in the back.

“Forgive me, Aria. I stood zero chance against Cyril,” I murmured under his breath.

As my master desperately reached out a hand for help before vanishing behind the fitting room curtain, I pressed my hands together in a silent prayer for her soul.



*****



The following morning in the classroom, after a "recreational" day off that had proven to be sheer hell. Exhausted mentally and physically from spending the remainder of my break trying to appease a pouting Alphiria over the lingerie incident, I lay slumped over my desk, bracing for the long day ahead.

“Fight me, Shinya,” a voice demanded coldly.

Slamming his hand onto the desk, my classmate Taron Muramor uttered the dangerous proposition. His face bristled with murder lust beyond simple anger, glaring at me as if he were my mortal enemy.

“...Hmm? What did you say?” I mumbled groggily.

Baffled by the abrupt challenge and struggling to make sense of it, I watched as Taron gritted his teeth, his expression hardening further.

“I heard all about it, Shinya! You went on a shopping date with Lady Alphiria over the weekend, didn't you? And to make matters worse, you were gleefully helping her pick out scandalous... l-l-lingerie!” Taron bellowed, pointing an accusing finger at me with a face as red as a beet.

The moment Taron shouted those words, the morning clamor in the classroom instantly died down to dead silence—only to erupt into total bedlam a split second later.


“A shopping date?! Did he just say a shopping date?!” one student squawked.

“Maybe she just took her butler along to run errands?” another countered.

“Would anyone let their butler pick out their underwear, though?! Hell no!” someone else chimed in.


Glares of raw curiosity and burning envy pierced into me from all sides, boys and girls alike. I should have anticipated this rumor spreading the moment Cyril caught us, but I never imagined anyone actually saw us selecting underwear.

“As if Lady Alphiria wasn't enough, you had Lady Cyril with you as well!” Taron spat, his voice cracking with indignation. “Not only is it utterly shameful, it's completely scandalous!”

With Taron shouting red-faced and looking ready to tackle me at any second, I reflexively turned to my master sitting beside me, wordlessly pleading for help.

“I simply had my butler accompany me while I went shopping,” Alphiria stated coolly, crossing her arms as if stating the obvious. “Is there something strange about that?”

She delivered her defense with perfect composure. Technically, where she goes and who she shops with on her day off is her own personal business, and total strangers have no right to pry.

...Then again, that logic only applies to ordinary people, not high-profile figures like Alphiria... I had seen enough media gossip in my original world to know how this played out, but I never dreamed I would become the center of a rumor mill myself.

“Aria is quite right,” Cyril added casually, backing her up with a breezy tone. “He simply helped her pick out some new undergarments. Nothing more happened, so it was perfectly wholesome, far from scandalous.”

Cyril’s matter-of-fact tone only threw the classroom into even greater uproar. Instead of pouring oil on the fire, she just cast an explosion spell right on top of it...

“If it were just regular shopping, I wouldn't say a word!” Taron protested, standing his ground on pure logic. “But bringing a butler along to buy underwear is totally insane!”

Taron actually made a rock-solid point. Go get 'em, buddy. My future peace of mind rests entirely on your shoulders... I cheered him on in my head, but unfortunately, he was up against the wrong opponents.

“Heh heh. Male jealousy is such an ugly look on you, Taron,” Cyril teased with a sly smirk. “Or could it be... you wished you were the one taking Aria underwear shopping? Now that would be scandalous, wouldn't it?”

“W-What?!” Taron stammered, his face flushing crimson as he fumbled for words. “Th-That's not it at all! I don't have any ulterior motive like that...!”

Whether Cyril had hit a nerve or he was just panicked by her teasing, Taron blurted out his denial at breakneck speed. Sadly for him, the rest of the class merely fixed him with pitying, exasperated looks that silently said, You poor guy...

“G-Guh...!” Taron groaned, choked by cornered rage and overwhelming embarrassment.

With nowhere else to direct his boiling frustration, he inevitably redirected his venomous gaze toward me—the guy who hadn't said a single word.

“Shinya Nanatsuma!” Taron demanded, thrusting a finger toward me. “I challenge you to a duel! I will personally test whether an incompetent fool like you is worthy of standing at Lady Alphiria's side as her butler!”

“How on earth did this become my fault...?” I groaned, slumping back.

“Besides, someone with a pathetic mana capacity of five has no right to attend this academy in the first place!” Taron declared boldly, before turning to my master. “And I mean that for you as well, Lady Alphiria!”

“...Are you attempting to lecture me, Muramor?” Alphiria inquired softly, her lips curling into a tight smile.

Though her expression seemed relaxed, her eyes harbored not a trace of humor. On the contrary, a subtle aura of dangerous anger was leaking from her—a chill that only Cyril and I seemed sharp enough to pick up on.

“Yes, I am!” Taron pressed on, oblivious to the danger. “The Glastonbury family surely has far superior candidates available. At the very least, an incompetent man like him is entirely unfit to serve as your guard or your butler!”

“I hired Shinya personally,” Alphiria replied coldly. “The Glastonbury House has nothing to do with this.”

“Then you should be even more selective about quality!” Taron argued heatedly. “Allowing a man with less magic than an infant to stand beside you is simply—”

Taron’s point was actually largely correct, and I knew it better than anyone. Even though I could generate mana now, the amount was negligible, and I hadn't the faintest idea how to cast actual spells. To her, and to this world, I was nothing more than an outsider.

“Tell me, Muramor,” Alphiria interrupted frostily, cutting him off mid-sentence. “What exactly are you trying to say? What do you expect me to do? I have no patience for idle chatter.”

“Then I shall speak bluntly,” Taron declared. “You ought to fire Shinya Nanatsuma immediately! He is entirely unworthy of you!”

“I refuse,” Alphiria retorted instantly, her gaze sharp. “You have no right to command me.”

Sparks flew intensely between the two. Everyone here is way too hot-headed... Solving every minor disagreement with fists is barbaric. We should be seeking peaceful dialogue instead!

“Heh heh. Being popular is tough work, isn't it, Mr. Butler?” Cyril murmured teasingly, patting my shoulder.

“Hey, come on...” I muttered back in exasperation. “Stop treating this like a spectator sport and help me break them up, Cyril.”

She gave me a playful grin as she ribbed me. I never wanted to end up in some shojo manga cliché where two people fight over me...

“Hah... This argument is going nowhere,” Alphiria sighed, shaking her head.

“Aria?” I asked, a sudden bad premonition washing over me as she shrugged.

My stomach churned as I watched her dismissive gesture.

“Accept Muramor's challenge and duel him, Shinya,” she commanded briskly.

“............Say what?”

“Win the duel and prove to everyone that you are worthy of being my butler and my guard,” she instructed firmly.

As I froze in sheer disbelief at her absurd demand, Taron let out a triumphant snort.

“Lady Alphiria has given her consent!” Taron gloated smugly. “You can't squirm your way out of this duel now!”

“Give me a break...” I muttered, letting out a deep sigh from the bottom of my heart.

I never imagined my own master, whom I turned to for rescue, would trap me in a corner like this. I had only been in a couple of minor scuffles in my whole life; stepping into a formal magic duel was an impossibly high hurdle.

“Do you kids really take so much pleasure in giving me a headache first thing in the morning?” a voice drawled from the doorway as the door slid open.

Standing at the entrance was Mr. Eldoar, making zero effort to hide the sheer exasperation written all over his face.

Saved! It wasn't too late—I could appeal to Mr. Eldoar and explain how utterly pointless this duel was so he would put a stop to it. A teacher would surely put an end to this madness. But just as I opened my mouth to speak—

“I'd like to yell at you all for making decisions without me,” Mr. Eldoar continued with a tired sigh, “...but fine. First period today happens to be my practical combat exercise anyway. It's less of a headache than letting you cause a ruckus in the classroom. I officially permit the duel.”

A roaring cheer erupted from the class, shattering my fragile hopes into dust. Isn't stopping fights literally a teacher's job?!

“───My, my... Things have taken quite an entertaining turn, Eldoar,” a dignified voice cut in.

Yet another figure stepped into the noisy classroom. The moment that imposing voice echoed across the room, Mr. Eldoar let out a heavy sigh, while the students—including Taron and Cyril—instantly snapped up straight and adjusted their posture.

“What brings you here, Headmistress Ortea?” Mr. Eldoar asked, his expression plainly screaming Great, another annoyance. “Homeroom and classes are about to start. Would you mind not interrupting?”

I felt entirely sympathetic toward Mr. Eldoar's dismay. Knowing Headmistress Ortea's personality, her showing up at this exact moment was definitely no coincidence.

“Interrupting? What nerve!” Headmistress Ortea chided, shaking her head. “How can you approve a personal duel during class hours? You shouldn't waste precious learning time on petty student squabbles.”

Oho, the tide is turning! Could it be that the Headmistress was actually stepping in to mediate after all?

“It's simply part of a practical combat lesson,” Mr. Eldoar pointed out dryly. “Besides, wasn't it you yourself, Headmistress, who insisted that gaining combat experience against other mages is of paramount importance?”

“Well, that is true, but...” Headmistress Ortea hummed, stroking her chin. “Isn't a match between Shinya and Muramor a bit too one-sided to even call a contest?”

“Perhaps, but the students decided this amongst themselves,” Mr. Eldoar replied with a shrug. “It would be bad form for me to interfere now.”

“Fair enough,” Headmistress Ortea conceded with a mischievous grin. Why did she even come here, then?! I screamed internally. Don't step in if you're going to get backed down that easily!

“However, a duel hardly counts if one party is completely caught unprepared,” Headmistress Ortea added, turning her gaze toward Taron. “It would be best to grant them a brief grace period. You don't mind waiting a bit, do you, Taron Muramor?”

“Not at all,” Taron agreed readily, making no effort to hide his absolute confidence. “Giving him a little time won't change the outcome in the slightest.”

He possessed supreme composure and self-assurance. Comparing our raw mana levels, I wouldn't stand a chance even if the heavens turned upside down, to say nothing of our vast difference in combat experience as mages. In a normal fight, it wouldn't even be a contest.

“Very well. Then the duel shall take place midway through first period, thirty minutes from now,” Headmistress Ortea decreed. “Alphiria, you are responsible for preparing Shinya so he can fight. Understood?”

What that preparation implied went without saying. Catching on instantly, Alphiria gave a firm nod, grabbed my hand, and began marching out.

“Understood,” she replied, pulling me along. “Come, Shinya. Follow me.”

“H-Hey, Aria!” I yelped, stumbling behind her. “You're pulling way too hard...!”

“Save your breath and keep moving!” she commanded without looking back. “We only have thirty minutes!”

“I shall act as the official witness,” Mr. Eldoar announced to the class. “Everyone, move out to the training grounds!”

And so, with a single authoritative decree from Headmistress Ortea, my duel against Taron was officially set into motion.



*****



Fleeing the noise of the classroom, I was dragged by the wrist by Alphiria into an empty anteroom adjacent to the training grounds. The door creaked open to reveal a deserted chamber, its cool air smelling faintly of settled dust.

“...Thirty minutes,” Alphiria murmured softly, leaning her back against the closed door with a long exhale.

I seemed to be the only one panicking over this outrageous turn of events. My master retained her usual dignified composure—and if anything, her eyes held a playful, provocative spark.

“Hey, Aria, why did you agree to this duel?” I asked anxiously. “Just so you know, I don't have an ounce of confidence that I can win!”

“Because I thought it was a perfect opportunity for you to gain real combat experience,” she replied with a fearless grin, offering no apology whatsoever. “Nothing more, nothing less.”

Her Spartan training ethic was frankly terrifying. Throwing an absolute amateur into a match against a trained fighter was guaranteed disaster.

“Besides, I wanted to show everyone what you're truly capable of right about now,” she added smoothly, stepping closer. “To prove that you are a man worthy of standing by my side.”

Before I could digest her words, Alphiria closed the distance, backing me up against the wall and trapping me in place by slamming both hands onto the surface on either side of my head.

“L-Lady Alphiria...?” I stuttered, my breath catching in my throat.

“And most of all, Shinya...” she whispered, narrowing her eyes mischievously as an intense, predatory heat shone in her gaze. “I am not mature enough to sit quietly while someone insults my familiar.”

Her fierce, alluring stare locked onto mine, leaving me unable to turn away.

“Now then, Shinya. We don't have much time, so let's get started.”

“Get started... with what?” I asked, though deep down, I already knew the answer.

Instead of answering directly, Alphiria reached up and untied the ribbon at her chest. The soft rustle of silk echoed softly in the quiet room as her delicate fingers unbuttoned her blouse from top to bottom with practiced fluidity.

“Wait, hold on! Not in a place like this...!” I gasped, panicking.

“We don't have the luxury of choosing our setting,” she declared firmly. “I need to generate enough mana to grind that bastard Taron into the dirt.”

With a decisive tug, she slid the blouse off her shoulders. Revealed in the dim light of the waiting room was porcelain, translucent skin and sheer lingerie trimmed in delicate lace. Beneath the thin fabric swayed her lush, heavy breasts, looking ready to spill over at any moment. Confronted by such an unguarded, sensual sight from a peerless beauty, I swallowed hard, struck entirely speechless.

“...Ngh?! A-Aria?!” I stammered, my cheeks burning.

“Come on... don't just stand there dazed,” she coaxed softly in a sweet, feverish voice, opening her arms wide. “Hurry up and hold me.”

Hesitantly following her command, I reached out and gently pulled her slender body into my embrace.

“Ah... nn...” she gasped softly as our bodies pressed together.

The instant we touched, a sweet floral scent wafted between us. The pillowy softness of her chest and the comforting warmth of her skin caused my thoughts to melt away. Even through her lingerie, I could feel her heart hammering rapidly against my chest.

Her earlier provocative confidence had vanished, replaced by a deep, flushed crimson across her cheeks. This wasn't merely seduction—it was her way of enduring her own embarrassment to grant me victory.

“W-Well, Shinya...?” she whispered nervously, her voice trembling slightly. “Is your heart... beating fast...?”

“Beyond fast...” I admitted honestly. “I feel like my heart's about to burst...”

Being pressed against an unbelievably gorgeous girl in a deserted room—no guy could resist getting excited in such a classic scenario. Yet the lingering dread of the upcoming duel kept holding back the full surge of my mana generation.

“It's going to be alright, Shinya,” she soothed gently, her voice overflowing with tender affection that melted my tension. “Calm down and take a deep breath.”

Her soft words washed over me like a warm embrace.

“You aren't alone,” she reassured me softly. “I am right here with you. So there's nothing to be afraid of.”

The moment her comforting voice and tender gaze enveloped me, a spark ignited deep within my frozen heart. As my heart rate spiked exponentially, it transformed into an intense inferno, roaring to life and producing a massive surge of mana.

“Fufu. Your heart is pounding so hard, Shinya,” she giggled softly, feeling the vibration. “Are you feeling a bit more at ease now?”

“Yeah... thank you, Aria,” I whispered back gratefully.

The stiffness left my shoulders, and I wrapped my arms around her slender waist, pulling her delicate frame tight against me. Burying my face into the crook of her neck, I breathed in her sweet fragrance.

She gently stroked my back in response, like soothing a child, as our heat and heartbeats gradually melded together.

When I slowly raised my head, my eyes locked with her ice-blue gaze, glowing soft and misty at point-blank range.

Close enough for our breaths to mingle, she parted her trembling cherry-pink lips.

“Hey, Shinya...” she whispered softly. “Shall we... kiss?”

Before I could reply or even nod, Alphiria leaned forward and gently pressed her soft lips against mine.

“Nngh... chu... ahn... chuu...”

At first, it was a soft, pecking touch to test each other's heat. But as her plump lips pressed closer, releasing sweet gasps and wet sounds, my sanity slowly began to fray.

“Ahn... chu, dyu... Shinyaaa... ahn, dyu, chu...”

With every shift in angle as she pressed her lips against mine, a sweet numbness coursed through my beating heart, generating massive waves of mana.

“Nngh... chu, chuu... ahn, Shinya...”

Standing slightly on tip-toe to wrap her arms around the back of my neck, Alphiria looked up at me with desire-hazy eyes, letting out hot, melting gasps.

“More... let's kiss more, okay...? Nchu, chu... Let's make lots of mana so you can beat Taron...”

Whether that was her true desire or just an excuse, was she falling under the spell of this act under the guise of generating mana? The thought crossed my mind, but as Alphiria, unable to hold back any longer, stretched upward to seal my lips deeply once more, it dissolved into bubbles and vanished.

“Mmph... ahn, rero... chu, churuu... ngh, chu...”

Slipping through my slightly parted lips, her soft, delicate tongue glided aggressively into my mouth. Accepting it without resistance, Alphiria tangled her tongue with mine in greedily sweet delight. Saliva mingled between us, producing wet, scandalous noises that echoed through the quiet anteroom.

“Aahn, chu, chu, chupuu, rero... rechuuu...”

Strengthening her hold around my neck, Alphiria clung tightly to me, wildly tracing her tongue through my mouth as if trying to savor every inch of me.

A sweet numbness slowly melted away my lingering reason. Just as I was about to lose myself in a kiss so deep and sensual that even breathing felt like a distraction—

“Strange... I could have sworn Aria and her butler walked in this direction... Where did they go?”

Cyril's puzzled voice echoed from right outside the door. Doused with a cold splash of reality, I hurriedly broke our lips apart.

“Haa... haah... ahn, why... why did you stop...?”

Trailing a silver thread of saliva from her lips, Alphiria gazed up at me with melting, dreamy eyes, pouting in protest. In her ecstasy, she hadn't noticed Cyril's presence right outside.

“Shh! Quiet! Cyril is right outside! It'll be disaster if she catches us like this!”

“Fueh...? Why is Cyril...?”

“She's probably looking for us...”

What should we do?! If she saw Alphiria stripped down to her lingerie with a melting expression, there was no telling what she'd say! Her presence was right outside the door, and she could walk in at any second.

“Could they be hiding in here? If so, this spot looks suspicious...”

Oh crap, she's coming in! Acting on pure instinct, I grabbed her fallen blouse from the floor, took the dazed Alphiria by the hand, and shoved her into a cleaning locker in the corner—a cramped metal closet. Slipping in right behind her, I pulled the door shut tight.

A few seconds later, right on cue, the door to the anteroom clicked open with a quiet creak.

“...No one's here,” Cyril murmured to herself, her footsteps echoing as she walked around the room.

Inside the locker, wrapped in ninety percent darkness, our bodies pressed tightly together in the narrow space.

“Nngh, ah... ahn...”

A soft, sweet gasp slipped out as a plush, heavy sensation pressed against my right hand. In my panic to climb inside, I had accidentally cupped one of her voluminous breasts in a firm, unconscious grip.

“S-Sorry...!” I panicked, loosening my fingers.

As I tried to pull my hand back, Alphiria's warm hand reached out in the dark, grabbing my wrist to stop me.

“...Touch me... more,” she whispered in a sweet, breathy voice.

Despite the precarious situation, she murmured her desire, pressing her heavy mound forcefully against my right palm. Swallowing hard, I gave in to her plea, beginning to gently caress her soft, supple breast.

Cupping the weight through her thin lingerie, I slowly kneaded the soft flesh with my fingers. Alphiria buried her face into my shoulder, biting her own finger tightly to keep from crying out.

“Not in here either... I wonder where they went?” Cyril muttered outside, her footsteps approaching the locker.

Panic surged as my fingers accidentally squeezed harder in surprise. The lush breast overflowed between my fingers, eliciting a faint, sweet moan from Alphiria's lips.

“Ah... ahn, ah...”

“Hmm? Did I hear something...?” Cyril paused right in front of the locker door.

Separated by a thin sheet of metal, she stood inches away. Panicking, I covered Alphiria's mouth with my left hand and held my breath. In the tight metal closet, the loud thump-thump of our beating hearts felt deafeningly loud. Praying she would leave, Alphiria suddenly took a wildly unpredictable action.

“Ahm, chu, rero... chupu, chuuu...”

“...?!?!”

A silent scream lodged in my throat. Even with Cyril standing right outside, Alphiria slipped the fingers covering her mouth into her lips and began sucking on them. Entwining her tongue around my fingertips, she sucked with wet, provocative sounds.

“Nngh, chu, chu, dyuru... rero, rero... chupa...”

“Aria, what are you doing...?!” I mouthed desperately.

I couldn't raise my voice, nor could I freely pull away without making noise. Alphiria merely looked up at me with desire-clouded eyes, refusing to release my fingers.

Kneading her plush breast with my right hand while her warm tongue licked my left fingertips, my brain felt like it was melting. My heart pounded so violently I worried it might be heard outside, exploding with a massive surge of mana that heated my entire body.

“Ahn, chu, chu, churu... nngh, puha...”

Releasing my fingers with a wet pop, a translucent thread of saliva trailing from her lips, Alphiria pleaded in a soft, trembling voice.

“Please, Shinya... touch me directly...”

“H-Huh...?”

“Through my lingerie... isn't enough... So, please...?”

Before I could even process her request, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra with a quiet click. Released from constraint, her heavy, supple breasts pressed bare against my chest.

“You don't have to hold back... touch my breasts, make my heart pound lots... make mana...”

I want more, her tearful, sweet voice begged, guiding my right hand beneath her unhooked bra directly onto her bare skin. The angel of reason screamed at me to stop, but the demon of primal instinct won out instantly.

“Good grief. Where could they have run off to right before a duel?” Cyril sighed outside.

She was standing right in front of the locker. If we kept this up, discovery was guaranteed. Yet, heightened by extreme tension and taboo thrill, our reason shattered completely.

“Ah... nngh, ah, aahn...”

Unlike through fabric, her bare skin felt warm and water-balloon soft, my fingers sinking deep into her supple weight as she pushed back with firm elasticity.

“Ahn, nngh... haah... Shinya's hand is so warm... feels so good... please, touch the tip too...”

As I kneaded her plush chest, Alphiria shuddered, letting out sweet moans. Fulfilling her earnest plea, my fingertips brushed against the hardened peak atop her breast. As I gently rolled the erect bud between my fingers, her entire body twitched violently.

“Ahan, fahn, aahn...!”

Her moans grew louder and sweeter. At this rate, Cyril would hear. Reaching up to cover her mouth again, Alphiria leaned up and sealed my lips with a second, deeply passionate kiss.

“Mmph, chu, mmph... rero, chu, churu... ngh, chu...”

To muffle her moans—or perhaps to share her rising heat—she pressed her lower body flush against mine, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth to savor me.

“Aahn, chu, chu, chupuu, rero, rechuuu...”

Directly caressing her bare breast while sharing a deep, wet kiss, the taboo thrill of our situation pushed my arousal through the roof. Wet sounds echoed softly in the narrow space alongside the thrumming of her heart against my palm. My own heart pounded furiously, flooding my body with overflowing mana.

“...Must have been my imagination,” Cyril murmured outside.

“There's no way they'd be hiding in a narrow locker like this, after all,” she added with a dry chuckle.

Footsteps clicked away as Cyril finally departed. The heavy door of the anteroom shut with a thud, leaving the room in silence once more.

“Ahn, haah... haah, haah...”

With Cyril gone, Alphiria slowly broke the kiss, gasping for air.

The danger had passed, and we could finally leave the locker. Yet our intimate frenzy showed no sign of stopping—in fact, freed from restraint, our mutual craving for mana and pleasure exploded completely.

With a silver thread of saliva hanging from her lips, Alphiria clung to my chest, gazing up with hazy, feverish eyes.

“Shinyaaa... haan, ahn, more... let's kiss more, okay...? Give me lots of kisses and make mana... aahn, ahn, make lots... nchuu,” she whimpered in a sweet, childish slur.

Stripped of her usual dignified facade, her shameless seduction completely erased my remaining self-control. Wrapping my arm tightly around her waist, I pressed my lips deeply onto hers once more.

“Ahn, chu, nchu, mmph... rero, chuu, dyuruu...!”

Our tongues tangled fiercely as our saliva mingled, filling the tiny closet with wet, scandalous friction. Holding her waist with my left hand, I kneaded her bare, heavy mounds with my right, flicking the erect peak between my fingers. Each touch drew sweet, trembling moans straight into my mouth.

Driven past all limits by pleasure, massive waves of mana poured into Alphiria's body, surging back into mine in a continuous, intoxicating loop.

“Nga, chu, rero... haah, n-aahn, a-ah... it's coming... inside...! Haah, aahn, Shinya's hot mana is... aahn!!”

The overwhelming cycle of heat and mana brought a profound, sensual euphoria that melted away every last shred of thought.

“Haan, aahn...! It feels so good, it won't stop...! Shinya, more, give me more...! Pour your hot mana deep inside me...!”

Responding to her shameless, desperate plea, I pressed my hips against hers as the reactor in my chest erupted with a blazing surge of mana.

“——!!”

An explosive torrent of mana poured deep into Alphiria's core. In that instant, her slender back arched violently into a tight curve.

“Haah, n-ah, incredible...! So much hot mana...! My mind is going completely blank...! Ah, ahn, Shinya, this is too much...! Ah, I'm coming... ah, aaaaahn!”

A high-pitched, sweet scream of climactic ecstasy burst from her lips. Trembling intensely as the overwhelming wave of heat flooded her body, her legs gave out, and she collapsed limply into my arms.

—! Aria?!”

Her sudden dead weight threw off my balance in the tight space. We tumbled out of the locker together, crashing onto the floor outside.

With a dull thud, we landed on the cool stone floor. As light flooded my vision, seeing Alphiria lying atop me with her bare porcelain skin fully exposed made my heart leap once more.

“A-Aria... are you alright?” I asked nervously.

She didn't answer, keeping her face buried firmly in my chest while her shoulders trembled softly.

As the intense wave of pleasure and mana receded, her shattered reason—and her overwhelming sense of embarrassment—was rapidly returning.

“U-Uugh... What a shameless thing I've done...!” she whimpered, her voice muffled against my shirt as her face burned beet red down to her neck.

A noble lady had unhooked her own bra, let her butler knead her bare breasts, tangled tongues, and begged for him to 'pour it inside' until reaching a screaming climax. It was no wonder she wanted to dig a hole and hide forever.

“U-Um... Aria...”

“Don't look! Stay like this a little longer!” she squeaked, hiding her face.

Stripped of her usual arrogant, dignified persona, her pure, embarrassed vulnerability was irresistibly cute, tugging at my protective instincts.

“...Alright. And thank you, Aria. With this much power, I feel like I can't lose to anyone,” I said, gently stroking her back.

Her trembling stopped. Raising her face slightly, her ice-blue eyes peered up at me, glistening with embarrassed tears.

“...Really? Can you beat Taron?”

“Of course. If we measured my mana right now, it'd probably register an insane number. It's all thanks to how hard you worked.”

Hearing my gentle praise, her face flushed even redder. “D-Dummy,” she mumbled, though her hands clutched tightly onto my shirt, refusing to let go.

“If the mana was generated properly, then it was worth it. I am your master, so doing this much is only natural,” she claimed, putting up a brave front while closing her eyes against my chest.

“U-Um... Aria? Could you get off me soon...?”

“Nngh... no. Five more minutes...”

“Are you a kid who won't get out of bed?!”

“It's your fault, Shinya... You poured so much hot mana in... my legs have no strength...”

“Phrased like that, people are going to misunderstand!!”

Pouting cutely, she used my body as a human mattress. Truthfully, I wouldn't have minded staying like this for ten minutes, but lingering in this position was far too dangerous in many ways.

"We still have time before the thirty-minute mark, don't we? Listen to your master a little, you useless familiar," she grumbled cutely.

"I'd love to indulge you, My Lady... but could you at least put your uniform back on first?" Shinya suggested gently.

"...Huh? My uniform?" Alphiria blinked, still half-dazed from the afterglow.

As Shinya averted his gaze and pointed down at her chest, realization finally struck her. Her eyes widened, and—

"Eek, ah...?!"

With a face so red it looked ready to burst, she scrambled off him with surprising agility despite her weak legs, frantically covering her bare chest with both arms as she collapsed onto the floor.

"You idiot, Shinya! You pervert! You monster! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"That is completely unreasonable!!" I yelled back, pushing myself up.

As she turned her back to refasten her bra with tears in her eyes, I hastily averted my gaze to the far wall. The sight of a maiden dressing was far too stimulating for a healthy teenage boy.

"Nngh... gh."

Sensual rustles echoed through the quiet room—the faint metallic click of her bra clasp, followed by the soft sound of her dress buttons being fastened back up.

(Don't look, don't look, don't look...!) I chanted internally, closing his eyes tight.

Yet the memory of her water-balloon softness and her hardened peak lingered vividly on my fingertips.

"...You can look now."

Opening my eyes cautiously, I saw Alphiria fully dressed, though her cheeks still bore a rosy flush. I let out a sigh of relief as she stepped closer with an exasperated sigh.

"Honestly, your collar is crooked. You need to keep yourself looking presentable."

Standing on tiptoe, she gently straightened my shirt collar with delicate fingers. Her close proximity, her slightly disheveled golden hair, and her sweet scent sent a different kind of thrill down my spine.

"There, all fixed! Now go out there, Shinya, and show Taron what you're made of. Prove to everyone that you are worthy of standing beside Alphiria Glastonbury!"

Her breathtaking, fearless smile held absolute trust and genuine affection.

"Understood. Leave it to me, My Lady," I replied with a confident nod.

"Heh-heh. Show him what you've got out there, Shinya," Alphiria instructed with a proud smirk.



*****



The instant I stepped onto the training field alongside Alphiria, the prickle of countless piercing gazes brought him to a dead stop. Word of the commotion must have spread fast—despite classes being in session, spectators beyond just their classmates had gathered, packing the adjacent spectator stands to near capacity.

Having spent the last thirty minutes locked in a secret, ravenous embrace inside a cramped locker, I felt a sudden tightness in my throat, as if this overwhelming crowd was somehow exposing their illicit acts for all the world to see.

"Honestly, what took you two so long? Where were you and what were you—wait, huh...?" Cyril asked, striding over with exasperation written across her face, only to freeze dead in her tracks the instant she laid eyes on them.

Her skeptical eyes darted back and forth between mine and Alphiria before she leaned in close to my face, her delicate nose twitching as she sniffed the air.

"Say, Butler-kun... Why do you smell like Aria's perfume?" Cyril inquired, narrowing her eyes inquisitively. "And why are both of you enveloped in this sweet, honeyed scent I've never smelled on either of you before? Or am I just imagining things?"

"...You're imagining things," Alphiria cut in defensively, crossing her arms. "We weren't doing anything untoward."

"I didn't ask if you were doing anything untoward," Cyril purred with a mischievous smirk. "Though on that note, Aria... your blouse buttons are misaligned. You might want to fix that."

"...?!"

Gasping at Cyril's smirking revelation, Alphiria hastily looked down at herself. Sure enough, every button from the second one down was offset by a loop—the unmistakable result of dressing in a frantic rush.

"I wonder what kind of activity misaligns a lady's blouse buttons like that?" Cyril pressed teasingly, leaning closer. "Come on, Aria. What on earth were you two doing in that waiting room?"

"N-N-Nothing at all!" Alphiria stammered out, her face flushing crimson as she dug her own grave. "It's not like Shinya and I were inside a locker—"

"Stooooop! Don't say another word, Aria, you're only digging us deeper!" I shouted, frantically cutting off his panicked master before she blurted out the full truth.

Desperate to deflect Cyril's relentless interrogation, Alphiria aggressively pivoted to their homeroom teacher with brazen disregard for subtlety.

"W-What is the meaning of this, Professor Eldoar?!" Alphiria demanded loudly. "Why are there so many people gathered here?! Are you intending to turn this duel into a public spectacle?!"

"My apologies," Professor Eldoar offered, bowing his head deeply with a thoroughly pained expression. "I did everything in my power to stop this, but the Headmistress refused to listen... I am truly sorry."

Seeing their teacher apologize so earnestly, I felt more exasperated than surprised. I had assumed as much. ...Seriously, what is that woman thinking? Just when I was upgrading my opinion of her from an airheaded beauty to a capable administrator, she demotes herself right back to a chaotic prankster...

"Bwahaha! Now, don't go blaming poor Eldoar," Headmistress Ortea Welt boomed cheerfully as she strolled over with long, confident strides. "If a duel must take place, settling it decisively for all to see ensures no lingering grudges remain, wouldn't you agree?"

Cold fury ignited in Alphiria's eyes as the perpetrator of this circus approached. From her slender frame, the vast surge of mana I had poured into her radiated outward as an uncontainable wave of heat.

"Don't glare at me with such scary eyes, Alphiria," Ortea chuckled warmly. "I did this with your best interests at heart, you know."

"In what conceivable universe is this crowd for our benefit?!" Alphiria snapped icily. "Sleep-talking is reserved for when one is asleep, Headmistress! Spouting such nonsense while awake makes it nothing more than babble!"

"Hahaha! As sharp-tongued as you are entertaining, Alphiria!" Ortea laughed heartily.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Alphiria retorted coldly. "Now explain yourself properly. Why did you turn Shinya and Taron's duel into a public event? What on earth transpired during these past thirty minutes?!"

"Now, now, don't get your feathers ruffled," Ortea replied smoothly. "It's quite simple, really. You see—"

Cutting her explanation mid-sentence, the Headmistress leaned in close to them, lowering her voice to a conspiratorial whisper so none of the onlookers could hear.

"Don't you think crushing Taron Muramor here and now will make your lives much easier down the road?" Ortea whispered quietly.

Alphiria's eyes widened in sudden realization, while Headmistress Ortea smirked triumphantly. I, meanwhile, still hadn't quite caught on.

"If Shinya soundly defeats Taron, no one will dare challenge him again," Ortea explained softly. "And should anyone challenge you to a duel, Alphiria, you can simply name Shinya as your official proxy."

Currently, Alphiria's mana capacity was capped at roughly twenty percent of its original potential. If she were challenged while weakened, victory would be far from guaranteed—she could even face an unthinkable defeat.

"Isn't this a golden opportunity to rid yourself of all future nuisances in one fell swoop?" Ortea added enticingly.

Alphiria caught her breath, her silence confirming the Headmistress had hit the mark. She bit her lip in reluctant agreement.

"...As infuriating as it is to admit," Alphiria conceded softly, "you do have a point."

"Kukuku. I'm glad my thoughtfulness isn't entirely lost on you," Ortea chuckled, before turning her gaze onto Shinya. "Give it your all for your master, Shinya. After all, you generated plenty of mana in that waiting room, didn't you?"

"Ack...!" I winced.

The Headmistress clapped a heavy hand on my shoulder. From her knowing tone, she had clearly seen right through their secret encounter in the locker room, sending a cold shiver of nervous sweat down my spine.

"You certainly seem to think highly of that incompetent trash, Headmistress Ortea," a voice rasped out, dripping with barely suppressed fury.

The speaker was none other than Taron Muramor. Though he maintained a semblance of composure, his face was twisted with hatred, radiating a lethal intent that suggested he might draw his wand-sword and strike at any second.

"Ingratiating himself with the Headmistress... What a pathetic, vile leech," Taron sneered contemptuously.

"He is the butler chosen by Lady Alphiria Glastonbury herself," Ortea countered blithely, stoking the flames. "Naturally, I favor him. If that displeases you, feel free to settle it in the ring."

The Headmistress's deliberate provocation sent sparks flying from Taron's body as his face flushed red with humiliation. Before I could protest her instigation, Ortea clapped her hands sharply.

"All the players are assembled. Let the duel commence!" Ortea declared grandly. "Shinya, step forward. Alphiria, move to the spectator area."

"Shinya, take this," Alphiria said softly, unbuckling the wand-sword at her hip and pressing it against my chest.

As she handed the weapon over, her fingers lingered, intertwining deeply with me out of sight of the crowd. The lingering heat of their dark embrace rushed back, making my heart leap in my chest.

"I will tell you one last time," she whispered, her eyes locking onto mine with fierce intensity. "You must win. Understood?"

"...I will," I replied resolutely. "Without fail."

"I believe in you, Shinya," she murmured softly.

The weight of her wand-sword felt immense in my grip—a weapon steeped in her magical presence and unyielding trust. Whispers of shock reverberated through the crowd as they witnessed the fallen prodigy entrust her personal weapon to a servant. I took a steadying breath, watching her retreat toward the stands, only to be cut off by a bitter voice.

"You scoundrel..." Taron hissed through gritted teeth, his voice trembling with envy rather than mere anger. "Do you even comprehend what she just gave you?"

The raw hatred pouring from the boy was almost suffocating.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, genuinely puzzled.

Taron clicked his tongue in profound disgust, clearly convinced I was feigning ignorance just to mock him.

"To a mage, a wand-sword is equivalent to their very life!" Taron shouted, his face twisting with jealousy. "Entrusting it to another is tantamount to placing her life in your hands! Even if you are her butler, for Lady Alphiria to go so far for you is... enviable—no, it is a sin worthy of ten thousand deaths!"

"I know full well how heavy it is," I replied flatly, securing the wand-sword at his waist. "And you might want to filter your true thoughts, Taron. You're ruining your whole dramatic monologue."

To be honest, saying I felt no anxiety would be a lie. This was only my second battle since being summoned to this world, and my first duel against a talented mage student. By any logical standard, I stood zero chance, a sentiment shared by nearly everyone present.

Yet, surprisingly, neither fear nor doubt plagued him. As long as this sweet, potent heat pulsed within my core, I knew I would not lose. I could not afford to.

"An incompetent fluke like you..." Taron spat, his aura flaring in response to his rising fury. "I'll strip that arrogant smugness right off your face!"

The air around Taron shimmered like a desert heat haze. Though his bloodlust prickled against my skin, compared to the terrifying aura of the Mutant Goblin Lord in the underground labyrinth, it felt like nothing more than a gentle breeze.


"Dear me. You boys are entirely too eager," Headmistress Ortea remarked smoothly, stepping nonchalantly between them. "And just to be clear, do try not to let personal feelings overshadow the duel itself."

It's a little late for that… I thought wryly. If you really cared about keeping personal feelings out of this, you shouldn't have staged this public duel in the first place.

"I shall outline the rules," Ortea instructed, her tone turning authoritative. "The match ends when one party is incapacitated, forfeits, or when I, as arbiter, deem the situation too dangerous. Understood?"

"Understood," both me and Taron chorused. And nodded in unison.

"Very well. Now, as true mages, clash with every ounce of your intellect and magic!" Ortea proclaimed.

As the Headmistress raised her right hand to the sky, the arena fell into absolute silence. The weight of hundreds of eyes pressed down on me. Yet amid the overwhelming pressure, my vision locked onto a single point in the crowd—Alphiria, her hands clasped tightly in prayer, watching me with an intense, dignified gaze.

"Are you ready? ...Begin!" Ortea barked, bringing her hand slashing down.

The signal ignited the arena instantly.

"Incinerate him—Flame Serpent's Rampage!!" Taron bellowed, thrusting his wand-sword forward.

A torrential torrent of fire erupted from the tip of his weapon, coiling into a fierce serpent of living flame that lunged forward to devour me whole.

"—So fast!" a voice gasped from the stands.

Under normal circumstances, I would have been incinerated before I could even register the attack. But with my senses heightened by the raging mana within him, the blazing serpent seemed to crawl through the air in agonizing slow motion.

"...Whew," I exhaled softly.

Reaching for the wand-sword at my waist, I felt as if I could hear Alphiria's breathy voice echoing in my mind: Go, Shinya... A faint smirk tugged at the corner of my lips.

"...Haaah!" I roared.

Drawing the blade in a single fluid flash, my slash bisected the fiery serpent cleanly, dispersing the roaring inferno into harmless embers.

"...Huh?" Taron uttered, dumbfounded.

The spectators froze, unable to comprehend what had just happened. No one expected a student with a pathetic mana capacity of 5 to deflect a powerful spell with raw physical skill. No one, that is, except Alphiria.

"What did you just do?!" Taron shrieked, his eyes bulging in disbelief at his failed ambuscade.

Having intended to end the match with a surprise strike, seeing it dispelled so effortlessly shook him to his core.

"What's the matter?" I goaded coolly. "Are you finished already?"

"...I'll kill you!" Taron howled in humiliation.

Losing all composure, Taron thrust his wand-sword repeatedly, unleashing a frantic barrage of fiery projectiles toward me.

Faced with the incoming storm of fire, I didn't budge an inch. Not because I couldn't dodge—but because there was simply no need to.

"Wha—?! How is this possible?!" Taron screeched.

Surrounding my body was a dense, swirling barrier of invisible mana surging from my heart reactor. Every fireball dissolved harmlessly inches from his skin, evaporating like raindrops on a red-hot skillet.

"You bastard...! Stop using cheap tricks!" Taron snarled, switching tactics instantly as he charged forward, wand-sword raised.

Realizing long-range magic was useless, he closed the distance with impressive speed, aiming to settle things in close quarters.

"I'll cut you down myself!" Taron screamed, bringing his blade down in a heavy overhead blow.

I raised Alphiria's wand-sword to parry, meeting the strike with a deafening CLANG! that echoed across the training ground.

Our blades locked, Taron's contorted, rage-filled face inches from my own.

"Haah... haah... You worthless commoner...!" Taron grunted, straining against my weapon. "How are you nullifying my magic?!"

Behind Taron's anger lay a flicker of sheer panic. I, however, remained cool and detached—Taron's malice paled in comparison to the dread I had felt facing the Mutant Goblin Lord.

"Damn it! Why am I struggling against—gh?!" Taron began, before his nostrils suddenly flared in disgust.

As he put all his strength into pressing his blade down, his expression abruptly shifted.

"...W-What is this?!" Taron gasped. "Why... why do you smell like Lady Alphiria?!"

My heart slammed against my ribs. Memories of the cramped, dark locker instantly flooded my mind.

The lingering fragrance of Alphiria's skin wafting from my collar mixed with the acrid smoke of fire magic, sending a thrilling jolt of taboo pleasure straight up my spine.

Taron's face twisted in dark, hideous realization—he knew such a scent could only transfer through intense, skin-to-skin contact.

"Answer me!" Taron shrieked, tears of rage brimming in his eyes. "What did you do during those thirty minutes?! Is 'butler' just a cover for your shameless affair?!"

"...Huh?" I muttered, exasperated by the accusation amid a duel to the death.

"Don't play dumb with me!" Taron screamed, completely unhinged. "To think she gave herself to a useless trash like you... What a whore!"

Thump. A dark, boiling heat erupted from my heart reactor. Though my mind remained cold, my blood boiled instantly.

"...What did you just say?" I asked, my voice dropping to a terrifying chill.

A torrential aura of mana exploded from my back, weighing down the atmosphere like lead as Taron's sword began to creak under the immense pressure.

"E-Eek...!" Taron whimpered, terror paralyzing him.

"I'll ask you one more time," I repeated, stepping forward. "What did you just call her?"

Taron's face drained of color at the demonic pressure. Deep within my chest, a dormant force roared with incandescent rage. Alphiria had entrusted me with her pride, her body, and her very life as a mage—and this fool had dared trample upon her honor with foul insults.

"A piece of trash like you has no right to speak Alphiria Glastonbury's name!!" I roared.

Channeling my overflowing mana into Alphiria's wand-sword, the blade erupted with an iridescent aurora of light, causing the stone floor beneath mine to fracture and shatter into powder. Onlookers in the stands screamed, flinching back from the sheer shockwave.

"G-Ghah...?! W-What is this insane mana...?!" Taron wheezed, his knees buckling under the crushing pressure.

Though Taron crumpled to his knees in agony, my fury was far from satisfied. Glancing up at the spectator stands, his gaze met Alphiria's misty blue eyes.

"D-Damn it... What on earth is happening...?! G-Gah...?!" Taron sputtered.

Grabbing Taron by his collar with my left hand, I hauled the defenseless noble to his feet. I concentrated every drop of surging mana into my right fist—condensing it into pure, destructive physical mass rather than unleashing it as a spell. I chose my fist over the sword only because I knew striking with the blade would inevitably kill him.

"...W-Wait! I forfeit! I surrender, so—!" Taron shrieked.

"Too late," I replied coldly.

My fist drove directly into Taron's solar plexus with a deafening BOOM!! that shook the very foundations of the arena. It sounded less like a punch against flesh and more like a heavy iron ram crashing through armor.

"G-Ghah... a-ah..."

Taron forced out a wet, gasping wheeze as every last drop of air was violently expelled from his lungs. He flew backward like a cannonball across dozens of meters, crashing headlong into the stone outer wall. The impact shattered the masonry into a spiderweb of cracks, leaving him slumping limply to the ground, eyes rolled back in unconsciousness.


"Apologize to Alphiria," I spoke into the dead silence, my cold voice echoing across the arena.

The crowd in the stands stood frozen, utterly speechless at the unbelievable sight. A commoner with a mana capacity of 5 had completely nullified an elite student's magic, before knocking him out cold with a single physical blow—without using a single spell. The sheer absurdity left everyone stunned.

Staring at Taron's pathetic figure buried in the shattered wall through the rising smoke, I let out a long breath and sheathed Alphiria's wand-sword. The raging heat in my body settled into a calm, satisfying warmth.

"Match over! Winner: Shinya Nanatsuma!" Headmistress Ortea announced, breaking the silence as she stepped up beside him to clap him on the shoulder.

Ignoring her praise, I turned my eyes toward the spectator stands. There stood Cyril, looking thoroughly bewildered, alongside Alphiria, whose cheeks were flushed red as she gazed down at me with proud, passionate eyes. Looking up at her, I mouthed a single phrase.

I won, Aria.

With tears glistening in her eyes, Alphiria gave me a radiant, incredibly beautiful nod—filled with maternal affection and a seductive, breathtaking charm.


ToC

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

close