Chapter 3: Someone Who Wants to Be a Big Sister
"Um, Arisa-san—"
"Tsubaki-kun, are you going home already? Isn't it still early? Big sister was thinking she'd like to go on a date with you ♪"
Sh-She's completely intent on playing the big sister role!?
I never expected her to completely shut down all my objections in an instant—questions like "Are you serious about calling yourself my big sister?" or "You're joking about being my big sister, right?" What is up with this self-proclaimed big sister...
"..."
"I really wanna go on a date... Don't you want to go on a date with your big sister, little bro-nya?"
She placed a finger on her lips and tilted her head to the side in a calculated, coy gesture.
Cute... Wait, no!
"A date out of nowhere is a bit... Um—"
"Don't you wanna? Don't you wanna?"
...And so, I succumbed to Arisa-san's overwhelming pressure.
Even though I ended up going on a date with Arisa-san, it wasn't as if we went around hanging out enough to really call it a full-fledged date.
We merely strolled around the neighborhood while chatting mindlessly, but with Arisa-san being so endlessly cheerful, our conversation never lagged. Plus, she seemed to enjoy taking the lead, keeping a hold of my hand the entire time.
I had been bewildered by her sudden big sister declarations and forced to carve out time for a date, but thanks to Arisa-san's efforts to keep me entertained, I actually had a great time.
After talking for a while, we took a seat on a bench in the park.
"How was it?"
"It was really fun...!"
"Then I'm glad ♪ I haven't hung out with a little brother in so long... That's part of why I got so worked up, but you're just way too much fun to dote on, Tsubaki-kun ♪"
"Should I... feel honored, then?"
"Yep, yep ♪ Feel free to be honored ♪"
I didn't sense a single hint of malice in Arisa-san's smile, words, or overall demeanor.
Well, it wasn't as if I possessed some special power to read people, but I still felt that she wasn't trying to deceive me or anything like that.
Part of it was because she was Hinata-san's friend, but her own warm personality was surely the main reason.
"So then... what should we do next?"
With a smirk, Arisa-san clung onto me.
My heart leaped at the voluptuous, supple pressure against my arm, but the moment was brief as I realized that both of us were slightly sweaty from walking so much.
A sweet fragrance still wafted from Arisa-san, but I was terrified that I might smell like sweat to her.
"..."
"Arisa-san... is something wrong?"
Arisa-san stared intently at my neck... What was it?
"Tsubaki-kun's sweat..."
As she muttered softly with a dazed expression, she slowly leaned her face closer. Naturally, I tried to pull back to maintain some distance, but she pressed forward in tandem with my movement.
"...Woah!?"
"Eek!?"
Naturally, unable to balance myself, I fell backward... and Arisa-san tumbled down right on top of me.
"S-Sorry, Tsubaki-kun!"
"I'm okay... Ngh!?"
At that moment, I realized something catastrophic.
When Arisa-san fell, my right hand had landed straight on her breast... It had a similar firmness to Hinata-san's, but the bountiful volume pressing into my palm surpassed even hers.
The tickle of her blonde hair—glowing in the sunset—brushing against my nose was trivial compared to the softness resting against my palm... And Arisa-san, noticing my hand on her chest, licked her lips playfully.
"You touched my boobs, didn't you?"
"I-I'm so sorry...!"
"Why are you apologizing? I don't mind you touching my boobs at all, you know?"
Saying that, Arisa-san leaned even more of her weight onto me.
My palm sank squishily into her chest as her soft flesh squished out from between my fingers, deforming around them.
My heart pounded wildly against my ribs, and just as my brain felt on the verge of overheating from wondering what was going to happen—
"Ngh!?"
"!?"
"Oh?"
It was my smartphone... The ringtone saved me!
Arisa-san didn't seem inclined to interrupt a phone call, so she smoothly moved off me, allowing me to sit up and answer the phone.
"Hello, Mom?"
Yes, the caller was my mom.
It was unusual for her to call at this hour. I wondered if something had happened.
"Hello, Tsubaki? I'm sorry to call out of the blue... but due to work, I won't be able to come home tonight. So please grab dinner outside."
"I see... Is everything okay?"
"Hee-hee, I'm fine. We just decided to work as far as we could without pushing ourselves too hard."
I see... Well, then it can't be helped.
It wasn't unheard of for Mom to suddenly be unable to come home, but now I needed to figure out dinner outside again...
"...?"
Someone tapped my shoulder twice.
"Arisa-san?"
"I heard that just now. I'll make dinner for you ♪"
"...Huh!?"
With the setting sun framed behind her, Arisa-san made her proposal.
▼▽
"..."
"Hum-hum-hum ♪"
Was this a dream or reality... No, it couldn't be anything but reality.
Right in front of my eyes, Arisa-san was standing in the kitchen, cheerfully cooking while humming a song.
In the end, I hadn't been able to refuse Arisa-san's offer.
At first, I tried to decline simply because I felt bad about troubling her, but she put on such a sad expression that I had no choice but to agree.
Well, I only found out later that her expression was a fake-crying act.
No... stop making lame excuses.
If I was being honest, I just couldn't resist the temptation.
A home-cooked meal made by an older girl like Arisa-san... Even though she said it would be something quick since it was so sudden, home cooking made by a woman was every guy's dream.
"This looks pretty great... Now all that's left is—"
Judging by how smoothly she moved around the kitchen, Arisa-san seemed exceptionally good at cooking.
It was a stereotype, but based on her looks, I had assumed she'd be terrible at this kind of thing.
Yet, as if to thoroughly shatter my rude assumptions, Arisa-san displayed a wonderfully domestic side.
"So something like this... isn't just limited to manga and anime."
"What isn't?"
"Oh, nothing."
A short while later, a delicious-looking beef stew was set upon the table.
According to Arisa-san, she would have preferred to make something more elaborate under normal circumstances, but to me, beef stew was already plenty fancy.
"Thanks for the food!"
"Dig in ♪"
Under Arisa-san's beaming smile, I dug into the stew.
The warmth and rich flavor spread through my mouth... I intended to savor every single bite, but before I knew it, I had cleaned the plate. That was just how delicious Arisa-san's beef stew was.
"That was fast. Was it really that good?"
"Yes! It's ridiculously good!"
"There's seconds if you want."
"Ngh!?"
"!?"
"Ehehe, hang on a second!"
Arisa-san ladled out a second helping of stew for me with genuine delight.
Man, an older gal in an apron really is top-tier... Watching her from behind, I couldn't help but grin secretly to myself.
In the end, I had two refills of the stew, leaving my stomach completely stuffed.
"Did that satisfy you?"
"Yes, it was delicious... and besides..."
"And?"
"It was so comforting... It warmed me up right to my core."
"Ah... Ahaha! Right, right! Like I said earlier, I really wanted to cook more for you. Sorry for just serving stew, okay?"
"Please don't say it was 'just stew.' I'm completely satisfied!"
"...Yeah♪"
Arisa-san blushed slightly, giving me her brightest smile of the day.
Her smile was so breathtakingly beautiful... it almost looked mystical, making me forget to breathe.
"I really do love hearing someone tell me it's delicious. Whenever I cook for Takuya, he just tells me he doesn't care."
...Even knowing the circumstances, what is wrong with her little brother?
However, despite her words, Arisa-san kept smiling without showing even a trace of the sad expression I had seen yesterday evening, which honestly gave me a sense of relief.
"..."
Still... still, though.
I didn't have any right to speak on her little brother's situation, and it felt wrong to judge based on hearing only one side, but rebellious phase or not, there were still things you should and shouldn't say.
"Well then, I'll wash the dishes."
"Ah, I'll do it!"
I immediately stood up and stood beside Arisa-san.
Everything had happened so naturally that I had forgotten, but Arisa-san had gone out of her way to come over and cook for me today... so the least I could do was handle the cleanup!
"You really don't have to."
"I can't just let you."
At this point, it was a matter of pride... plus, I couldn't stand the thought of making her do everything.
I started washing the dishes side by side with Arisa-san, who seemed to be enjoying herself the whole time.
Once we finished washing up, Arisa-san stretched to loosen her body.
"Aah~♪"
Letting out a contented sigh, her body seemed to lose all strength as her knees suddenly buckled.
"Arisa-san!?"
I instinctively caught her body.
It probably wasn't anything to panic about, but the instant I noticed something off with her, my body moved on its own.
Because of that, I was now staring into Arisa-san's eyes at point-blank range.
"...It was seriously delicious."
"Huh?"
"The stew you made, Arisa-san... was really delicious."
My mouth moved on its own, expressing my gratitude once again for how great it was.
Arisa-san widened her eyes, clearly not expecting to be told again, so I gave a wry smile as I held her hands to help her stand straight.
"...I really do love it, after all."
"Huh?"
She looked straight at me and said she loved... wait, what?
"I love hearing you say it was delicious like that."
"...Ah, that's what you meant."
It was embarrassing how fast I had jumped to conclusions just from hearing the word "love."
Even so, Hinata-san and I said that word to each other countless times while having sex, making me feel as though there was some mysterious power behind it.
Love—it was a word that expressed affection for someone, and unless the circumstances were unusual, anyone would be happy to hear it.
If only her little brother would say even a single word of thanks. That alone would make Arisa-san so happy.
Just a single word—that was all it would take to greatly improve their relationship.
"But..."
"...Ngh!?"
"...!?"
The soft sensation came out of nowhere.
What touched my lips were Arisa-san's... Kick-starting my frozen brain back into action, I realized that Arisa-san had just kissed me.
"Right now, I love the you right in front of me so much."
"...Um."
"Tsubaki-kun, you and Hinata are friends with benefits, right?"
"Well... that's not wrong."
Just what is going on here...!?
Squeezing my hand as I stood there bewildered, Arisa-san continued.
"Why don't you become friends with benefits with me too? I know I'm being super simple-minded, but everything so far has completely captivated me♪ My boobs are bigger than Hinata's, and I bet I feel amazing to hold, so what do you say?"
Unbuttoning her uniform top, Arisa-san revealed her voluptuous chest.
Encased in red lace underwear, her soft-looking breasts were definitely bigger than Hinata-san's.
"Ahaha, your gaze is so intense it feels like it could burn me. Of course you find my body hot, but I can also sense a cute innocence in the way you look at me."
"Arisa-san, I..."
"If we're friends with benefits, you don't need to overthink things, right? Didn't Hinata say something like that too? Come on, Tsubaki-kun! Holding back your sexual desire is bad for your health, so let's just hurry up and have sex♪"
Arisa-san was smiling as she proposed this, but her eyes were completely serious.
I had certainly intended to list all kinds of excuses to run away, but now that I knew how good sex felt... rejecting an invitation from an exquisite woman like Arisa-san was unthinkable.
Friends with benefits... without overthinking, you could just desire each other to your heart's content.
"I... want to have sex with you too, Arisa-san."
"Yeah♪ Let's do it."
"But this is the living room, so let's move to my room—"
"Whoa!?"
Since we couldn't very well sleep together in the living room, I quickly picked Arisa-san up in my arms.
...Wait, doesn't this make it look like I'm the one who can't wait?
"A bridal carry... Hey, Tsubaki-kun."
"Yes?"
"You're way too effective against me."
"Was I being too eager? Sorry... I couldn't help myself."
"Seriously, your honesty scores so many points! At a time like this, guys usually try to make excuses to duck out, right? But the fact that you don't do that at all hits me right in the heart♪"
You could say I was simply following my instincts, but it seemed every single thing I did appealed to Arisa-san.
Reaching my room, I laid Arisa-san down on the bed.
However, Arisa-san immediately sat back up and asked me to sit on the bed first.
"Arisa-san?"
"Jumping straight into sex isn't bad, but foreplay is important too, right? My hands, my mouth, or maybe my boobs... do you have a preference for how you want me to make you feel good?"
Setting her offer aside, the way she phrased it was overwhelmingly erotic...
After letting my eyes wander from Arisa-san's hands to her mouth, and finally to her chest, I told her I wanted to feel good with her boobs.
Arisa-san nodded with a smile, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra.
With her bra—the final barrier—removed, Arisa-san's bust bounced as her full splendor was revealed.
"...Huh."
"Ahaha, I knew you'd react like that."
Arisa-san giggled, looking a little embarrassed.
My eyes were glued to Arisa-san's chest... to put it plainly, her nipples were inverted.
"Did you think it was gross?"
"Huh? Why would I think that?"
"Oh, so that's not how you feel?"
"...If anything, I thought it was really sexy."
I was surprised, but certainly not because I thought it was gross.
I genuinely thought it was sexy... and, well, I ended up wanting to try touching them...
"...Ah, geez! That open, honest side of yours is just so cute!"
Apparently, I'd chosen my words perfectly.
As she suddenly hugged me tight, her breasts pressed against my face. Right before my eyes was the tip of her chest... Squinting, I thought I could just barely see what was hidden slightly deeper within.
"Whoops, I got a little carried away♪ I'll make you feel good right away."
"Y-Yes!"
Arisa-san knelt down in front of me as I sat on the bed, lifted up those two large breasts of hers... and sandwiched me between them.
In an instant, a pleasure I'd never felt before shot through my body.
Well, considering this was my first time having something like this done to me, that was only natural. Even Hinata-san had never done this to me, and to begin with, having so many new experiences had left me without the composure to even suggest something like this.
"How is it? Does it feel good?"
"It's amazing... so soft and warm."
"I'm so happy to hear that♡ I love how your face gets all blissful in rhythm with my movements, too♡"
First, I found release in Arisa-san's breasts.
Smoothly, she laid me back down on the bed, and Arisa-san, now completely ready, mounted on top of me.
By the way, Arisa-san had already put a condom on me, showing just how much she'd been looking forward to connecting our bodies.
"Nnh...♡ I see... now! Isn't our... compatibility amazing, too?"
"I-Is it...!"
"Because it feels so good, and it leaves me so completely fulfilled♡"
For me, I didn't really understand what physical compatibility felt like.
That was because I only had experience sharing my body with Hinata-san... and now, Arisa-san.
Wh-What a sight... I thought the same thing back with Hinata-san, but still.
Not only did pleasure surge through me every time Arisa-san rocked her hips on top of me, but the sight of her massive breasts bouncing wildly was unbelievable.
Physically it felt amazing, visually it was a spectacular view... It might sound like a completely unoriginal thought, but sex really was incredible.
"Hey, want to kiss, Tsubaki-kun?♡"
As soon as I nodded, Arisa-san leaned down and pressed her lips against mine.
Naturally, having come this far, it wasn't a cute little kiss where our lips just touched, but an intense kiss with our tongues entwining... Moreover, all the while, Arisa-san kept moving her hips without missing a beat, sending powerful sensations through me.
"...Ehehe, this is the best♡"
"Y-Yes... but somehow, I feel like... you're doing all the work."
"Ah..."
Stopping her movements completely, Arisa-san continued.
"I think... deep down, I really want to pamper you, Tsubaki-kun—or rather, take the lead, both gently and intensely."
"...So that's why."
"Do you not like that?"
"No... from how you were earlier, and how you are right now, how should I put it... I feel this incredible sense of warmth and comfort."
That was it... it was her comforting warmth!
If sex with Hinata-san was a sweet encounter that made me mistake us for a real couple, sex with Arisa-san was an experience wrapped in an all-enveloping warmth that made me want to let her lead me forever.
"Heheh, you're younger and I'm older... Didn't I tell you? I want to be your big sister♡"
"If I had a big sister like you, every day would be quite a handful."
"Right~! If I were by your side, even if we were blood-related, you'd still want to have sex with me, wouldn't you?"
"...No comment."
Arisa-san giggled and brought her chest close to my face.
Bringing her extra-large chest close to my mouth, Arisa-san spoke, looking more bashful than she had all day.
"I've never said something like this before, you know? But I can say it because it's you, Tsubaki-kun—could you gently suck out this part of me that's hiding shyly inside?♡"
If Arisa-san, who loved taking the lead, went so far as to ask for that, there was no way I could refuse her request.
With my heart burning even hotter, I spent a passionate night with Arisa-san, and after everything was over, I found myself cradled against her chest.
"Good job, Tsubaki-kun."
"Yeah... Haaah."
What I felt after giving it my all was, naturally, complete exhaustion.
But as I always thought when I was with Hinata-san, that so-called aftercare time... burying my face in a woman's breasts amidst this pleasant fatigue was truly irresistible.
"Tsubaki-kun, you really love breasts, don't you?"
"...Hinata-san tells me that all the time."
"I figured as much. But I don't mind it at all, you know."
"That's a relief."
"I'd never dislike anything we do together, so don't worry."
Arisa-san said as she stroked my head.
It seemed her big sister mode—or rather, her full-throttle comforting warmth—was still ongoing... Ah, is that why?
"Seriously, Arisa-san, you're so comforting I don't ever want to leave..."
"...Oh, you♡"
At my words, Arisa-san let out a writhing moan and hugged me even tighter... as if squeezing me with endless strength.
It was tight enough to make my back hurt slightly... yet the pleasant sensation still won out, showing just how terrifying her comforting warmth really was.
"...Yawn"
"Sleepy?"
"A little..."
"I'm getting sleepy, too... Besides, we have school tomorrow."
Ah... that's right.
Normally when Hinata-san came over it was always on a Friday, so I had completely forgotten that tomorrow was a school day...
Wrapped in Arisa-san's warmth and scent, I closed my eyes, and my consciousness faded surprisingly fast.
▼▽
"You fell asleep... That was fast, Tsubaki-kun."
Stroking Tsubaki's head as he slept against her chest, Arisa giggled softly.
From her younger brother Takuya's reactions, she knew boys weren't happy being called cute, but for Arisa, whose urge to dote on others ran strong, she couldn't help finding Tsubaki utterly adorable.
"Good grief... I can't believe I got so hooked."
Arisa herself hadn't expected to fall this hard for Tsubaki.
Naturally, the way Tsubaki carried himself had captivated her heart, but she had also been building up frustration regarding her younger brother.
Wanting to pamper her brother, shower him with attention, wrap him in affection... All those pent-up desires had been unleashed when she met Tsubaki and got to know him.
"Will Hinata... get mad?"
Arisa instantly pictured Hinata puffing out her cheeks and sulking.
Hinata adored Tsubaki that much, and she had displayed such possessiveness from just a little teasing on Arisa's part.
"...Well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it♪"
Even if Hinata were to get mad, however, Arisa had no intention of apologizing.
That was because Arisa firmly had no intention of letting this be a one-time thing; she wanted to sleep with Tsubaki again and again, and above all, her desire to be treated like a big sister kept swelling.
"He really was so cute... but that wasn't all."
Throughout today, Arisa had learned so much about Tsubaki.
Although his honest side left her brimming with thoughts of how adorable he was, she had noticed everything—the gentle expression when he spoke of his mother, and the attentive gaze he directed at her no matter what he did.
"Part of it might be that he isn't used to having girls like me or Hinata around, but even so, I could feel it loud and clear from his gaze—he was constantly asking himself if there was anything he could do for us♪"
Trying not to bore her, or to make her uncomfortable... That was consideration, sure, but it was also pure, genuine kindness without a trace of malice.
"And besides... eheh♪"
Tsubaki was undoubtedly a good boy, but he was also a naughty boy fitting for his age.
By "naughty boy," she meant he was brimming with curiosity about dirty things just as expected for his age, displaying a greediness that refused to miss any opportunity presented to him.
"It's a bit rich coming from me, but he's such a perverted boy... But still! Oh, Tsubaki-kun!"
Arisa was at the absolute peak of excitement.
Merely sleeping together wouldn't have brought her to this point... but her physical compatibility with Tsubaki was the absolute best.
Physical compatibility, personality compatibility, emotional compatibility—every single aspect matched perfectly.
Pleasure unobtainable under normal circumstances, a deeply fulfilled heart... Arisa declared to herself—a partner so compatible would never appear in her life again, and she was well aware that she was already incapable of looking at anyone besides Tsubaki.
"After all, he found out all my embarrassing spots and the places that feel the most sensitive♡"
Arisa had sensitive breasts.
Everyone had their erogenous zones, and for Arisa, it was her breasts.
While leading Tsubaki as the older woman, holding back her groans while he sucked on her breasts had been nearly impossible... Had she let her guard down for even a second, she might have ended up displaying an unsightly state, completely melting into helpless pleasure.
"Though that wouldn't be so bad either♪"
Giggling after saying that, Arisa checked the clock.
She really needed to fall asleep soon or it would ruin tomorrow... even so, watching Tsubaki sleep was so captivating she couldn't stop.
She had truly never felt this way before.
"I definitely shouldn't, but I feel like I wouldn't mind staying awake staring at Tsubaki-kun until morning... Just kidding."
Thinking she should probably get some sleep, she closed her eyes, when—
"Arisa... san... ngh."
It was a quiet murmur in his sleep... but Arisa almost squealed aloud.
Hold on, Tsubaki-kun? Are you trying to kill this big sister of yours?
Not content with just sleep-talking, he even buried his face deeper into her chest... Arisa's desire to pamper him nearly ran wild, but she somehow managed to exert self-control and hold back.
However, still fast asleep, Tsubaki latched onto the tip of Arisa's breast and began to suck.
"...♡"
"...♡"
The suppressed desire completely consumed Arisa's mind.
Though feelings of wanting to pounce on him or sleep with him again flickered within her, simply watching Tsubaki suckling on her breast like a baby was enough to fill her with bliss.
However, Tsubaki... soon took things a step further in his sleep with surprising dexterity.
Flicking his tongue against her, he was attempting to draw out Arisa's retracted nipple.
"Honestly... you're a pervert even when you're sleeping♡"
Just as Arisa let out a wry smile, thinking there was no way she could sleep through this, it happened.
"Ngh..."
"..."
"Tsubaki-kun?"
"Mom... don't... push yourself..."
"......"
What came from Tsubaki's lips was a voice full of concern for his mother.
"...You really are so kind."
Arisa felt as though she had caught a glimpse of the origin of the kindness that made Tsubaki who he was.
Tsubaki was gentle when talking with her as well, but this was the first time she had heard such a tender tone filled with love for his mother... Though she felt a faint prickle of jealousy, Arisa gave a wry chuckle, wondering what on earth she was getting jealous over.
"Good night, Tsubaki-kun."
"Suu... suu..."
With a sense of happiness she had never felt before filling her heart, Arisa finally drifted off to sleep as well.




Post a Comment