Chapter 4: Hinata's Ex-Boyfriend
"Man, what a lovely morning ♪"
I woke up this morning next to a smiling, completely naked Arisa-san.
Granted, I was stark naked as well, but that wasn't important.
"...Um, good morning."
I felt a bit awkward, even to myself.
It wasn't that I'd forgotten about last night, but sleeping on it had probably cleared my head a little.
"......"
Dear Dad in heaven.
And Mom, who still hasn't come home from work.
Your son has somehow slept with two women in a ridiculously short amount of time...
"Tsubaki-kun."
"Yes?"
"Do you... regret it?"
Arisa-san asked anxiously, her eyes drooping.
I tilted my head, wondering why she was asking out of the blue, but she probably assumed that because I had gone silent.
"No, not at all. It's embarrassing to put into words, but it felt amazing... and getting pampered during sex like that feels like it could easily become addictive."
"Wow ♪ That makes me so happy to hear ♪"
Arisa-san had a bedhead, her hair all messy.
There was no trace left of her usually sleek, gorgeous hair... and yet, the smile on her face remained limitlessly beautiful.
"So, did I pass the test to become your friend with benefits?"
"Phrasing it like that is kind of unfair... Besides, I wasn't thinking in terms of passing or failing."
"Ahaha, that was a little mean of me to ask, wasn't it?"
It really was way too mean of a question...
I averted my gaze in a small show of resistance, but Arisa-san suddenly turned pale and raised her voice.
"I-I'm sorry!? That was way too mean, wasn't it!? Please don't look away from me...! Please don't hate me, I'm begging you!"
"H-huh...?"
She grabbed my shoulders tightly and shook me somewhat roughly.
I honestly had no idea why she had panicked so anxiously... or why she looked like she was on the verge of tears.
"It's okay! I could never hate you!"
"...Thank goodness."
Apparently, I had chosen the right words.
Breathing a deep sigh of relief, Arisa-san hugged me and rubbed her cheek against mine... and because we were so close, there was no way I could mishear what she whispered next.
"If Tsubaki-kun ended up hating me, I literally would have died."
"......"
Surely that's an exaggeration... I couldn't bring myself to make light of it, though.
Her hair fell forward as she looked down, hiding her face, but her tone was chillingly low—and even though it had to be a joke, for some reason, it didn't sound like one at all.
"Sorry for saying something weird all of a sudden, okay? But I'm completely serious... Now that I know what an amazing guy Tsubaki-kun is, I'm never letting go of this relationship, no matter what."
Whatever dark tone she had just used vanished instantly. Arisa-san spoke in a bright, cheerful voice and gave me a sweet kiss reminiscent of yesterday.
I stopped overthinking and returned her kiss, but then my eyes caught the clock... Wait, oh crap!?
"...Arisa-san, we... have school today."
"...Ah."
Our sweet moment came to a temporary halt as we rushed to get ready for school, though as expected, we ended up late.
▼▽
I made my late entrance right in the middle of morning homeroom, but since class hadn't started yet, Yamamoto-sensei didn't give me an earful.
In fact, thanks to my model track record of never having been late before, he actually seemed worried about me.
"...Hmm?"
"What's up?"
Right after homeroom during the brief break, Rio suddenly engaged in some bizarre behavior.
While Kanato and I were chatting with her, Rio suddenly closed the distance and started sniffing my body.
"Tsubaki-kun... Are you wearing perfume or something?"
"Say what? You're wearing fancy stuff like that?"
"No..."
I didn't put on perfume, nor had I ever bought any... but I did have an idea where it came from.
This floral scent—something I never usually smelled like—was the exact same fragrance coming from Arisa-san.
She had hugged me tightly when we parted at the shoe lockers, so the smell must have rubbed off on me then.
"Besides, stop sniffing people."
"Eek ♪"
"Isn't it kinda cute, like a dog?"
"...How do you feel about your own girlfriend sniffing another guy?"
"I mean, it's Tsubaki."
"Yeah, it's Tsubaki-kun."
Am I... the weird one here?
Just as I accepted that Rio's odd behavior was nothing new, my phone buzzed with a text from that person.
'Come to the empty classroom during lunch break.'
"......"
The sender of that brief message was Hinata-san.
A short message with zero emojis or kaomoji... Through those plain characters, I could feel Hinata-san's intimidating pressure being hammered directly into my brain.
I could easily picture Hinata-san typing it with a moody, unsmiling face.
"What's wrong~?"
"It's nothing."
Arisa-san must have talked to her as soon as we got to school...
Of course, I didn't intend to keep hiding it anyway—I was planning on telling Hinata-san regardless.
It wasn't that I was dreading lunch break... if anything, the reason I found myself looking forward to it was probably because, no matter the situation, I got to see Hinata-san.
"Pardon me!"
"...Sigh."
When lunch break arrived and I headed to the empty classroom, Hinata-san was waiting for me as usual.
"Um... why the sigh?"
"Because the moment you saw me, you smiled like you were so thrilled. Seeing you look so happy to meet me... I was just amazed at how everything Arisa told me suddenly didn't matter to me anymore."
She beckoned me over just like before, and as soon as I stepped closer, she pulled me into a tight embrace.
I sniffed the air, taking in her lovely citrus scent, but I remembered Rio and immediately stopped.
"You don't really have to stop. I'd be embarrassed if I was sweaty or something, but as long as it's you, Tsubaki... well, I don't really mind whatever you do."
"...Hinata-san!"
She really is a goddess... Thinking that, I hugged her back just as tightly.
"Tsubaki...♡"
Unlike me, who had simply wrapped my arms around her back, Hinata-san's touch was... sensual, or rather, outright seductive.
Her hands stroked all over my body, and the instant our eyes met, her face drew close for a kiss... It felt as though she were trying to make up for the blank space of a whole day spent apart.
"I'm not actually mad that you had Arisa stay over or that you slept with her."
"...Okay."
"I didn't love the thought of it, but it's been a long time since I've seen Arisa laugh like that."
"............"
"So don't worry about it. Besides, I provoked her right back with everything I had."
"Provoked her back?"
What could she have possibly said to provoke her?
Hinata-san smirked like a villainous organization executive.
"I told her that I was your first, and that I'm the woman you're most compatible with."
"Ohhh..."
"Setting compatibility aside, the part about being your first really seemed to get to Arisa. She was slamming her desk in total frustration."
The sight of it must have been hilarious to her, as Hinata-san couldn't stop laughing.
A little while ago, I wouldn't have been able to picture it at all, but now I could easily imagine Arisa-san doing that, and I burst into laughter.
"Let's both laugh at her right in front of her face."
"Isn't that a little mean... I mean, I'm the one who'd die of embarrassment!"
"Ehh, come on, why not?"
No, it's definitely not fine!
I could tell from her tone that she wasn't entirely serious, but the scary part was that it felt completely plausible for her to grab my hand on a whim and barge straight into the third-year classroom.
"You two really are close, though."
"We aren't best friends just for show, after all."
The relationship between the two of them was just like the one between me and Kanato.
"Tsubaki, are you free after school today?"
"I don't have any plans in particular, but..."
"Then let's go on a date. We can just wander around outside."
"A date..."
"Don't want to?"
I shook my head violently to show that wasn't the case at all.
I shook it so hard I thought my neck might snap off, but even if the world were coming to an end, there was no way I would ever refuse a date with Hinata-san.
"I really want to go on a date with you, Hinata-san!"
"Promise? If you end up making other plans, I won't forgive you, okay?"
"Don't worry, I won't!"
After making our promise for the date, we spent every remaining second together until the very last minute.
To be honest, I wondered if Arisa-san might barge in halfway through... but in the end, she never showed up.
"We had a little spat, but every break time she was completely lost in lingering memories of her time with you, Tsubaki... She's probably doing the exact same thing right now."
"That's... really nice to hear."
"I'm the one by your side right now, so don't get happy over Arisa."
"R-Right!"
"Kiss me."
"Ahaha... okay!"
Sharing one last kiss, our warm lunch break came to an end.
Starting with Arisa-san in the morning and spending lunch with Hinata-san... but my day was far from over.
As soon as school let out, I met up with Hinata-san.
Heading into the city, the number of students was sparse, but there were still a few around.
However, as if to declare she couldn't care less about that, Hinata-san clung tightly to my arm.
"On a date, you're supposed to stick close like this, right?"
"...Yes!"
Nodding at Hinata-san's words, I braced my resolve.
If my attention got dragged away by the soft bounce of her breasts against my arm and I walked around with a silly grin, people would think I was some kind of creep... That would be bad enough for me, but above all, I couldn't stand the idea of Hinata-san being looked at like that.
At the very least, I had to stand tall and look sharp by Hinata-san's side...!
"You know..."
"Huh?"
"I've started understanding what you're thinking, Tsubaki."
"What do you mean?"
"You're desperately trying to stop a stupid grin from spreading across your face, aren't you? You're thinking that walking beside me with a sloppy look will make people judge me poorly, right?"
"W-How did you know?!"
She had read my exact thoughts with absolute precision.
Her accuracy was so spot-on it went beyond amazing and into slightly terrifying, but with her holding my arm so firmly, pulling away even an inch was impossible... Not that I had the slightest intention of pulling away, of course.
"...Heheh."
"You seem like you're having fun."
"I'm having so much fun. I mean, I'm with you, Hinata-san."
Just as Hinata-san had said, we were literally just walking through town.
Since we weren't stopping anywhere or heading toward a destination, it was practically just a stroll, but there was no time more enjoyable than a stroll with non-stop conversation.
"Because you're here, Hinata-san... though to be completely honest, I guess I just find going out with a girl really fun."
"I told you before, aren't you a bit too simple-minded? Someone's really going to trick you one of these days."
"There's no curing how simple-minded I am. But it's not like I'd feel this way with just anyone."
"Because it's me?"
"Yes."
I nodded with total confidence, though maybe I really was a bit too simple-minded.
I wondered if being overly honest might be a problem sometimes, but Hinata-san didn't seem to mind in the slightest.
"I'm a little surprised at myself, too. We're just walking around like this, yet my cheeks are relaxing into a smile just like yours."
Ohhh... Ooooh!
So she felt the exact same way I did...! In that case, I stopped trying to keep up appearances and decided to show my true self.
As a result, my expression apparently turned completely dopey, drawing a chuckle from beside me.
"Pfft...! You're looking way too smitten."
"Ngh..."
"..."
"But I don't mind at all. In fact, feel free to show off that side of you in front of me all you want."
"It's kind of embarrassing, though..."
"Even though we do way more embarrassing things than this?"
"Ah, true..."
Just then, we happened to walk past a glass-fronted building.
Reflected in the glass I stopped to stare at was, of course, the two of us.
Me, an average high school guy you could find anywhere, and Hinata-san, an insanely gorgeous gal clinging to my arm.
In the reflection, Hinata-san began poking my cheek with her index finger.
"Poke-poke successful."
When I turned to look at her, Hinata-san gave me a cute peace sign.
"...Why are you so cute?"
"Right?"
As we continued strolling along while exchanging banter like that, we stopped by a recently opened supermarket, where Hinata-san bought a box of chocolate Pocky.
"Let's sit down around here and eat them while taking a break, okay?"
Taking up Hinata-san's offer, I sat down on a nearby bench with her.
Opening the lid of the box and taking out a stick of Pocky, Hinata-san popped it into her mouth and brought her face close to mine... Huh?
"?"
"If you've got Pocky in hand, there's a game you just gotta play, right?"
"A game?"
"The Pocky Game."
The Pocky Game...!?
The moment the meaning of those words registered, a jolt of electricity ran through my body.
Isn't that the heart-pounding game where you start eating a single stick of Pocky from opposite ends until the distance between you becomes zero?!
Naturally, I had zero experience with the Pocky Game!
"Interested?"
"Very much so!"
"Then let's do it."
Huh... I mean, I'm happy, but aren't we technically outside right now...?
Even though it was evening, there were still plenty of people around, so playing the Pocky Game in a place like this was bound to draw a ton of stares.
Besides, even when we were just walking together, Hinata-san and I had already been receiving plenty of envious looks.
"Don't worry, I'll hide us."
Hinata-san pulled a textbook out of her bag and held it open.
There was no way that would completely hide us, but with the Pocky Game with Hinata-san right in front of me, I couldn't bring myself to stop her.
"Take an end."
"Right!"
I held the chocolate-covered end in my mouth, while Hinata-san held the other end in hers.
Doing this meant staring into each other's eyes from point-blank range, creating a strange sense of tension despite how many times we'd already kissed.
Tsubaki, going in...!
Despite my nervousness, I nibbled forward slowly, savoring the moment.
Hinata-san was chewing away as well, but unlike me in my state of tension, her expression clearly showed complete composure.
"...Pfft."
"Ngh!?"
In an instant, Hinata-san crunched down the rest of the Pocky in one go.
Doing something like that in this situation could only lead to one thing... the distance between us reaching zero as our lips met.
Along with the taste of chocolate lingering in my mouth, a sweet fragrance filled my nostrils.
And just as I thought the inside of our mouths had cleared up a bit, Hinata-san parted my lips and slid her tongue inside.
Crumbs of leftover Pocky rolled around in our mouths, but I didn't feel the slightest bit of discomfort.
"Phew, thanks for the treat."
Pulling her face back, Hinata-san gave a seductive smile.
I couldn't help thinking that if we were at home, things wouldn't have stopped here in more ways than one, while honestly wishing we could do things like this again every once in a while.
"Let's do this again sometime, okay? Though, considering we do way more than this, something like this is pretty tame."
"I... I was thinking I'd like to do it again too, so by all means... Hm?"
Despite having just said "sometime," Hinata-san put another stick of Pocky in her mouth.
Wait... Wasn't there an air of wrapping things up just now? Plus, she wasn't even bothering to hide our faces with the textbook anymore.
"..."
Still, what was this feeling...? Hinata-san was unbelievably cute.
An image perfectly overlaid in my mind of a chibi, small-animal version of Hinata-san flailing her arms around and telling me to hurry up, hurry up.
W-Well then, guess we're doing another round!?
Bracing myself, I got ready to go once more... however.
"Hinata...?"
"...Kaito?"
Hearing a third voice that didn't belong to either of us, I turned my gaze toward the sound.
Standing there was a male student I didn't recognize at all, wearing a uniform different from ours.
"I knew it... It really was you, Hinata."
Kaito... What kind of relationship did this guy Hinata-san address have with her?
Since they called each other by name, they couldn't be distant acquaintances... but at the same time, they didn't seem to be on close terms either.
Because Hinata-san's eyes as she looked at him—at Kaito-san—were far too cold.
"Long time no see... I guess. I haven't seen your face at all lately."
"Yeah. Not that I had any desire to see yours."
"Ngh..."
"..."
Kaito-san grimaced at Hinata-san's words.
"Ah, sorry for leaving you out. This is my ex."
"...I see."
W-Whaaat!?
So this is Hinata-san's ex-boyfriend... At a glance, he's a good-looking guy who isn't flashy at all, and he looks incredibly sincere.
A person who was endlessly kind... I didn't know a thing about him, but that was my first impression.
"Your... childhood friend, right?"
"Yeah. Someone I haven't seen once since we broke up, and never even wanted to see again."
"Oh..."
She's so detached about him... Something must have definitely happened between them.
Hinata-san's expression, almost devoid of emotion, was reminiscent of the time we met on that rainy day... back when she was still completely indifferent to me.
If she turned a face like that toward me right now, I'm pretty sure I'd be bedridden for days... That was how completely devoid of a smile her face was.
"H-Hinata! I want to apologize for what happened back then! I did something terrible to you... so please!"
"I don't need your apology, and I have nothing to say to you. So if you care about me even a little bit, leave right now."
"Hinata!"
"...Haaah, how annoying."
Hinata clicked her tongue.
She wasn't wearing her emotions on her sleeve, but I could still tell she found this entire situation a massive pain.
"...Our fun time is completely ruined."
I didn't miss those softly whispered words.
Because rather than hatred toward Kaito-san standing right in front of us, I could tell her irritation came purely from having our time interrupted—and despite the situation, that made me feel happy.
"Sorry, Hinata-san."
"Huh...? Mmph?!"
Unable to suppress my feelings for Hinata-san, I kissed her right in front of Kaito-san, who looked like he had been dying to say something.
The faint lingering taste of chocolate almost made me chuckle, but I held it back and continued the kiss... Before long, Hinata-san's eyes grew dreamy and melted with passion. Only then did I pull back from the kiss and turn my eyes to Kaito-san.
"We're in the middle of a date right now, so please don't interrupt us."
I had never made an intimidating face at anyone before... but since there was no lie in my words, I was sure I managed to convey my resolve.
Proof of that was the visible agitation on Kaito-san's face upon hearing what I said.
"A date...? Hinata?"
Kaito-san cast a pleading look at Hinata-san, but she merely gave a quick glance in his direction before pulling me close to her.
"That's how it is. So could you please not intrude on my time with him?"
"...Guh!"
Hinata-san's words seemed to deliver the final blow. Kaito-san clenched his fists tightly and ran off.
Watching his figure recede into the distance, a sigh slipped from my lips for some reason.
"...How should I put it? I'm kind of a jerk, aren't I?"
"Why do you say that?"
"I mean... I definitely didn't want Kaito-san to interrupt us, but seeing his forlorn back as he ran off, well..."
"Did you feel sorry for him?"
I thought about it for a moment, but I wasn't sure if I felt pity or not.
"I could tell from your reaction that you dislike him, Hinata-san... so I'm not really sure if what I felt was pity."
"That's a tricky one."
"Yeah... But if I had to put it into words..."
"If you had to?"
I raised our linked hands and gently enveloped hers in both of mine.
As Hinata-san tilted her head in curiosity, I looked straight into her eyes, the words naturally spilling from my lips.
"That man will never get to feel this tender warmth... He'll never get to experience the side of you that I'm experiencing right now, Hinata-san... I have no intention of letting go of this hand, but I couldn't help thinking about that."
"I see... You really are too kind."
She stroked my head, caressed my cheek, and then gently ran her hands over my forehead, my back, and every part of my body. It felt wonderful.
And so, that was how I ran into Hinata-san's ex-boyfriend today.
Seeing as things had turned out like this, Hinata-san apparently felt the need to explain, so she told me about what had happened between her and Kaito-san.
"Well, it's a pretty cliché story. Someone spread rumors that I was ignoring my boyfriend to devour other guys, or that I was doing sugar dating all the time... That planted seeds of doubt in him, and he ended up believing it."
"..."
"Back in the day, I actually looked pretty plain. But when I entered high school, I decided to turn over a new leaf... I made a friend like Arisa, and I transformed into how I am now. Apparently, that change only gave more credibility to the rumors... In the end, he told me he preferred the old me, and we broke up."
She shared things I hadn't known... the story of what happened with Kaito-san.
Even though talking about a breakup was hardly a positive topic, Hinata-san didn't look pained at all—if anything, she recounted it quite cheerfully.
"Those rumors were spread by a middle school classmate of ours who went to the same high school as him. Honestly, we didn't get along, so that was probably why."
"I see..."
"Back then, I thought, 'What's his problem making such a fuss on his own?' but surprisingly, I got over it really quickly. So maybe that was all our relationship ever meant to me."
Hinata-san operated her smartphone and showed me a photo.
"This was me back in middle school. I somehow still kept it."
"Whoa...!"
In that single photograph was a Hinata-san completely different from how she looked now.
Unlike her current flashy, gal-ish appearance, seeing her with unkempt hair and no piercings whatsoever felt incredibly refreshing.
"The old you is really great too, Hinata-san."
"Thanks."
"And besides..."
"Besides?"
I recalled what Hinata-san had mentioned about Kaito-san's words.
"I don't know the past Hinata-san as well as Kaito-san did, but the current Hinata-san is so beautiful and cute, so I wonder what he could possibly have been dissatisfied with."
Plus, she was super naughty... which was an important point, so I made sure to mention it.
At that, Hinata-san's shoulders shook violently before she burst into laughter loud enough to make people nearby turn their heads.
"Pfft, ahahahahahahaha!"
"Hinata-san...?"
"Sorry, sorry, that was just so funny. I mean, my head is already completely filled with your words, Tsubaki... to the point where I almost forgot I even ran into Kaito."
S-Seriously...? How should I put it... I almost feel sorry for Kaito-san.
No... there's really no need for me to feel pity for him.
He swallowed those rumors whole, rejected Hinata-san... and on top of that, without even looking at the Hinata-san of today, claimed he preferred her past self. There's no reason to waste my sympathy on someone like that.
"...Tch."
"Huh?"
Hinata clicked her tongue out of nowhere again.
I grew anxious, wondering if I had done something wrong, but Hinata-san was sharpening her gaze, glaring into empty space.
"Is something wrong?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah... I was just thinking he showed up at the absolute worst time."
"Ah..."
It seemed her anger toward Kaito-san still hadn't subsided.
When I was frustrated like this, what calmed me down? Imagining that, what popped into my head was being held by Hinata-san... So, thinking it might help, I did the same to her.
"When...when you hold me like this, Hinata-san, it really calms me down. How about...um, how about you?"
"...It's super calming."
Sweet, glad to hear it!
Even as I did a mental fist pump, the reason I didn't let go of her was simply because, deep down, I'd wanted to do this all along.
That said, in just a little bit, it would be time to say goodbye to Hinata-san.
It wasn't quite the quiet after a festival, but I knew I'd feel a little lonely once this warmth was gone... which was why I wanted to soak in as much of it as I could before heading back.
"Well then, should we get heading back soon?"
"...Yeah."
"Don't look so disappointed."
Was it really that obvious on my face...?
Still, I was definitely brooding too much, and if I kept acting like this, even Hinata-san and Arisa-san would get sick of me eventually.
Besides, more than anything, I wanted to show them that I could be a reliable man.
"Tsubaki."
"...!"
"...!"
She lifted my chin and treated me to another kiss.
It was the kind of kiss an aggressive, pushy guy would lay on a shy heroine, making my heart go flutter... Wait, no. She was someone who naturally looked cool anyway, so she pulled it off flawlessly... She really was handsome.
"Mmph?! Hinata-sa—"
"Hee-hee♪"
Her tongue slipped inside again... We'd exchanged so many deep kisses here today, but I sure hope people don't start rumors about us making out in public...? Even as that slight anxiety crossed my mind, Hinata-san's kiss washed it all away.
By the time that long kiss finally came to an end, my body was practically burning up.
It seemed Hinata-san was feeling it too, but with a cool, collected expression on her face, she whispered in my ear.
"Isn't it nice to say goodbye with our bodies hot like this once in a while? In return, let's have sex real soon, okay?"
"...Yes!"
"Ahaha! I love that energetic answer, Tsubaki."
In that case... I'll just hold out!
Just spending time with Hinata-san was enough to satisfy my heart, and though my body remained flushed, my sexual frustration faded away.
"...Honestly, why do your words make me so happy, Tsubaki?"
"I'm just not sugarcoating anything... I know I'm foolishly honest, but I just want to tell you everything, Hinata-san."
"Hey, stop saying things that make me so happy. You're gonna make me want to grab your hand and drag you straight to a love hotel."
"High schoolers shouldn't go to love hotels, but if it's with you, Hinata-san, I wouldn't mind at all..."
"...Good grief, you really are something."
After that brief back-and-forth, Hinata-san and I parted ways.
Her touch and warmth still lingered in the palm I'd held tightly until the final moment, and for a while, I couldn't stop staring down at my hand.
"Well then, time to head home."
A lot had happened today.
My day had started with catching a glimpse of Arisa-san naked, followed by a date with Hinata-san, bumping into her ex-boyfriend... and even though we only kissed, I was happy to have spent such intimate time with her.
"...Come to think of it, I'm living a pretty wild life right now."
My past self couldn't have even imagined it.
Hinata-san and Arisa-san... I was sleeping with two upperclassmen and had built a relationship that felt almost too good to be true.
Who would've thought that the sexual urges typical for a guy my age would lead to something like this?
Knowing I'd get to keep spending time with both Hinata-san and Arisa-san made my heart race with excitement.
"I'm home~"
Returning home in high spirits like that, Mom naturally noticed right away.
"Welcome back, Tsubaki. You're in an exceptionally good mood today."
"Guess so."
Instead of heading straight to my room, I walked over to the fridge since I was thirsty.
As I poured a glass of ice-cold barley tea and quenched my thirst, Mom came up to stand right beside me.
"I ran into Yoriko-chan while grocery shopping on my way home from work."
"Huh."
The Yoriko-san Mom mentioned was Kanato's mother.
"She told me to thank you for always getting along so well with Kanato-kun. Apparently, whenever he gets back from school, he talks about you all the time."
"...That guy."
"There's no need to get embarrassed. It just goes to show how close you two are."
Still, embarrassing was embarrassing.
By the way, just as Kanato talked about me to his family, Rio did the exact same thing, which meant whenever I bumped into either of their parents, I'd end up getting thanked.
"I'm so happy that Tsubaki grew up to be such a caring friend♪"
"...Then that's probably thanks to you, Mom."
"Thanks to me?"
I nodded, as if to say it went without saying.
"I grew up watching your example all this time. Of course I'd turn out like this."
"...Tsubakiii!"
Like a replay of what happened the other day, Mom threw her arms around me with all her strength.
She patted my head so vigorously it almost hurt and rubbed her cheek against mine, but I accepted all of it with a smile.
"Sigh... You really are my pride and joy!"
"Yeah. Thanks, Mom."
"And the way you say thank you so honestly, too! You're so sweet and gentle, what a wonderful boy you are!"
"That hasn't changed and it never will. Anyway, Mom, I'm gonna go take a bath."
"Want to bathe together?"
"I'll pass on that."
"Too bad♪"
Offering a wry smile to Mom, who looked genuinely disappointed, I left the living room.
The moment I stepped into the bathroom and sank into the tub, all the fatigue that had built up in my body washed away... and along with it came a massive wave of drowsiness.
"...I'm so sleepy."
If I closed my eyes right now, I'd fall right asleep, but I had to hold out.
Soaking in the warm water that heated my entire body, however, the drowsiness only grew stronger no matter how hard I tried to resist.
"...Whoa?!"
If I let my guard down for even a second, my head would snap down, and I was right on the verge of being overwhelmed by sleep.
"...Guess I'll get out."
I got out of the bath right after that.
Having cooled off after warming up, my sleepiness receded for a moment, but as soon as I returned to my room and lay down on the bed, intense drowsiness washed over me again as if it had been eagerly waiting for me.
"...Yaaawn."
Letting out a rare, massive yawn, I grabbed my smartphone, deciding it was still too early to go to sleep.
I killed some time scrolling through social media for a bit, but I was losing to my sleepiness so badly that I felt ready to pass out right then and there.
"..."
Maybe because of the state I was in, my fingers moved without me even realizing it.
"...Arisa-san."
My smartphone screen displayed Arisa-san's phone number.
And what was I thinking...? My finger tapped the number, unintentionally placing a call to Arisa-san.
"...Ah?!"
In that instant, all my sleepiness vanished completely.
I have to hang up before it connects... I thought, but to my surprise, Arisa-san answered before the first ring even finished.
"Hellooo!"
It was Arisa-san's energetic voice.
At first, I thought I'd messed up, but hearing such a cheerful voice over the phone made it practically impossible to claim it was just a wrong number.
"...Good evening, Arisa-san."
"Yep! Good evening, Tsubaki-kun! So, what's up?"
Sh-She sounds so happy...
That makes it even harder to tell her it was a mistake... Just as I thought about making harmless small talk for the time being, Arisa-san giggled.
"Arisa-san...?"
"Hey, Tsubaki-kun? Did you accidentally call me while half-asleep?"
"Gah?!"
How did she know?! And isn't my reaction way too stupid...?
"So that really was it? But I don't mind at all—even if you don't have a reason, I love talking with you, after all ♪"
"...Arisa-san!"
Ah... It seemed worrying about it had been completely pointless.
Besides, there was no way Arisa-san would complain about something like this. I already knew she was someone who would be happy about it instead.
"Um... to be honest, it's just as you said. But I love talking with you like this, too, Arisa-san."
"That honest side of yours is something I absolutely love, too ♪"
The same could be said for Hinata-san, but Arisa-san was also so easy to talk to.
A short while ago, I never would have thought she was easy to talk to; in fact, I probably would have been terrified of getting involved with her.
Yet now we had become this close, and we were even having sex together.
My daily life had changed in the blink of an eye, but not once had I ever disliked this change... Even as a joke, I never wanted to say I hated it or that I wanted to go back to how things were before.
"Do you have time to talk right now, Arisa-san?"
"I don't mind at all! Let's talk until you get sleepy, Tsubaki-kun ♪"
"Okay!"
And so, for a while, I had a lively conversation with Arisa-san.
She'd said until I got sleepy, but talking with Arisa-san was so much fun that my drowsiness completely vanished. I kept wanting to talk more, not wanting the call to end at all.
"Hey, Tsubaki-kun."
"What is it?"
"Want to switch to a video call? I want to see your face while we talk."
"Sure thing!"
Nodding at Arisa-san's suggestion, I switched over to a video call.
Appearing on my smartphone screen was a super close-up of Arisa-san, making me chuckle nervously as I wondered just how close to the camera she was planning to talk.
"...This really is nice."
"Right?"
"Being able to see someone as wonderful as you at the end of the day makes me really happy, Arisa-san."
"Aren't you a bit too smooth? If you say sweet things like that, Big Sister is going to get so happy she'll jump your bones ♡"
"I'd be more than happy if you jumped me, Arisa-san... I mean, wait. I can't just keep being on the receiving end. I'm going to... um, jump you, too!"
If you're gonna go that far, commit to it without getting embarrassed, me!
It wasn't like they were cool words or anything, and I felt down thinking that embarrassing moment had ruined it, but it seemed to have struck Arisa-san on the other end of the line in the best way possible.
"Tsubaki-kyun... ♡"
"Ahaha... You're so cute, Arisa-san."
Seriously, every single gesture Arisa-san showed me was adorable.
I'd say it as many times as needed: getting to spend time like this before sleep made me so content.
It would be even better if Arisa-san or Hinata-san were here by my side, but being able to video chat like this was only possible because we had gotten so close.
Seriously... this was truly the best!
As my cheeks relaxed and a grin spread across my face, Arisa-san let out a voice laced with a touch of sensuality.
"Ahn... Nnh... ah."
"...Arisa-san?!"
Suddenly, Arisa-san began squirming rhythmically.
Thanks to my experiences with Arisa-san and the others, even though I couldn't see her whole body, I could guess what she was doing, and heat rapidly spread throughout my entire body.
"Nnh... Sorry, Tsubaki-kun. Your words made me so happy... my body started getting all hot ♡"
The smartphone screen shook, showing Arisa-san's full body.
Leaning her back against the wall next to her bed, Arisa-san began vigorously kneading her massive breasts—estimated to be an H-cup—over her pajamas.
Squeezing them with all her might, the soft flesh spilled between her fingers... I couldn't take my eyes off the sight, staring intently without even remembering to blink.
"My boobs feel so good... ♡ I know my breasts are sensitive, but having you watch me makes it feel even better, Tsubaki-kun ♡"
"..."
"Ahaha ♡ You're staring so intently... Ah... tormenting my boobs while you watch me, Tsubaki-kun... I'm gonna cum! ♡"
Arisa-san trembled once, then twice.
"...It's agonizing having to watch this through a screen."
I blurted out my true feelings without thinking.
"Me too... ♡"
Arisa-san didn't stop stimulating her own body.
She continued kneading her breasts for a while, but then...
"It's so hot!"
Saying how hot she was... she threw open her top, exposing her chest with a flourish.
It was so rough that I worried the buttons might have popped off, but that didn't seem to be the case... Though the moment her exposed, massive breasts entered my sight, I stopped caring about the buttons anyway.
"Ah... they're covered."
"Oh stop ♡"
While acting embarrassed, Arisa-san still looked happy.
Or rather, realizing it now, what kind of situation was this even...? Sure, getting to see Arisa-san looking so sexy like this was a feast for the eyes, but in many ways, the right moment to end this call had completely vanished.
"...Ngh."
"..."
Faced with a spectacle like that, visible proof of my arousal couldn't help but bulge beneath my clothes.
I wanted to reach for the thing pushing against my pants so hard it almost hurt, but I knew that was going too far... and yet.
"It's tight down there, isn't it? Do it with me, okay? Let's feel good together ♡"
It was, quite literally, an invitation to feel good together while showing each other everything.
Dealing with unmanageable desire in my own room... the act itself wasn't particularly unusual, but doing it while watching each other like this brought a level of tension I had never felt before.
"Come on, move your hand with mine ♡ Together... okay? Let's feel even better and come together ♡"
Just as Arisa-san instructed, I simply moved my hand.
Afterward, both Arisa-san and I felt completely satisfied... but on the other end of the line, her shrieks echoed.
"This is the absolute worst!? Ahh... Waaaaahhhh!"
"A-Ahaha..."
It was total chaos on her end.
To explain briefly what happened, Arisa-san had thoroughly soaked her phone in the moment of her orgasm.
Left dazed and breathless in a state of exhaustion, Arisa-san had zoned out at first, but after quickly grasping the situation, her face paled as she scrambled to clean up, leading to right now.
"I mean, I knew... I knew, but once I got that far, I couldn't stop!? I wanted you to see every naughty bit of me, Tsubaki-kun, so there was no way I could stop!"
"......"
She's saying something pretty wild... but I'm super honored.
Incidentally, thanks to Arisa-san's frantic efforts, her phone didn't end up broken and was apparently safe and sound.
"Let's do this again, okay? I usually do it by myself while thinking about you, Tsubaki-kun, but when we can't meet up, feeling good like this was the best. Ah, inviting Hinata would be great too!"
That... actually sounds pretty nice, I couldn't help thinking.
To think an accidental call would lead to something like this... But if I may say so, it was the absolute best time ever...!
After wishing each other good night, the call ended, and I slept fantastically that night.




Post a Comment