Chapter 7: The Trash Scion Gets Targeted for His Wealth
One day during lunch break. I was eating my bento on a bench in the sparsely populated courtyard.
"Ah, it's Hoshimiya-kun!"
From a little distance away, two girls were looking in my direction.
They were first-years from another class. They were getting excited as if they had just spotted a celebrity.
When I looked back at them, they let out a shrill scream of "Kyaa~" and ran away.
I am a shadow double. While drawing the attention of many people, I need to maneuver carefully so that my true identity isn't discovered.
When I finished eating my bento, another girl from a different class approached me.
"You're Hoshimiya Eitarou-kun, right? My name is Hiou Uine."
She was a petite, cute girl with an innocent look about her.
Her long hair was parted to the left and right, tied into twin tails.
With her elegantly flowing bundles of hair and her large, round eyes, she looked exactly like a princess.
An invitation from a girl? I put up my guard internally while putting on a smile to answer.
"Did you want to spend your lunch with me too?"
"That is not it. I came because I have a request for Eitarou-kun."
She was surprisingly calm and composed. She wasn't giddy at being in front of a scion, nor did she seem nervous.
"What kind of request?"
"I will get straight to the point. Please go out with me as my lover."
...What an incredibly direct confession.
However, no matter how beautiful a girl she was, I, a shadow double, could not engage in romance.
"Uine... was it? That's quite a sudden proposal."
"I heard that Eitarou-kun wishes to date numerous women. If so, wouldn't you gladly make a cute woman like me your lover?"
Well, the real Eitarou-san probably would.
But as his shadow double, I couldn't possibly get involved in a romance.
I needed to think of a way to avoid romance without making her suspicious of my identity.
"Let's see... I think I'd like to get to know more about Uine first."
"My apologies for that. I have always been top in popularity among the boys, but I have turned down all their offers for a relationship. There must be a more suitable partner for me, after all. On top of that, my family is wealthy. Am I not the most optimal romantic partner for the scion of the Hoshimiya family?"
Her eyes were completely cold, as if seeing right through me. It didn't feel like a confession of love at all.
Come to think of it, Chairman Hoshimiya had mentioned this when I accepted the shadow double mission.
—Girls who try to approach Eitarou to marry into the Hoshimiya family will definitely appear.
"Could it be that Uine wants a relationship with marriage in mind?"
"As expected of the Hoshimiya family's scion. You understand my feelings perfectly."
There was no doubt. She was after the Hoshimiya family's pedigree and fortune.
In other words, she was a gold digger.
The biggest reason I was asked to be a shadow double was to deceive the eyes of girls like her.
It was to hide the existence of the real Hoshimiya Eitarou and keep them away from him.
"With marriage in mind, huh. I can make lots of lovers, but I can only be engaged to one person."
"There is no need to worry. If we go out, you will surely understand that I am your ideal marriage partner. If you wish, I can even simulate our nighttime married life for you."
"Married life!?"
Uine wore a provocative smile.
She was probably fully aware that she was saying something completely outrageous.
She intended to dangle bait in front of me to make the womanizing Hoshimiya Eitarou bite.
At first glance she just looked like a crazy girl, but she was surprisingly shrewd.
"Hmm. That's a tempting offer, but I've been fooled by a woman's allure plenty of times before."
"Do you not trust me? Then, shall I show you a little bit of my resolve?"
Uine stood in front of me and grabbed the hem of her uniform skirt.
Slowly, she began to hitch up her skirt.
"W-Wait a minute, Uine!? What are you doing—"
"I am fully aware that Eitarou-kun's favorite thing is a girl's body. Now then, please take a good, long look."
Uine hitched her skirt up higher and higher, steadily exposing both of her thighs right in front of my eyes.
When she reached her inseam, she suddenly stopped.
"If you promise to be my lover... I will raise my skirt even higher, you know?"
She was trying to reel me in by leaving me hanging. Truly cunning.
I had to somehow make her retreat and give up on marrying Hoshimiya Eitarou.
While staring at her thighs with an acting, leering grin, I thought desperately.
Racking my brain to the fullest, I came up with a brilliant idea.
"Haha. Uine, you don't understand anything about me at all."
"...What do you mean by that?"
"I'll let you know. The kind of guy I am, the one who loves women's bodies more than anyone else—"
With a calm face, I smoothly brushed up my bangs.
"I love boobs way more than I love girls' panties!!"
"Wha... what did... you say...?"
"I'm only interested in soft, marshmallow-like boobs, you see."
Uine stared down at her own chest, her eyes wide.
"Soft... marshmallows..."
She pressed both hands against her own chest with a soft squish.
To call them marshmallows... they were average. Way too average.
"F-Fufufufufu! A-As expected of the Hoshimiya scion. You're not one to be easily dealt with! Today was just a mere greeting!"
She laughed frustratingly and swiftly turned on her heel.
"Next time I will definitely have you become my lover, so you better remember this!"
I watched her walk away toward the school building and breathed a sigh of relief.
It seemed I had somehow managed to fulfill my role as a shadow double.
☆
One day after school, I was packing my bags at my desk in the classroom.
It was when I was stuffing textbooks into my school bag and stood up.
I felt it.
An intense gaze coming from somewhere.
I looked around the classroom and turned toward the door, where our eyes met.
From outside the wide-open door, Uine was staring intently at me.
Touka, who was in the seat behind me, also noticed and whispered to me.
"She's been staring at you all day since this morning, Hoshimiya-kun. Did you hit on another girl?"
"I didn't hit on her. She just came and tried to seduce me on her own."
As we were talking, Uine entered the classroom and headed toward us.
She walked right past me and stopped next to Touka.
"You must be Rindou-san. My name is Hiou Uine. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
"I'm Rindou Touka. Nice to meet you. Did you need something from me?"
"I will get straight to the point. You are an eyesore. Please disappear from Eitarou-kun's sight."
No, that's way too direct!
Being told that, Touka shrugged her shoulders.
"Whether I disappear or not, Hoshimiya-kun is the one hitting on me. I'm the one having a hard time here with you complaining about it."
Uine lowered her gaze and looked at Touka's cleavage.
"The conditions for a woman Hoshimiya Eitarou hits on... So that really is what it's about..."
Uine stood in front of me once again and grabbed my left hand with both of hers.
"I understand perfectly well that Eitarou-kun is a massive fan of boobs. However, no matter the size, if they are just big, they are nothing more than decorations."
She took my left hand and pulled it directly toward her chest.
"Beautiful boobs you can touch are better than massive boobs you can't!"
"Wait, wait, wait! There's no way I can touch them!"
I immediately tensed up and pulled my left hand back just as it was about to be pressed against her chest.
"Hoshimiya Eitarou-kun, you lecher who loves boobs, there is no need for you to hold back!"
I was panicking. If I accidentally touched her here, she would definitely force me to marry her!
I braced myself to pull my left hand away, while Uine put her strength into pressing it against herself.
Like a game of tug-of-war, we gritted our teeth at each other as we fought for control over my hand.
Suddenly, my free right hand was grabbed.
It was Touka. Before I knew it, she was standing right next to us.
I didn't even have time to resist. Touka pulled my hand and pressed it against her own chest.
Squish. A cushion-like sensation spread across my right palm.
Touka was looking at Uine with a fiery, competitive spirit burning in her eyes.
"What makes you think he can't touch them?"
Touka, you were so nervous just holding my hand the other day, since when did you become capable of doing something like this...
"I-I let my guard down. You beat me to it. In that case..."
In the momentary gap where my attention was diverted, Uine forcefully pulled my left hand.
Squish. A blanket-like sensation spread across my left palm.
After pressing my left hand against her chest, Uine boldly moved it in a circular motion.
"H-How is this!? Boobs you can grope are better than massive boobs you can't!"
"E-Even I can do that much...!!"
Touka shouted, not wanting to be outdone, but both of her hands holding mine were frozen stiff with tension.
Uine looked back at Touka with triumphant eyes.
"Fufufu, the one who will win Hoshimiya Eitarou over is a woman with genuine allure like me!"
Just what in the world is going on...
I was left totally dumbfounded, my hands being pressed against the chests of two girls.
Along with approaching footsteps from behind, I heard Mao's voice.
"Hoshimiya-kuuun. About the class representative schedule— Wait, what are you doing!?"
Mao rushed over, seemingly having noticed our commotion.
"You can't do that!! Doing such perverted things in the classroom! Let go of his hands!!"
She got into a posture like she was hugging me from behind in order to grab both of my wrists.
Squish, squish. Two marshmallow-like sensations spread across my back.
Touka's soft chest on my right hand, Uine's squishy chest on my left hand, and Mao's plump chest on my back, were all touching me...
In my mind, which was completely unable to process a single thought, the voices of the students watching from afar echoed.
"It's a harem... A real harem by the Harem King himself..."
I had to stop this... I had to stop their rampage...
Don't give up! Sharpen your senses! Squeeze out every ounce of your wisdom!
With my mind awakened, I wiggled both of my hands.
Squeezing Touka's chest with my right hand!
"Ahn."
Squeezing Uine's chest with my left hand!
"Nnh."
Hoshimiya Eitarou groped both of their chests vigorously!
"Hmph—"
After thoroughly groping them, I looked down at them with a smug smile.
"I could never be satisfied with boobs like these."
"""!?"""
The three girls surrounding me froze stiff.
Uine peeled my hand off as if throwing it away.
"To say such a thing after groping someone's chest. You really are the worst kind of man, just as the rumors say!!"
Touka quietly let go of my hand and stared at me with an ice-cold glare.
"Hmph... Not satisfied, huh. Is that so~"
When I looked back, Mao was glaring at me with contempt.
"Hoshimiya-kun. There are things people should and shouldn't say, you know... I misjudged you!"
"""Hmph!!"""
Uine and Mao turned their backs and walked away.
Touka also grabbed her school bag and briskly walked out of the classroom.
Having escaped the crisis, I was finally alone and let out a sigh of relief.
☆
The next morning, as I headed to my desk in the classroom, Touka had already arrived at school and was in her seat.
"Hey Touka, good morning. You look cute today too."
Smiling nicely, I greeted her with a frivolous tone.
She hmphed and turned her head away from me.
It seemed my remark from yesterday had really done a number on her.
Well, I guess I couldn't blame her.
As I looked around the classroom in the morning, Mao had just arrived at school as well.
While she was heading to her own desk, our eyes met.
"Yo, Mao. Let's do our best as class representatives today too."
Hmph, she also turned her face away from me.
It seemed I had spectacularly managed to make them hate me.
Normally, this would be a very shocking situation. My heart would be drenched in tears all day long.
But right now, I was chuckling to myself internally.
The arrogant Trash Scion Persona who loves women, Hoshimiya Eitarou. I played the part perfectly!
If they hated me, there was no possibility of a romance developing, and no fear of my true identity being discovered.
Well, I was definitely startled when I ended up touching those girls' chests, but I was desperate to overcome the crisis at the time. The memory of how their chests felt had also been blown completely out of my mind.
Regardless, it seemed I could finally live a peaceful shadow double life.
As I was peacefully getting ready for the morning, I heard footsteps approaching my desk.
It was Uine. So that I wouldn't let my guard down and reveal my true self, I switched my mind into Eitarou Mode.
"Good morning. What is it today? Did you come to get hit on by me again?"
"Shut up!"
She was quite angry too.
"I will get straight to the point, Hoshimiya Eitarou-kun. I feel absolutely no attraction to a human being like you. The reason I wish to marry you is for the Hoshimiya family's pedigree."
"You're so straightforward it's almost refreshing. I will also choose my marriage partner carefully. Since I can only marry one person, after all."
She narrowed her eyes and laughed, "Fufun." It was the kind of expression one makes when inviting someone to do something evil.
"That is exactly why. I am not the slightest bit interested in Eitarou-kun, so no matter how many other women you have, it will not bother me in the least. Even after we are married, I will let Eitarou-kun play around with as many big-boobed women as you want. Can you think of any other top-tier catch like this?"
"Wait, is that really a top-tier catch!?"
"Of course it is. After marriage, please feel free to build your big-boobed harem."
W-Well, to the Harem King, it might sound like a dream come true, but...
Uine looked around at the faces of Touka and Mao.
It seemed both of them had been eavesdropping.
Uine announced to them with a supremely confident voice.
"It sure would be nice if you two could be made his mistresses. Pfft."
"Wh... What did you say!? Who's going to be your mistress!"
Touka glared at me as she yelled.
"Not me, I didn't say a thing!"
Mao also came right over and cut in.
"Hoshimiya-kun! Did you think I was such a loose woman!?"
"Like I said, I wasn't the one who said it!"
Ignoring my shouts, Touka, Mao, and Uine were glaring fiercely at each other.
Where did my peaceful shadow double life go...
Right next to them, I let out a deep sigh in my heart.
★
That night, Hiou Uine was in her bathtub at home, submerged up to her shoulders.
"As I thought, a bath is the best for me. This beautiful skin of mine will become smooth as silk."
Uine's family had made a fortune a few years ago due to a successful investment.
She had grown up in an ordinary household until then, but overnight she joined the ranks of celebrities.
At that time, even with a child's mind, she had an epiphany.
Money was everything in this world.
However, she soon learned that things weren't so simple.
The junior high school she entered was heavily attended by children from wealthy families.
There, rich families of Uine's level were completely normal. Not only that, but her classmates looked down on her, calling her nouveau riche.
What she lacked was the status and honor to be respected by others, and an overwhelming fortune—
If I have that, I will become the real deal! I can show all those people who made a fool of me!
The method to obtain status, honor, and fortune.
It was simple.
She just needed to marry the scion of a massive corporation with high social standing.
"A womanizing scion like Hoshimiya Eitarou will be head over heels for me with my allure."
However, the problem was her female rivals.
That girl named Rindou Touka. She definitely possessed the kind of boobs that frivolous men would love.
"She must have been so confident, only to have her boobs treated as unneeded, serves her right."
Uine chuckled to herself in amusement.
But that girl named Mao Mizuki couldn't be underestimated either. She possessed massive breasts that were even more scandalous than Rindou's.
Still, to be able to stay completely unfazed while groping both of their chests... Just how many boobs has Hoshimiya Eitarou played with until now...
As expected of the man who openly proclaimed himself the Harem King. He was a much tougher opponent than she thought.
She stepped out of the bathtub and stood in front of the mirror.
It was a truly cute body. With this, she should be able to captivate any man.
However, the size of her chest was undeniably modest compared to those two.
"Ugh... To not understand the value of beautiful boobs, what a man with zero eye for women! He's just a scion who's only popular because of the power of money! But there's nothing I can't get my hands on! Just you wait, Hoshimiya Eitarou! I'll definitely make you fall for these beautiful boobs!"
Feeling as though she was provoking Hoshimiya Eitarou, Uine rigorously fondled her own chest with both hands.




Post a Comment