Chapter 6: A Sweet Bath Time to Unwind
By the time we returned to the room after the duel concluded, the sky outside the window had turned pitch-black. Alphiria’s quarters had started to feel almost like home to me, yet the moment the heavy door clicked shut, what greeted us was not a sense of restful comfort, but a freezing, needle-sharp silence.
"U-Um... Lady Alphiria?" I asked hesitantly.
I addressed my master with utmost caution, but she ignored me entirely, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Without uttering a word, she sank deep into the living room sofa, crossed her legs, and fixed a murderous glare on the wooden box I had set on the table.
"Sigh... I never expected her to hand over something like this... The Headmistress certainly has a generous streak, doesn't she?" Alphiria muttered.
She spat out the words to herself with a dark, bitter resentment, as though staring down the killer of her parents. They say a woman's heart is as fickle as the autumn sky, but this was ridiculous. Right up until the duel started, we had been bound by deep mutual trust. The second it ended, however, we suddenly regressed into an estranged couple amidst divorce proceedings—or rather, a situation where I had been served divorce papers out of nowhere for unfaithfulness.
How on earth did things turn out this way? My mind drifted back to the chaotic events immediately following the duel.
Beginning of Flashback
"That's match! The winner is Shinya Nanatsuma!"
The moment Headmistress Ortea’s proclamation echoed across the training grounds, the stifling tension shattered into an absolute explosion of noise. Students surged out from the spectator stands, tumbling toward me like an unstoppable avalanche.
"I can't believe you took down Taron! That was insane!" someone shouted.
"What was that talk about having a mana capacity of five?!" another chimed in. "Were you hiding your true power under Lady Alphiria's orders?!"
"Was that magic?! Or swordsmanship?!" a third yelled. "How on earth did you deflect Taron's spell?!"
A barrage of relentless questions pelted me from every angle. Hands indiscriminately clapped my shoulders, slammed my back, and even ruffled my hair as I was jostled every which way. All I could do was offer a bewildered, strained smile. But amid the uproar, a pair of hands gripped my arm with sudden, overwhelming force.
"That was spectacular, Butler-kun! To dispatch that beastly Taron so effortlessly...! I have to admit, I was quite moved," Cyril praised warmly.
"Ahaha... thanks, I guess," I managed weakly.
Cyril wrapped her arms tightly around mine. A refreshing floral fragrance drifted into my senses, accompanied by the lush softness of her twin peaks—rivaling Alphiria’s own in scale—pressing snugly against my arm. My heart gave an involuntary leap, and heat flushed into my cheeks.
"A wise hawk hides its talons, is that it?" Cyril purred, tilting her head up with an excited glimmer in her eyes. "Who would have thought you were so formidable? As expected of Aria's personal butler."
She peered up at me with moist, feverish amethyst eyes, causing me to swallow hard in spite of myself. But at that exact moment, an absolute-zero glare pierced right through the back of my neck.
I turned around with slow dread. There stood Alphiria, gliding gracefully forward from the front row with a radiant smile plastered across her face—except that a terrifying, demonic Hannya aura seemed to tower over her shoulders.
...Uh-oh...
"My, my," Cyril murmured quietly. "Is this perhaps a bit troublesome?"
By a strange twist of fate, Cyril and I shared the exact same sentiment. The suffocating aura radiating from Alphiria enveloped everything—myself, Cyril, and every single bystander in the area. Her cheeks were puffed out in a pout, making her look like a child whose prized possession had just been snatched away, which was actually quite adorable.
"Good work out there, Shinya," Alphiria said, stepping closer.
As she approached, the tumultuous noise of the training ground ebbed away, settling into a dead calm like ripples smoothing over a quiet lake.
Overwhelmed by her silent intimidation, the crowd of students surrounding me scrambled out of the way like startled spiderlings, leaving only Cyril clinging tightly to my arm.
"Heheh. You certainly seem to be enjoying yourself, Shinya," Alphiria remarked with a razor-thin smile. "And Cyril... don't you think you're pressing yourself a little too closely against him?"
Her voice rang clear across the grounds, yet it was utterly devoid of warmth. Cyril and I shuddered in unison. Nothing in this world is scarier than someone whose lips are smiling while their eyes remain completely dead.
"I-It's not like I'm having fun or anything!" I stammered defensively.
"It's just a bit of harmless physical affection," Cyril retorted playfully. "No ulterior motives here, so you can relax, Aria."
Though Cyril offered a lighthearted quip while squeezing her soft curves against my arm, even her lips twitched with nervous tension under Alphiria's glare.
"Clinging recklessly to a man hardly becomes a lady, Cyril," Alphiria countered coldly. "Furthermore, he is my butler. Rubbing up against him so familiarly is terribly ill-mannered, don't you think?"
"Heheh. What's the matter, Aria?" Cyril giggled. "Don't tell me you're jealous? Are you saying 'Keep your hands off my butler'?"
"Ufufu. Challenge accepted," Alphiria scoffed with a venomous giggle. "Shall we schedule our own duel next, Cyril?"
Sparks practically flew between the two beauties as they glared each other down. To an outsider, it might have looked like they were fighting over me, but caught right in the middle, it was pure agony for my heart. Just when I thought I was free from the pressure of the duel, I had plunged into an entirely different crisis, and my stomach was turning in knots.
"Bwahahaha! It's wonderful that you two get along so well, but could you save your lovers' spat until after class?" a jovial voice boomed out.
Headmistress Ortea stepped right between us like a savior, slicing through the volatile atmosphere with her cheerful tone.
"We are hardly having a 'lovers' spat,' Headmistress," Alphiria snapped indignantly. "I am merely accepting the fight Cyril picked with me."
"I had no intention of picking a fight," Cyril replied smoothly. "Aria is simply flustered because I hit a nerve."
As Alphiria and Cyril threw back their snappy retorts in perfect unison, Headmistress Ortea chuckled helplessly, shaking her head as she patted me on the shoulder.
"A flower in each hand... Popular men certainly have it tough, don't they, Shinya?" Ortea teased.
"Please stop pouring oil on the fire, Headmistress," I pleaded.
I take it back. This woman was no savior. She was a troublemaker of the worst sort, spreading chaos wherever she went. Sadly, a glare from someone like me wouldn't make her flinch in the slightest. She merely chuckled and gave my shoulder another pat.
"Well, no matter. More importantly, Shinya, Alphiria—I have a matter to discuss with the two of you," Ortea announced. "Follow me to the Headmistress's office. Professor Eldoar, you don't mind, do you?"
"...Do as you wish," Professor Eldoar replied with a resigned sigh.
Receiving the professor's acquiescence, Headmistress Ortea clapped her hands together with a sharp snap.
A fleeting sensation of weightlessness washed over us, and the dusty scent of the training arena vanished. In its place, the heavy aroma of polished mahogany mixed with the intoxicatingly sweet, venomous scent of incense filled my nostrils. Incredibly, Alphiria and I had been instantly transported directly into the Headmistress's office.
"Chantless teleportation magic... Impressive as always, Headmistress Ortea," I murmured.
"Fufu. Flattery will get you nowhere, you know," Ortea replied playfully.
She seated herself behind her executive desk with effortless grace, crossing her shapely legs in a deliberately alluring manner while flashing a mischievous grin. But before I could even process the eye-searing display, Alphiria thrust her hand right in front of my eyes, blocking my view.
"He wasn't complimenting you," Alphiria snapped, her eyes narrowing into sharp slits. "More importantly, what is this matter you wanted to discuss?"
Her tone carried the exact same hostile edge she had directed at Cyril. Yet Headmistress Ortea paid it no mind, maintaining her breezy demeanor without batting an eye.
"Don't get so worked up, Alphiria," Ortea teased softly. "Quick-tempered women aren't very popular with men, you know?"
"Mind your own business," Alphiria retorted coolly. "If this is just a lecture, we're leaving."
"Sigh... You really are an impatient one, aren't you? At this rate, you'll never—ah, well, no matter," Ortea sighed dramatically. "I simply brought you here to present Shinya with a reward for his victorious duel."
She snapped her fingers with a crisp sound, and out of thin air, a heavy wooden box materialized and thudded onto the floor at my feet. It was a trick that would put professional magicians to shame.
"Take it, Shinya," Ortea urged warmly. "Consider it a personal prize from me."
"...U-Um, thank you?" I replied uncertainly.
Even as she shot me a dazzling wink complete with imaginary sparkles, all I could manage was a strained smile. Alphiria was pouting furiously beside me, and frankly, receiving an unidentified box left me more bewildered than pleased.
"Hmm? What's wrong?" Ortea tilted her head in curiosity. "Are you not pleased? I was certain you'd be thrilled once you saw what's inside..."
"What's inside?" I echoed.
Prompted by the Headmistress, I lifted the wooden box in both arms and carefully pried open the lid.
"...Ngh!? What is this...?"
Alphiria and I gasped simultaneously. Nestled within the box was a wand-sword featuring a blade of polished silver and a deep-sea-colored crystal embedded near the hilt. Even without touching it, its overwhelming aura—a divine majesty, almost—vibrated through the air. It was a sublime yet ominous masterpiece that paled Alphiria's own wand-sword by comparison.
"Challenging a formidable adversary and emerging victorious to fulfill your master's wishes... As both a familiar and a mage, your conduct was exemplary," Ortea remarked softly. "Which is precisely why this state of affairs will not do."
Without a sound, Headmistress Ortea glided up to me. As my heart hammered in my chest at our noses nearly brushing together, she reached out mischievously and traced her slender fingers over the borrowed wand-sword still tucked into my belt.
"Risking your life in battle with a borrowed weapon simply won't do for a hero," Ortea noted, casting an accusatory glance backward. "Honestly, Alphiria, why have you left him unequipped for so long?"
"I wasn't leaving him unequipped!" Alphiria shot back defensively. "I intended to prepare a proper weapon once he learned to control his mana properly."
Alphiria answered without hesitation. From my perspective—someone who couldn't properly harness mana and had lived a peaceful life until being summoned to this world—carrying a wand-sword everywhere was completely unimaginable anyway.
"That is a fair point," Ortea conceded. "However, a wand-sword capable of withstanding Shinya's absurd mana output is not something easily procured in this world. Not even if the Glastonbury family marshaled their entire fortune and influence."
A flash of indignation crossed Alphiria's face, taking the comment as a slight against her house's pride. Yet Headmistress Ortea merely chuckled with amused delight.
"This wand-sword was left behind by an old acquaintance of mine," Ortea explained smoothly. "It has been gathering dust for a very long time, but it suits Shinya perfectly. I'm sure it won't object to being wielded by him."
Ortea draped an arm around my shoulders and whispered sweetly in my ear. The fragrant scent of precious incense drifted around us, evoking a strange sensation as if overwriting the rich, familiar scent of Alphiria clinging to my skin. Damn it, my head is spinning...
"Get away from Shinya, Headmistress Ortea!" Alphiria barked, grabbing me by the collar and yanking me out of the Headmistress's clutches. "Stop flirting with someone else's familiar every chance you get!"
That was close. If she had stayed pressed against me any longer, there was no telling what she might have done to me.
"I wasn't flirting," Ortea replied innocently. "I simply wanted to reward Shinya properly for his hard work in the duel."
"...Out of curiosity," Alphiria pressed with narrowed eyes, "what specifically did you intend to do to 'reward' him?"
"Hmm? Isn't it obvious?" Ortea smirked. "After a hard-fought battle, a bath to wash his back is standard treatment. Asking such obvious questions is quite unlike you, Alphiria."
Ortea flashed a mischievous, wicked grin. This woman really possessed a terrible personality. Amusing herself by teasing a female student far younger than her was completely unbecoming of an elder. And tragically, Alphiria fell for the blatantly cheap provocation without fail.
"H-H-How shameless?!" Alphiria stammered, her face turning crimson. "In what universe is that considered a 'reward'?!"
"Oh? I'd say it's a more than generous reward," Ortea chuckled, turning her gaze toward me. "Right, Shinya?"
"I exercise my right to remain silent," I declared immediately.
I really wished she wouldn't drag me into the crossfire. Alphiria was now shooting me an icy, skeptical glare that was doing terrible things to my nerve levels.
"Besides, you call me shameless, but aren't you quite the hypocrite, Alphiria?" Ortea added with a sly chuckle. "After all, inside that locker in the waiting room—"
"S-St---op! Don't say another word!" Alphiria shrieked, waving her arms wildly. "How on earth do you even know about that?!"
"This academy is my garden, child. Why would you think I wouldn't notice?" Ortea giggled mischievously. "Still... kufufu. That was quite a bold stunt you pulled. Even I was impressed."
"We're finished here, aren't we?!" Alphiria practically bellowed, her face and ears burning red enough to burst into flames. She grabbed my hand tightly and marched toward the door. "We're leaving, Shinya!"
As she dragged me toward the exit at a furious pace, Headmistress Ortea launched one last parting shot at her retreating back.
"Rest up well tonight!" Ortea called out cheerfully. "Be sure to shower plenty of affection on that blade—and on your master, of course!"
Letting out a speechless squeak, Alphiria squeezed my hand hard enough to rattle my bones, storming out of the Headmistress's office without looking back even once.
End of Flashback
Which brings us back to the present. We had returned to Alphiria's personal suite on the top floor of Aurora Magic Academy's female dormitory, but my master remained in a thoroughly terrible mood.
"So... is that wand-sword the Headmistress gave me really that incredible?" I asked tentatively.
"'Incredible' doesn't even begin to describe it," Alphiria replied grimly. "This is almost certainly an Artifact—and from an extraordinarily ancient era, at that."
An Artifact. A legendary relic forged by celestial hands, said to be fundamentally impossible to recreate regardless of how many decades, centuries, or millennia passed.
They were said to appear only when the world faced dire crises, and as such, all known Artifacts were strictly guarded by the kingdom, never allowed into private hands. The sheer nerve of the Headmistress to keep such a magnificent heirloom stashed in an ordinary wooden box for years transcended amazement and bordered on complete absurdity.
"The Magic Ore Stone used in this weapon is abnormal too," Alphiria continued, biting her finger in frustration. "I doubt even Glastonbury House could procure Magic Ore Stone of such extraordinary purity..."
She gnawed at her fingernail with a sullen grumble.
Magic Ore Stone was, as the name implied, mineral ore impregnated with mana. By repeatedly heating, hammering, cooling, and re-hammering it, artisans forged high-grade wand-swords.
Purity referred to the proportion of raw mana within the ore. The higher the purity, the steeper its value skyrocketed, directly dictating the quality of the final weapon.
"Is it really that rare?" I inquired.
"Ordinary rock transforms into Magic Ore Stone by absorbing environmental mana over time, but at the end of the day, it's still rock," Alphiria explained. "No matter how many centuries pass, a stone composed entirely of pure mana shouldn't exist. Yet this wand-sword..."
"...I see. Even a complete magic novice like me can tell that the weapon she gave me is something absurd," I remarked.
"It pains me to admit it, but even if Glastonbury House mobilized its full wealth, we couldn't match a treasure like this," Alphiria confessed, grinding her teeth.
She let out a heavy sigh. A treasure beyond the reach of one of the kingdom's premier noble houses... Handing over something so absurdly precious just for winning a duel was insane by any standard.
"However, Shinya... that isn't the reason I'm angry," Alphiria stated, her tone shifting ominously.
"...Huh?" I blinked.
Before I could ask what was bothering her, a sweet smile spread across her lips.
"You seemed to be having the time of your life back there, surrounded by all those admiring fans, Shinya."
Please don't smile while you're angry, it's terrifying... I wanted to point out that she wasn't mad so much as jealous, but I bit my tongue at the last second. Poking that sleeping dragon wouldn't just wake a snake; it would summon a demon to slaughter me on the spot.
"I-It's not like I was enjoying myself..." I squeaked out.
"Is that so?" Alphiria chimed. "Because when Cyril was clinging to you and pressing her chest against your arm, your face looked quite relaxed. Was that just my imagination?"
"Well, no, but..." I faltered.
I desperately wanted to claim it was just her imagination, but the words stuck in my throat.
"Besides, I could tell your heart was pounding and generating mana," she noted coolly. "You've got quite the nerve, getting distracted by another woman."
It felt exactly like being interrogated after getting caught cheating by a girlfriend—though having been single for all seventeen years of my life, I couldn't say for sure. What I did know was that Alphiria was sulking to an absurd degree.
While my brain's CPU overheated trying to formulate an excuse, Alphiria extended her long leg and poked me gently in the chest with her toes.
"It wasn't just Cyril, either. You were getting flustered when the Headmistress flirted with you, weren't you?" she accused. "Aren't you being a bit too indiscriminate?"
"T-That's... not true at all... is it?" I offered weakly.
"Liar. I can read your heartbeat like an open book, you know," she murmured softly. "Even right now... see?"
As she spoke, Alphiria provocatively traced circles on my chest with her toes. The soft contour of her toes pressed through her thin black tights, easily felt even over my clothing. But far more intoxicating than that exquisite stimulation was the fact that stretching her leg out lifted her skirt, exposing a glimpse of her undergarments beneath. That was the real crisis.
Given everything we had done in the dungeon, this room, the waiting room, and inside that locker, one might argue that a mere peek at her underwear shouldn't thrill me so much. But that was a separate matter entirely! A man gets excited precisely when he catches a glimpse of something normally forbidden.
"You see, Shinya... I'm not actually angry," Alphiria purred, her eyes glittering. "I'm just a tiny, microscopic bit dissatisfied, that's all."
"Dissatisfied... about what?" I asked cautiously.
Without a word, Alphiria raised her leg higher, hooking her toes under my chin to lift my face toward hers. Goosebumps broke out across my skin at her irresistible, sultry aura.
"Isn't it obvious?" she whispered. "I dislike you carrying any scent that isn't mine."
Her toes slowly stroked down my neck, caressing my collarbone and chest before descending toward my navel. Her queenly demeanor stirred a deep, masochistic thrum within me, forcing me to swallow hard. Watching my helpless reaction, an alluring smile lit up Alphiria's lips.
"I'm delighted that your true strength is being recognized, and being fawned over is unavoidable," she said softly, though a clear edge of possessiveness laced her voice. "However... I cannot tolerate your heart fluttering so easily for anyone other than me."
Her smile remained intact, yet her voice bore unmistakable wrath. Her toes descended further, tracing slow circles around my groin. Gathering every last shred of my sanity, I managed to squeeze out a response.
“I-I’m sorry...” Shinya squeaked, his voice strained. “But I really can’t control how my body reacts to things like that...”
“Oh, I know,” Alphiria replied smoothly. “You’re a teenage boy after all. It’s only natural you’d get excited when gorgeous women like Cyril or the Headmistress flirt with you. But that’s precisely why...”
Rising to her feet, Alphiria closed the distance between us in a single stride and hoisted me up by my collar with surprising strength. I choked for air, but far more overwhelming than the tight grip was her sweet, nectar-like scent flooding my senses at point-blank range.
“I am going to teach your body exactly who you belong to,” Alphiria declared softly.
Her vivid blue eyes locked onto me from inches away. Deep within her gaze burned a ferocious light—an unyielding mix of possessiveness, dominance, and the primal urge of a predator claiming its captured prey.
“T-Teach my body...?” I stammered, swallowed hard as terror outpaced my curiosity. “W-What exactly are you planning to do to me?”
...I feel like my body’s already been thoroughly conditioned as it is... I thought, a chill running down my spine. ...What on earth could she possibly have in store for me next...?
“Let me see...” Alphiria hummed, her eyes lighting up with sudden inspiration. “Oh, I know! I’ll just do what Headmistress Ortea was offering to do for you earlier.”
“...Huh?” I blinked, utterly baffled.
Alphiria smirked as if she had hit upon a stroke of absolute genius. Tilting my head, I racked my brain to recall what that flirtatious older woman had proposed earlier. If memory served, she had said...
“Since your body has been tainted in all sorts of ways, I am going to personally wash you clean in the bath!” Alphiria announced.
“Consider it your reward for winning the duel, too,” Alphiria whispered sweetly against my ear. My heart thudded violently against its ribs, heat rushing to my cheeks. Catching mine hopelessly transparent reaction, Alphiria let out a sultry, captivating smile.
“No, no, no, wait a second!?” I protested frantically, waving my hands. “Taking a bath together is way out of bounds!? I’m perfectly capable of washing myself, thank you very much!”
“Are you saying you dislike the idea of me scrubbing your back?” Alphiria asked, her tone sharpening instantly. “Or would you prefer the Headmistress... Wait, don't tell me you’d rather get in the bath with Cyril!?”
“Nobody said a word about not wanting to bathe with you, Aria...” I muttered under his breath.
...If anything, getting into a bath with Alphiria guarantees a catastrophic disaster far worse than what happened in the waiting room locker! I thought in despair. ...If I lay eyes on a goddess-level beauty in her birth suit, my soul will ascend straight to heaven on the spot!
“No excuses!” Alphiria commanded imperiously, grabbing my by the scruff of my neck. “When I say I am scrubbing your back, you quiet down and move yourself to the bathroom this instant!”
Her commanding aura left no room for resistance. Grabbed by the scruff of my neck, I was half-dragged down the hall and unceremoniously shoved into the bathroom, forced inside much like he had been crammed into the locker earlier.
“H-Hey, Aria!?” I yelled, rattling the door handle.
“Don’t make me repeat myself,” Alphiria replied firmly from the other side. “Go in first and wait. I’ll be right there as soon as I’m ready.”
“Preparations for what!? What on earth are you preparing for!?” I shouted back.
Sadly, my desperate cries went unanswered. The heavy door shut with a decisive thud, followed by the distinct sound of a lock turning from the outside. By the time I realized he was trapped, it was already too late—I could feel my master’s footsteps fading away down the corridor.
“You’ve got to be kidding me...” I groaned, slumping against the door.
Alphiria was dead serious. Torn between a chaotic mess of dread, anticipation, and undeniable excitement, I finally gave up. Resigned to my fate, I began peeling off my academy uniform, which was thoroughly stained with sweat and arena dust.
*****
Stepping into the bathing area, I was instantly enveloped by a dense cloud of warm steam. Dizzy from the rich, sweet scent of roses filling the air, I sat down on the washing stool, grabbed the showerhead, and drenched my head in hot water to clear my mind.
Plenty of things had shocked me since being summoned to this world, but the surprisingly modern amenities ranked near the top. I had assumed I would be stuck in medieval squalor, so finding a proper bathhouse had been a godsend that kept me comfortable until now. Today, however, this serene bathroom felt like the front porch of hell itself.
In the silence of the steam-filled room, my heartbeat thumped unnaturally loud against my eardrums. Part of me wished she would hurry up and get it over with, while another part desperately prayed she was only joking. ...Okay, focus, Shinya. Count prime numbers to keep your head cool... 2, 3, 5, 7...
“---Sorry to keep you waiting, Shinya,” a soft voice called out from behind.
Cruelly dashing my hopes, just as I reached seven, the click of the bathroom door echoed behind me. Hesitantly turning around, my eyes widened at the sight of Alphiria standing in the doorway, draped only in a bath towel.
“...Wh-!?!?” I gasped, my throat catching.
Speech completely failed me. Standing right there before my eyes was the absolute goddess of beauty incarnate.
Her golden sand hair shimmered like moonlight through the mist. Her delicate, slender frame—usually hidden beneath her structured academy uniform—was flushed a rosy pink from the warm steam, glowing like a ripe peach.
Confronted with such a defenseless, breathtaking vision of my master, I forgot how to breathe. All moisture vanished from my mouth instantly, leaving my throat so dry I couldn't even swallow.
“W-What is it...?” Alphiria asked softly, clutching the hem of her towel. “Is there something on my body?”
Clutching the towel tightly around herself, Alphiria cast her eyes downward, looking strangely hesitant. ...Damn it, this shy reaction is total foul play! I thought, my pulse skyrocketing. ...She's the one who dragged me into the bath, and now she acts all embarrassed? The sheer cuteness is overload!
The pure white towel squished her generous bust tight, emphasizing their plush softness. Below her slim waist, her hips and thighs traced tantalizing curves through the damp terrycloth, while her long, shapely legs looked like a masterwork of divine sculpture.
“N-No... those two magnificent... wait, no!” I sputtered, flailing my arms. “I mean, Aria, you looked so drop-dead gorgeous that I was completely mesmerized... wait, no, that’s not what I meant either!”
“You idiot!” Alphiria pouted, stomping her foot playfully. “You don’t have to take back the part about me being beautiful!”
As she pouted and stomped her foot, her plush chest bounced violently beneath the towel. I instantly averted my gaze, my face burning as I searched frantically for a safe change of subject.
“R-Right! Aria, there’s just one thing I need to confirm with you!?” I blurted out, holding up a finger.
“...What is it?” Alphiria asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Underneath that towel...” I swallowed nervously. “You’re... not wearing absolutely nothing under there, right?”
Alphiria’s shoulders twitched at the question. I could guess her game—I was a healthy high school boy raised in modern Japan, after all. I was well-versed in anime, light novel, and manga tropes.
...The trope dictates she must be wearing a swimsuit under that towel, I reasoned. ...That’s standard procedure. But there are always wildcards—heroines who break the trope just to shock you, smugly announcing they aren't wearing a single thing! I can't let my guard down for a second!
“Who do you take me for?” Alphiria scoffed, a confident smirk touching her lips. “Of course I am properly dressed! I chose an outfit perfectly suited for rewarding your hard work today!”
Her slender fingers reached up to grab the tucked edge of the towel across her chest. I swallowed hard, trying to lubricate my parched throat.
With a deliberate motion, her fingertips released their hold.
Obeying gravity, the white terrycloth slipped downward and pooled on the wet tile floor. I practically vaulted out of my stool in shock.
What emerged from beneath the towel adhered to the classic trope, yet far surpassed it in sheer impact—Alphiria stood clad in a garment of overwhelming, functional beauty. If her shimmering golden hair was a radiant full moon, this sleek attire was like the midnight sky surrounding it.
“W-What... on earth...?” I gasped, my mouth hanging open in sheer disbelief.
I recognized it instantly. I knew exactly what it was called. But my brain refused to compute—why on earth did such a thing exist in a medieval fantasy world!?
“W-Why are you wearing a competitive swimsuit...!?” I squeaked out.
It was unmistakably a classic competitive swimsuit. The jet-black, elastic fabric clung to her figure like a second skin, casting a subtle, sleek sheen beneath the bathroom lights.
Her generous bust, the soft swell of her lower abdomen, and her tightly cinched waist were vividly outlined beneath the single layer of taut fabric, accentuating every curve in excruciating detail.
Though designed to streamline a swimmer's body and minimize water resistance, the restrictive cut was hopelessly merciless when trying to contain Alphiria’s voluptuous figure.
Her bursting chest, denied any breathing room, was compressed tightly toward the center, creating a deep, tantalizing cleavage that threatened to spill out at any moment. The soft flesh strained against the limits of the fabric, rising and falling rhythmically with her every breath.
Lowering my eyes just a fraction, my gaze caught the sharply angled high-cut leg openings. The jet-black trim bit subtly into the fair skin at the tops of her shapely thighs, shifting tantalizingly whenever she moved. The sight was infinitely more provocative than total nudity, delivering a shockwave that blew my composure to smithereens.
“Honestly... why do you always go quiet like that?” Alphiria grumbled softly, a faint blush dusting her cheeks. “Does it... not look good on me?”
Alphiria struck a proud, model-like pose with her hands on her hips, puffing out her chest. Yet despite her confident swagger, the exposed skin at her neck and thighs flushed a deep crimson from a mix of steam and intense embarrassment. Combined with the rising scent of roses, the temperature in the room seemed to spike instantly—or perhaps it was just my blood coming to a boil.
“Well?” she demanded, trying to sound haughty despite her glowing face. “At least tell me what you think!”
“U-Um...” I stammered out. “Before we even get to whether it looks good or not... my primary question is, what on earth is that outfit!?”
“What do you mean? It’s obviously a swimsuit!” Alphiria insisted. “I asked my personal maid what kind of attire boys find most pleasing, and she assured me this was a guaranteed hit... Was she mistaken?”
Whether overcome by embarrassment or sudden doubt, Alphiria began squirming nervously. I was utterly trapped—it wasn't wrong, but admitting it felt like admitting defeat. ...More importantly, why on earth did she consult her maid about something like that!?
“I-It looks amazing on you...” I confessed honestly, turning my face away. “To the point where I don’t even know where I’m allowed to look...”
My face burned so hot I felt like I might burst into flames. Looking straight at her was impossible. Even though she wasn't technically naked, the unforgiving fabric sculpted every curve, swell, and slender line of her waist so explicitly that her erotic appeal was magnified tenfold.
“I-I see... Well, good then!” Alphiria declared, attempting to regain her composure. “Now then, let’s get started right away.”
“Get started... with what?” I asked cautiously.
“Don’t make me repeat myself! I told you I’m going to wash away all your dirt!” Alphiria bossed, pointing at the stool. “Now sit down this instant!”
Brooking no rebellion, she grabbed both of my shoulders with strength unimaginable from her delicate arms and forcibly shoved me back down onto the bath stool.
“L-Lady Aria?” I squeaked out. “Don’t you think you’re being a little overly aggressive here?”
“Quiet! You just sit there like a good boy,” Alphiria commanded, stepping behind me. “And don’t you dare move a single muscle!”
In the mirror reflection, I watched Alphiria pour a generous squirt of body soap into a basin of hot water, whipping it into a rich, creamy lather. The sweet scent of roses grew stronger, mingling with the heavy steam. Realizing what she intended to do, my heart thudded frantically against my ribs.
“Now then...” Alphiria murmured softly near my ear. “Let’s start by washing your back.”
Blowing warm, moist breath against the shell of my ear, Alphiria scooped up a handful of fluffy lather and drizzled it over my bare back. Her soft, warm palms gently smoothed the creamy foam across my shoulders and spine.
“O-Oh...” I let out an involuntary gasp.
“Heheh...” Alphiria giggled, her breath warm against my skin. “What’s wrong, Shinya? I’m only smoothing the soap with my palms so far.”
Her moist whisper sent shivers racing through me. Her delicate hands glided smoothly from my neck down across my shoulder blades to my lower back. The sensation was sensually intoxicating—like being caressed by warm silk. The soft popping of soap bubbles against my skin lulled my mind into a hazy bliss.
“That won’t do, Shinya,” Alphiria scolded gently. “Your shoulders are all locked up. You need to relax more.”
Hearing such a sweet, cooing voice made relaxing utterly impossible. If anything, my heart pounded even faster, and I had to fight with every fiber of my being to focus my thoughts away from the dangerous sensations building below my waist.
As if sensing my inner struggle, Alphiria deliberately traced her fingertips straight down my spine from neck to waist. Catching my sudden shudder, she scooped up more lather and began applying gentle, soothing pressure to work out the knots in my back muscles.
“...Ngh, A-Aria...” I gasped, clenching my teeth.
“You’re worn out from your duel, aren’t you?” Alphiria murmured soothingly. “I’m going to loosen up all that tension, so just stay nice and still.”
Her tender touch worked away the accumulated exhaustion of every battle since my summoning. Her thumbs pressed gentle circles along my shoulder blades and down my spine, melting away my stiff muscles until my thoughts dissolved into the white lather.
“Mmm... haa...” Alphiria softly panted, her chest pressing slightly against my back as she worked. “Your back is... surprisingly broad, Shinya.”
“...I-Is it?” I managed to croak out.
“I couldn’t tell when you had your clothes on...” Alphiria whispered, her touch lingering gently. “But touching you like this... it feels so dependable. It’s strangely comforting...”
Pausing her massage, Alphiria softly rested her forehead against my shoulder blade with an affectionate sigh. After a lingering moment, she slowly drew her upper body back.
“There, your back is all clean now,” Alphiria announced softly. “...Now then, lend me your arm.”
“Huh? My arm?” I asked, turning around on my stool.
“Yes,” Alphiria replied, her eyes narrowing slightly. “Cyril was clinging so closely to it earlier, wasn’t she? So I need to wash it extra thoroughly.”
The instant I pivoted around on my stool as instructed, the sight that greeted my eyes caused my breath to hitch in my throat.
Looking down at me, Alphiria appeared breathtakingly sensual, yet almost divine in her radiant beauty.
Her porcelain skin glowed flush pink beneath the mist, while a thick, slick lather of soap covered her chest and torso. The white foam contrasting against the jet-black swimsuit created a glistening, dangerously slick sheen across her entire front.
“H-Hey, Aria!?” I sputtered, backing up as far as the stool allowed. “Why did you lather yourself in soap!? What are you planning to...!”
“Isn’t it obvious?” Alphiria declared smoothly, grabbing my right arm. “I am going to wash you like this!”
Cutting off my protest, she seized my right forearm and forcefully pulled it directly into the deep, foam-covered cleavage of her bust.
“───Nghh!?”
A silent scream of pure terror and ecstasy detonated within my brain.
Even through the thin swimsuit fabric, the pillow-soft mounds of her chest squeezed my arm tightly from both sides. The slick soap acted as a perfect lubricant; as Alphiria rocked her body back and forth, my forearm slid smoothly up and down the deep, warm crevice of her bust.
“Ngh... mmh...” Alphiria panted softly, her breath ragged. “How is it, Shinya...? Does it... feel good...?”
“F-Feeling good isn’t the issue right now...!” I squeezed out, my mind rapidly short-circuiting.
Because she was squeezing her chest together so firmly around my arm, the stiff, hardened peaks beneath her swimsuit pressed repeatedly against my bare skin with every stroke.
“Haa... haa...” Alphiria whispered, her gaze brimming with possessive heat. “Because I am overwriting every trace of the filth—the scent—that girl left on your body with my own...”
Her hot whisper reeked of overwhelming possessiveness. Intentionally pressing the plush softness of her bust against me, Alphiria shifted her hips up and down, thoroughly rubbing my forearm against her body. The wet, slick sounds of soapy fabric against skin echoed scandalously in the quiet room.
“My maid taught me this technique...” Alphiria confessed, her face flushed with heat. “She told me, ‘When washing a boy’s arm, doing this brings them the greatest pleasure’...”
“I-I see...” I rasped, my voice barely a breath.
Out of breath, I squeezed out a raspy reply. ...First the swimsuit, now this absurd massage technique! That maid is corrupting a pure noble lady! She needs to be fired this instant!
“I was doubtful at first...” Alphiria murmured, a triumphant smile gracing her lips. “...but seeing your reaction, I’m glad I listened. Your heart is thumping wildly, Shinya. You’re generating so much mana right now.”
The plush feel of her chest wrapping around my arm, the slick glide of the soapy water, and above all, the visual shock of my forearm being stroked between a world-class beauty’s cleavage completely fried my remaining sanity.
“Haa... ah, mnh...” Alphiria panted, her own cheeks burning red as she rubbed against me. “Your arm... feels so firm, Shinya... it’s... so warm against me...”
Fervently rubbing my arm against her body, Alphiria herself had grown aroused by the sensation. Her moist, sapphire eyes narrowed with heat, her sweet, panting breath fanning across my face.
“With this... ngh... everywhere Cyril touched you is completely clean now, right...?” she whispered obsessively. “Every scent other than mine... is completely gone now, right...?”
“Y-Yes! It’s clean! Completely spotless!” I cried out desperately. “So my arm is thoroughly washed now...!”
“No...” Alphiria purred softly, a glazed look in her eyes. “It’s not enough yet. Next, I am going to wash... your other arm...”
With a sultry, intoxicated smile, Alphiria reluctantly released my right arm. Grabbing my left arm, she stepped forward and, to make it easier to reach, outrageously swung one of her legs over my thigh, straddling my lap.
“W-Wait, Aria!? Why are you climbing onto my lap...!?” I yelled, my voice cracking.
“Quiet,” she instructed softly. “I can’t put proper effort into it unless I’m in position...”
Contrary to her flimsy excuse, her actions grew infinitely bolder. The soft weight of her bottom settled firmly against my thigh, while my left forearm was dragged deep into her slick cleavage.
Every time Alphiria rocked her upper body back and forth to rub my arm, her hips naturally shifted in unison, sensually grinding against my thigh through the damp swimsuit.
“Ahn... haa... aaah... ngh, this arm is so rigid too...” Alphiria gasped. “I have to loosen... all this tension for you...”
The combination of her breasts crushing my stiffened arm, her soft body grinding against my thigh, and her breathy voice shattered what little self-control I had left. ...If this keeps up for one more second, my sanity is going to go extinct and we’re going to cross the point of no return!
“STOOOOOP!! I’VE REACHED MY ABSOLUTE LIMIT!!” I shrieked.
Summoning every last shred of willpower, I shouted at the top of my lungs and bolted upward so fast I knocked the stool over. Grabbing the showerhead, I mercilessly sprayed a high-pressure stream of warm water straight into Alphiria’s dazed, lust-flushed face.
“Eek!?” Alphiria squealed, sputtering as the water hit her. “W-What are you doing, Shinya!? Ah, wait! H-Hey! Stop spraying me with the shower!”
“Forgive me!” I shouted back, holding the stream steady. “This is to protect the wholesome relationship between the two of us!”
Ignoring her protests, I turned on my heel while still covered in soap foam and cannonballed into the deep bathtub. Submerging myself up to my neck in the hot bathwater, I panted heavily to bring my racing pulse down.
“………………”
A tense silence filled the steam-filled bathroom. Unable to endure the quiet, I hesitantly peeked over the rim of the bathtub. Dripping water from the ends of her golden hair, Alphiria stood trembling, her face flushed beet-red. Worse still, the wet swimsuit had become translucent, subtly revealing the pale pink outlines and tightened peaks of her chest underneath.
“W-What are you staring at...!?” Alphiria shrieked, covering herself. “Shinya, you huge pervert!!”
“That is completely unfair!?” I yelled back in utter disbelief.
“Shinya, you big dummy!” Alphiria cried, stomping out of the bathroom. “I don’t care anymore! See if I ever wash your body for you again!”
As my master’s cute, furious screams echoed through the rose-scented steam, I sat in the bath and resignedly accepted her counterattack shower spray straight to my face.




Post a Comment